Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gift Of Magic (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
[quote name="GremlinEoin" date="2021-10-18 16:42:47" ] I was really enjoying this one, so... if people wanted to try to revive it I'd totally be here for it. [/quote] That would be great tbh, though what stopped it was waiting for others to reply.
GremlinEoin wrote on 2021-10-18 16:42:47:
I was really enjoying this one, so... if people wanted to try to revive it I'd totally be here for it.

That would be great tbh, though what stopped it was waiting for others to reply.
ye! I'm not even sure if we'd fully have to restart, just pick it up at the test/trials we were about to start
ye! I'm not even sure if we'd fully have to restart, just pick it up at the test/trials we were about to start
21402.png >Brodcast's Lair
>They/Them-It/It's
>FR+2
^Greetings! feel free to call me
Borealis, Brodcast, Alis, etc^
I could get a reply out tomorrow, probably around 8:00/9:00 server-time. Not super sure what to do since the student player I was interacting with seems pretty gone. If somebody replies before I do, I'll respond to that. Otherwise I'll enter the dining hall.
I could get a reply out tomorrow, probably around 8:00/9:00 server-time. Not super sure what to do since the student player I was interacting with seems pretty gone. If somebody replies before I do, I'll respond to that. Otherwise I'll enter the dining hall.
Hello, I'm Eoin || they/them || Canada || FR Time +3
I mean, we can just continue as a small group rp? Idk, what do you guys think?
I mean, we can just continue as a small group rp? Idk, what do you guys think?
@BorealisBrodcast
@GremlinEoin
@BorealisBrodcast
@GremlinEoin
Sorry, I was signed out for the night. Small group sounds good to me. :)
Sorry, I was signed out for the night. Small group sounds good to me. :)
alright, just waiting on broadcast
alright, just waiting on broadcast
I posted. :D
I'm thinking of making some edits to Orion's character. I'm thinking of switching his magic focus/source to a tongue bar, to keep with the cooking/food theme of his potion making style (taste your food, folks), but also to be less... lose-able. This man would definitely lose anything that's not attached.
I posted. :D
I'm thinking of making some edits to Orion's character. I'm thinking of switching his magic focus/source to a tongue bar, to keep with the cooking/food theme of his potion making style (taste your food, folks), but also to be less... lose-able. This man would definitely lose anything that's not attached.
I was thinking of like just making a separate IC and repost a different OOC. We can resume from where we were, but just doing this to make this more organized because it's kinda cluttered. If you agree, I can ping you to the new stuff.
I was thinking of like just making a separate IC and repost a different OOC. We can resume from where we were, but just doing this to make this more organized because it's kinda cluttered. If you agree, I can ping you to the new stuff.
That works for me.
That works for me.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41