Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Cave of Terrors [MAFIA] OPEN
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
Sithis sat up while rolling his eyes. “Sorry to ruin your pity party, but I think figuring out how we got here is a must.” He said, stretching his wings. “The names Sithis, pleasure to meet you.” Sithis would pick up his crown that had fallen off of him and place it back on his head.
Sithis sat up while rolling his eyes. “Sorry to ruin your pity party, but I think figuring out how we got here is a must.” He said, stretching his wings. “The names Sithis, pleasure to meet you.” Sithis would pick up his crown that had fallen off of him and place it back on his head.
1S8QoUc.png
As someone who frequently enjoys himself and has fun, he pitied both of these dragons. Really, that skydancer (Rune) seemed especially pitiful. Shame really.
"Don't suppose you have any ideas about how that may have happened?" Caldwell gave Sithis a side eye.
As someone who frequently enjoys himself and has fun, he pitied both of these dragons. Really, that skydancer (Rune) seemed especially pitiful. Shame really.
"Don't suppose you have any ideas about how that may have happened?" Caldwell gave Sithis a side eye.
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
“HA, don’t take me for a mastermind, you’d have to ask a dear friend of mine how this works. Unfortunately I have no clue where he is.” Sithis said with amusement. He found himself a nice rock and perched on it.
“HA, don’t take me for a mastermind, you’d have to ask a dear friend of mine how this works. Unfortunately I have no clue where he is.” Sithis said with amusement. He found himself a nice rock and perched on it.
1S8QoUc.png
He laughed, "Oh trust me, I don't take you for anything near that clever. But if you're going to be crabby you should have something to contribute. We are in this mans home, we should at least be polite guests for the short time we're here."
He laughed, "Oh trust me, I don't take you for anything near that clever. But if you're going to be crabby you should have something to contribute. We are in this mans home, we should at least be polite guests for the short time we're here."
“Ah, very we- hey wait, what’s that supposed to mean?”
He glared at Caldwell, his crimson wings shimmering in the moonlight.
“Ah, very we- hey wait, what’s that supposed to mean?”
He glared at Caldwell, his crimson wings shimmering in the moonlight.
1S8QoUc.png
"It means be nice to the giant, little man," Caldwell said with a grin. "We're in his... lovely... home and he's about 5 times bigger than all of us. This isn't our fault, and I'm sure he's a reasonable fellow, but we shouldn't try his patience."
"It means be nice to the giant, little man," Caldwell said with a grin. "We're in his... lovely... home and he's about 5 times bigger than all of us. This isn't our fault, and I'm sure he's a reasonable fellow, but we shouldn't try his patience."
(Hey quick question, what the hell is that bio XD)
(Hey quick question, what the hell is that bio XD)
(Blood for the blood god)
(Blood for the blood god)
1S8QoUc.png
(Ok I’m going to bed now so I won’t talk for a few hours)
(Ok I’m going to bed now so I won’t talk for a few hours)
1S8QoUc.png
(yes, I saw that (and its making me cackle) but what the heckkkkkk
Sleep well!)
(yes, I saw that (and its making me cackle) but what the heckkkkkk
Sleep well!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29