Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Cave of Terrors [MAFIA] OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
Lelula looks around, he was asleep when everyone was dropped into the cave. He got up, strangely calm about this.
Lelula looks around, he was asleep when everyone was dropped into the cave. He got up, strangely calm about this.
pHCrqjQ.gif
[Rule] [Center][img]https://freepngimg.com/thumb/leaves/3-2-leaves-free-download-png-thumb.png[/img] [Font=fantasy]Woodleaf sat up, shaking her wings slightly and looked around, confused. Her face wasn't one of complete and utter terror, but there was a hint of fear in her eyes. She looked up at all the dragons. What the heck? Where was she? Her eyes caught on the very fearful imperial. The very [i]big[/i] fearful imperial, and jumped a bit when it mentioned roles. What is this? She layed back down, hoping no one would notice her. The vines growing from her fur began to grow slightly, leaves sprouting. She sighed quietly. [Rule] Edit: please ping for interactions!

3-2-leaves-free-download-png-thumb.png

Woodleaf sat up, shaking her wings slightly and looked around, confused. Her face wasn't one of complete and utter terror, but there was a hint of fear in her eyes. She looked up at all the dragons.

What the heck? Where was she? Her eyes caught on the very fearful imperial. The very big fearful imperial, and jumped a bit when it mentioned roles. What is this?

She layed back down, hoping no one would notice her. The vines growing from her fur began to grow slightly, leaves sprouting. She sighed quietly.

Edit: please ping for interactions!
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
(BIG SCARY IMP GRGRGRGRG
(BIG SCARY IMP GRGRGRGRG
pHCrqjQ.gif
“Hm. Nobody seems too sociable, upsetting..”
“Hm. Nobody seems too sociable, upsetting..”
pHCrqjQ.gif
Sithis laid his tail over his talons, and held his head high. He did not care for these dragons nor did he care why he was here, all he knew is that he needed to get home to his friend.

"Well this is boring, shall we do some introductions atleast?"

Sithis laid his tail over his talons, and held his head high. He did not care for these dragons nor did he care why he was here, all he knew is that he needed to get home to his friend.

"Well this is boring, shall we do some introductions atleast?"

1S8QoUc.png
Rio's eyes flickered open and a quiet whirring noise could be heard as his metallic talons clanked against the stone floor, sitting him up. His pupils dilated and thinned a couple times as he focused then again.

"Hrrmph."

He harrumphed quietly to himself, eyeing all the strangers around him. His claws scraped noisily as he stood up, recalibrating his gyroid so he could balance properly.

"Hello there. I'm Program 009AB of Area 4S68, but you may call to me as entity Rio. I am at your service however I may provide. Pleased to make your acquaintance...s?"

His slightly Australian-sounding accent rolled off his tongue like marmite (ba dum tssh). He smiled gently, showing off his incredibly sharp canines.

"I'm a war-model, so you'll have to excuse any lack of household skills."
Rio's eyes flickered open and a quiet whirring noise could be heard as his metallic talons clanked against the stone floor, sitting him up. His pupils dilated and thinned a couple times as he focused then again.

"Hrrmph."

He harrumphed quietly to himself, eyeing all the strangers around him. His claws scraped noisily as he stood up, recalibrating his gyroid so he could balance properly.

"Hello there. I'm Program 009AB of Area 4S68, but you may call to me as entity Rio. I am at your service however I may provide. Pleased to make your acquaintance...s?"

His slightly Australian-sounding accent rolled off his tongue like marmite (ba dum tssh). He smiled gently, showing off his incredibly sharp canines.

"I'm a war-model, so you'll have to excuse any lack of household skills."
Green had just begun to walk into the cave, staring around nervously and shivering.

(anyone feel free to interact with him)
Green had just begun to walk into the cave, staring around nervously and shivering.

(anyone feel free to interact with him)
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
Sithis yawned and stretched like a cat, jumping from his little rock perch. "Well, as some may know and some may not, I am Sithis." He said, wondering if he should add on to that. He decided not to and pointed at green. "You're next."
Sithis yawned and stretched like a cat, jumping from his little rock perch. "Well, as some may know and some may not, I am Sithis." He said, wondering if he should add on to that. He decided not to and pointed at green. "You're next."
1S8QoUc.png
The imperial watched them all chitter-chatter chat quietly. He wasn’t that big..was he-? I mean, the other imperial was nearly the same size or something-
The imperial watched them all chitter-chatter chat quietly. He wasn’t that big..was he-? I mean, the other imperial was nearly the same size or something-
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
"oh..that looks like another imperial..nice."
"oh..that looks like another imperial..nice."
pHCrqjQ.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29