Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Cave of Terrors [MAFIA] OPEN
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66828157][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/668282/66828157_350.png[/img][/url] ~*[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [i][u][b]Ghost[/b][/u][/i] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]*~ [i]Ghost shook himself off and sat, his arms crossed over one another as he rested his form, neck coiled back, regal and composed, quiet and to himself. No use in making a huge fuss now was there? No, no there wasn't and so he wouldn't, he would stay quiet and to himself. The guardian let out a silent sigh, only marked by the minute slump in his form, soon straightened once more. ~ping to interact~[/i][/center]
66828157_350.png

~* Ghost *~

Ghost shook himself off and sat, his arms crossed over one another as he rested his form, neck coiled back, regal and composed, quiet and to himself. No use in making a huge fuss now was there? No, no there wasn't and so he wouldn't, he would stay quiet and to himself. The guardian let out a silent sigh, only marked by the minute slump in his form, soon straightened once more.

~ping to interact~
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
Rio spread his wings carefully and flapping them gently, the sound of complaining gears greeting the dragon's ears. To the surprise of the others it appeared that this robot indeed had four wings, with a smaller pair resting underneath the first hidden from view.

"Anyone know where we are? I don't recall being shipped to a musty cave, hmm..."

He flicked small water droplets off of his talons, sending a pale teal steam billowing out from the cracks between his armored plates. His nose wrinkled and he shook himself out.

"Oh, and I'd avoid that by the way..."

He muttered quietly to himself.
Rio spread his wings carefully and flapping them gently, the sound of complaining gears greeting the dragon's ears. To the surprise of the others it appeared that this robot indeed had four wings, with a smaller pair resting underneath the first hidden from view.

"Anyone know where we are? I don't recall being shipped to a musty cave, hmm..."

He flicked small water droplets off of his talons, sending a pale teal steam billowing out from the cracks between his armored plates. His nose wrinkled and he shook himself out.

"Oh, and I'd avoid that by the way..."

He muttered quietly to himself.
`This isn't a musty cave.` Kia spoke up, then it suddenly turned into his real home. A small area, but it had many rooms, such as that. imagine it being kind of like this and stuff but more..cavelike, image also not mine lol // [img]https://i2.wp.com/poshpennies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/cozy-winter-cabin.jpg[/img]
`This isn't a musty cave.` Kia spoke up, then it suddenly turned into his real home. A small area, but it had many rooms, such as that.

imagine it being kind of like this and stuff but more..cavelike, image also not mine lol //

cozy-winter-cabin.jpg
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
"From what I know, we're in that one's cave." Sithis said, pointing to Kia.
"How we got here is still a mystery, unfortunately.."
Sithis wished Anu was here to help him figure things out, but he has to try and do things with random dragons, most of which are a lot bigger than him.
"From what I know, we're in that one's cave." Sithis said, pointing to Kia.
"How we got here is still a mystery, unfortunately.."
Sithis wished Anu was here to help him figure things out, but he has to try and do things with random dragons, most of which are a lot bigger than him.
1S8QoUc.png
(Heehoo, I typed too late, oh well)
(Heehoo, I typed too late, oh well)
1S8QoUc.png
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66828157][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/668282/66828157_350.png[/img][/url] ~*[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [i][u][b]Ghost[/b][/u][/i] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]*~ [i]"And why pray tell is that?" Ghost hummed, watching the steam, curling his wings up at his sides. His gaze followed it a moment before flicking back to Rio. Curious and calculating almost as he looked over him, Rio was one of the larger dragons he'd seen in his time certainly, but not the largest. He shook his shoulders more a shiver and stretched, gems clattering and clinking gently. His hide shimmering in spare light, creating some of it's own, illuminating the area around him. "Though I certainly agree." He hums, near murmuring a tune perhaps before breaking off from the low thrum built in his throat. "For it is best we know where we are~" @Moonwillow [/i][/center]
66828157_350.png

~* Ghost *~

"And why pray tell is that?"

Ghost hummed, watching the steam, curling his wings up at his sides. His gaze followed it a moment before flicking back to Rio. Curious and calculating almost as he looked over him, Rio was one of the larger dragons he'd seen in his time certainly, but not the largest. He shook his shoulders more a shiver and stretched, gems clattering and clinking gently. His hide shimmering in spare light, creating some of it's own, illuminating the area around him.

"Though I certainly agree."

He hums, near murmuring a tune perhaps before breaking off from the low thrum built in his throat.

"For it is best we know where we are~"

@Moonwillow
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
Rio chuckled dryly, folding his wings back tightly to his body. His eyes darted over to the speaker, a very dressed-up looking guardian. Most dragons he'd seen didn't don any apparel, perhaps for aerodynamic's sake...

"Ah, well, it's toxic to inhale for dragons with lungs, so I'd recommend not doing that, mate."

He glanced around at the rooms that had suddenly appeared. His eyes narrowed and he glanced at the mysterious Imperial that had seemed to have done it.

"Oi, and what are you playing at? I don't care for secrets, much."
Rio chuckled dryly, folding his wings back tightly to his body. His eyes darted over to the speaker, a very dressed-up looking guardian. Most dragons he'd seen didn't don any apparel, perhaps for aerodynamic's sake...

"Ah, well, it's toxic to inhale for dragons with lungs, so I'd recommend not doing that, mate."

He glanced around at the rooms that had suddenly appeared. His eyes narrowed and he glanced at the mysterious Imperial that had seemed to have done it.

"Oi, and what are you playing at? I don't care for secrets, much."
`Playing at what?` He said innocently at the other imperial. `It was just a flick of a tail.`
`Playing at what?` He said innocently at the other imperial. `It was just a flick of a tail.`
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
Sithis stared around him, it wasn't what he was used to but still homely nonetheless.
"So you're a mage?" He said to the imperial, tapping his tail on the ground, the chains clanging against each other.
Sithis stared around him, it wasn't what he was used to but still homely nonetheless.
"So you're a mage?" He said to the imperial, tapping his tail on the ground, the chains clanging against each other.
1S8QoUc.png
(I am so lost)
(I am so lost)
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29