Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ZOOTOPIA RP {IC}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][font=mono][color=green][size=7]Z 0 0 T 0 P I A[/size][/color][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2999405#post_2999405]0 0 C[/url][/center] [center][font=mono][color=green][size=3]a new era[/size][/center] [center][img]https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp1812614.jpg[/img][/center] [font=mono][color=green]A new era has begun in Zootopia, since Chief Bogo retired almost 11 years ago now. Lt. Judy Hopps, was then elected to take his position, so Zootopia has never been safer. With her best friend, (maybe more, no one really knows) Nick Wilde, who was also recently promoted to Deputy, both predators and prey, have been at peace. Life has been good... for now at least. But sometimes, if you want to keep everyone good, something bad has to happen. Recently, a [i]predators[/i] only club, called Apex, was opened by Dameon Wolfram, a very rich investor. He owns a very large percentage of Tundratown, and many police officers, including Judy, feel like somethings off... Can you figure it out [i]in time[/i]? [center][font=mono][color=green][size=7]R U L E S[/size][/color][/center] [color=green][font=mono] 1. PLEASE REMEMBER NO CHARACTER IS PERFECT 2. KEEP THAT GRAMMAR AND SPELLING FINEE 3. HATE THE CHARACTER NOT THE PLAYER 4. PLEASE RESPECT ALL FR GUIDELINES 5. HAVE A PAW-ESOME TIME ;) Please put your favourite dessert in “other,” to show you read the rules. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2999405/11#post_47266106]Finn[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2999405/13#post_47266730]Logan[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2999405/21#post_47271160]Randyy[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2999405/28#post_47274127]Vito[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2999405/28#post_47274925]Vienna[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2999405/28#post_47275078]Juno[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2999405/35#post_47279349]Delilah[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2999405/36#post_47279762]Mako[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2999405/38#post_47279930]Robert[/url][/center]
Z 0 0 T 0 P I A
a new era
wp1812614.jpg
A new era has begun in Zootopia, since Chief Bogo retired almost 11 years ago now. Lt. Judy Hopps, was then elected to take his position, so Zootopia has never been safer. With her best friend, (maybe more, no one really knows) Nick Wilde, who was also recently promoted to Deputy, both predators and prey, have been at peace. Life has been good... for now at least. But sometimes, if you want to keep everyone good, something bad has to happen. Recently, a predators only club, called Apex, was opened by Dameon Wolfram, a very rich investor. He owns a very large percentage of Tundratown, and many police officers, including Judy, feel like somethings off... Can you figure it out in time?

R U L E S

1. PLEASE REMEMBER NO CHARACTER IS PERFECT

2. KEEP THAT GRAMMAR AND SPELLING FINEE

3. HATE THE CHARACTER NOT THE PLAYER

4. PLEASE RESPECT ALL FR GUIDELINES

5. HAVE A PAW-ESOME TIME ;)
Please put your favourite dessert in “other,” to show you read the rules.

2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
Finn

The raccoon walked on the sidewalks, which were filled with several other animals. Zootopia had always been this crowded, and he was used to it. He occasionally got some weird looks, but tried to ignore it. Yeah, it wasn't every day you got to see and oddly colored raccoon. He was thinking about maybe dumpster diving later on. Try to find something good. One's trash was one's treasure after all!

He was careful when walking, simply because he knew he could trample someone, or he, himself could be trampled. It had been years since the savage incident, but it seemed that some felt a little shaken from the event. There was the occasional parent trying to get their child away from a predator. To be honest, it was kind of ignorant. That was long past them now.
Finn

The raccoon walked on the sidewalks, which were filled with several other animals. Zootopia had always been this crowded, and he was used to it. He occasionally got some weird looks, but tried to ignore it. Yeah, it wasn't every day you got to see and oddly colored raccoon. He was thinking about maybe dumpster diving later on. Try to find something good. One's trash was one's treasure after all!

He was careful when walking, simply because he knew he could trample someone, or he, himself could be trampled. It had been years since the savage incident, but it seemed that some felt a little shaken from the event. There was the occasional parent trying to get their child away from a predator. To be honest, it was kind of ignorant. That was long past them now.
Randy was currently napping on the contents of an overturned trash bin. His head rested against the large dumpster that was his home. The wall behind him was covered in spray paint. The majority of it was misspelled insults and warnings along with arrows that pointed down at the bins. Not all lot of folks like him which is odd cus he’s fantastic.

He awoke with a start when the sun began to hit his face and rolled on his back to lay in the center of his alley. He looked deep in thought as he tried to figure out what time it was. Or maybe what day it was. What’s the year again?
Randy was currently napping on the contents of an overturned trash bin. His head rested against the large dumpster that was his home. The wall behind him was covered in spray paint. The majority of it was misspelled insults and warnings along with arrows that pointed down at the bins. Not all lot of folks like him which is odd cus he’s fantastic.

He awoke with a start when the sun began to hit his face and rolled on his back to lay in the center of his alley. He looked deep in thought as he tried to figure out what time it was. Or maybe what day it was. What’s the year again?
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Trip had awakened with their alarm, a loud and persistent beeping that no doubt shattered any semblance of tiredness they had had. As quickly as they could've, they threw on their clothes, ate a rather lacking breakfast, and made their way out of their apartment building and onto the streets of Zootopia.

Fortunately the school day had gone well, and they were soon out on the streets to continue the walk back to their apartment. It was much less of a rush this time, taking the opportunity to mull over their assignments.
Trip had awakened with their alarm, a loud and persistent beeping that no doubt shattered any semblance of tiredness they had had. As quickly as they could've, they threw on their clothes, ate a rather lacking breakfast, and made their way out of their apartment building and onto the streets of Zootopia.

Fortunately the school day had gone well, and they were soon out on the streets to continue the walk back to their apartment. It was much less of a rush this time, taking the opportunity to mull over their assignments.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Ack- so sorry I have a major headache right now, I will be off and on because of it!//
Juno waited quietly outside of the brick gates that made the entrance to the high school, his book bag resting gently on his shoulder. Where is she? he thought a bit annoyed, it was t fun being the only kid not picked up after ours.
@gloomi
Ack- so sorry I have a major headache right now, I will be off and on because of it!//
Juno waited quietly outside of the brick gates that made the entrance to the high school, his book bag resting gently on his shoulder. Where is she? he thought a bit annoyed, it was t fun being the only kid not picked up after ours.
@gloomi
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Pulling up in her mini bmw, Vienna honked twice for Juro. “Sorry kid my shift went a little overtime.” She said with a sigh. “You choice for take out?” She said reaching over to open the door.
Pulling up in her mini bmw, Vienna honked twice for Juro. “Sorry kid my shift went a little overtime.” She said with a sigh. “You choice for take out?” She said reaching over to open the door.
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
Juno looked up and grinned “ finally! “ he walked over to the car and sat down on the front seat. “ my choice? Hmmm....let’s switch it up today and got some Chinese take out!” Juno buckled his seat belt and hugged his sister. “ sound good?”
@gloomi
Juno looked up and grinned “ finally! “ he walked over to the car and sat down on the front seat. “ my choice? Hmmm....let’s switch it up today and got some Chinese take out!” Juno buckled his seat belt and hugged his sister. “ sound good?”
@gloomi
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
“Yeahh!” Vienna replied, pressing the gas, and going onto the highway. “So... how was school?” She said looking across the road and turning.
“Yeahh!” Vienna replied, pressing the gas, and going onto the highway. “So... how was school?” She said looking across the road and turning.
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
Finn

Finn quickly entered his apartment and changed out of his work uniform. It wasn't a great idea to dig into garbage and then ruin the one thing that needed to be clean. He left the apartment, locking it behind him, before going to find a nice alleyway with some good trash. He indeed, found a alleyway that was the absolute jackpot! He began searching for anything interesting or possibly edible. Hey, they threw it out! You can't complain about this since it didn't belong to you anymore!
Finn

Finn quickly entered his apartment and changed out of his work uniform. It wasn't a great idea to dig into garbage and then ruin the one thing that needed to be clean. He left the apartment, locking it behind him, before going to find a nice alleyway with some good trash. He indeed, found a alleyway that was the absolute jackpot! He began searching for anything interesting or possibly edible. Hey, they threw it out! You can't complain about this since it didn't belong to you anymore!
“It was...” he pondered for the right word “ decent to say the least” he shrugged “ Janet and Alex were kissing in the hallway again, Harry and his gang were beating up some poor kid for his lunch money, and Steve was well...Steve” he watched the stop light change from red to green, and his ear flicked “ how was work?”
@gloomi
Don’t mind me making up some crap for the sake of the story XD //
“It was...” he pondered for the right word “ decent to say the least” he shrugged “ Janet and Alex were kissing in the hallway again, Harry and his gang were beating up some poor kid for his lunch money, and Steve was well...Steve” he watched the stop light change from red to green, and his ear flicked “ how was work?”
@gloomi
Don’t mind me making up some crap for the sake of the story XD //
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11