Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ZOOTOPIA RP {Cl0zed}
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 72 73
Hello I’m existing, just waiting to see if I get comms in lol
Hello I’m existing, just waiting to see if I get comms in lol
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[b]UN:[/b]Lavenderbones [b](full) Name:[/b]Delilah Smallstep [b]Age (human years):[/b]22 [b]Species:[/b]Fallow Deer [b]Appearance:[/b]Very petite, and a nice creaming color. There are markings on her back that are almost never visible. She has a pink nose (very important). Has gages for some reason. Usually dresses very fancy, and in pastel colors. [url=https://ibb.co/vq6k9T9][img]https://i.ibb.co/W54fCMC/D57479-E4-D961-498-D-9921-B56-E9539-DCA5.jpg[/img][/url] [b]Backstory/Personality:[/b]For such a sweet looking creature, she can be cranky. As an herbivore, it’s in her nature to be skittish. If you come up behind her and make a noise, or start talking to her, she will jump. If you’re unlucky, she might even kick you. As long as she’s well rested, which isn’t often, she’s very kind, and pleasant to be around. Otherwise, she’s kind of like a wilted plant. She’ll talk to be polite, but that’s it. [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b]She loves food, and plants. A lot. She despises condescending people. [b]Job/School?:[/b]She works part time in a flower shop, and occasionally temps because she doesn’t like settling. Theme Song (optional): Emotionless-Crisaunt [b]Other:[/b]If you express any kind of feeling towards her, no matter who you are, she’ll probably develop a short but intense crush. (Also I really like cheesecake.)
UN:Lavenderbones

(full) Name:Delilah Smallstep

Age (human years):22

Species:Fallow Deer

Appearance:Very petite, and a nice creaming color. There are markings on her back that are almost never visible. She has a pink nose (very important). Has gages for some reason. Usually dresses very fancy, and in pastel colors.
D57479-E4-D961-498-D-9921-B56-E9539-DCA5.jpg
Backstory/Personality:For such a sweet looking creature, she can be cranky. As an herbivore, it’s in her nature to be skittish. If you come up behind her and make a noise, or start talking to her, she will jump. If you’re unlucky, she might even kick you. As long as she’s well rested, which isn’t often, she’s very kind, and pleasant to be around. Otherwise, she’s kind of like a wilted plant. She’ll talk to be polite, but that’s it.
Likes/Dislikes:She loves food, and plants. A lot. She despises condescending people.
Job/School?:She works part time in a flower shop, and occasionally temps because she doesn’t like settling.

Theme Song (optional): Emotionless-Crisaunt

Other:If you express any kind of feeling towards her, no matter who you are, she’ll probably develop a short but intense crush. (Also I really like cheesecake.)
Janus1.png
[quote name="@LavenderBones" date="2021-04-21 19:26:16" ] [b]UN:[/b]Lavenderbones [b](full) Name:[/b]Delilah Smallstep [b]Age (human years):[/b]22 [b]Species:[/b]Fallow Deer [b]Appearance:[/b]Very petite, and a nice creaming color. There are markings on her back that are almost never visible. She has a pink nose (very important). Has gages for some reason. Usually dresses very fancy, and in pastel colors. [url=https://ibb.co/vq6k9T9][img]https://i.ibb.co/W54fCMC/D57479-E4-D961-498-D-9921-B56-E9539-DCA5.jpg[/img][/url] [b]Backstory/Personality:[/b]For such a sweet looking creature, she can be cranky. As an herbivore, it’s in her nature to be skittish. If you come up behind her and make a noise, or start talking to her, she will jump. If you’re unlucky, she might even kick you. As long as she’s well rested, which isn’t often, she’s very kind, and pleasant to be around. Otherwise, she’s kind of like a wilted plant. She’ll talk to be polite, but that’s it. [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b]She loves food, and plants. A lot. She despises condescending people. [b]Job/School?:[/b]She works part time in a flower shop, and occasionally temps because she doesn’t like settling. Theme Song (optional): Emotionless-Crisaunt [b]Other:[/b]If you express any kind of feeling towards her, no matter who you are, she’ll probably develop a short but intense crush. (Also I really like cheesecake.) [/quote] Logan: *picks up* you’re my frien now :> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/834481232581885957/834513470216470538/video0.mov
@LavenderBones wrote on 2021-04-21 19:26:16:
UN:Lavenderbones

(full) Name:Delilah Smallstep

Age (human years):22

Species:Fallow Deer

Appearance:Very petite, and a nice creaming color. There are markings on her back that are almost never visible. She has a pink nose (very important). Has gages for some reason. Usually dresses very fancy, and in pastel colors.
D57479-E4-D961-498-D-9921-B56-E9539-DCA5.jpg
Backstory/Personality:For such a sweet looking creature, she can be cranky. As an herbivore, it’s in her nature to be skittish. If you come up behind her and make a noise, or start talking to her, she will jump. If you’re unlucky, she might even kick you. As long as she’s well rested, which isn’t often, she’s very kind, and pleasant to be around. Otherwise, she’s kind of like a wilted plant. She’ll talk to be polite, but that’s it.
Likes/Dislikes:She loves food, and plants. A lot. She despises condescending people.
Job/School?:She works part time in a flower shop, and occasionally temps because she doesn’t like settling.

Theme Song (optional): Emotionless-Crisaunt

Other:If you express any kind of feeling towards her, no matter who you are, she’ll probably develop a short but intense crush. (Also I really like cheesecake.)
Logan: *picks up* you’re my frien now :>
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/834481232581885957/834513470216470538/video0.mov
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
They can be cranky together

Logan has a big soft spot for tiny herbivores, especially if they are of the quiet variety
They can be cranky together

Logan has a big soft spot for tiny herbivores, especially if they are of the quiet variety
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
:D
:D
Janus1.png
Hopefully she tolerates being picked up by a 13’7 polar bear hybrid-
Hopefully she tolerates being picked up by a 13’7 polar bear hybrid-
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
She would throw a tantrum and kick her legs and pretend she didn’t like it but she would probably enjoy it.
She would throw a tantrum and kick her legs and pretend she didn’t like it but she would probably enjoy it.
Janus1.png
Bwahahahaha

I’ll probably get Logan to pass by the flower shop she works at once Gloomi accepts her and gets Dameon in and posts his post :3
Bwahahahaha

I’ll probably get Logan to pass by the flower shop she works at once Gloomi accepts her and gets Dameon in and posts his post :3
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[b]UN:[/b] Sprinklez1234 [b](full) Name:[/b] Heath Leverett [b]Age (human years):[/b] 16 [b]Species:[/b] Rabbit (Breed is Californian rabbit) [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/yxLs4fKb/Untitled262-20210421213857.png[/img] (( Sorry, I used several refs to get the shape right. I noted that a lot of the species hands are based off of nick's. )) [b]Backstory/Personality:[/b] WIP [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] +carrots +Friends +cookies +Art -loud noises -boring stories -Math classes [b]Job/School?:[/b] Reindeer High (Junior) Theme Song (optional): [b]Other:[/b] I like ice cream sandwiches too..
UN: Sprinklez1234

(full) Name: Heath Leverett

Age (human years): 16

Species: Rabbit (Breed is Californian rabbit)

Appearance:
Untitled262-20210421213857.png
(( Sorry, I used several refs to get the shape right. I noted that a lot of the species hands are based off of nick's. ))

Backstory/Personality: WIP

Likes/Dislikes:
+carrots
+Friends
+cookies
+Art
-loud noises
-boring stories
-Math classes

Job/School?: Reindeer High (Junior)

Theme Song (optional):

Other: