Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 282 283
Heyooo if there was a zootopia rp, would you join it? I also have a ton of other ideas if yall are interested .
Heyooo if there was a zootopia rp, would you join it? I also have a ton of other ideas if yall are interested .
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
I will join every rp you make no questions asked

Zim looked to Fin for a moment, trying to get some help with this situation. He would love to think Akhazriel would be fine but he wanted to be there if something went awry.

”A-are you sure you’ll be ok?” He said after a moment. He walked to be besides the angel, looking worried.
I will join every rp you make no questions asked

Zim looked to Fin for a moment, trying to get some help with this situation. He would love to think Akhazriel would be fine but he wanted to be there if something went awry.

”A-are you sure you’ll be ok?” He said after a moment. He walked to be besides the angel, looking worried.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Damn right

Fin really didn't know what to say, for once, so he kept quiet. Akhazriel nodded, "Of course, I've done this before." he reassured Zim before he walked out, once h was out of sight there was the sound of his steps faltering a bit, oh God this was such a bad idea.

"I'd go after him." Fin muttered.
Damn right

Fin really didn't know what to say, for once, so he kept quiet. Akhazriel nodded, "Of course, I've done this before." he reassured Zim before he walked out, once h was out of sight there was the sound of his steps faltering a bit, oh God this was such a bad idea.

"I'd go after him." Fin muttered.
JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/701767_5DMWp1C1.png[/img]
701767_5DMWp1C1.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
”Yeah your right.” Zim mumbled back at Fin. He waved at the human before walking out. Silently he walked a little ways behind Akhazriel with his hands stowed in his pockets. He saw no real need to be sneaky but he did not want to bother the angel by clinging too close to him.
”Yeah your right.” Zim mumbled back at Fin. He waved at the human before walking out. Silently he walked a little ways behind Akhazriel with his hands stowed in his pockets. He saw no real need to be sneaky but he did not want to bother the angel by clinging too close to him.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Akhazriel eventually stopped in front of a park, and he shuddered, a couple of feathers falling down, he didn't like going into parks like this...The angel looked over his shoulder at Zim, "No need to stay that far away Ziminar, come on then." he took a deep breath and walked in, tracking the spirit to this place.

Still, he seemed off-balance, pausing to steady himself with a tree.
Akhazriel eventually stopped in front of a park, and he shuddered, a couple of feathers falling down, he didn't like going into parks like this...The angel looked over his shoulder at Zim, "No need to stay that far away Ziminar, come on then." he took a deep breath and walked in, tracking the spirit to this place.

Still, he seemed off-balance, pausing to steady himself with a tree.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim walked up to Akhazriel and looked around for the smoky thing. ”So where is this son of a gun.” Zim said as he rubbed his hands together. He looked awfully confident for someone who almost cried during their first encounter with the thing.
Zim walked up to Akhazriel and looked around for the smoky thing. ”So where is this son of a gun.” Zim said as he rubbed his hands together. He looked awfully confident for someone who almost cried during their first encounter with the thing.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
*Faint wheezing laughter*//

Akhazriel looked around, "Somewhere in this park.....I dont know why though...sometimes, spirits prefer to go to places that they've seen in someone's memories, or somewhere that looks like it anyway..." he explained beginning to walk again, "Please be careful Ziminar, that creature can be dangerous."
*Faint wheezing laughter*//

Akhazriel looked around, "Somewhere in this park.....I dont know why though...sometimes, spirits prefer to go to places that they've seen in someone's memories, or somewhere that looks like it anyway..." he explained beginning to walk again, "Please be careful Ziminar, that creature can be dangerous."
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim nodded and continued to look around. He wondered if maybe this park was in one of Fin’s memories. Or maybe Akhazriel’s- how did he first find it? The demon made sure to not stray to far from the angel. The last thing he wanted was to require saving again.
Zim nodded and continued to look around. He wondered if maybe this park was in one of Fin’s memories. Or maybe Akhazriel’s- how did he first find it? The demon made sure to not stray to far from the angel. The last thing he wanted was to require saving again.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
A light drizzle started and Akhazriel signed, this really couldn't get any worse...could it? He listened for the familiar shrieking of the spirit, but it was quiet....or maybe he just wasn't listening close enough.
A light drizzle started and Akhazriel signed, this really couldn't get any worse...could it? He listened for the familiar shrieking of the spirit, but it was quiet....or maybe he just wasn't listening close enough.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 282 283