Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 282 283
Zim decided to move his one person search party beneath a tree. He hated rain, it was always so cold and wet and gross. He watched where Akhazriel was looking. Having no idea what to look for he hoped watching the angel would give him some sort of hint as to what’s going on.
Zim decided to move his one person search party beneath a tree. He hated rain, it was always so cold and wet and gross. He watched where Akhazriel was looking. Having no idea what to look for he hoped watching the angel would give him some sort of hint as to what’s going on.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Akhazriel was distraught, it was here...somewhere, but why couldn't he find it? As the rain started coming down harder, he walked over and sat down on the bench as well, carefully nd quietly spreading his wings and using one to shield Ziminar from any rain that the tree didn't stop, "This search was a foolish idea...I'm sorry..."
Akhazriel was distraught, it was here...somewhere, but why couldn't he find it? As the rain started coming down harder, he walked over and sat down on the bench as well, carefully nd quietly spreading his wings and using one to shield Ziminar from any rain that the tree didn't stop, "This search was a foolish idea...I'm sorry..."
JkpHEfN.jpg
”No it was a great idea.” Zim reassured as he took a seat next to Akhazriel. ”No one else around here can catch it.” letting it go around terrorizing people does not seem very ideal.
”No it was a great idea.” Zim reassured as he took a seat next to Akhazriel. ”No one else around here can catch it.” letting it go around terrorizing people does not seem very ideal.
1bGY4da.gif
Akhazriel nodded slightly, Zim was right...."You can go back if you like, I can't return to the shop until I've found it." he said, Akhazriel partly blamed himself for it's release, he should have warned them about that box...
Akhazriel nodded slightly, Zim was right...."You can go back if you like, I can't return to the shop until I've found it." he said, Akhazriel partly blamed himself for it's release, he should have warned them about that box...
JkpHEfN.jpg
”No no no, I’m not leaving your side.” Zim said as he absentmindedly placed a hand on Akhazriel’s shoulder. Quickly he took his hand back and looked away momentarily. Stop being awkward!
”No no no, I’m not leaving your side.” Zim said as he absentmindedly placed a hand on Akhazriel’s shoulder. Quickly he took his hand back and looked away momentarily. Stop being awkward!
1bGY4da.gif
Akhazriel's face flushed and he looked away as well, good thing it was dark enough to hide it, for the most part. "Thats good to hear Ziminar.....I'm glad you wont." he admitted quietly, he really enjoyed the demon's company...Akhazriel kept his wing over Ziminar, using it as an umbrella for him.

Silently, Akhazriel took his glasses off and cleaned them with his shirt sleeve, the only part of him that was dry enough for it.
Akhazriel's face flushed and he looked away as well, good thing it was dark enough to hide it, for the most part. "Thats good to hear Ziminar.....I'm glad you wont." he admitted quietly, he really enjoyed the demon's company...Akhazriel kept his wing over Ziminar, using it as an umbrella for him.

Silently, Akhazriel took his glasses off and cleaned them with his shirt sleeve, the only part of him that was dry enough for it.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim nodded, he would never abandon Akhazriel. Quietly he watched the angel clean their glasses before switching to eyeing the park for the smoke monster. If it wasn’t around here then where could it be...
Zim nodded, he would never abandon Akhazriel. Quietly he watched the angel clean their glasses before switching to eyeing the park for the smoke monster. If it wasn’t around here then where could it be...
1bGY4da.gif
A hissing noise made Akhazirel pause, a shadowy shape loomed in the tree above them, it’s form was faint and wispy..like smoke, ”Did you hear that?
A hissing noise made Akhazirel pause, a shadowy shape loomed in the tree above them, it’s form was faint and wispy..like smoke, ”Did you hear that?
JkpHEfN.jpg
”Possibly...” Zim mumbled as he squinted at the surrounding scenery. He looked up at where the sound emanated from and his eyes widened at the smoky cloud. Quickly he grabbed Akhazriel’s hand and moved away from it, being careful not to knock the angel over.
”I think we found it!” He said as he pointed up at the thing.
”Possibly...” Zim mumbled as he squinted at the surrounding scenery. He looked up at where the sound emanated from and his eyes widened at the smoky cloud. Quickly he grabbed Akhazriel’s hand and moved away from it, being careful not to knock the angel over.
”I think we found it!” He said as he pointed up at the thing.
1bGY4da.gif
Akhazriel squeaked when he was pulled away, he looked to where Zim has pointed and he sucked in a breath, there it was, it’s form was now shifting into many different animals, something that looked like a jaguar, a wolf, a lion.
Akhazriel squeaked when he was pulled away, he looked to where Zim has pointed and he sucked in a breath, there it was, it’s form was now shifting into many different animals, something that looked like a jaguar, a wolf, a lion.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 282 283