Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Demigod / PJO RP OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center] [font=Book Antiqua] [b]When Two Words Collide (PJO RP)[/b] [i]If you listen closely, you can hear the sound of two realities falling apart[/i] [b]Plot[/b] Set in more recent years, demigods have come to the attention of mortals. In this case, a few, not so good mortals. Mortals who can see through the mist and are starting to realize how useful having powers could be. How they could manipulate these young kids into getting them power and money, everything a mortal could want. The human world used to be some sort of escape from the mythical. Now, demigods are hunted by monster and human, and sometimes the two team up, only this time, the mortals have the upper hand. Now, no world is safe for a demigod. And those who hunt for the demigods, will find them. IC: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2994580#post_2994580 Anyway, hope you enjoyed my extremely dramatic plot thingy. The plot will develop as we go on, and I might make a big bad npc, but we'll see how it goes. The rp will probably start off pretty chill at first tbh. [b]Rules[/b] - Please be kind!! Hate the character, not the roleplayer. Please don't insult others on this thread, and if we do have an issue, it can hopefully be resolved in a civilized manner. - Don't control other characters/have a Mary/Gary Sue! - Try to be relatively active, and let me know if you need to leave the rp! Or if you're going to have stuff going on. (Like, I'm often inactive during school). - If you have to curse, then please bleep it out! - Romance is allowed, so long as it is within FR rules. (And not immediately after meeting) Same goes for gory stuff, but try not to go over the top! Fade to black is allowed. - Proper grammar and spelling would be nice, and at least a paragraph would be great to, so other rpers have something to use to respond to. - Don't harass others. - - If you need to talk out of character, use parenthesis. (Like this!) - All in all, just have fun. - Just generally follow the FR guidelines! [b]Some other Stuff:[/b] Also, I know a lot of people who read PJO have Big Three OCS (I know I do at least), and I don't think it would be interesting if everybody was a Big Three kid. It would also be completely unrealistic. Same goes for the two virgin goddesses. Athena is fine, but absolutely no kids of Hestia and Artemis. And honestly, besides that, I don't really have any other rules. Of course, if there's already a kid of say.... Nyx, then maybe another child of Nyx with a similar age would be unrealistic. If you want to have a nymph/satyr/other species, that is perfectly fine!! Children of Roman/Norse/all other gods are welcome as well, though it will take place at Camp Half-Blood. [b]Character Sheets[/b] Character limit is three! [quote= Character Sheet] [font=Book Antiqua] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Height:[/b] [b]Godly Parent:[/b] [b]Gender/Pronouns:[/b] [b]Sexuality: (LGBTQ+ Welcome!):[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] (If you use a picture that is not yours, please say so, and credit who drew it if possible) [b]Personality:[/b] [b] Powers[/b] (May develop as the rp continues if you'd like) [b]Flaws/Limits to Power:[/b] [b]Backstory: [/b] (Optional) [b]Weapon of Choice: [/b] (Optional) [b]Other:[/b] (Optional) [/quote] [font=Book Antiqua] Have fun!! [b]Character List Here: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2982041/1#post_46699221][b]CM[/b][/url] - JustAGamerFurry2 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2982041/1#post_46700650][b]Pat[/b][/url] - AndromedaFlight [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2982041/1#post_46710488][b]Leilani Rivera[/b][/url] - Me (MintyKitsune) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2982041/2#post_46876611][b]Otto[/b][/url]- Glorfindel1 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2982041/4#post_47153286][b]June Fray[/b][/url] - caelafireheart [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2982041/4#post_47181587][b] Alexandra Robins[/b][/url] - SilverRipple [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2982041/4#post_47192326][b]Tempest Browne[/b][/url] - xSTORMDRAGONx [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2982041/5#post_47227949][b]Basil[/b][/url] - MoonyLoony [/center]

When Two Words Collide
(PJO RP)

If you listen closely, you can hear the sound of two realities falling apart

Plot

Set in more recent years, demigods have come to the attention of mortals. In this case, a few, not so good mortals. Mortals who can see through the mist and are starting to realize how useful having powers could be. How they could manipulate these young kids into getting them power and money, everything a mortal could want. The human world used to be some sort of escape from the mythical. Now, demigods are hunted by monster and human, and sometimes the two team up, only this time, the mortals have the upper hand. Now, no world is safe for a demigod. And those who hunt for the demigods, will find them.

IC: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2994580#post_2994580

Anyway, hope you enjoyed my extremely dramatic plot thingy. The plot will develop as we go on, and I might make a big bad npc, but we'll see how it goes. The rp will probably start off pretty chill at first tbh.

Rules

- Please be kind!! Hate the character, not the roleplayer. Please don't insult others on this thread, and if we do have an issue, it can hopefully be resolved in a civilized manner.

- Don't control other characters/have a Mary/Gary Sue!

- Try to be relatively active, and let me know if you need to leave the rp! Or if you're going to have stuff going on. (Like, I'm often inactive during school).

- If you have to curse, then please bleep it out!

- Romance is allowed, so long as it is within FR rules. (And not immediately after meeting) Same goes for gory stuff, but try not to go over the top! Fade to black is allowed.

- Proper grammar and spelling would be nice, and at least a paragraph would be great to, so other rpers have something to use to respond to.

- Don't harass others.

- - If you need to talk out of character, use parenthesis. (Like this!)

- All in all, just have fun.

- Just generally follow the FR guidelines!

Some other Stuff:

Also, I know a lot of people who read PJO have Big Three OCS (I know I do at least), and I don't think it would be interesting if everybody was a Big Three kid. It would also be completely unrealistic. Same goes for the two virgin goddesses. Athena is fine, but absolutely no kids of Hestia and Artemis.

And honestly, besides that, I don't really have any other rules. Of course, if there's already a kid of say.... Nyx, then maybe another child of Nyx with a similar age would be unrealistic.

If you want to have a nymph/satyr/other species, that is perfectly fine!!

Children of Roman/Norse/all other gods are welcome as well, though it will take place at Camp Half-Blood.

Character Sheets

Character limit is three!

Character Sheet wrote:

Name:

Height:

Godly Parent:

Gender/Pronouns:

Sexuality: (LGBTQ+ Welcome!):

Appearance: (If you use a picture that is not yours, please say so, and credit who drew it if possible)

Personality:

Powers
(May develop as the rp continues if you'd like)

Flaws/Limits to Power:

Backstory: (Optional)

Weapon of Choice: (Optional)

Other: (Optional)

Have fun!!

Character List Here:

CM - JustAGamerFurry2
Pat - AndromedaFlight
Leilani Rivera - Me (MintyKitsune)
Otto- Glorfindel1
June Fray - caelafireheart
Alexandra Robins - SilverRipple
Tempest Browne - xSTORMDRAGONx
Basil - MoonyLoony

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Ooh this is going to be tough.
Should I just go with my usual Ares kid, or branch out? I always have tired Hermes boy, and just vibing Dionysius nb, and Apollo’s cabin is always a personal fave.

Hmm, I’m gonna have to sit on this for a while
Ooh this is going to be tough.
Should I just go with my usual Ares kid, or branch out? I always have tired Hermes boy, and just vibing Dionysius nb, and Apollo’s cabin is always a personal fave.

Hmm, I’m gonna have to sit on this for a while
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Name: CM (not his actual name, but good luck getting his actual name outta him.) Age: 14 Height: 5'1" Godly Parent: Hecate (I love Hecate) Gender/Pronouns: he/him Sexuality: ace/aro Appearance: [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202103/94097_DDorBVOA.png[/img] Personality: seems to be a kind kid, but isn't above doing a card trick to distract you while he steals your wallet. his loyalties lie with whoever he thinks will benefit him the most, but at heart he's willing to fight for what he knows is right. CM doesn't seem to be able to talk. Powers: able to manipulate the Mist to some extent. (VERY good at small illusions used with cards, it's how he steals people's wallets) Flaws/Limits to Power: can seem untrustworthy, can't do big illusions, likes to 'tease' his enemies. also, he's not a great fighter, preferring to let illusions and distractions do the work. Backstory: in rp :P Weapon of Choice: when push comes to shove, he has a Celestial bronze pocketknife he can use to fight, his most prized possession along with his deck of cards. nobody knows how he got it. Other: very good at card tricks, even without using magic. heck, he's good at sleight-of-hand in general. would be the kind of guy to beat the system by, say, making a fist and sticking his thumb between his middle finger and ring finger. (think about it) (fixed)
Name: CM (not his actual name, but good luck getting his actual name outta him.)

Height: 5'1"

Godly Parent: Hecate (I love Hecate)

Gender/Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: ace/aro

Appearance:
94097_DDorBVOA.png

Personality: seems to be a kind kid, but isn't above doing a card trick to distract you while he steals your wallet. his loyalties lie with whoever he thinks will benefit him the most, but at heart he's willing to fight for what he knows is right. CM doesn't seem to be able to talk.

Powers: able to manipulate the Mist to some extent. (VERY good at small illusions used with cards, it's how he steals people's wallets)

Flaws/Limits to Power: can seem untrustworthy, can't do big illusions, likes to 'tease' his enemies. also, he's not a great fighter, preferring to let illusions and distractions do the work.

Backstory: in rp :P

Weapon of Choice: when push comes to shove, he has a Celestial bronze pocketknife he can use to fight, his most prized possession along with his deck of cards. nobody knows how he got it.

Other:
very good at card tricks, even without using magic. heck, he's good at sleight-of-hand in general.
would be the kind of guy to beat the system by, say, making a fist and sticking his thumb between his middle finger and ring finger. (think about it)

(fixed)
Whooo gonna make a Hypnos kiddo!
FYI, I’ll be using this as a general reference for the character. I’ll be avoiding certain powers, but here’s still where I was inspired
https://camp-halfblood-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Hypnos%27_Cabin
Whooo gonna make a Hypnos kiddo!
FYI, I’ll be using this as a general reference for the character. I’ll be avoiding certain powers, but here’s still where I was inspired
https://camp-halfblood-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Hypnos%27_Cabin
7zcCDc4.png
Almost done! Have like....six tabs open to cross check stuff :p
Almost done! Have like....six tabs open to cross check stuff :p
7zcCDc4.png
Name: Pat

Height: 4’11

Godly Parent: Hypnos

Gender/Pronouns: Female & she/her

Sexuality: Panromantic Ace

Appearance: Despite being an older camper, and being around average size, Pat has a childish face, round and soft-looking with wide eyes. She has feathery, light gray hair that frames their hair in a tufts bob. Her eyes are pure, pale, sleepy, blue eyes with thick lashes. She has a very slight figure and are naturally very bony and are very very pale, almost glowing in the sunlight and have absolutely no freckles or other markings.
She usually wears soft, well-worn clothes, although jeans ant t-shirts are commonly worn by her. She’s kinda adopted the poppy as a favorite flower and almost all her clothes have poppy patterns or patches somewhere. When the flowers outside her cabin are large enough, she’ll pick them and weave them into flower crowns.
This is very rare, and has no practical use, but she can sprout a small pair of dove’s wings from her shoulder blades. She can’t fly with them at all, due to being the size of actual dove’s wings, but she still likes them, though they don’t really make them appear often.

Personality: Poplar is very gentle and sweet. She can wield a dagger, or a long mixed silver and Celestial Bronze scythe, but prefers not to fight. She’s very mellow and will remember every last detail that is given. Despite this, she can easily lose track of a conversation and mentally drift away. She doesn’t have an explosive temper, but does become rather sour sometimes when irritated. She can be very thoughtful and pensive too.

Powers: Ability to sprout wings, retrieve memories, help with sleep, commune with spirits (due to Hypnos being considered an Underworld deity/a brother to Thanatos), and has a smidge of control with fear.

Flaws/Limits to Power: Wings are absolutely useless, they can’t even be used to hover or glide. Spirits have to already be present for her to interact with them, but even in the best of time, they can only hear garbled, only faintly understandable speech. And with fear, she can bestow a short stretch of calm on people, but she can’t drive it away completely. The best she can do is postpone it or draw out the connected memories and try to discuss them with the scared person.

Backstory: Her mother was a narcoleptic, but instead of having a sleep paralysis demon, she was able to see through the mist to see a minion of Hypnos. Surprisingly, she managed to break through the paralysis to speak to the minion. Eventually, word got to Hypnos about the mortal that spoke to them. Eventually Hypnos visited instead of a minion. They became rather curious about each other. A god’s life is much different from a mortal’s, and they were both fascinating to the other.
Eventually, Pat came along, but she was generally left with her aunts due to her mother’s severe narcolepsy. They took care of both of them, and were rather surprised when Pat started mimicking their mother’s sleep patterns exactly, to the point that she would flop over, asleep on trips outside at the same exact moment as her mother back home.

Once she got older, she stopped mimicking her mother, but would occasionally walk into her mother’s dreams when they themselves were asleep. She met her father in one of these dreams and was told to go to Camp Half-Blood for her own safety. Hypnos didn’t want to risk Pat’s safety due to being a more powerful half-blood, so she was sent to Half-Blood Hill quickly and rather dangerously, on The Grey Sister’s Taxi. She’s been at camp for seven years now, and is seen as one of the more senior campers, and is the Counselor for the Hypnos Cabin.

Weapon of Choice: Scythes are her best weapons, though daggers will work too.

Other:
-Counselor for Hypnos
-Very chill with everyone, even the Ares campers might seek her help with bad dreams
Name: Pat

Height: 4’11

Godly Parent: Hypnos

Gender/Pronouns: Female & she/her

Sexuality: Panromantic Ace

Appearance: Despite being an older camper, and being around average size, Pat has a childish face, round and soft-looking with wide eyes. She has feathery, light gray hair that frames their hair in a tufts bob. Her eyes are pure, pale, sleepy, blue eyes with thick lashes. She has a very slight figure and are naturally very bony and are very very pale, almost glowing in the sunlight and have absolutely no freckles or other markings.
She usually wears soft, well-worn clothes, although jeans ant t-shirts are commonly worn by her. She’s kinda adopted the poppy as a favorite flower and almost all her clothes have poppy patterns or patches somewhere. When the flowers outside her cabin are large enough, she’ll pick them and weave them into flower crowns.
This is very rare, and has no practical use, but she can sprout a small pair of dove’s wings from her shoulder blades. She can’t fly with them at all, due to being the size of actual dove’s wings, but she still likes them, though they don’t really make them appear often.

Personality: Poplar is very gentle and sweet. She can wield a dagger, or a long mixed silver and Celestial Bronze scythe, but prefers not to fight. She’s very mellow and will remember every last detail that is given. Despite this, she can easily lose track of a conversation and mentally drift away. She doesn’t have an explosive temper, but does become rather sour sometimes when irritated. She can be very thoughtful and pensive too.

Powers: Ability to sprout wings, retrieve memories, help with sleep, commune with spirits (due to Hypnos being considered an Underworld deity/a brother to Thanatos), and has a smidge of control with fear.

Flaws/Limits to Power: Wings are absolutely useless, they can’t even be used to hover or glide. Spirits have to already be present for her to interact with them, but even in the best of time, they can only hear garbled, only faintly understandable speech. And with fear, she can bestow a short stretch of calm on people, but she can’t drive it away completely. The best she can do is postpone it or draw out the connected memories and try to discuss them with the scared person.

Backstory: Her mother was a narcoleptic, but instead of having a sleep paralysis demon, she was able to see through the mist to see a minion of Hypnos. Surprisingly, she managed to break through the paralysis to speak to the minion. Eventually, word got to Hypnos about the mortal that spoke to them. Eventually Hypnos visited instead of a minion. They became rather curious about each other. A god’s life is much different from a mortal’s, and they were both fascinating to the other.
Eventually, Pat came along, but she was generally left with her aunts due to her mother’s severe narcolepsy. They took care of both of them, and were rather surprised when Pat started mimicking their mother’s sleep patterns exactly, to the point that she would flop over, asleep on trips outside at the same exact moment as her mother back home.

Once she got older, she stopped mimicking her mother, but would occasionally walk into her mother’s dreams when they themselves were asleep. She met her father in one of these dreams and was told to go to Camp Half-Blood for her own safety. Hypnos didn’t want to risk Pat’s safety due to being a more powerful half-blood, so she was sent to Half-Blood Hill quickly and rather dangerously, on The Grey Sister’s Taxi. She’s been at camp for seven years now, and is seen as one of the more senior campers, and is the Counselor for the Hypnos Cabin.

Weapon of Choice: Scythes are her best weapons, though daggers will work too.

Other:
-Counselor for Hypnos
-Very chill with everyone, even the Ares campers might seek her help with bad dreams
7zcCDc4.png

Name: Leilani 'Lani'Rivera

Godly Parent: Persephone

Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Lani has a curvy frame, and relatively defined cheek-bones. She has deep set, warm brown eyes, and a slight Spanish nose. She has long eyelashes (or it's just eyeliner and mascara, who knows?). Lani has tan skin, and a couple acne scars on her back and the side of her neck, with a couple freckles scattered throughout her arms and legs. She has long, straight, dark brown hair, with light pink streaks, and more pink under her hair (like, if you put the hair half-up, the down half would be pink.
She often wears dark, flowery clothing, but during the summer they are brighter, and during the winter her clothes are darker. She often wears flower crowns, or in the winter, crowns of bones.

Personality: Her personality changes as the season change, but she is a rather quiet person. She doesn't like talking to many people, and is a bit of a wild card. She also has a bit of a fiery temper, especially during the winter. She likes poking fun at people, and once you get to know her, she's the loudest person in the room. She love being the center of attention and is really dramatic. Very sarcastic, and stubborn, making reasoning with her really hard. She procrastinates a lot, and is direct and often uncomplicated. If she wants something, she'll just say it. She is passionate about the things she loves, and is like confident, but quiet?? It's weird and hard to explain, but she's a cool person.

She gets a bit happier in the summer, and a bit more gloomy/moody in the winter.

Powers: Her main power would be just plants; she can grow them and control them (chlorokinesis). She often grows poisonous plants and flowers, since she's immune to the poison herself (she extracts the poison from the plants and puts it on some of the weapons she uses). She has limited necromancy (she can't summon them, but if the undead were around, she could influence them). She can manipulate shadows to a small degree (like with shadow travel or using shadows to cloak herself for a short time). She can conjure a small amount of rain or sunshine (she uses this to make her plants grow faster). She can speak to her mothers sacred animals. She can create a dense fog of pollen to escape from a particularly bad fight.

Flaws/Limits to Power: Most of her powers wear her out after a while. If she overuses her powers in the summer/spring, she has to be in the sunlight to recharge. In the winter/fall she has to be in the shadows. Her fatal flaws would probably be anxiety, recklessness, and making excuses for herself. Also, the pollen that she can make? It affects her too. (will probs add more).

Backstory: Her backstory isn't too harsh, though there is a bit a a wedge between her and her father, since her dad works quite a bit. She also embarrasses him quite a bit, whether just being herself or a monster attacked them when they were out together. Eventually, to make things easier on herself and her dad, she just decided to run away.

Weapon of Choice: She has a very pretty spear that is her main weapon. She can also use a staff or a scepter if she feels the need, and has one long Stygian Iron sword. Besides that, there's not much, though sometimes she can make daggers out of thorns, or use poisons.

Other:
- She smells like pomegranates.
- She has a pet cockatoo named Willow.
- She occasionally visits the underworld.
-

Name: Leilani 'Lani'Rivera

Godly Parent: Persephone

Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Lani has a curvy frame, and relatively defined cheek-bones. She has deep set, warm brown eyes, and a slight Spanish nose. She has long eyelashes (or it's just eyeliner and mascara, who knows?). Lani has tan skin, and a couple acne scars on her back and the side of her neck, with a couple freckles scattered throughout her arms and legs. She has long, straight, dark brown hair, with light pink streaks, and more pink under her hair (like, if you put the hair half-up, the down half would be pink.
She often wears dark, flowery clothing, but during the summer they are brighter, and during the winter her clothes are darker. She often wears flower crowns, or in the winter, crowns of bones.

Personality: Her personality changes as the season change, but she is a rather quiet person. She doesn't like talking to many people, and is a bit of a wild card. She also has a bit of a fiery temper, especially during the winter. She likes poking fun at people, and once you get to know her, she's the loudest person in the room. She love being the center of attention and is really dramatic. Very sarcastic, and stubborn, making reasoning with her really hard. She procrastinates a lot, and is direct and often uncomplicated. If she wants something, she'll just say it. She is passionate about the things she loves, and is like confident, but quiet?? It's weird and hard to explain, but she's a cool person.

She gets a bit happier in the summer, and a bit more gloomy/moody in the winter.

Powers: Her main power would be just plants; she can grow them and control them (chlorokinesis). She often grows poisonous plants and flowers, since she's immune to the poison herself (she extracts the poison from the plants and puts it on some of the weapons she uses). She has limited necromancy (she can't summon them, but if the undead were around, she could influence them). She can manipulate shadows to a small degree (like with shadow travel or using shadows to cloak herself for a short time). She can conjure a small amount of rain or sunshine (she uses this to make her plants grow faster). She can speak to her mothers sacred animals. She can create a dense fog of pollen to escape from a particularly bad fight.

Flaws/Limits to Power: Most of her powers wear her out after a while. If she overuses her powers in the summer/spring, she has to be in the sunlight to recharge. In the winter/fall she has to be in the shadows. Her fatal flaws would probably be anxiety, recklessness, and making excuses for herself. Also, the pollen that she can make? It affects her too. (will probs add more).

Backstory: Her backstory isn't too harsh, though there is a bit a a wedge between her and her father, since her dad works quite a bit. She also embarrasses him quite a bit, whether just being herself or a monster attacked them when they were out together. Eventually, to make things easier on herself and her dad, she just decided to run away.

Weapon of Choice: She has a very pretty spear that is her main weapon. She can also use a staff or a scepter if she feels the need, and has one long Stygian Iron sword. Besides that, there's not much, though sometimes she can make daggers out of thorns, or use poisons.

Other:
- She smells like pomegranates.
- She has a pet cockatoo named Willow.
- She occasionally visits the underworld.
-

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Hey! Sorry for disappearing for a bit, I'm still really excited about this rp!

I'm going to finish my chara sheets as soon as i can, and then ill make the IC!
Hey! Sorry for disappearing for a bit, I'm still really excited about this rp!

I'm going to finish my chara sheets as soon as i can, and then ill make the IC!

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Pat and Leilani are probably just gonna vibe outside the Demeter cabin, making flower crowns all day
Pat and Leilani are probably just gonna vibe outside the Demeter cabin, making flower crowns all day
7zcCDc4.png
Excuse me! I'm not 100% familiar with the PJO series but I watched both the movies and I have a pretty firm understanding of the greek gods so if this is still open may I join? If I'm going to be hard to work with it's ok, I won't mind being rejected.
Excuse me! I'm not 100% familiar with the PJO series but I watched both the movies and I have a pretty firm understanding of the greek gods so if this is still open may I join? If I'm going to be hard to work with it's ok, I won't mind being rejected.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7