Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Wandering Trader.. (1v1 with daxcy)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@UnkxwnTwiliqht

"Ooo-! Yeah-!! That would be great-! I love the look of it... digital bug,,mm-" He loves his familiars now- don't get him started-
@UnkxwnTwiliqht

"Ooo-! Yeah-!! That would be great-! I love the look of it... digital bug,,mm-" He loves his familiars now- don't get him started-
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
@daxcy

`It's called an Boolean. Epic, isn't it?` She said, letting out her own for him to see (pretend she has one).
@daxcy

`It's called an Boolean. Epic, isn't it?` She said, letting out her own for him to see (pretend she has one).
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"Whoa-! It's so cool-!!" His eyes sparkled in awe- he loved bugs,,, especially since he had bug eyes...
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"Whoa-! It's so cool-!!" His eyes sparkled in awe- he loved bugs,,, especially since he had bug eyes...
@daxcy

`Found him abandoned. Easy for me to get.` She said, putting the precious bug back into one of her jars.
@daxcy

`Found him abandoned. Easy for me to get.` She said, putting the precious bug back into one of her jars.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"I'm ready-! Let me get my coat-" He went to a small rack, and pulled on a coat- and a scarf--"Let's go-!!" He was really excited,,
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"I'm ready-! Let me get my coat-" He went to a small rack, and pulled on a coat- and a scarf--"Let's go-!!" He was really excited,,
//Also,,,totally didn't look at what their hatchling might look like- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=119&bodygene=2&breed=6&element=9&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=137&tertgene=0&winggene=11&wings=176&auth=72877a3cfbac6e1ed9ec26bcf375451083eeb6c0&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
//Also,,,totally didn't look at what their hatchling might look like-

dragon?age=0&body=119&bodygene=2&breed=6&element=9&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=137&tertgene=0&winggene=11&wings=176&auth=72877a3cfbac6e1ed9ec26bcf375451083eeb6c0&dummyext=prev.png
aw //

@daxcy

`Cmon.` She flew to this lush forest, full of berries and flowers. `Its really rare, but one should be here..` She muttered quietly. `Be quiet.`
aw //

@daxcy

`Cmon.` She flew to this lush forest, full of berries and flowers. `Its really rare, but one should be here..` She muttered quietly. `Be quiet.`
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He kept his mouth shut- he was shivering with excitement as they flew...he always wanted a bug familiar, but could never find one. This would be his chance.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He kept his mouth shut- he was shivering with excitement as they flew...he always wanted a bug familiar, but could never find one. This would be his chance.
@daxcy

A boolean flew by them..it was sucking at some berry. It was his time to catch it.
@daxcy

A boolean flew by them..it was sucking at some berry. It was his time to catch it.
omg their kids look so cuteee //
omg their kids look so cuteee //
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15