Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Wandering Trader.. (1v1 with daxcy)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@daxcy

The sprites yeeted themselves into their jars and boom, he did it.

`HM.`
@daxcy

The sprites yeeted themselves into their jars and boom, he did it.

`HM.`
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"I did it-!! Oh-!" He hugged Mochi,,,,"Thank you-! I was a bit worried they may not like me.."
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"I did it-!! Oh-!" He hugged Mochi,,,,"Thank you-! I was a bit worried they may not like me.."
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
@daxcy

Mochi was kind of shocked by th hug, but smiled slightly `Uh..no problem!` She said, hugging him back awkwardly. She hadnt really..hugged someone in a while.
@daxcy

Mochi was kind of shocked by th hug, but smiled slightly `Uh..no problem!` She said, hugging him back awkwardly. She hadnt really..hugged someone in a while.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"We should be getting back- it's getting late.." He grabbed her hand, held the jars, and led her back to his house.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"We should be getting back- it's getting late.." He grabbed her hand, held the jars, and led her back to his house.
@daxy

Mochi was glad her face was covered, she was starting to like the imp more and more.
She flopped on his couch.
@daxy

Mochi was glad her face was covered, she was starting to like the imp more and more.
She flopped on his couch.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"What do you want for dinner-?" He let the familiars out, but he was talking to Mochi- maybe she would like something- not cooked by him-? It was hard for him to take compliments so-
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"What do you want for dinner-?" He let the familiars out, but he was talking to Mochi- maybe she would like something- not cooked by him-? It was hard for him to take compliments so-
@daxcy

`Another one of your..splendid plates..?` She said.
@daxcy

`Another one of your..splendid plates..?` She said.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He smiled. "Really-? Ok-!" He then went to cook, making something he thought the Tundra would like, the familiars exploring the house. He didn't like keeping them cooped up-
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He smiled. "Really-? Ok-!" He then went to cook, making something he thought the Tundra would like, the familiars exploring the house. He didn't like keeping them cooped up-
@daxcy

Mochi decided to let her familiars out, too. They all had bracelets and stuff with their names, and her name, so they knew who owned which. She sat down, waiting.
@daxcy

Mochi decided to let her familiars out, too. They all had bracelets and stuff with their names, and her name, so they knew who owned which. She sat down, waiting.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He brought a plate for Mochi,,he bowed- he liked to act extra when there were guests- "For you, dear Highness." He knew she would prolly yell at him- seeing how she was and all but- he didn't mind. He was getting used to her.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He brought a plate for Mochi,,he bowed- he liked to act extra when there were guests- "For you, dear Highness." He knew she would prolly yell at him- seeing how she was and all but- he didn't mind. He was getting used to her.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15