Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Wandering Trader.. (1v1 with daxcy)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He sighed...at least he got the chance to cook- He was used to sleeping uncomfortably,,,so, he then fell asleep, being held by a scary tundra.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He sighed...at least he got the chance to cook- He was used to sleeping uncomfortably,,,so, he then fell asleep, being held by a scary tundra.
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
@daxcy

A good hour went by and her eyes flickered open. She saw the sleeping imp and stayed silent, taking the cold food and eating. She didn’t use her hands, dw..
@daxcy

A good hour went by and her eyes flickered open. She saw the sleeping imp and stayed silent, taking the cold food and eating. She didn’t use her hands, dw..
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He was still asleep but,,,soon he woke up, rubbing his eyes. "Mmm..." He yawned, and stretched...he stretched like a cat--
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He was still asleep but,,,soon he woke up, rubbing his eyes. "Mmm..." He yawned, and stretched...he stretched like a cat--
@daxcy

She was still munching on his goodies, lol.
@daxcy

She was still munching on his goodies, lol.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht
He got up, and fixed him something to eat--prolly cereal,, and sat beside her.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht
He got up, and fixed him something to eat--prolly cereal,, and sat beside her.
@daxcy

`I have to say..this is really good..` She mumbled, still eating. She finished it, a few mins later tho.
@daxcy

`I have to say..this is really good..` She mumbled, still eating. She finished it, a few mins later tho.
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"Really? Thank you-! I take pride in my cooking...never had anyone else get to try it though-" He rubbed the back of his neck. "I mean- there was this one person but-" he stopped himself. He didn't like to talk about them...why did he bring them up-?
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

"Really? Thank you-! I take pride in my cooking...never had anyone else get to try it though-" He rubbed the back of his neck. "I mean- there was this one person but-" he stopped himself. He didn't like to talk about them...why did he bring them up-?
@daxcy

`Thats cool..' She mumbled. She put the pan away and tossed him a bone bc, why not?
@daxcy

`Thats cool..' She mumbled. She put the pan away and tossed him a bone bc, why not?
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He almost dropped it- he wasn't that great at catching..."Whoa-!" He looked at it, smiling. "You know- I actually have a collection of things like this,,skeletons and unfinished projects-" Jesus Christ- I thought he was normal,,,
@UnknxwnTwiliqht

He almost dropped it- he wasn't that great at catching..."Whoa-!" He looked at it, smiling. "You know- I actually have a collection of things like this,,skeletons and unfinished projects-" Jesus Christ- I thought he was normal,,,
@daxcy

`Let me see.' She said. She liked bones and stuff a lot.
@daxcy

`Let me see.' She said. She liked bones and stuff a lot.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15