Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PiscesInPiscinam
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 109 110
"We could go that way, if we wanted to end up in a completely different forest." He chuckled. "No. This way, just a bit off course from last night. We'll have to cross a river, very dangerous but it'll take longer to go around it."
"We could go that way, if we wanted to end up in a completely different forest." He chuckled. "No. This way, just a bit off course from last night. We'll have to cross a river, very dangerous but it'll take longer to go around it."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Cam laughed.
"Sorry." He said.
"Like I mentioned earlier, I have no idea where I am."
He turned around to face the elf.
"A river, eh? Sounds refreshing. I can fill our water-skeins up there!"
Cam laughed.
"Sorry." He said.
"Like I mentioned earlier, I have no idea where I am."
He turned around to face the elf.
"A river, eh? Sounds refreshing. I can fill our water-skeins up there!"
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
"It's not exactly a... Calm river... But we'll worry about that when we get there." Archie sighed.
He let Akuji rest on his shoulder.
"It's not exactly a... Calm river... But we'll worry about that when we get there." Archie sighed.
He let Akuji rest on his shoulder.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"I know, but still, its either that, or not water at all." Cam pointed out.
"I know, but still, its either that, or not water at all." Cam pointed out.
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
"We could go without water for a few days, I'm sure there are other rivers than the one we'll have to cross." He sighed, "I'd rather not deal with the creatures there..."
"We could go without water for a few days, I'm sure there are other rivers than the one we'll have to cross." He sighed, "I'd rather not deal with the creatures there..."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Cam pouted for a moment, then perked up again.
"Alright, alright." He smiled mischievously.
"No filling up the water skeins at the river."
Cam pouted for a moment, then perked up again.
"Alright, alright." He smiled mischievously.
"No filling up the water skeins at the river."
IBp6F.gif
Archie looked at him for a moment, "okay..." He turned and picked up his bag and bow.
"Come on. Even with going towards the river, we'll have to also watch out for bandits on the way. Usually very often seen in this part of the forest."
Archie looked at him for a moment, "okay..." He turned and picked up his bag and bow.
"Come on. Even with going towards the river, we'll have to also watch out for bandits on the way. Usually very often seen in this part of the forest."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"I'm prepared." Cam said with a smile.
"Ready to go?" He asked, hoisting his pack over his shoulders with a grunt.
"I'm prepared." Cam said with a smile.
"Ready to go?" He asked, hoisting his pack over his shoulders with a grunt.
IBp6F.gif
"Yep." He started walking, sending Akuji to scout ahead.
"Let's just hope our preparations aren't needed."
"Yep." He started walking, sending Akuji to scout ahead.
"Let's just hope our preparations aren't needed."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Cam nodded, trailing shortly behind the elf. He felt a little bit uncomfortable; his back ached slightly and his feet were already hurting, but he didn't complain. He did miss sleeping in a bed, but falling asleep to the scene of the stars and the fire beside him was a good feeling too. He walked a bit faster.
"Do you think it might rain?" He asked, looking up at the sky.
"We might not be able to cross the river if it does."
Cam nodded, trailing shortly behind the elf. He felt a little bit uncomfortable; his back ached slightly and his feet were already hurting, but he didn't complain. He did miss sleeping in a bed, but falling asleep to the scene of the stars and the fire beside him was a good feeling too. He walked a bit faster.
"Do you think it might rain?" He asked, looking up at the sky.
"We might not be able to cross the river if it does."
IBp6F.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 109 110