Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PiscesInPiscinam
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
"This place is really pretty." Seshi mumbled in awe, staring at the cliff, where wildflowers and such were growing. Jax nodded.
"Very serene."
"This place is really pretty." Seshi mumbled in awe, staring at the cliff, where wildflowers and such were growing. Jax nodded.
"Very serene."
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
"I expect Dyr is the only one having a good time." He mumbled, glancing at the goblin, who perked up upon hearing her name.
"I expect Dyr is the only one having a good time." He mumbled, glancing at the goblin, who perked up upon hearing her name.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
"I don't know. I think this adventure would be enjoyable if we weren't on it just to rescue Cam and Kuroji." Clackac mumbled. A silence spread over the group. All around, small glowing insects flitted around. It was beginning to grow dark outside, but the air was warm. It was like a summer festival almost. The world was enchanted. Each footstep stirred up more of the glowing bugs.
"I don't know. I think this adventure would be enjoyable if we weren't on it just to rescue Cam and Kuroji." Clackac mumbled. A silence spread over the group. All around, small glowing insects flitted around. It was beginning to grow dark outside, but the air was warm. It was like a summer festival almost. The world was enchanted. Each footstep stirred up more of the glowing bugs.
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
Archie sighed as he picked up Dyr, noticing that she was trying to jump up into his arms.
"I hope they're okay."
Archie sighed as he picked up Dyr, noticing that she was trying to jump up into his arms.
"I hope they're okay."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"I'm trying not to think about it." Seshi sighed, running a hand through her hair. She was quiet for a moment, then stopped moving.
"It's really beautiful here." She announced in awe. And she was right. Night had dawned on them, and the entire field was lit up with lumisient flowers and fireflies. It was like a page from a storybook, almost.
"I'm trying not to think about it." Seshi sighed, running a hand through her hair. She was quiet for a moment, then stopped moving.
"It's really beautiful here." She announced in awe. And she was right. Night had dawned on them, and the entire field was lit up with lumisient flowers and fireflies. It was like a page from a storybook, almost.
IBp6F.gif
Archie nodded, "It's amazing." He rubbed Dyr's back as she fell asleep.
Archie nodded, "It's amazing." He rubbed Dyr's back as she fell asleep.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"Let's just make camp here. We'll sleep under the stars tonight. It's quite lovely out." Jax said, stopping as well. Seshi nodded, pulling a sleeping bag out of her pack and laying it on the ground. The others did the same. Jax started a small fire, taking care not to burn the grass around it, then layer back and looked up at the stars.
"Let's just make camp here. We'll sleep under the stars tonight. It's quite lovely out." Jax said, stopping as well. Seshi nodded, pulling a sleeping bag out of her pack and laying it on the ground. The others did the same. Jax started a small fire, taking care not to burn the grass around it, then layer back and looked up at the stars.
IBp6F.gif
Archie put his bag down, laid Dyr on it, and then laid back on the grass. He let out a sigh.
Archie put his bag down, laid Dyr on it, and then laid back on the grass. He let out a sigh.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"I'm going to scout around the area. Be right back." Seshi said quickly, standing up and running off. Her footprints glowed against the darkness, as the fireflies gathered to the spots where she had walked.
"I'm going to scout around the area. Be right back." Seshi said quickly, standing up and running off. Her footprints glowed against the darkness, as the fireflies gathered to the spots where she had walked.
IBp6F.gif
Archie kept on staring at the stars, his eyes shining until they eventually closed. He was tired, and he didn't want to let his thoughts cloud his hope too much. He let himself doze.
Archie kept on staring at the stars, his eyes shining until they eventually closed. He was tired, and he didn't want to let his thoughts cloud his hope too much. He let himself doze.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110