Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PiscesInPiscinam
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
(Oh, its fine! I would too if I had a good one of Archie lol)

The hawk landed on a tree branch nearby, Archie watched with a slight amusement. "Don't worry, I'm no threat." Archie's voice echoed through the hawk once again. "My name is Archie, I'm an elf. Well... Currently I'm speaking through a hawk, but I'm not too far from you physically."
His own body had rested into a sitting position with his hands over his legs. He was examining the humanoid closely, trying to see if he could guess what business he had being in the forest.
(Oh, its fine! I would too if I had a good one of Archie lol)

The hawk landed on a tree branch nearby, Archie watched with a slight amusement. "Don't worry, I'm no threat." Archie's voice echoed through the hawk once again. "My name is Archie, I'm an elf. Well... Currently I'm speaking through a hawk, but I'm not too far from you physically."
His own body had rested into a sitting position with his hands over his legs. He was examining the humanoid closely, trying to see if he could guess what business he had being in the forest.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Camus blinked slowly, eyes scanning the trees for the hawk. He had known several elves back in Thidyr who had known how to communicate through their familiars, but he had never really seen the connection up close. For a second, Camas thought he had spotted the bird, but he couldn't tell if it was an animal or a rock. He sighed, letting his hands fall to his side and placing the dagger back in its sheath.
"I don't know this woods very well, so if you plan on meeting me in person, you're going to have to come to me." He said, all traces of fear gone from his voice.
Camus blinked slowly, eyes scanning the trees for the hawk. He had known several elves back in Thidyr who had known how to communicate through their familiars, but he had never really seen the connection up close. For a second, Camas thought he had spotted the bird, but he couldn't tell if it was an animal or a rock. He sighed, letting his hands fall to his side and placing the dagger back in its sheath.
"I don't know this woods very well, so if you plan on meeting me in person, you're going to have to come to me." He said, all traces of fear gone from his voice.
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
"Well then, I shall." He smiled slightly to himself, "Just make sure you don't throw a knife at me." He summoned his hawk back, opening his eyes and picking up his bow from its position beside him on the grass.
Archie stood and started walking in Camus' direction. He wasn't very familiar with the woods himself, but he had remembered some landmarks in the few days he had been hunting in them. He found Camus quickly, partially because he already knew where he was.
"Well then, I shall." He smiled slightly to himself, "Just make sure you don't throw a knife at me." He summoned his hawk back, opening his eyes and picking up his bow from its position beside him on the grass.
Archie stood and started walking in Camus' direction. He wasn't very familiar with the woods himself, but he had remembered some landmarks in the few days he had been hunting in them. He found Camus quickly, partially because he already knew where he was.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Camus watched the elf emerge from the trees, pale and tale, the hawk resting gently on his forearm. For a moment, Camus sort of stared at him, a look of confusion on his face. It wasn't that he hated elves, per se, but most he had encountered weren't the nicest to him. 'Half Breed' was a term that was thrown around often. As he realized that he was staring, Camus shook his head, reaching out his hand.
"Name's Camus, but you can call me Cam."
Camus watched the elf emerge from the trees, pale and tale, the hawk resting gently on his forearm. For a moment, Camus sort of stared at him, a look of confusion on his face. It wasn't that he hated elves, per se, but most he had encountered weren't the nicest to him. 'Half Breed' was a term that was thrown around often. As he realized that he was staring, Camus shook his head, reaching out his hand.
"Name's Camus, but you can call me Cam."
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
"Nice to meet you Camus, my full name is Archibald, you can call me Archie." He greeted rather awkwardly, shaking his hand. He had a small smile on his face. His hawk watched Camus, eyes boring into him. "I take it your lost?" He asked.
"Nice to meet you Camus, my full name is Archibald, you can call me Archie." He greeted rather awkwardly, shaking his hand. He had a small smile on his face. His hawk watched Camus, eyes boring into him. "I take it your lost?" He asked.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Cam flushed, the small points of his ears turning bright red.
"Er, yes." He mumbled, looking down at the ground.
"I was on my way to the..."
He paused for a moment, pulling out a small notebook and flipping through the pages.
"Nightingale inn?" He said after a moment. He looked back up at the elf.
"Am I anywhere near that?"
Cam flushed, the small points of his ears turning bright red.
"Er, yes." He mumbled, looking down at the ground.
"I was on my way to the..."
He paused for a moment, pulling out a small notebook and flipping through the pages.
"Nightingale inn?" He said after a moment. He looked back up at the elf.
"Am I anywhere near that?"
IBp6F.gif
Archie thought for a moment, "I'm not sure... I'm quite new to the area and I rarely go into towns or lodge at inns. "I could help you find out. I know most of this part of the forest." He offered.
Archie thought for a moment, "I'm not sure... I'm quite new to the area and I rarely go into towns or lodge at inns. "I could help you find out. I know most of this part of the forest." He offered.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Cam smiled wearily, exhaustion overtaking a lot of his body. He needed to get moving, otherwise he might fall asleep.
"Great, great, that's great." He mumbled sleepily. He shook his head, trying to wake himself up.
"Are you sure you want to come?" He asked.
"I can probably find the way on my own. I don't want to bother you or anything."
Cam smiled wearily, exhaustion overtaking a lot of his body. He needed to get moving, otherwise he might fall asleep.
"Great, great, that's great." He mumbled sleepily. He shook his head, trying to wake himself up.
"Are you sure you want to come?" He asked.
"I can probably find the way on my own. I don't want to bother you or anything."
IBp6F.gif
"It's no problem, all I was doing was hunting." Archie smiled warmly. "And I'd feel bad leaving you alone to find your way." His hawk took off from his arm. "Don't mind if Akuji is picky about the company, she doesn't like having to be around others."
"It's no problem, all I was doing was hunting." Archie smiled warmly. "And I'd feel bad leaving you alone to find your way." His hawk took off from his arm. "Don't mind if Akuji is picky about the company, she doesn't like having to be around others."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Cam watched the bird take to the skies.
"Akuji? That's quite a pretty name." He told the elf.
"I've never been able to master that bond of trust between an animal and an elf. It's a rare thing to find someone who has."
He pondered this for a moment, them shook his head, a small smile on his face.
"Shall we get going then?" He asked.
Cam watched the bird take to the skies.
"Akuji? That's quite a pretty name." He told the elf.
"I've never been able to master that bond of trust between an animal and an elf. It's a rare thing to find someone who has."
He pondered this for a moment, them shook his head, a small smile on his face.
"Shall we get going then?" He asked.
IBp6F.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110