Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PiscesInPiscinam
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 109 110
Archie laid down, his eyes up on the ceiling. He sighed before closing his eyes. He fell asleep quickly.
Archie laid down, his eyes up on the ceiling. He sighed before closing his eyes. He fell asleep quickly.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Cam woke up before Archie. Quietly, he climbed out of bed, leaving the room quickly and entering the main part of the inn. He ordered a small bowl a broth, drinking it down quickly and looking around for any of his troupe. Usually Clackac was awake at about the same time he was, followed by Jax and Seshi. Kuroji woke up last. Being a dark elf, he liked to sleep in until the sun was a bit dimmer. But for now, Cam was the only one awake. He decided to go and fetch Dyr.
Cam woke up before Archie. Quietly, he climbed out of bed, leaving the room quickly and entering the main part of the inn. He ordered a small bowl a broth, drinking it down quickly and looking around for any of his troupe. Usually Clackac was awake at about the same time he was, followed by Jax and Seshi. Kuroji woke up last. Being a dark elf, he liked to sleep in until the sun was a bit dimmer. But for now, Cam was the only one awake. He decided to go and fetch Dyr.
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
Archie stayed asleep, he needed the extra rest. After all, his energy herbs had worn off, and now he could feel his shoulder completely. He wouldn't be too happy when he did wake up.

Dyr was playing with her new friend, they had obviously awaken early. The little faun, in her usual cyan robes, and the goblin, who was wearing crimson robes, were giggling and playing as the elder faun watched them, her face hidden by her cloak.
Archie stayed asleep, he needed the extra rest. After all, his energy herbs had worn off, and now he could feel his shoulder completely. He wouldn't be too happy when he did wake up.

Dyr was playing with her new friend, they had obviously awaken early. The little faun, in her usual cyan robes, and the goblin, who was wearing crimson robes, were giggling and playing as the elder faun watched them, her face hidden by her cloak.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Cam smiled as he walked in, noticing for the first time that he was limping a bit.
"Hello." He said to the elder fawn.
"I'm a bit early. I hope that's alright." He smiled tiredly, the cut on his cheek burning a bit. He watched Dyr and the youngest dawn for a little while.
Cam smiled as he walked in, noticing for the first time that he was limping a bit.
"Hello." He said to the elder fawn.
"I'm a bit early. I hope that's alright." He smiled tiredly, the cut on his cheek burning a bit. He watched Dyr and the youngest dawn for a little while.
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
"It is fine." The faun greeted softly. "You seem to be in a bit of pain. What is troubling you?" She asked, not looking at him, still mixing herbs and such.
Dyr purred as the younger faun played with her, both of them wrestling over some unknown prize.
"It is fine." The faun greeted softly. "You seem to be in a bit of pain. What is troubling you?" She asked, not looking at him, still mixing herbs and such.
Dyr purred as the younger faun played with her, both of them wrestling over some unknown prize.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"No, it's just my leg. It doesn't hurt, really, I just injured it pretty badly, so I'll probably have a limp for a little while."
He smiled at her.
"Dyr? Ready to go?" He asked, turning to the small goblin.
"No, it's just my leg. It doesn't hurt, really, I just injured it pretty badly, so I'll probably have a limp for a little while."
He smiled at her.
"Dyr? Ready to go?" He asked, turning to the small goblin.
IBp6F.gif
"No!" Dyr huffed, wrapping her arms around the little faun.
The elder faun sighed, "Dear, your father wants you to go."
Dyr whimpered, "No." The little faun looked as sad as Dyr sounded. She wrapped her arms around the little goblin in return.
"No!" Dyr huffed, wrapping her arms around the little faun.
The elder faun sighed, "Dear, your father wants you to go."
Dyr whimpered, "No." The little faun looked as sad as Dyr sounded. She wrapped her arms around the little goblin in return.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"It's okay, I came early. Though, I you want, we can go out to breakfast." Cam offered. He was fine going to breakfast alone, or maybe with Clackac as well, but he felt it was right to ask the little goblin if she wanted to go.
"I can bring her back later. We'll be in town for a few days." He smiled.
"It's okay, I came early. Though, I you want, we can go out to breakfast." Cam offered. He was fine going to breakfast alone, or maybe with Clackac as well, but he felt it was right to ask the little goblin if she wanted to go.
"I can bring her back later. We'll be in town for a few days." He smiled.
IBp6F.gif
"Fenny come with us?" Dyr asked.
Fenny looked up at the elder faun.
"If Cam will allow Fenny to come, then I allow it as well." She looked to Cam.
"Fenny come with us?" Dyr asked.
Fenny looked up at the elder faun.
"If Cam will allow Fenny to come, then I allow it as well." She looked to Cam.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Cam sighed.
"Fine." He mumbled. He really had to start teaching that kid better common. He took each of their hands and led them to the door.
"We'll be back in about an hour." Cam informed the fawn. He walked out, the smell of cooking eggs drawing him to a small restaurant on the corner. He entered and got them a table, watching amusedly as the two debated what they wanted to eat.
Cam sighed.
"Fine." He mumbled. He really had to start teaching that kid better common. He took each of their hands and led them to the door.
"We'll be back in about an hour." Cam informed the fawn. He walked out, the smell of cooking eggs drawing him to a small restaurant on the corner. He entered and got them a table, watching amusedly as the two debated what they wanted to eat.
IBp6F.gif
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 109 110