Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PiscesInPiscinam
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 109 110
Archie hesitated for a moment, "You too." He nodded, pushing the door open and exiting the building quickly. He kept walking, his eyes narrow. His ears perked up as he walked, he was slightly more alert now.
Archie hesitated for a moment, "You too." He nodded, pushing the door open and exiting the building quickly. He kept walking, his eyes narrow. His ears perked up as he walked, he was slightly more alert now.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Kuroji didn't follow him. Instead, he slinked away into a shady alleyway and disappeared.
Kuroji didn't follow him. Instead, he slinked away into a shady alleyway and disappeared.
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
Archie kept walking, his eyes on the ground. He was thinking of ways to talk to Cam, or maybe he should just leave it as it is. He hummed pleasantly as he thought of Cam, he really loved the half-elf he had traveled with. He hoped Cam loved him just as much, but he somewhat doubted himself. Of all the times to be insecure...
Archie kept walking, his eyes on the ground. He was thinking of ways to talk to Cam, or maybe he should just leave it as it is. He hummed pleasantly as he thought of Cam, he really loved the half-elf he had traveled with. He hoped Cam loved him just as much, but he somewhat doubted himself. Of all the times to be insecure...
Hi
I do cheap commissions
The moon was slowly rising higher into the sky, making the stars shine a bit brighter.
The moon was slowly rising higher into the sky, making the stars shine a bit brighter.
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
Archie sighed, his ears drooping a bit. He rubbed his shoulder, man it was tender. He wondered what Dyr was doing, he hoped she was being nice and not too chattery.
His eyes wandered to the ground again. He enjoyed the little goblin's company, but she could be a bit strange and discomforting at times, he'd admit that much.
Archie sighed, his ears drooping a bit. He rubbed his shoulder, man it was tender. He wondered what Dyr was doing, he hoped she was being nice and not too chattery.
His eyes wandered to the ground again. He enjoyed the little goblin's company, but she could be a bit strange and discomforting at times, he'd admit that much.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
A cold wind blew through the town. Not many other people were out, and those who were, were quite shady looking. It was getting late.
A cold wind blew through the town. Not many other people were out, and those who were, were quite shady looking. It was getting late.
IBp6F.gif
Archie sighed as he walked, his eyes closing for a moment. He was tired now, so he started heading back to the Inn. He walked slowly, mainly lost in thought.
Archie sighed as he walked, his eyes closing for a moment. He was tired now, so he started heading back to the Inn. He walked slowly, mainly lost in thought.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Cam was still asleep when Archie reentered. His breaths were soft, peaceful, as if he was dreaming about something pleasant.
Cam was still asleep when Archie reentered. His breaths were soft, peaceful, as if he was dreaming about something pleasant.
IBp6F.gif
Archie sat down on the bed beside Cam, his eyes closing as he sighed. Good God his shoulder hurt now.
Archie sat down on the bed beside Cam, his eyes closing as he sighed. Good God his shoulder hurt now.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"Don't eat chickens." Cam mumbled, rolling over on his back. He was still asleep. He must have been dreaming about something odd.
"Don't eat chickens." Cam mumbled, rolling over on his back. He was still asleep. He must have been dreaming about something odd.
IBp6F.gif
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 109 110