Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PiscesInPiscinam
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
They continued on for a moment in silence, before Rodney continue his tour of the woods.
"Those who use magic are more resistant to the woods. Some are even completely resistant. Mostly just super powerful wizards and stuff." he told them, pausing as they reached a steep incline.
"This way!" He grinned, stepping down it carefully. Jax was frozen, a look of confusion and fear on his face. Rodney looked back at him.
"Uh oh! Looks like we have our first hallucinator!" He exclaimed.
"Whaddya see?"
Jax swallowed.
"Tar pit." He mumbled, not walking past the edge of the descent. Rodney laughed.
"It's not real! Just step through it!"
Jax wrung his hands, taking a small step forwards. Rodney placed his hands on his hips.
"Well? Is it burning you?" He asked. Jax shook his head, looking at a tree.
"I can't see you though. You're under the tar."
They continued on for a moment in silence, before Rodney continue his tour of the woods.
"Those who use magic are more resistant to the woods. Some are even completely resistant. Mostly just super powerful wizards and stuff." he told them, pausing as they reached a steep incline.
"This way!" He grinned, stepping down it carefully. Jax was frozen, a look of confusion and fear on his face. Rodney looked back at him.
"Uh oh! Looks like we have our first hallucinator!" He exclaimed.
"Whaddya see?"
Jax swallowed.
"Tar pit." He mumbled, not walking past the edge of the descent. Rodney laughed.
"It's not real! Just step through it!"
Jax wrung his hands, taking a small step forwards. Rodney placed his hands on his hips.
"Well? Is it burning you?" He asked. Jax shook his head, looking at a tree.
"I can't see you though. You're under the tar."
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
Archie looked on worriedly, Dyr shifting on his arms to watch what was happening, clutching her doll with shaky hands.
"Will see dogs?" She asked Archie softly.
"Even if you do, I'll be there with you. You don't have to be afraid when I'm around, princess." Archie replied in a whispery tone, trying to comfort her. He wished he could comfort himself.
Archie looked on worriedly, Dyr shifting on his arms to watch what was happening, clutching her doll with shaky hands.
"Will see dogs?" She asked Archie softly.
"Even if you do, I'll be there with you. You don't have to be afraid when I'm around, princess." Archie replied in a whispery tone, trying to comfort her. He wished he could comfort himself.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
"I can't see." Jax mumbled, relying on Seshi to guide him through the woods.
"Too much tar."
Clackac held back a small laugh as he watched the orc trip over a tree root.
Rodney squinted ahead.
"We're almost there." He announced.
"Luckily for you guys, you came in on the west side. From. The east side, it's a four day trip."
"I can't see." Jax mumbled, relying on Seshi to guide him through the woods.
"Too much tar."
Clackac held back a small laugh as he watched the orc trip over a tree root.
Rodney squinted ahead.
"We're almost there." He announced.
"Luckily for you guys, you came in on the west side. From. The east side, it's a four day trip."
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
Archie followed with slow steps, occasionally having to take a few quicker ones to keep up.
He was thinking, rather than paying attention.
He was scared for Cam, worried immensely.
'We're coming, Cam... It seems like it's taking a while... But we're coming.' he thought with determination.
Archie followed with slow steps, occasionally having to take a few quicker ones to keep up.
He was thinking, rather than paying attention.
He was scared for Cam, worried immensely.
'We're coming, Cam... It seems like it's taking a while... But we're coming.' he thought with determination.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"Here we are!" Rodney exclaimed, walking into a small village. It looked as most villages do; houses, huts, a few shops. The only strange thing, was that it seemed mostly to be full of children. Rodney walked over to a young girl sitting on the porch of a small house.
"This is my wife, Kinley. Been with me my whole life."
He smiled, kissing the top of her head.
"Now, why don't I introduce you to the elders?"
"Here we are!" Rodney exclaimed, walking into a small village. It looked as most villages do; houses, huts, a few shops. The only strange thing, was that it seemed mostly to be full of children. Rodney walked over to a young girl sitting on the porch of a small house.
"This is my wife, Kinley. Been with me my whole life."
He smiled, kissing the top of her head.
"Now, why don't I introduce you to the elders?"
IBp6F.gif
Archie raised a brow before he just nodded.
Dyr looked around, eyes wider than usual... And that's saying something.
Archie raised a brow before he just nodded.
Dyr looked around, eyes wider than usual... And that's saying something.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Rodney led the troupe to a large building on the other side of the village.
"Prepare to meet the elders." Rodney said, opening the door. Where the troupe had expected old, wrinkly people, there were... toddlers. Five toddlers, sitting regally on a wooden throne. They watched in silence as the troupe filed in.
"This place is really weird." Seshi whispered to Archie.
Rodney led the troupe to a large building on the other side of the village.
"Prepare to meet the elders." Rodney said, opening the door. Where the troupe had expected old, wrinkly people, there were... toddlers. Five toddlers, sitting regally on a wooden throne. They watched in silence as the troupe filed in.
"This place is really weird." Seshi whispered to Archie.
IBp6F.gif
"Indeed..." He replied under his breath.
"Hello!" Dyr purred, her eyes on the five toddlers.
Archie closed his eyes for a moment to process, before opening them again.
"Indeed..." He replied under his breath.
"Hello!" Dyr purred, her eyes on the five toddlers.
Archie closed his eyes for a moment to process, before opening them again.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
The toddlers looked at each other.
"Greetings." They said. They looked up at the troupe. A girl with curly blonde hair spoke.
"You all look quite confused. I assume you have never heard of us?"
The toddlers looked at each other.
"Greetings." They said. They looked up at the troupe. A girl with curly blonde hair spoke.
"You all look quite confused. I assume you have never heard of us?"
IBp6F.gif
Archie shook his head, ears perking with interest.
Dyr held her doll close and watched them, blinking slowly as she did so.
Archie shook his head, ears perking with interest.
Dyr held her doll close and watched them, blinking slowly as she did so.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110