Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PiscesInPiscinam
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 109 110
"Patience is not earned in fear." Clackac snapped, glaring at the goblin. Jax nodded.
"True patience is waiting for something that will never come."
"Patience is not earned in fear." Clackac snapped, glaring at the goblin. Jax nodded.
"True patience is waiting for something that will never come."
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
Dyr huffed, "I just wanted to give pretty leaves." She clutched the leaves to her chest.
Archie patted her back lightly, "And I said 'wait', we were doing something important."
"Pretty leaves are important." Dyr argued.
Dyr huffed, "I just wanted to give pretty leaves." She clutched the leaves to her chest.
Archie patted her back lightly, "And I said 'wait', we were doing something important."
"Pretty leaves are important." Dyr argued.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
"She needs a kid to play with." Seshi sighed, running a hand through her rainbow mohawk. She fished around in her bag for a moment.
"Here." She snapped, tossing a doll at the goblin.
"Take it."
"She needs a kid to play with." Seshi sighed, running a hand through her rainbow mohawk. She fished around in her bag for a moment.
"Here." She snapped, tossing a doll at the goblin.
"Take it."
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
Dyr purred, handing the leaves to Archie. "Give them leaves, please." She squirmed out his arms and started running around.
"Okay." He chuckled.
Dyr purred, handing the leaves to Archie. "Give them leaves, please." She squirmed out his arms and started running around.
"Okay." He chuckled.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Seshi closed her eyes.
"Does anyone know how to do that spell that Kuroji does? The spell that makes you run really fast?"
Clackac shook his head.
"Nope. I'm done with magic."
Seshi looked at Archie.
"Well?"
Seshi closed her eyes.
"Does anyone know how to do that spell that Kuroji does? The spell that makes you run really fast?"
Clackac shook his head.
"Nope. I'm done with magic."
Seshi looked at Archie.
"Well?"
IBp6F.gif
"Nope. I only know basic runic magic, even then I can only make fire and see farther than usual when I do so." He shook his head, looking at the leaves in his hands.
"You guys want these leaves, or..."
"Nope. I only know basic runic magic, even then I can only make fire and see farther than usual when I do so." He shook his head, looking at the leaves in his hands.
"You guys want these leaves, or..."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
The three shook their head.
"We're good." Jax answered for them.
"Well," Clackac sighed.
"We best keep moving." He mumbled.
"Unless Seshi want to teleport Archie to the cities."
The three shook their head.
"We're good." Jax answered for them.
"Well," Clackac sighed.
"We best keep moving." He mumbled.
"Unless Seshi want to teleport Archie to the cities."
IBp6F.gif
Archie nodded absently, fixing some of his arrows quickly so that they wouldn't be a hazard if he fell or something. He pulled his quiver on, then his bow. He pulled his bag on his shoulder.
"I'm fine either way." He shrugged.
Dyr played with the doll like it was a baby.
Archie nodded absently, fixing some of his arrows quickly so that they wouldn't be a hazard if he fell or something. He pulled his quiver on, then his bow. He pulled his bag on his shoulder.
"I'm fine either way." He shrugged.
Dyr played with the doll like it was a baby.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"I am not prepared to do that." Seshi exclaimed quickly, her hair deflating like a balloon and fall into short, curly brown locks on top of her head. Her outfit quickly changed into a simple brown and green tunic.
"Well, then let's get going." Jax rumbled.
"Not much longer before nightfall."
"I am not prepared to do that." Seshi exclaimed quickly, her hair deflating like a balloon and fall into short, curly brown locks on top of her head. Her outfit quickly changed into a simple brown and green tunic.
"Well, then let's get going." Jax rumbled.
"Not much longer before nightfall."
IBp6F.gif
Archie nodded, telling Dyr to come along, so she wouldn't get left behind as she was distracted by the doll and "caring" for it.
Archie nodded, telling Dyr to come along, so she wouldn't get left behind as she was distracted by the doll and "caring" for it.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 109 110