Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Vaelonia University [OOC][Semi-closed!]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 218 219
Hi guys- *reads everyone’s character forms*

GoT r0oM fOr oNE mOrE?

GoT r0oM fOr oNE mOrE?
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
[quote name="gloomi" date="2020-12-22 16:05:25" ] Hi guys- *reads everyone’s character forms* GoT r0oM fOr oNE mOrE? [/quote] SuRe ComE oN In
gloomi wrote on 2020-12-22 16:05:25:

GoT r0oM fOr oNE mOrE?

SuRe

ComE oN In
JkpHEfN.jpg
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-12-22 16:06:25" ] [quote name="gloomi" date="2020-12-22 16:05:25" ] Hi guys- *reads everyone’s character forms* GoT r0oM fOr oNE mOrE? [/quote] SuRe ComE oN In [/quote] YES
Luminousheart wrote on 2020-12-22 16:06:25:
gloomi wrote on 2020-12-22 16:05:25:

GoT r0oM fOr oNE mOrE?

SuRe

ComE oN In
YES
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
HAHA VILLIN TIME
HAHA VILLIN TIME
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo

Name: Hazel
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: A brunette with hazel eyes and a slightly tan skin with some freckles. She wears her hair in a bun has prescripted glasses. She dressed like she means business but really she just jokes around and let people sleep when works done. If you get on her bad side she'll pester you like no tomorrow
Personality: Accidentally put it up there ^^^
Power(s): bork
Teacher - Math

Name: Hazel
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: A brunette with hazel eyes and a slightly tan skin with some freckles. She wears her hair in a bun has prescripted glasses. She dressed like she means business but really she just jokes around and let people sleep when works done. If you get on her bad side she'll pester you like no tomorrow
Personality: Accidentally put it up there ^^^
Power(s): bork
Teacher - Math
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
ACCEPTED
ACCEPTED
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Yes.

Bork teacher-
Yes.

Bork teacher-
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Hey y’all I’ll probably be off for a couple hours, I’m playing terraria with my friend lol
Hey y’all I’ll probably be off for a couple hours, I’m playing terraria with my friend lol
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2020-12-22 16:42:07" ] Hey y’all I’ll probably be off for a couple hours, I’m playing terraria with my friend lol [/quote] Terraria pog
StrudleNugget wrote on 2020-12-22 16:42:07:
Terraria pog
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
[b]Name:[/b] Bera Earl [b]Gender:[/b] female [b]Age:[/b] 18 and a half [b]Species:[/b] half satyr half human [b]Appearance:[/b][img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202012/283552_ifxnEarA.png[/img] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202012/443478_pulgvgNr.png[/img] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202012/123444_G0a0Sqf1.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b](BIG TIME VIRGO) She’s smart, beautiful, talented.... and very full of herself. (RIP Barbie A Christmas Carol) She can throw a good punch if needs to tho. She’s a perfectionist. Bera has always had a need to be in charge of everything. It’s not a power issue.... more of a “this won’t get done properly if I don’t do it” type person. She doesn’t get in fights, it’s all “phycological” stuff. She adores sci-fi and fantasy stuff. Her aesthetic is a boho meets 90s meets grunge type thing. She can be a “bruh girl” but super feminine at the same time. She’s also very loyal, and kind to those that show the same to her. She has “slight” anger management issues.... hehe [b]Power(s):[/b] She can hypnotize people with her voice, and is handy with a cauldron. [b]Student or teacher:[/b] StUdeNt [b]Other[/b] [LIST] [*]She has a cat named Jean Luke [*]She does competitive figure skating [*]She can bake pretty well (and put special stuff in it) [*]Has a pad lock book, where she keeps all her recipes and songs for disaster [*]Villain Club. [*]sis SLAYS platform boots. [*]She is basically a witch <3 [*]She has a flying broomstick that has Star Trek and Star Wars charms on it. [/LIST] [s]Yeah she’s basically a Witch[/s] Tehe theme song: https://youtu.be/1P_BlUY2eF4
Name: Bera Earl

Species: half satyr half human

Appearance:283552_ifxnEarA.png
443478_pulgvgNr.png
123444_G0a0Sqf1.png

Personality:(BIG TIME VIRGO) She’s smart, beautiful, talented.... and very full of herself. (RIP Barbie A Christmas Carol) She can throw a good punch if needs to tho. She’s a perfectionist. Bera has always had a need to be in charge of everything. It’s not a power issue.... more of a “this won’t get done properly if I don’t do it” type person. She doesn’t get in fights, it’s all “phycological” stuff. She adores sci-fi and fantasy stuff. Her aesthetic is a boho meets 90s meets grunge type thing. She can be a “bruh girl” but super feminine at the same time. She’s also very loyal, and kind to those that show the same to her. She has “slight” anger management issues.... hehe

Power(s): She can hypnotize people with her voice, and is handy with a cauldron.

Student or teacher: StUdeNt

Other
  • She has a cat named Jean Luke
  • She does competitive figure skating
  • She can bake pretty well (and put special stuff in it)
  • Has a pad lock book, where she keeps all her recipes and songs for disaster
  • Villain Club.
  • sis SLAYS platform boots.
  • She is basically a witch <3
  • She has a flying broomstick that has Star Trek and Star Wars charms on it.

Yeah she’s basically a Witch

Tehe theme song:

https://youtu.be/1P_BlUY2eF4
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 218 219