Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 518 519 520 521 522 ... 2564 2565
“Ah. Well, I’m sure you showed the mean backup generator what for.”
“Ah. Well, I’m sure you showed the mean backup generator what for.”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Sure did, it's behaving now :D"
"Sure did, it's behaving now :D"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
“Good job. I’m proud of you, and all your amazing electrician talents.”
“Good job. I’m proud of you, and all your amazing electrician talents.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Sol blushed. "Thank."

Green finally stood with a quiet groan and made his way over. "You wanted to talk?"
Sol blushed. "Thank."

Green finally stood with a quiet groan and made his way over. "You wanted to talk?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

“I did,” Rose confirmed with a nod. “I want to fix,” they gestured vaguely between them and Green, “this.”
“I did,” Rose confirmed with a nod. “I want to fix,” they gestured vaguely between them and Green, “this.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
That got a gasp and a huge grin out of Sol. "I'll leave you to talk then!" they signed excitedly, giving both of them big hugs before dashing off.
That got a gasp and a huge grin out of Sol. "I'll leave you to talk then!" they signed excitedly, giving both of them big hugs before dashing off.

“Hopefully we can live up to their excitement about this conversation,” Rose commented, watching them go.
“Hopefully we can live up to their excitement about this conversation,” Rose commented, watching them go.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"If not for anything else, I want to fix things for them, at least."
"If not for anything else, I want to fix things for them, at least."

“I do, too. That’s part of why I want to talk this out with you. But I also want things to go back to how they were between us, too.”
“I do, too. That’s part of why I want to talk this out with you. But I also want things to go back to how they were between us, too.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Green nodded. "Yeah. It was nice. Uh...want to head up to my room? It'd be more private there."
Green nodded. "Yeah. It was nice. Uh...want to head up to my room? It'd be more private there."

1 2 ... 518 519 520 521 522 ... 2564 2565