Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 517 518 519 520 521 ... 2564 2565
Rose checked the response from Green before nodding to herself and putting their tablet away, then starting the walk to Electrical.
Rose checked the response from Green before nodding to herself and putting their tablet away, then starting the walk to Electrical.
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Sol put the last wires back into place and the backup generator sputtered to life. Both electricians grinned and shared a high-five.
Sol put the last wires back into place and the backup generator sputtered to life. Both electricians grinned and shared a high-five.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Rose arrived shortly thereafter, circling through the building and stopping in the entrance way to the Electrical cage.
Rose arrived shortly thereafter, circling through the building and stopping in the entrance way to the Electrical cage.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Green and Sol were sitting against the wall, just vibing together.
Green and Sol were sitting against the wall, just vibing together.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Rose cleared their throat to alert them to their presence, and have them a small wave.
Rose cleared their throat to alert them to their presence, and have them a small wave.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Sol perked up immediately, waving rapidly and running over to give them a hug.
Sol perked up immediately, waving rapidly and running over to give them a hug.

“Hi, Sol,” Rose laughed, wrapping their arms around them in return.
“Hi, Sol,” Rose laughed, wrapping their arms around them in return.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
They beamed and hugged her tighter in response.

Green had to muffle a laugh. "Awww."
They beamed and hugged her tighter in response.

Green had to muffle a laugh. "Awww."

Rose smiled down at Sol. “Did you guys have luck fixing whatever was broken out here?”
Rose smiled down at Sol. “Did you guys have luck fixing whatever was broken out here?”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
They nodded, stepping back. "Yep! Backup generator was being mean >:("
They nodded, stepping back. "Yep! Backup generator was being mean >:("

1 2 ... 517 518 519 520 521 ... 2564 2565