Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 ... 2564 2565
(yeah, that all seems about right for a next step!)
(yeah, that all seems about right for a next step!)
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(House hunting now? Maybe another timeskip, 6 months to a year? Or do you want to check in on the govt. agent gang first?)
(House hunting now? Maybe another timeskip, 6 months to a year? Or do you want to check in on the govt. agent gang first?)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
(househunting now should be fine, we can do gov. gang after if that works!)
(househunting now should be fine, we can do gov. gang after if that works!)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(Sounds perfect!)
(Sounds perfect!)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Being married to Noir, as Rowan had expected it would be, was nothing short of pure heaven. Every day that went by over the course of their first year of marriage just made him love his spouse and mate more. And with every day that went by, it was more and more obvious that their apartment was just not suitable for the two of them anymore.

Cuddled up with his partner after dinner one night, he decided it was time to broach the subject of finding somewhere better. “Noir?” he asked, glancing up at the Impostor, “Do you think it’s time to move? Like, to a real house?”
Being married to Noir, as Rowan had expected it would be, was nothing short of pure heaven. Every day that went by over the course of their first year of marriage just made him love his spouse and mate more. And with every day that went by, it was more and more obvious that their apartment was just not suitable for the two of them anymore.

Cuddled up with his partner after dinner one night, he decided it was time to broach the subject of finding somewhere better. “Noir?” he asked, glancing up at the Impostor, “Do you think it’s time to move? Like, to a real house?”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(...I COMPLETELY forgot we didn’t do the resolution with Rowan’s dad. Do you want to do like a flashback to that or just put this scene on hold right now?)
(...I COMPLETELY forgot we didn’t do the resolution with Rowan’s dad. Do you want to do like a flashback to that or just put this scene on hold right now?)

(omg lmao you’re completely right, i had 100% forgot about that

we can jump back and do that now then come back to this)
(omg lmao you’re completely right, i had 100% forgot about that

we can jump back and do that now then come back to this)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(Yeah let’s do that lmao, but you might need to repost your long post once we’re done with that

How should we set it up?)
(Yeah let’s do that lmao, but you might need to repost your long post once we’re done with that

How should we set it up?)

(i will once we get there lmao

probably just straightforward ‘rowan and noir invite him over to just try to talk out what happened and resolve it’ yk)
(i will once we get there lmao

probably just straightforward ‘rowan and noir invite him over to just try to talk out what happened and resolve it’ yk)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(Sounds good!)

Soon after they returned from their honeymoon, Noir approached Rowan about inviting his father over. "I know it makes you nervous to think about," he started softly. "But I think it’s important that we clear the air now. Or you’ll get even more anxious once we seriously think about having kids."
(Sounds good!)

Soon after they returned from their honeymoon, Noir approached Rowan about inviting his father over. "I know it makes you nervous to think about," he started softly. "But I think it’s important that we clear the air now. Or you’ll get even more anxious once we seriously think about having kids."

1 2 ... 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 ... 2564 2565