Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 ... 2564 2565
“Yeah,” Rowan sighed. “It does make me nervous to think about, but we have to do it soon. I’m just afraid it’s gonna go wrong somehow and end up worse.”
“Yeah,” Rowan sighed. “It does make me nervous to think about, but we have to do it soon. I’m just afraid it’s gonna go wrong somehow and end up worse.”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"It’s going to be okay, puffball. He loves you, and I love you, and you’ll lose neither of us. I really think talking things out with him will really help-I think he’s just worried for your safety and that you didn’t know what you were getting into-both of those are stupid worries anyway, you knew about me immediately and I’d protect you from anything-but it comes from a place of love, Rowan."
"It’s going to be okay, puffball. He loves you, and I love you, and you’ll lose neither of us. I really think talking things out with him will really help-I think he’s just worried for your safety and that you didn’t know what you were getting into-both of those are stupid worries anyway, you knew about me immediately and I’d protect you from anything-but it comes from a place of love, Rowan."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
“I know it does. It’s just an awful situation, that wouldn’t have happened if I had just told him in the first place.” He closed his eyes for a moment. “We should talk to him as soon as we can. I… just want everything to be okay again.”
“I know it does. It’s just an awful situation, that wouldn’t have happened if I had just told him in the first place.” He closed his eyes for a moment. “We should talk to him as soon as we can. I… just want everything to be okay again.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Noir held him close, humming softly. "Does tomorrow for dinner work, love?"
Noir held him close, humming softly. "Does tomorrow for dinner work, love?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Rowan nodded, then rested his forehead against Noir’s chest. “Yeah. I’ll send him a message and ask if we can do that.”
Rowan nodded, then rested his forehead against Noir’s chest. “Yeah. I’ll send him a message and ask if we can do that.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Okay. Love you."
"Okay. Love you."

“Love you too. And I’m really sorry I got us into this situation.”
“Love you too. And I’m really sorry I got us into this situation.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"S'not your fault, puffball. Just... a bad situation."
"S'not your fault, puffball. Just... a bad situation."

Rowan just hugged Noir a little tighter, his only response being a muffled, “Mmph.”
Rowan just hugged Noir a little tighter, his only response being a muffled, “Mmph.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Noir lightly stroked his hair, wrapping an arm around his waist. "Come on. Do you want to text him, or should I?"
Noir lightly stroked his hair, wrapping an arm around his waist. "Come on. Do you want to text him, or should I?"

1 2 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 ... 2564 2565