Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | •The Awakening of Magic• OOC CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Hah, thanks. I'll find a way :)
Hah, thanks. I'll find a way :)
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
rrrrrrrrrrreserving!
OwO
rrrrrrrrrrreserving!
OwO
28262.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPaint or Feathers!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArtist, Author, Poet, Roleplayer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 2

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPoem/Lore Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Chaotic Good!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love D&D, TOP, FOB, and Imagine Dragons
28262.png
Finished him! [b]Name:[/b] Lance [b]Age (14-16):[/b] 16 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Powers(up to 2):[/b] Wyvern shifting (Specifically a blood wyvern) And shadow manipulation (used more in a defensive manner such as to hide or block attacks… he struggles to use it in a purely offensive manner.) [b]Appearance:[/b] Lance is 5'8 He looks like your average man, even lacking fangs unless he feels threatened or thirsty, although one could say that he is the pastiest white man ever (before the magic just your normal white dude pale). Lance has short dark brown hair (borderline black) and green eyes (Before the magic… after it they become a greyish black), unless nearing feral or feral then their red and glowing faintly (perhaps his eyes shine like a cat's when the light strikes them) Lance has a preference for hooded clothing, but isn't particularly choosy when it comes to clothes. He does like to wear fingerless gloves quite a bit though. Lance has retractable claws in his fingers that derive from being a Blood Wyvern. [b]Personality:[/b] Lance is usually a nice fellow, a little on the charismatic side, however when he gets ‘thirsty’ his personality changes dramatically to that of a bloodthirsty monster. He tries his best to prevent this from happening since he comes to hate this part of himself. (<-- only applies once he figures this out.) [b]Backstory:[/b] Believe it or not, Lance actually had a pretty normal life with his parents until that fateful night. He did have a bit of a fascination with some of the darker magics, but he never really tried any of it, just liked reading about it. [b]Other:[/b] -Absolutely hates the smell of pickle water -Is a bit edgy, but not overtly so -Just a fun bit of trivia… This is the youngest I’ve written him. In his origin writing he’s like 600+ and still looks to be in his 20’s *shrugs* -Low key is a theater kid... INTROVERTS CAN BE FOUND IN THEATER! ME AND MY BOYFRIEND ARE LIVING PROOF OF THAT! We all a bunch of screw balls in theater... He'd fit right in with us. [u][b]IMPORTANT NOTICE ON THE RULES HE WILL BE OBEYING!![/b][/u] -Sunlight will not harm him, but he does sunburn easily -A moderate level of passive regeneration (when shifted it skyrockets, more of a species trait than an ability… by all means still mortal) -Fire is a major weakness, since the regeneration can’t keep up with the burns and he seems more flammable than a usual (Extreme pyrophobia) -When ‘thirsty’ his abilities begin to weaken gradually, but due to becoming more feral he becomes more physically strong. ---------------- Yeeting in a ref for his wyvern because I have it and totally didn’t hunt it down. Might add more here... depends on my arting mood. Unless specifically stated I probably drew it if it’s here. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KBBX473.png[/img] the reason this one lacks my artist's mark is because I had a plan to animate this one... Aaannnd it failed. Miserably. [img]https://i.imgur.com/SGiNQBz.png[/img]
Finished him!

Name: Lance
Age (14-16): 16
Powers(up to 2): Wyvern shifting (Specifically a blood wyvern) And shadow manipulation (used more in a defensive manner such as to hide or block attacks… he struggles to use it in a purely offensive manner.)
Appearance: Lance is 5'8 He looks like your average man, even lacking fangs unless he feels threatened or thirsty, although one could say that he is the pastiest white man ever (before the magic just your normal white dude pale). Lance has short dark brown hair (borderline black) and green eyes (Before the magic… after it they become a greyish black), unless nearing feral or feral then their red and glowing faintly (perhaps his eyes shine like a cat's when the light strikes them) Lance has a preference for hooded clothing, but isn't particularly choosy when it comes to clothes. He does like to wear fingerless gloves quite a bit though. Lance has retractable claws in his fingers that derive from being a Blood Wyvern.
Personality: Lance is usually a nice fellow, a little on the charismatic side, however when he gets ‘thirsty’ his personality changes dramatically to that of a bloodthirsty monster. He tries his best to prevent this from happening since he comes to hate this part of himself. (<-- only applies once he figures this out.)
Backstory: Believe it or not, Lance actually had a pretty normal life with his parents until that fateful night. He did have a bit of a fascination with some of the darker magics, but he never really tried any of it, just liked reading about it.
Other:
-Absolutely hates the smell of pickle water
-Is a bit edgy, but not overtly so
-Just a fun bit of trivia… This is the youngest I’ve written him. In his origin writing he’s like 600+ and still looks to be in his 20’s *shrugs*
-Low key is a theater kid... INTROVERTS CAN BE FOUND IN THEATER! ME AND MY BOYFRIEND ARE LIVING PROOF OF THAT! We all a bunch of screw balls in theater... He'd fit right in with us.

IMPORTANT NOTICE ON THE RULES HE WILL BE OBEYING!!

-Sunlight will not harm him, but he does sunburn easily
-A moderate level of passive regeneration (when shifted it skyrockets, more of a species trait than an ability… by all means still mortal)
-Fire is a major weakness, since the regeneration can’t keep up with the burns and he seems more flammable than a usual (Extreme pyrophobia)
-When ‘thirsty’ his abilities begin to weaken gradually, but due to becoming more feral he becomes more physically strong.

Yeeting in a ref for his wyvern because I have it and totally didn’t hunt it down. Might add more here... depends on my arting mood. Unless specifically stated I probably drew it if it’s here.

KBBX473.png
the reason this one lacks my artist's mark is because I had a plan to animate this one... Aaannnd it failed. Miserably.

SGiNQBz.png
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2020-10-14 16:02:47" ] Finished him! Name: Lance Age (14-16): 16 Gender: Male Powers(up to 2): Wyvern shifting (Specifically a blood wyvern) And shadow manipulation (used more in a defensive manner such as to hide or block attacks… he struggles to use it in a purely offensive manner.) Appearance: Lance is 5'8 He looks like your average man, even lacking fangs unless he feels threatened or thirsty, although one could say that he is the pastiest white man ever (before the magic just your normal white dude pale). Lance has short dark brown hair (borderline black) and green eyes (Before the magic… after it they become a greyish black), unless nearing feral or feral then their red and glowing faintly (perhaps his eyes shine like a cat's when the light strikes them) Lance has a preference for hooded clothing, but isn't particularly choosy when it comes to clothes. He does like to wear fingerless gloves quite a bit though. Lance has retractable claws in his fingers that derive from being a Blood Wyvern. Personality: Lance is usually a nice fellow, a little on the charismatic side, however when he gets ‘thirsty’ his personality changes dramatically to that of a bloodthirsty monster. He tries his best to prevent this from happening since he comes to hate this part of himself. (<-- only applies once he figures this out.) Backstory: Believe it or not, Lance actually had a pretty normal life with his parents until that fateful night. He did have a bit of a fascination with some of the darker magics, but he never really tried any of it, just liked reading about it. Other: -Absolutely hates the smell of pickle water -Is a bit edgy, but not overtly so -Only while shifted can he use a breath weapon similar to fire, but is black and leaves a cold burn -Just a fun bit of trivia… This is the youngest I’ve written him. In his origin writing he’s like 600+ and still looks to be in his 20’s *shrugs* IMPORTANT NOTICE ON THE RULES HE WILL BE OBEYING!! -Sunlight will not harm him, but he does sunburn easily -A moderate level of passive regeneration (when shifted it skyrockets, more of a species trait than an ability… by all means still mortal) -Fire is a major weakness, since the regeneration can’t keep up with the burns and he seems more flammable than a usual (Extreme pyrophobia) -When ‘thirsty’ his abilities begin to weaken gradually, but due to becoming more feral he becomes more physically strong. Just adding this little note down here, I am more than willing to yeet shadow manipulation for regeneration and deny the breath weapon. Or really make any sort of changes to Lance as you see fit. I'm also happy to add on to the rules he must abide by if there are any you believe I should add. I tried to balance him out for being rather strong with the full blown pyrophobia since I know someone’s gonna have fire... probably. [/quote] oooooooooooh his powers are a little strong, but I'll allow it if you get rid of the breath weapon. The rest comes because of being a vampire, so you're good. :D
SmilodonLady wrote on 2020-10-14 16:02:47:
Finished him!

Name: Lance
Age (14-16): 16
Powers(up to 2): Wyvern shifting (Specifically a blood wyvern) And shadow manipulation (used more in a defensive manner such as to hide or block attacks… he struggles to use it in a purely offensive manner.)
Appearance: Lance is 5'8 He looks like your average man, even lacking fangs unless he feels threatened or thirsty, although one could say that he is the pastiest white man ever (before the magic just your normal white dude pale). Lance has short dark brown hair (borderline black) and green eyes (Before the magic… after it they become a greyish black), unless nearing feral or feral then their red and glowing faintly (perhaps his eyes shine like a cat's when the light strikes them) Lance has a preference for hooded clothing, but isn't particularly choosy when it comes to clothes. He does like to wear fingerless gloves quite a bit though. Lance has retractable claws in his fingers that derive from being a Blood Wyvern.
Personality: Lance is usually a nice fellow, a little on the charismatic side, however when he gets ‘thirsty’ his personality changes dramatically to that of a bloodthirsty monster. He tries his best to prevent this from happening since he comes to hate this part of himself. (<-- only applies once he figures this out.)
Backstory: Believe it or not, Lance actually had a pretty normal life with his parents until that fateful night. He did have a bit of a fascination with some of the darker magics, but he never really tried any of it, just liked reading about it.
Other:
-Absolutely hates the smell of pickle water
-Is a bit edgy, but not overtly so
-Only while shifted can he use a breath weapon similar to fire, but is black and leaves a cold burn
-Just a fun bit of trivia… This is the youngest I’ve written him. In his origin writing he’s like 600+ and still looks to be in his 20’s *shrugs*

IMPORTANT NOTICE ON THE RULES HE WILL BE OBEYING!!

-Sunlight will not harm him, but he does sunburn easily
-A moderate level of passive regeneration (when shifted it skyrockets, more of a species trait than an ability… by all means still mortal)
-Fire is a major weakness, since the regeneration can’t keep up with the burns and he seems more flammable than a usual (Extreme pyrophobia)
-When ‘thirsty’ his abilities begin to weaken gradually, but due to becoming more feral he becomes more physically strong.

Just adding this little note down here, I am more than willing to yeet shadow manipulation for regeneration and deny the breath weapon. Or really make any sort of changes to Lance as you see fit. I'm also happy to add on to the rules he must abide by if there are any you believe I should add. I tried to balance him out for being rather strong with the full blown pyrophobia since I know someone’s gonna have fire... probably.
oooooooooooh
his powers are a little strong, but I'll allow it if you get rid of the breath weapon. The rest comes because of being a vampire, so you're good.
:D
28262.png

28262.png
Yeeted that breath weapon... sorry I took so long.
Yeeted that breath weapon... sorry I took so long.
slXRG.gif

*crashes through window*
hi hello yes can i reserve a spot hehe
*crashes through window*
lvOlwsY.png
+ FR +2
+ kermit
+ she/her
+ 17

+ Ravenclaw
+ Formerly Beansoupbruh
+ off and on hiatus i spose
+ anja.org#2960
[b]Name:[/b] Lyria [b]Age:[/b] 16 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Powers:[/b] Lyria can make silver wings sprout from her back and can fly with them. She can also bend light, making things appear invisible, blind others, sunburn them, ect. [b]Appearance:[/b] She is a slender, tall girl with long, blonde hair, dozens of freckles, and bright blue eyes. (Her eyes turn gold when she manipulates light.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2918838][img]https://i.imgur.com/Lf5UoM3.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality:[/b] While her personality can shift quickly, she is generally an calm, friendly girl. She will not let someone say anything mean about anyone else, and is always trying to stop fights (She usually makes them worse, however). [b]After powers ---> [/b] She is quicker to defend, and even quicker to show off her powers. She is also really bad at hiding her pride about her powers. She spends long amounts of time preening her feathers carefully. Lyria also loves music. While she is good at several instruments, she is best with the flute. [b]Backstory:[/b] Lyria had a relatively normal life. Her parents weren't in her life too much, and all her siblings were older than her. She never had any friends because she was too busy trying to be better. She tried really hard in school, only feeling happy with herself when she got everything perfect. But once she got magic, she suddenly felt alive. As long as she had her powers-and was good with them-she had value. She could be happy. [b]Other: [s][/b]*Clears throat* I already want to ship Lyria and Lance. EHEHEHEHHE[/s] [size=1] Do I need to put pickles? hmm [/size] She's kinda a wip kinda
Name: Lyria
Powers: Lyria can make silver wings sprout from her back and can fly with them. She can also bend light, making things appear invisible, blind others, sunburn them, ect.
Appearance: She is a slender, tall girl with long, blonde hair, dozens of freckles, and bright blue eyes. (Her eyes turn gold when she manipulates light.)
Lf5UoM3.png
Personality: While her personality can shift quickly, she is generally an calm, friendly girl. She will not let someone say anything mean about anyone else, and is always trying to stop fights (She usually makes them worse, however).
After powers ---> She is quicker to defend, and even quicker to show off her powers. She is also really bad at hiding her pride about her powers. She spends long amounts of time preening her feathers carefully.
Lyria also loves music. While she is good at several instruments, she is best with the flute.
Backstory: Lyria had a relatively normal life. Her parents weren't in her life too much, and all her siblings were older than her. She never had any friends because she was too busy trying to be better. She tried really hard in school, only feeling happy with herself when she got everything perfect. But once she got magic, she suddenly felt alive. As long as she had her powers-and was good with them-she had value. She could be happy.
Other: *Clears throat* I already want to ship Lyria and Lance.
EHEHEHEHHE

Do I need to put pickles? hmm

She's kinda a wip
kinda
28262.png

28262.png
[quote name="Beansoupbruh" date="2020-10-14 16:45:53" ] *crashes through window* hi hello yes can i reserve a spot hehe [/quote] YESSSSSSS and no worries, Lady!
Beansoupbruh wrote on 2020-10-14 16:45:53:
*crashes through window*
YESSSSSSS

and no worries, Lady!
28262.png

28262.png
Quote:
*Clears throat* I already want to ship Lyria and Lance.
EHEHEHEHHE

Honestly I have him with even more of a paradox in his origin writing... A phoenix themed fire mage. She’s cursed to die and be reborn like a phoenix at relatively young ages and her fire magic is more healing oriented than attacking, like her fire won’t even hurt you unless she’s about to use a lot of it offensively... that is if she wills it to not. She totally wasn’t a back up for this one.
Quote:
EHEHEHEHHE

Honestly I have him with even more of a paradox in his origin writing... A phoenix themed fire mage. She’s cursed to die and be reborn like a phoenix at relatively young ages and her fire magic is more healing oriented than attacking, like her fire won’t even hurt you unless she’s about to use a lot of it offensively... that is if she wills it to not. She totally wasn’t a back up for this one.
slXRG.gif

[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2020-10-14 16:59:22" ] Quote: *Clears throat* I already want to ship Lyria and Lance. EHEHEHEHHE Honestly I have him with even more of a paradox in his origin writing... A phoenix themed fire mage. She’s cursed to die and be reborn like a phoenix at relatively young ages and her fire magic is more healing oriented than attacking, like her fire won’t even hurt you unless she’s about to use a lot of it offensively... that is if she wills it to not. She totally wasn’t a back up for this one. [/quote] pffft amazing I love it.
SmilodonLady wrote on 2020-10-14 16:59:22:
Quote:
EHEHEHEHHE

pffft amazing
I love it.
28262.png

28262.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49