Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Godless Lands(Interactive story)Sign-ups
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(please tell me if it's okay to have a stuffed animal shade thingy, also if it's okay with being a reanimated plush, would it be shade touched or shade born? @Skyfrost) Name: Stitched Age: Unknown Gender: It Looks: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=59&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=14&tertgene=21&winggene=59&wings=12&auth=8c1e49c9e5cfe26e638a052b7bf0bbba01751895&dummyext=prev.png[/img][outfit=1329503] Strength: 7/10 Intellect: 7/10 Personality: Cold and silent, only thinks about spreading the shade. Backstory: Once a stuffed fae plush, the shade corrupted it and reanimated it to spread the shade. It also used to be blue ([morphology=1008338]) Other: It has exactly 728 stitches in it's skin.
(please tell me if it's okay to have a stuffed animal shade thingy, also if it's okay with being a reanimated plush, would it be shade touched or shade born? @Skyfrost)
Name: Stitched
Looks: dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=59&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=14&tertgene=21&winggene=59&wings=12&auth=8c1e49c9e5cfe26e638a052b7bf0bbba01751895&dummyext=prev.png
Untamed Ghost

Strength: 7/10
Intellect: 7/10
Personality: Cold and silent, only thinks about spreading the shade.
Backstory: Once a stuffed fae plush, the shade corrupted it and reanimated it to spread the shade. It also used to be blue (
Stitch
)
Other: It has exactly 728 stitches in it's skin.
This looks like it could be fun. Perhaps I could submit a few OCs, one of each rank? Please let me know if that's not okay, and I'll change it up as much as needed. Honestly, I'd love to make 728 OCs, but that'd probably be overkill. [b][u]Survivor form:[/b][/u] [b]Name:[/b] Icarus [b]Age:[/b] 26 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Rank:[/b] Hunter [b]Looks:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61738834][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617389/61738834_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Icarus is a fiery dragon in both temper and skills. She's quick on her feet and rather agile in the air, but lacks the physical strength necessary to be useful in combat. She's a skilled hunter and is quite good at being stealthy, but tends to be hot-headed and can lose her temper quite easily, causing her to be reckless and make rash decisions. She's very loyal, and just a bit bashful. Can be a bit loud at times, but I assure you she is well-meaning. Sometimes thoughts and feelings can be a bit hard to put into words, so being louder tends to help. [b]Element:[/b] Fire [b]Magic level:[/b] [b]Strong[/b]/Medium/Weak [b]Strength:[/b] 4/10 [b]Intellect:[/b] 8/10 [b]Backstory:[/b] Icarus had never needed to live her life with much thought. Fly, hunt, eat, sleep, repeat. There was never any variation in her schedule. She spent most of her time exploring and fulfilling any basic necessities, just living life one day at a time. Then the Shade reared its ugly head, and Icarus learned real fast that it was either get smart or get dead. She chose the former, putting her stealth and previously untamed magic to use. Hunting all sorts of prey had taught her how to be stealthy. And, with time, she learned to hone in her magical abilities. And now, she resides in the Ice colony with the dragons she now calls home, ready to do anything and everything to keep them safe. [b]Skill:[/b] Quick and agile, good at navigating the air. Also quite powerful at magic. But, besides a resistance to fire, that's about it. She's not strong, and can easily be tricked into making a stupid decision. [b]Other:[/b] Nothing as of now, might put something here if I think of it later. [b][u]Shade-touched form:[/b][/u] [b]Name:[/b] Reever, but he goes by many names. None of them are good. [b]Age:[/b] Who knows. [b]Gender:[/b] Male. [b]Time they’ve been a shade touched:[/b] Almost since the beginning of the apocalypse. [b]Looks:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55552023][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/555521/55552023_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Element:[/b] Plague [b]Strength:[/b] 9/10 [b]Intellect:[/b] 6/10 [b]Personality:[/b] Sadistic. Delusional. Obsessive. He was never a good dragon, even before the Shade ripped away the last shreds of decency from him. He was extremely loyal to the Icewarden, going as far as to cripple or kill those he though were unworthy of his Father's love. He obsessively stalked a dragon that he was in love with for many months. Ended up killing said dragon out of twisted love once he became Shade-Touched. All in all, a horrible dragon. Sometimes is torn between his past loyalty to the Icewarden and his newfound loyalty to the Shade, but these moments of partial lucidity do not last long. [b]Backstory:[/b] Reever was born to a cruel family. His parents were hypocrites, shaming him because of his element. To them, a Plague dragon was not as "pure" as one of Ice, not as fitting to the Icewarden's mighty design. The trauma they imposed on Reever caused him to form unhealthy ideals of what "perfection" was like. When he tried to force these ideals on others, harming some in the process, he snapped. But, everything in-between then and the day he became Shade-Touched is irrelevant. As it turns out, Reever did not last long in the apocalyptic world. He's a fighter, and he wasn't scared by the Shade. It didn't take long for him to get infected, and truth be told, he loves it for the most part. Now, Reever is even more of a threat than he was before. [b]Other:[/b] If he's too OP, let me know and I'll change it. [b][u]Shadeborne Form:[/b][/u] [b]Name:[/b] [I]"Call me... Jack."[/I] [b]Age:[/b] [I]"Who cares? I sure don't!"[/I] [b]Gender:[/b] [I]"Hmm... let's go with... female, shall we?"[/I] [b]Looks:[/b] (I know I don't have her yet, but I swear she's in a CR as we speak.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64034508][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640346/64034508_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Strength:[/b] 10/10 [b]Intellect:[/b] 6/10 [b]Personality:[/b] Incredibly manipulative. 1000% do not trust. Not good at making plans or thinking quickly on her feet-- tends to follow others for guidance. But she is VERY good at manipulating others, and being horribly stealthy. Does she care about anyone else besides herself? Probably not. Spreading the Shade is top priority for her, through any means necessary. [b]Backstory:[/b] Nothing much to put here. Jack was born to two Shadeborne dragons, has lived for an indeterminate amount of time, and exists only to spread the Shade. Will she ever change? Only time will tell. [b]Other:[/b] ((shrugs))
This looks like it could be fun. Perhaps I could submit a few OCs, one of each rank? Please let me know if that's not okay, and I'll change it up as much as needed. Honestly, I'd love to make 728 OCs, but that'd probably be overkill.

Survivor form:
Name: Icarus
Looks:
61738834_350.png
Personality: Icarus is a fiery dragon in both temper and skills. She's quick on her feet and rather agile in the air, but lacks the physical strength necessary to be useful in combat. She's a skilled hunter and is quite good at being stealthy, but tends to be hot-headed and can lose her temper quite easily, causing her to be reckless and make rash decisions. She's very loyal, and just a bit bashful. Can be a bit loud at times, but I assure you she is well-meaning. Sometimes thoughts and feelings can be a bit hard to put into words, so being louder tends to help.
Element: Fire
Magic level: Strong/Medium/Weak
Strength: 4/10
Intellect: 8/10
Backstory: Icarus had never needed to live her life with much thought. Fly, hunt, eat, sleep, repeat. There was never any variation in her schedule. She spent most of her time exploring and fulfilling any basic necessities, just living life one day at a time. Then the Shade reared its ugly head, and Icarus learned real fast that it was either get smart or get dead. She chose the former, putting her stealth and previously untamed magic to use. Hunting all sorts of prey had taught her how to be stealthy. And, with time, she learned to hone in her magical abilities. And now, she resides in the Ice colony with the dragons she now calls home, ready to do anything and everything to keep them safe.
Skill: Quick and agile, good at navigating the air. Also quite powerful at magic. But, besides a resistance to fire, that's about it. She's not strong, and can easily be tricked into making a stupid decision.
Other: Nothing as of now, might put something here if I think of it later.

Shade-touched form:
Name: Reever, but he goes by many names. None of them are good.
Time they’ve been a shade touched: Almost since the beginning of the apocalypse.
Looks:
55552023_350.png

Element: Plague
Strength: 9/10
Intellect: 6/10
Personality: Sadistic. Delusional. Obsessive. He was never a good dragon, even before the Shade ripped away the last shreds of decency from him. He was extremely loyal to the Icewarden, going as far as to cripple or kill those he though were unworthy of his Father's love. He obsessively stalked a dragon that he was in love with for many months. Ended up killing said dragon out of twisted love once he became Shade-Touched. All in all, a horrible dragon. Sometimes is torn between his past loyalty to the Icewarden and his newfound loyalty to the Shade, but these moments of partial lucidity do not last long.
Backstory: Reever was born to a cruel family. His parents were hypocrites, shaming him because of his element. To them, a Plague dragon was not as "pure" as one of Ice, not as fitting to the Icewarden's mighty design. The trauma they imposed on Reever caused him to form unhealthy ideals of what "perfection" was like. When he tried to force these ideals on others, harming some in the process, he snapped. But, everything in-between then and the day he became Shade-Touched is irrelevant. As it turns out, Reever did not last long in the apocalyptic world. He's a fighter, and he wasn't scared by the Shade. It didn't take long for him to get infected, and truth be told, he loves it for the most part. Now, Reever is even more of a threat than he was before.
Other: If he's too OP, let me know and I'll change it.

Shadeborne Form:
Name: "Call me... Jack."
Looks: (I know I don't have her yet, but I swear she's in a CR as we speak.)
64034508_350.png
Strength: 10/10
Intellect: 6/10
Personality: Incredibly manipulative. 1000% do not trust. Not good at making plans or thinking quickly on her feet-- tends to follow others for guidance. But she is VERY good at manipulating others, and being horribly stealthy. Does she care about anyone else besides herself? Probably not. Spreading the Shade is top priority for her, through any means necessary.
Backstory: Nothing much to put here. Jack was born to two Shadeborne dragons, has lived for an indeterminate amount of time, and exists only to spread the Shade. Will she ever change? Only time will tell.
Other: ((shrugs))
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
@Crwoe
@Azerty
@StormyPhoenix29
Accepted!
I will be either making an interactive story or an rp. Depends on the number of people.
@Crwoe
@Azerty
@StormyPhoenix29
Accepted!
I will be either making an interactive story or an rp. Depends on the number of people.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Friendly bump-- I'd honestly like to see how this turns out.
Friendly bump-- I'd honestly like to see how this turns out.
((Did I get everyone?))
Alright. I'll wait one more day and I'll be making the interactive story(not enough ppl for rp).
The discord(If you haven't joined it yet) will be here: https://discord.gg/syJ8k6
There's also Magnolias Lab rp there, but rn its closed in middle of a story arc. If you are interested, DM me and I'll ping you when the story arc is done.
((Did I get everyone?))
Alright. I'll wait one more day and I'll be making the interactive story(not enough ppl for rp).
The discord(If you haven't joined it yet) will be here: https://discord.gg/syJ8k6
There's also Magnolias Lab rp there, but rn its closed in middle of a story arc. If you are interested, DM me and I'll ping you when the story arc is done.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
I'm not going to wait any longer.
I'll open the interactive story thread soon.
Thread here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2914213
I'm not going to wait any longer.
I'll open the interactive story thread soon.
Thread here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2914213
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[b][u]Shade-touched form[/b][/u] [b]Name:[/b] Psi [b]Age:[/b] Mid-20s [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Time they’ve been a shade touched:[/b] Recently; this is very new to her. [b]Looks:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61834128][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618342/61834128_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Element:[/b] Fire [b]Strength:[/b] 9/10 [b]Intellect:[/b] 5/10 [b]Personality:[/b] Completely unreliable and random. Her vision is warped by both the Arcane parts affixed to her form and the Shade. She thinks that all normal dragons are Shade-Touched, and sees nothing wrong with [I]actual[/I] Shade-Touched dragons. She is completely convinced that anyone who says otherwise is a filthy liar, and will attack them, Shade-Touched or not. She's not [I]completely[/I] heartless-- just misguided. There have been instances where she's refrained from killing a normal dragon for up to a week, before snapping of course. Those that survive long enough to become actually Shade-Touched will definitely cause Psi some confusion, but then she'll rationalize that her ""immunity"" actually [I]cured[/I] them, and will be happy that now they can remain friends. It's... complicated. [b]Backstory:[/b] Psi was born in the Great Furnace to a happy group of Coatls and Wildclaws. Uninterested in the workings of a blacksmith, she trained with many of her like-minded brethren to become a great warrior. Her life was happy for a while, and though she accumulated a great many of scars from her countless battles and squabbles, there was never anything she couldn't overcome without her comrades. When the Shade struck, they fought valiantly. Mindless charge after mindless charge into the midst of battle, thoughts filled will nothing else but the need to win and fight and protect. A soldier for so long, Psi had found comfort in the monotony of victory. Surely with their skills, their numbers, their leader, they could overcome this foe? Psi was one of the lucky ones, able to realize their defeat before it was too late. She scrambled out of the battle while others were either turned or perished before the Shade could fully take control. Unsure of where to head next, Psi travelled to the lands of Arcane, sure that such uncontrollable and untamed magic could protect her from the abyss. She met a powerful mage, and begged him to do something, anything, to protect her from the Shade. They made a deal-- he would "improve" her as long as she served as his guard. Psi agreed, and soon found herself more... befitting of the Arcanist's vision than she had previously suspected. They remained in that arrangement for a long while. Psi, the fearless guard, unfettered by worries of being corrupted by the Shade due to the mage's magics. And the mysterious mage who had changed her so wonderfully. Admitted, it was a nice arrangement. How foolish of them to think that magic could stop the Shade forever. The transformation was long and torturous. The magic had certainly slowed its crawl, yes, but it could never stop it. In fact, such a long descent into insanity led Psi to mistakenly believe that she wasn't even changing at all. To her, it was the [I]mage[/I] that was cause for suspicion. Each day, his scent grew more and more alien to her nose. His form twisted into horrid shapes the longer she stared. He blurred, glowed, and sneered at her with jaws of sharp teeth. And Psi crafted a plan in secret. She ambushed him one day, claws to his throat, snarling that if he didn't admit his possession to her, she'd kill him. The mage could only watch in horror as the Shade warped the dragon in front of him to nearly unrecognizable lengths, tainting the protection he had cast upon her in vain. Psi didn't wait long for an answer, cleaving his neck in two and crushing his head beneath her claws. She cried for a week, and vowed to never let a dragon reach such a state again. All Shade-Touched, she swore, would die by her claws. If only she knew what exactly she was fighting. [b]Other:[/b] Uhhhhh pansexual. Also still has some of her Fire magic, given that she's a newly-Shade-Touched.
Shade-touched form
Name: Psi
Time they’ve been a shade touched: Recently; this is very new to her.
Looks:
61834128_350.png

Element: Fire
Strength: 9/10
Intellect: 5/10
Personality: Completely unreliable and random. Her vision is warped by both the Arcane parts affixed to her form and the Shade. She thinks that all normal dragons are Shade-Touched, and sees nothing wrong with actual Shade-Touched dragons. She is completely convinced that anyone who says otherwise is a filthy liar, and will attack them, Shade-Touched or not. She's not completely heartless-- just misguided. There have been instances where she's refrained from killing a normal dragon for up to a week, before snapping of course. Those that survive long enough to become actually Shade-Touched will definitely cause Psi some confusion, but then she'll rationalize that her ""immunity"" actually cured them, and will be happy that now they can remain friends. It's... complicated.
Backstory: Psi was born in the Great Furnace to a happy group of Coatls and Wildclaws. Uninterested in the workings of a blacksmith, she trained with many of her like-minded brethren to become a great warrior. Her life was happy for a while, and though she accumulated a great many of scars from her countless battles and squabbles, there was never anything she couldn't overcome without her comrades.

When the Shade struck, they fought valiantly. Mindless charge after mindless charge into the midst of battle, thoughts filled will nothing else but the need to win and fight and protect. A soldier for so long, Psi had found comfort in the monotony of victory. Surely with their skills, their numbers, their leader, they could overcome this foe? Psi was one of the lucky ones, able to realize their defeat before it was too late. She scrambled out of the battle while others were either turned or perished before the Shade could fully take control. Unsure of where to head next, Psi travelled to the lands of Arcane, sure that such uncontrollable and untamed magic could protect her from the abyss.

She met a powerful mage, and begged him to do something, anything, to protect her from the Shade. They made a deal-- he would "improve" her as long as she served as his guard. Psi agreed, and soon found herself more... befitting of the Arcanist's vision than she had previously suspected. They remained in that arrangement for a long while. Psi, the fearless guard, unfettered by worries of being corrupted by the Shade due to the mage's magics. And the mysterious mage who had changed her so wonderfully. Admitted, it was a nice arrangement.

How foolish of them to think that magic could stop the Shade forever.

The transformation was long and torturous. The magic had certainly slowed its crawl, yes, but it could never stop it. In fact, such a long descent into insanity led Psi to mistakenly believe that she wasn't even changing at all. To her, it was the mage that was cause for suspicion. Each day, his scent grew more and more alien to her nose. His form twisted into horrid shapes the longer she stared. He blurred, glowed, and sneered at her with jaws of sharp teeth. And Psi crafted a plan in secret.

She ambushed him one day, claws to his throat, snarling that if he didn't admit his possession to her, she'd kill him. The mage could only watch in horror as the Shade warped the dragon in front of him to nearly unrecognizable lengths, tainting the protection he had cast upon her in vain. Psi didn't wait long for an answer, cleaving his neck in two and crushing his head beneath her claws.

She cried for a week, and vowed to never let a dragon reach such a state again.

All Shade-Touched, she swore, would die by her claws. If only she knew what exactly she was fighting.
Other: Uhhhhh pansexual. Also still has some of her Fire magic, given that she's a newly-Shade-Touched.
@StormyPhoenix29
Accepted due to the fact we need more shade-touched.
@StormyPhoenix29
Accepted due to the fact we need more shade-touched.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
@BrisamarinaSol
Aurial cannot be immune to the Shade.
No one is immune unless you are the traitor.
@BrisamarinaSol
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[quote name="Skyfrost" date="2020-09-29 06:07:07" ] @BrisamarinaSol Aurial cannot be immune to the Shade. No one is immune unless you are the traitor. [/quote] Ah, I'll remove that part then. Also, I'll put the second character on the front post
Skyfrost wrote on 2020-09-29 06:07:07:
@BrisamarinaSol
Ah, I'll remove that part then.

Also, I'll put the second character on the front post
05YNfGC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7