Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA: Next Generation (OOC/closed)
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 347 348
I’m just winging it
I’m just winging it

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
I-I...
was that a bird pun Avance?
I-I...
was that a bird pun Avance?
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
An unintentional pun
An unintentional pun

Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
I’m going to try and get a post up today! Sorry about not having one sooner, it’s been a bit chaotic.
I’m going to try and get a post up today! Sorry about not having one sooner, it’s been a bit chaotic.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
... Its okay, I think as long as everyone tries, we'll be okay. I just dont want this thing to die. ^^
... Its okay, I think as long as everyone tries, we'll be okay. I just dont want this thing to die. ^^
Nextgenlogo.png
I have...

SO MANY PLANS

I think after this class, I'll probably skip to the sports festival, since it takes place just before a week of holidays in Japan called "The Golden Week"

The first contact with the carnies is going to be during Golden Week

Once they're dealt with, we'll have a couple more training classes, and then move on to summer break, where the training camp will, once again, take place.

then the August Licensing exams
I have...

SO MANY PLANS

I think after this class, I'll probably skip to the sports festival, since it takes place just before a week of holidays in Japan called "The Golden Week"

The first contact with the carnies is going to be during Golden Week

Once they're dealt with, we'll have a couple more training classes, and then move on to summer break, where the training camp will, once again, take place.

then the August Licensing exams
Nextgenlogo.png
I’m just going to wait for Envienn because I don’t want to add to the mass of responses, especially when they have a few things to read through. ;w;
I’m just going to wait for Envienn because I don’t want to add to the mass of responses, especially when they have a few things to read through. ;w;

This is Billy.
It's only been two pages, and most of it doesn't actually involve them. The only people they need to really worry about are you, Trees and Scales, I think...
It's only been two pages, and most of it doesn't actually involve them. The only people they need to really worry about are you, Trees and Scales, I think...
Nextgenlogo.png
Yes I’m really sorry for not being able to post, I don’t want this to die either >~<
Yes I’m really sorry for not being able to post, I don’t want this to die either >~<
mU3UPIq.jpeg
All good, hun
All good, hun
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 347 348