Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA: Next Generation (OOC/closed)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 347 348
so the quirk i was thinking of was that my charrie either regurgitates or grows marble-sized orbs that she can then throw. Whenever they make contact with an object, the orbs rapidly expand (too fast for most human eyes) into spheres about seven feet diameter. Within the sphere, physics/gravity and light/colors will be severely distorted/warped. (think weirdness bubbles from gravity falls). Anything outside of this is unaffected. It is extremely disorienting to any person caught inside, especially if part of their body is stuck outside. If they touch her skin, she is not affected, but if they touch her clothes or shoes or anything nearby, she will be caught in the distortion too.

Sorry this was so long, but I wanted to make sure this made sense/was approved before filling out an entire sheet.
so the quirk i was thinking of was that my charrie either regurgitates or grows marble-sized orbs that she can then throw. Whenever they make contact with an object, the orbs rapidly expand (too fast for most human eyes) into spheres about seven feet diameter. Within the sphere, physics/gravity and light/colors will be severely distorted/warped. (think weirdness bubbles from gravity falls). Anything outside of this is unaffected. It is extremely disorienting to any person caught inside, especially if part of their body is stuck outside. If they touch her skin, she is not affected, but if they touch her clothes or shoes or anything nearby, she will be caught in the distortion too.

Sorry this was so long, but I wanted to make sure this made sense/was approved before filling out an entire sheet.
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
So she's a capture type... Sounds... reasonable... maybe dial back the size, since she's a first year. Seven feet seems excessive, but other than that, sounds good.
So she's a capture type... Sounds... reasonable... maybe dial back the size, since she's a first year. Seven feet seems excessive, but other than that, sounds good.
Nextgenlogo.png
OK! actually i forgot some details:

the spheres are just basically a stunning technique
they fade after like 10 seconds.
they cause her to get more and more nauseous (to the point of huge migraines and vomiting; sometimes even vomiting blood) the more the produces them, similar to mineta and kaminari's drawbacks.

i'll pull it to 3-5 feet (depending on her energy)

That sound better?
OK! actually i forgot some details:

the spheres are just basically a stunning technique
they fade after like 10 seconds.
they cause her to get more and more nauseous (to the point of huge migraines and vomiting; sometimes even vomiting blood) the more the produces them, similar to mineta and kaminari's drawbacks.

i'll pull it to 3-5 feet (depending on her energy)

That sound better?
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
Much better. Time can be extended and so can space, with practice *nod nod* Especially since a quirk like hers would definitely be one she wouldn't be able to use in the open without a license, lol.
Much better. Time can be extended and so can space, with practice *nod nod* Especially since a quirk like hers would definitely be one she wouldn't be able to use in the open without a license, lol.
Nextgenlogo.png
Yeah Kurai's quirk is probably gonna develop a bit as we rp, but atm she's thinking of going into underground heroics, given her quirk is good for fighting 1vAll
Yeah Kurai's quirk is probably gonna develop a bit as we rp, but atm she's thinking of going into underground heroics, given her quirk is good for fighting 1vAll
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
[img]https://i.ibb.co/9YNtq8R/1-CE30138-C783-44-BD-9-E41-090289281713.jpg[/img] [size=2]Art is not mine, all credit goes to the rightful owner.[/size] [b]Name:[/b] Yume Mochizuki [b]Theme Song:[/b] Undecided, if I find one I’ll update this. [b]Age:[/b] 15 [b]Height:[/b] 5’2” (157cm) [b]Weight:[/b] 102 lbs. (46kg) [b]Bloodtype:[/b] AB [b]Physical Description:[/b] – [b]Personality:[/b] Yume is a well mannered young girl who stems from a loving family. She is level-headed and calm in all situations, regardless of the severity in which she provides an excellency in both her dedication as well as her concentration. Yume’s general personality extends to her bluntness and observation where she will be upfront with those who she converses with, mostly with the best interest at heart in helping those around her improve. Many are fooled by her ‘girly’ appearance and how innocent she may seem which often makes her puff out her cheeks in irritation. She’s very quick to deny it which can easily be teased or get her in a tizzy. Yume takes care of herself primarily which can occasionally make her come off as selfish or contradictory to her usual self. In times of crisis, she isn’t the most cooperative person and will value her own safety over those around her. However, her intentions remain a priority and she aims to improve herself, making her somewhat open minded to cooperating with fellow classmates or the like. Yume remains a confident student in U.A. High School where she can make quick decisions in most cases if the time calls for it. She doesn’t perform under immense pressure, becoming flustered and the possibility of her pride being wounded only causes Yume to worry herself more than what’s necessary. [b]Biography:[/b] Born into a loving family, Yume was embraced from the very first day by her parents that were both blessed to have a child with a Quirk. As an only child, Yume’s family only aimed to take care of their infant and raise her as well as they could whilst balancing with their social importances in a world filled with Quirks. Due to her parents’ priorities, Yume was left on her lonesome much to her disappoint, resulting in her sole company by day provided by the local school. In her youth, Yume was often picked on by other students as her own Quirk wasn’t deemed as anything necessarily flashy nor was it widely accepted. Believing that her own Quirk wouldn’t get her anywhere in a world of extravagance, this urged Yume to look out for no one but herself and aiming high to please her parents in hopes of them remaining beside her more frequently. As time passed, Yume’s parents were entirely driven by their workplace, leaving their daughter to learn the world for herself. In her times of need, Yume’s Quirk took a shining but her intentions upon entering U.A. remain all of the same. Now with her success in reaching U.A. with passing by the skin of her teeth, there’s only one thing she desires most... [b]Quirk - Esoteric Mist:[/b] Yume can exude a pink-like mist where she can use it to conjure illusions to persuade or to simply fool the enemy. In her lonesome, Yume would often make illusions of her own parents to keep herself company but remains no more than a mere deception. Yume can use it more passively to get into someone’s head and become a literal ‘Dream Eater’. Unfortunately, she has to fool someone enough to do that. [b]Stats:[/b] [indent][i]Power:[/i] 2/6 [i]Speed:[/i] 3/6 [i]Technique:[/i] 4/6 [i]Intelligence:[/i] 3/6 [i]Cooperation:[/i] Haha, what is teamwork/6[/indent] [b]Trivia:[/b] - Yume’s eyes are the result of her using her illusions on herself so much that they’ve become unnatural. It’s been confirmed that she is an insomniac. - When she ‘eats’ dreams, she seems to associate them with flavours that makes her come off as uncomfortably creepy. - In order for her to produce her illusions, Yume must have sweet things such as cake or sweets. - She has a thing for acting out her Quirk, almost as if she poorly taught herself how to be an actress. She’s [i]weird[/i].
1-CE30138-C783-44-BD-9-E41-090289281713.jpg
Art is not mine, all credit goes to the rightful owner.

Name: Yume Mochizuki

Theme Song: Undecided, if I find one I’ll update this.

Height: 5’2” (157cm)

Weight: 102 lbs. (46kg)

Bloodtype: AB

Physical Description:

Personality: Yume is a well mannered young girl who stems from a loving family. She is level-headed and calm in all situations, regardless of the severity in which she provides an excellency in both her dedication as well as her concentration. Yume’s general personality extends to her bluntness and observation where she will be upfront with those who she converses with, mostly with the best interest at heart in helping those around her improve.

Many are fooled by her ‘girly’ appearance and how innocent she may seem which often makes her puff out her cheeks in irritation. She’s very quick to deny it which can easily be teased or get her in a tizzy.

Yume takes care of herself primarily which can occasionally make her come off as selfish or contradictory to her usual self. In times of crisis, she isn’t the most cooperative person and will value her own safety over those around her.

However, her intentions remain a priority and she aims to improve herself, making her somewhat open minded to cooperating with fellow classmates or the like. Yume remains a confident student in U.A. High School where she can make quick decisions in most cases if the time calls for it. She doesn’t perform under immense pressure, becoming flustered and the possibility of her pride being wounded only causes Yume to worry herself more than what’s necessary.

Biography: Born into a loving family, Yume was embraced from the very first day by her parents that were both blessed to have a child with a Quirk.

As an only child, Yume’s family only aimed to take care of their infant and raise her as well as they could whilst balancing with their social importances in a world filled with Quirks. Due to her parents’ priorities, Yume was left on her lonesome much to her disappoint, resulting in her sole company by day provided by the local school.

In her youth, Yume was often picked on by other students as her own Quirk wasn’t deemed as anything necessarily flashy nor was it widely accepted. Believing that her own Quirk wouldn’t get her anywhere in a world of extravagance, this urged Yume to look out for no one but herself and aiming high to please her parents in hopes of them remaining beside her more frequently.

As time passed, Yume’s parents were entirely driven by their workplace, leaving their daughter to learn the world for herself. In her times of need, Yume’s Quirk took a shining but her intentions upon entering U.A. remain all of the same.

Now with her success in reaching U.A. with passing by the skin of her teeth, there’s only one thing she desires most...

Quirk - Esoteric Mist: Yume can exude a pink-like mist where she can use it to conjure illusions to persuade or to simply fool the enemy. In her lonesome, Yume would often make illusions of her own parents to keep herself company but remains no more than a mere deception. Yume can use it more passively to get into someone’s head and become a literal ‘Dream Eater’. Unfortunately, she has to fool someone enough to do that.

Stats:
Power: 2/6
Speed: 3/6
Technique: 4/6
Intelligence: 3/6
Cooperation: Haha, what is teamwork/6

Trivia:
- Yume’s eyes are the result of her using her illusions on herself so much that they’ve become unnatural. It’s been confirmed that she is an insomniac.

- When she ‘eats’ dreams, she seems to associate them with flavours that makes her come off as uncomfortably creepy.

- In order for her to produce her illusions, Yume must have sweet things such as cake or sweets.

- She has a thing for acting out her Quirk, almost as if she poorly taught herself how to be an actress. She’s weird.

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
That looks awesome. Avance. but how does she use the mist to become a dream eater? That seems like a bit of a logical leap and I'd like clarification. If you dont want to reveal it here, you can dm it to me, I dont mind
That looks awesome. Avance. but how does she use the mist to become a dream eater? That seems like a bit of a logical leap and I'd like clarification. If you dont want to reveal it here, you can dm it to me, I dont mind
Nextgenlogo.png
Well, just remember Cat, even eraserhead has a license. Undrrground hero just means they avoid media coverage and large agencies, not that they act entirely on their own. Vigilantism is considered a crime still *nod*
Well, just remember Cat, even eraserhead has a license. Undrrground hero just means they avoid media coverage and large agencies, not that they act entirely on their own. Vigilantism is considered a crime still *nod*
Nextgenlogo.png
Rely on fear and HORRORTERROR or somesuch
Rely on fear and HORRORTERROR or somesuch
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
okay so i may have mentioned is Arashi’s (still WIP) sheet that he covers his skin to prevent leaning on something and removing its energy, (if i didn’t oops i‘ll add it now) however that got me thinking

considering the fact that he essentially needs his quirk to survive (he could live without it but he’s actually very weak when you take it away), would he have some sort of agency issued device that monitored his energy input and helped him regulate it?

anyway i wanted to run the idea by you for your opinion, this is your RP after all. if you don’t think it’s logical or would work that’s fine, just an idea i had
okay so i may have mentioned is Arashi’s (still WIP) sheet that he covers his skin to prevent leaning on something and removing its energy, (if i didn’t oops i‘ll add it now) however that got me thinking

considering the fact that he essentially needs his quirk to survive (he could live without it but he’s actually very weak when you take it away), would he have some sort of agency issued device that monitored his energy input and helped him regulate it?

anyway i wanted to run the idea by you for your opinion, this is your RP after all. if you don’t think it’s logical or would work that’s fine, just an idea i had
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 347 348