Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA: Next Generation (OOC/closed)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 347 348
I do feel bad about my unfortunate work schedule this weekend now.
I do feel bad about my unfortunate work schedule this weekend now.
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
ITs okay, hun. That gives more time for people to confirm their characters and adjust as they want to... find images that work, think of theme songs

plan their opening post!

There's a LOT of info to cover
ITs okay, hun. That gives more time for people to confirm their characters and adjust as they want to... find images that work, think of theme songs

plan their opening post!

There's a LOT of info to cover
Nextgenlogo.png
Kawa is done :D

The only things I may add are some habits and stuff in the other category

Let me know if I need to change anything^^

Edit: Oh and I need to find a theme song
Kawa is done :D

The only things I may add are some habits and stuff in the other category

Let me know if I need to change anything^^

Edit: Oh and I need to find a theme song
mU3UPIq.jpeg
There we go, and he's up.
There we go, and he's up.
Nextgenlogo.png
Minato is fully revised!
I didn’t really connect with the first edition so I changed it up a bit besides his quirk. Tell me if I need to fix anything and I’ll happily do so :))
Minato is fully revised!
I didn’t really connect with the first edition so I changed it up a bit besides his quirk. Tell me if I need to fix anything and I’ll happily do so :))
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Good! The front page has been updated!
Good! The front page has been updated!
Nextgenlogo.png
I'm just going to put up Haze's original profile, since rewriting it is too much effort

Name: Unknown

Theme Song: You Should See me in a Crown Billie Eilish

Alias/Hero name: Haze

Class/Department: Villain

Birthday: Unknown

Height: 6'1"

Blood-type: Unobtainable

Quirk: Mist (Generates a mist with a variety of effects dependent upon certain stimuli. Known mists are: Adrenaline/Power boost, Sleep gas, Tear gas, Covering Fog, "Healing" mist (It's really just a painkiller). When she's within her mist, she seems to be able to move at an accelerated speed) Her body itself can become the mist. This is why she seems to move faster within the mist.

Stats: Power: 2/6 - Speed: 5/6 (In her mist) - Technique: 6/6 - Intelligence: 6/6 - Range: 4/6

Personality: Very little is known about Haze, beyond the fact that she works with the villain association as a supporter and technology expert.
It is SAID that she is sado-masochistic with as much of a love of causing pain, as she enjoys enduring it.

Fighting Style: Haze tends to be the first deployed on a battle field, not because she's strong, but because her power provides cover for the others, and certain boosts that they cannot get otherwise. When forced into direct conflict, she is prone to leaving herself open to attacks, goading heroes into trying to hurt her... and then hurting them with pressurized bursts of mist.

Trivia:
1: Haze is a mystery, even to the villains, as her face is constantly surrounded by a thick shield of her fog.
2: She wears what appears to be a lab-tech coat over jeans and a tube-top. Her body is covered in scars.
3: When using her power, her mist escapes from every pore on her body, turning her into a walking smoke-bomb.
I'm just going to put up Haze's original profile, since rewriting it is too much effort

Name: Unknown

Theme Song: You Should See me in a Crown Billie Eilish

Alias/Hero name: Haze

Class/Department: Villain

Birthday: Unknown

Height: 6'1"

Blood-type: Unobtainable

Quirk: Mist (Generates a mist with a variety of effects dependent upon certain stimuli. Known mists are: Adrenaline/Power boost, Sleep gas, Tear gas, Covering Fog, "Healing" mist (It's really just a painkiller). When she's within her mist, she seems to be able to move at an accelerated speed) Her body itself can become the mist. This is why she seems to move faster within the mist.

Stats: Power: 2/6 - Speed: 5/6 (In her mist) - Technique: 6/6 - Intelligence: 6/6 - Range: 4/6

Personality: Very little is known about Haze, beyond the fact that she works with the villain association as a supporter and technology expert.
It is SAID that she is sado-masochistic with as much of a love of causing pain, as she enjoys enduring it.

Fighting Style: Haze tends to be the first deployed on a battle field, not because she's strong, but because her power provides cover for the others, and certain boosts that they cannot get otherwise. When forced into direct conflict, she is prone to leaving herself open to attacks, goading heroes into trying to hurt her... and then hurting them with pressurized bursts of mist.

Trivia:
1: Haze is a mystery, even to the villains, as her face is constantly surrounded by a thick shield of her fog.
2: She wears what appears to be a lab-tech coat over jeans and a tube-top. Her body is covered in scars.
3: When using her power, her mist escapes from every pore on her body, turning her into a walking smoke-bomb.
Nextgenlogo.png
I have officially started rewatching MHA and I’ve crawled my way to season 3!
Would there be a chance if I could join in on this one as well? ;w;
I might change out Eira though and use another OC I have in mind and I’ve got a villain that might just work too.
I have officially started rewatching MHA and I’ve crawled my way to season 3!
Would there be a chance if I could join in on this one as well? ;w;
I might change out Eira though and use another OC I have in mind and I’ve got a villain that might just work too.

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
Its open :) feel free to throw your profile in and we can see how it sounds and ye :D
Its open :) feel free to throw your profile in and we can see how it sounds and ye :D
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
We wont be starting until sunday, so you have time. No worries
We wont be starting until sunday, so you have time. No worries
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 347 348