Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Assassin's Guild (IC)(OPEN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
Cynric - Wilderness - (@chaoticpotato
) Jazmine @nuttysaladtree - Hilde @scales25 - Neph)

The man silently took the jerky, throwing it in his mouth to bite into for the pain so that he didn’t break another tooth. He finished stitching up his arm, putting away his supplies and disinfecting it for the third time with some more fluid from his flask. Tired, he slumped against the wall.

His head was already pounding, and he knew that he was going to feel terrible in the morning thanks to intoxication. But at the moment, he didn’t feel like dealing with that consequence and preferred sleep. After tearing off a bit of his pants leg and tying it tightly around the wound, he put his head against the wall and drifted off, soft snores emanating from his throat.

Cynric dreamed of better days, of the sea crashing against unrelenting stone, of the faint smell of blood that haunted all of the Guild’s halls. He dreamed of faces..people he had seen escape, oddly sill frozen in terror. He recognized the tall woman’s face among them, but oddly she seemed more at peace than the rest, many of whom had blood blotted across them. One in particular stuck out-a woman who seemed to be set in a expression of determination.
Odd.

Azrael- Raven ( @sanguineshadow )

Azrael immediately got the message, their form surprisingly lithe as they hopped on the wyvern.
“Got it,” they acknowledged, swinging their axe around so that it was behind their back and not close to Raven’s surprisingly weak skin.

“I guess we know which one’s the arsonist,” Azrael deadpanned, gesturing to the elf spouting purple flames from his fingers. What an incredibly foolish gesture, really, to set things ablaze. It was far from meticulous and controllable, rather, more of an uncontrolled force that you could simply start.
Azrael preferred being concise, really. It was how they had even become executioner, really.

The old executioner was a withered old man with a spirit of spitfire. Grumpy, snarling, with tattoos curled by wrinkles. He delighted in swinging the axe and wielding the tools of the torturer, and Azrael loved him dearly. He had taken them under his old wing, shown them the ways. They also hated him dearly, for the pain that he had caused on the young angry soul.
Azrael thought of him often, and how he looked when he died. He had never expected the death he had gotten.

They liked to consider themselves better at the job them him, though. The blood of Hell itself flowed through Azrael’s veins, painful even to bear. And pain was their job, anyway, better to know it like an old friend.

Azrael remained silent for a moment before a hand moved down to their ankle, pulling out a throwing knife. In almost expert precision, they leaned off of Raven to throw it at the horse and riders, a tiny sickle of silver flashing as it spilled through the air.

Cynric - Wilderness - (@chaoticpotato
) Jazmine @nuttysaladtree - Hilde @scales25 - Neph)

The man silently took the jerky, throwing it in his mouth to bite into for the pain so that he didn’t break another tooth. He finished stitching up his arm, putting away his supplies and disinfecting it for the third time with some more fluid from his flask. Tired, he slumped against the wall.

His head was already pounding, and he knew that he was going to feel terrible in the morning thanks to intoxication. But at the moment, he didn’t feel like dealing with that consequence and preferred sleep. After tearing off a bit of his pants leg and tying it tightly around the wound, he put his head against the wall and drifted off, soft snores emanating from his throat.

Cynric dreamed of better days, of the sea crashing against unrelenting stone, of the faint smell of blood that haunted all of the Guild’s halls. He dreamed of faces..people he had seen escape, oddly sill frozen in terror. He recognized the tall woman’s face among them, but oddly she seemed more at peace than the rest, many of whom had blood blotted across them. One in particular stuck out-a woman who seemed to be set in a expression of determination.
Odd.

Azrael immediately got the message, their form surprisingly lithe as they hopped on the wyvern.
“Got it,” they acknowledged, swinging their axe around so that it was behind their back and not close to Raven’s surprisingly weak skin.

“I guess we know which one’s the arsonist,” Azrael deadpanned, gesturing to the elf spouting purple flames from his fingers. What an incredibly foolish gesture, really, to set things ablaze. It was far from meticulous and controllable, rather, more of an uncontrolled force that you could simply start.
Azrael preferred being concise, really. It was how they had even become executioner, really.

The old executioner was a withered old man with a spirit of spitfire. Grumpy, snarling, with tattoos curled by wrinkles. He delighted in swinging the axe and wielding the tools of the torturer, and Azrael loved him dearly. He had taken them under his old wing, shown them the ways. They also hated him dearly, for the pain that he had caused on the young angry soul.
Azrael thought of him often, and how he looked when he died. He had never expected the death he had gotten.

They liked to consider themselves better at the job them him, though. The blood of Hell itself flowed through Azrael’s veins, painful even to bear. And pain was their job, anyway, better to know it like an old friend.

Azrael remained silent for a moment before a hand moved down to their ankle, pulling out a throwing knife. In almost expert precision, they leaned off of Raven to throw it at the horse and riders, a tiny sickle of silver flashing as it spilled through the air.

| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Jazmine - @nuttysaladtree @Kingman

Jazmine paused at Hilde's words, and then let out a soft chuckle. "Okay. You got me. Well, what I wanted to ask was... why did you stick with us? You could have left, and been safe. We were clearly dangerous. So... why?"
Rick - @SanguineShadow @Kingman @JekylInHyde @SaarKazul

Rick stared up at the wyvern, glaring intensely. He didnt notice the dagger flying toward him, and it embedded itself in his shoulder. Rick, startled, fell of the horse. He let out a grut and tore the blade out of his shoulder. The wound didnt bleed, and instead expelled a bit of black smoke.

Now enraged, Rick jumped, shifting into his draconic form as he did. In a few massive strokes of his wings, he was in the air. His eyes flashed evilly as he flew near the wyvern. Rick expelled a blast of green/purple flames, which missed by about a foot or so.
Jazmine - @nuttysaladtree @Kingman

Jazmine paused at Hilde's words, and then let out a soft chuckle. "Okay. You got me. Well, what I wanted to ask was... why did you stick with us? You could have left, and been safe. We were clearly dangerous. So... why?"
Rick - @SanguineShadow @Kingman @JekylInHyde @SaarKazul

Rick stared up at the wyvern, glaring intensely. He didnt notice the dagger flying toward him, and it embedded itself in his shoulder. Rick, startled, fell of the horse. He let out a grut and tore the blade out of his shoulder. The wound didnt bleed, and instead expelled a bit of black smoke.

Now enraged, Rick jumped, shifting into his draconic form as he did. In a few massive strokes of his wings, he was in the air. His eyes flashed evilly as he flew near the wyvern. Rick expelled a blast of green/purple flames, which missed by about a foot or so.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy

Hilde - eastern wilderness
Interacting with Jazmine (@ChaoticPotato) | Mentions Neph (@Scales25) and Cynric (@Kingman)

Hilde chewed on her jerky. "Two reasons. One: Neph—" She tilted a head in his direction. "—said someone's walking around with my appearance. You lot can account for where I've been and when better than a mob can."

Hilde hoped that Jaz didn't notice she implied she had no one at home to account for her whereabouts and that Jaz didn't infer (correctly) that Hilde lived alone. Except for the animals...well, they'd fine as long as Hilde avoided rotting in a cell for something she didn't do.

Distract her with more words! "Two: I owed Neph dinner." Hilde pointed at her bow. "Now that I'm armed, though, I can look for the imposter at first thing tomorrow, knock her out, and send her to the guards. Can't have people following me around all day and all night forever.

"Anyway. First, how should we do watch?" Used to sleeping alone, she started at Cynric's snores and rolled her eyes. "Better to just have you, me, and Neph, then. Second." She jabbed the last bit of her jerky in Jaz's direction. "I know Cynric is dangerous. Neph has proven himself to attack only when provoked. You've implied you're dangerous. Should I worry about you?"

Interacting with Jazmine (@ChaoticPotato) | Mentions Neph (@Scales25) and Cynric (@Kingman)

Hilde chewed on her jerky. "Two reasons. One: Neph—" She tilted a head in his direction. "—said someone's walking around with my appearance. You lot can account for where I've been and when better than a mob can."

Hilde hoped that Jaz didn't notice she implied she had no one at home to account for her whereabouts and that Jaz didn't infer (correctly) that Hilde lived alone. Except for the animals...well, they'd fine as long as Hilde avoided rotting in a cell for something she didn't do.

Distract her with more words! "Two: I owed Neph dinner." Hilde pointed at her bow. "Now that I'm armed, though, I can look for the imposter at first thing tomorrow, knock her out, and send her to the guards. Can't have people following me around all day and all night forever.

"Anyway. First, how should we do watch?" Used to sleeping alone, she started at Cynric's snores and rolled her eyes. "Better to just have you, me, and Neph, then. Second." She jabbed the last bit of her jerky in Jaz's direction. "I know Cynric is dangerous. Neph has proven himself to attack only when provoked. You've implied you're dangerous. Should I worry about you?"
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?

Nithur Raven - Sky
Interacting with - Rick {@Dragonclaw101} | Azrael {@Kingman}

Taking off, watching her thrall's feet get set on fire by the flame-addicted wizard was actually amusing. She had no doubt that somehow, they'd find him again, probably just having to follow the scent of smoke, but when a golden arrow stabbed the thrall in the chest, directly in his heart, her mood became sour.

She let out a hiss, but flied towards their prey, her mouth slightly open and her wings beating steadily to gain speed. They were upon them within a minutes time, overhead the gray horse and the two riders struggling to escape her thralls. Azrael's dagger flicked in her vision out of the corner of her eye, and she grinned as she saw the demon fall from the horse's back.

What Raven didn't grin at was his transformation. It gave her a perfect idea of just who he came from, though, which helped. She braced her muscles and tucked her wings in, dodging underneath the flame attack before flaring her wings and banking upwards underneath the other dragon. What he should have realized was that while Raven was a weak fighter on the ground, her dragon form happened to be perfect for combat in the air, her wings sharp and perfectly-suited to speed and amazing agility.

Her golden eyes flashed with light as her jaws snapped open and she breathed a thin jet of white-orange flame at the other dragon, keeping herself moving. Her aura wouldn't be weakening the other from here, but if she got in close and started slashing with her hooked back claws, grabbing at immobilizing her victim in the air, it would take effect quickly, hopefully draining her prey of energy. She'd get to see just what this demon was made of.

"Try not to fall off." She hissed back at Azrael, for as soon as she started fighting, the battle-fury in her blood would make her forget about her rider and she'd focus her attention on the other dragon. Raven started flying away from Rick, gaining altitude and distance, but not going her full speed. She also circled around the same area, a great expanse but not to far away from the assassin which was currently fighting with her thralls on the ground.

Sam - Galloping for her only hope
Interacting with - Rick {@/Dragonclaw101} | Azrael {@/Kingman} | Nithur's thralls

The sound of Rick hitting the ground behind Sam made her turn with surprise, but she didn't slow Varien down. The part where Rick turned into a dragon just made her angry, and she clenched her teeth and hya'ed Varien faster, fury starting to rise in her veins.
"Why is everyone a dragon all of a sudden?!" She yelled to herself.

When the two thralls started closing in on her with their untireable horses, Sam did the only thing she could do and unsheathed Licht and Schatten. The two blades glinted with dangerous light as she locked in on the first thrall, who was preparing an ice spell to surge at Varien's legs.

She set her jaw and blinked from Varien's back to the summoned horse's, behind the ice mage thrall, and buried her blades deep into the sides of his neck. A mix of blood and pungent, yellow smoke shot from the wounds, spraying her face and covering her clothing. She wrenched the blades out, but not before the mage clenched his hand around her thigh and used a freezing touch spell.

She screeched, throwing the man off the horse and blinking back to Varien before the summoned horse threw her off his back. Gods be damned, that hurt! She held the cold-to-the-touch spot on her breeches, trying to warm it up, before she realized that the swordsman thrall had closed in and was slamming his blade down towards her.

Her blades barely caught his two-handed sword, deflecting it as Varien leaped sideways out of range of another slice. Sam snarled, her teeth bared, and blinked again behind the thrall on the horse, but he was ready for it. He abruptly slowed the summoned horse, throwing Sam off balance and flinging her forward, off their back and onto the cold, hard ground. The blow knocked the wind out of her, and she had the chance to look at the fight going on above her, dragon fighting dragon.

He's gonna need help- She clenched her jaw, beating the ground with a fist as the swordsman came back around, holding the cavalry sword with his arm and readying his swing. Rolling out of his way, she blinked to the other side, slightly in front of the horse, and managed to grappled herself onto it's side and stab the thrall in the ribs with Licht. It screamed, then flipped its sword around to slash her downwards.

She blinked again, to his other side, but he was ready. He hadn't switched his swords like she thought he would, and she put herself right in the way of an attack. A sidestep and backwards duck barely saved her from being decapitated.
"This is ridiculous." She huffed, then threw Schatten towards the thrall with blinding speed, its black blade burying itself into the thrall's eye socket. That was enough to knock him from his horse, but he stood, staggering, and tore the blade from his eye, throwing it to the ground with a growl.

It screeched madly at her, unearthly, ghostly, and charged her with blinding speed. It didn't help that the summon horse also became violent, and started running at her as well, ears pinned and teeth bared. She dropped to a lower stance, blinking behind the swordsman and jabbing Licht into his other side, then backflipped, grabbed Schatten from its spot on the ground, and threw them both at him. One for each shoulder, he finally stopped moving and collapsed.

With it's rider dead, the summoned horse decided it had better things to do and ran off to find its buddy. Sam strode over to the body, being careful to kick the sword away in case the thrall had any different ideas, and tore her bloodied blades from it's back. She held them with an iron grip and looked up at the Alpha's and Rick, tapping her foot on the ground and not being able to hold still with indecision.

If we can get into a forest where The Raven can't see us from above, we have a stronger hope of running away. The Executioner can track... but maybe we can at least get away from that easier than being in direct sight of a flying dragon. She looked towards the sight of the forested wilderness in the distance, twirling her daggers in her hands and shaking her head.
"I have a death wish. I have a death wish. Yes, I do, but is that about to change what I'm about to do?" She shook her head, bouncing and looking up at the fight, then cracked her neck both ways before taking a deep breath.

I've totally blinked that far before. This isn't a problem. Not at all. Just zap up there, stab the wyvern a couple times, blink back to Rick and tell him to make for the woods. Good idea. Great idea.
I'm going to die.

She focused on the base of Nithur's tail, held her breath, and hoped to the gods her aim wasn't off.

Nithur Raven - Sky
Interacting with - Rick {@Dragonclaw101} | Azrael {@Kingman}

Taking off, watching her thrall's feet get set on fire by the flame-addicted wizard was actually amusing. She had no doubt that somehow, they'd find him again, probably just having to follow the scent of smoke, but when a golden arrow stabbed the thrall in the chest, directly in his heart, her mood became sour.

She let out a hiss, but flied towards their prey, her mouth slightly open and her wings beating steadily to gain speed. They were upon them within a minutes time, overhead the gray horse and the two riders struggling to escape her thralls. Azrael's dagger flicked in her vision out of the corner of her eye, and she grinned as she saw the demon fall from the horse's back.

What Raven didn't grin at was his transformation. It gave her a perfect idea of just who he came from, though, which helped. She braced her muscles and tucked her wings in, dodging underneath the flame attack before flaring her wings and banking upwards underneath the other dragon. What he should have realized was that while Raven was a weak fighter on the ground, her dragon form happened to be perfect for combat in the air, her wings sharp and perfectly-suited to speed and amazing agility.

Her golden eyes flashed with light as her jaws snapped open and she breathed a thin jet of white-orange flame at the other dragon, keeping herself moving. Her aura wouldn't be weakening the other from here, but if she got in close and started slashing with her hooked back claws, grabbing at immobilizing her victim in the air, it would take effect quickly, hopefully draining her prey of energy. She'd get to see just what this demon was made of.

"Try not to fall off." She hissed back at Azrael, for as soon as she started fighting, the battle-fury in her blood would make her forget about her rider and she'd focus her attention on the other dragon. Raven started flying away from Rick, gaining altitude and distance, but not going her full speed. She also circled around the same area, a great expanse but not to far away from the assassin which was currently fighting with her thralls on the ground.

Sam - Galloping for her only hope
Interacting with - Rick {@/Dragonclaw101} | Azrael {@/Kingman} | Nithur's thralls

The sound of Rick hitting the ground behind Sam made her turn with surprise, but she didn't slow Varien down. The part where Rick turned into a dragon just made her angry, and she clenched her teeth and hya'ed Varien faster, fury starting to rise in her veins.
"Why is everyone a dragon all of a sudden?!" She yelled to herself.

When the two thralls started closing in on her with their untireable horses, Sam did the only thing she could do and unsheathed Licht and Schatten. The two blades glinted with dangerous light as she locked in on the first thrall, who was preparing an ice spell to surge at Varien's legs.

She set her jaw and blinked from Varien's back to the summoned horse's, behind the ice mage thrall, and buried her blades deep into the sides of his neck. A mix of blood and pungent, yellow smoke shot from the wounds, spraying her face and covering her clothing. She wrenched the blades out, but not before the mage clenched his hand around her thigh and used a freezing touch spell.

She screeched, throwing the man off the horse and blinking back to Varien before the summoned horse threw her off his back. Gods be damned, that hurt! She held the cold-to-the-touch spot on her breeches, trying to warm it up, before she realized that the swordsman thrall had closed in and was slamming his blade down towards her.

Her blades barely caught his two-handed sword, deflecting it as Varien leaped sideways out of range of another slice. Sam snarled, her teeth bared, and blinked again behind the thrall on the horse, but he was ready for it. He abruptly slowed the summoned horse, throwing Sam off balance and flinging her forward, off their back and onto the cold, hard ground. The blow knocked the wind out of her, and she had the chance to look at the fight going on above her, dragon fighting dragon.

He's gonna need help- She clenched her jaw, beating the ground with a fist as the swordsman came back around, holding the cavalry sword with his arm and readying his swing. Rolling out of his way, she blinked to the other side, slightly in front of the horse, and managed to grappled herself onto it's side and stab the thrall in the ribs with Licht. It screamed, then flipped its sword around to slash her downwards.

She blinked again, to his other side, but he was ready. He hadn't switched his swords like she thought he would, and she put herself right in the way of an attack. A sidestep and backwards duck barely saved her from being decapitated.
"This is ridiculous." She huffed, then threw Schatten towards the thrall with blinding speed, its black blade burying itself into the thrall's eye socket. That was enough to knock him from his horse, but he stood, staggering, and tore the blade from his eye, throwing it to the ground with a growl.

It screeched madly at her, unearthly, ghostly, and charged her with blinding speed. It didn't help that the summon horse also became violent, and started running at her as well, ears pinned and teeth bared. She dropped to a lower stance, blinking behind the swordsman and jabbing Licht into his other side, then backflipped, grabbed Schatten from its spot on the ground, and threw them both at him. One for each shoulder, he finally stopped moving and collapsed.

With it's rider dead, the summoned horse decided it had better things to do and ran off to find its buddy. Sam strode over to the body, being careful to kick the sword away in case the thrall had any different ideas, and tore her bloodied blades from it's back. She held them with an iron grip and looked up at the Alpha's and Rick, tapping her foot on the ground and not being able to hold still with indecision.

If we can get into a forest where The Raven can't see us from above, we have a stronger hope of running away. The Executioner can track... but maybe we can at least get away from that easier than being in direct sight of a flying dragon. She looked towards the sight of the forested wilderness in the distance, twirling her daggers in her hands and shaking her head.
"I have a death wish. I have a death wish. Yes, I do, but is that about to change what I'm about to do?" She shook her head, bouncing and looking up at the fight, then cracked her neck both ways before taking a deep breath.

I've totally blinked that far before. This isn't a problem. Not at all. Just zap up there, stab the wyvern a couple times, blink back to Rick and tell him to make for the woods. Good idea. Great idea.
I'm going to die.

She focused on the base of Nithur's tail, held her breath, and hoped to the gods her aim wasn't off.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Neph- Wilderness
Interacting with Hilde (@nuttysaladtree), Cynric (@Kingman), Jazmine (@ChaoticPotato)

Neph smiled over at Hilde and waved to the group before taking a bite of the jerky. "Y-Yes, someone l-looked ex-exactly like H-Hilde. I-It's a b-bit concerning." He said after eating half the jerky. At the mention of him only attacking when provoked Neph winced. She doesn't need to know that I'm an assassin, at least not yet. While it's true I normally don't attack without being provoked I've... I've done some bad things to survive within the guild. He put his hand over his tattoo while looking down in shame. We're all probably being hunted at this very moment, just being with us puts Hilde in danger.

Neph- Wilderness
Interacting with Hilde (@nuttysaladtree), Cynric (@Kingman), Jazmine (@ChaoticPotato)

Neph smiled over at Hilde and waved to the group before taking a bite of the jerky. "Y-Yes, someone l-looked ex-exactly like H-Hilde. I-It's a b-bit concerning." He said after eating half the jerky. At the mention of him only attacking when provoked Neph winced. She doesn't need to know that I'm an assassin, at least not yet. While it's true I normally don't attack without being provoked I've... I've done some bad things to survive within the guild. He put his hand over his tattoo while looking down in shame. We're all probably being hunted at this very moment, just being with us puts Hilde in danger.
mU3UPIq.jpeg

“Hey, the more the merrier,” Azrael remarked as the man shifted into a dragon. They began to move quickly, backing up a bit on the dragon to be able to duck behind a wing if fire became very much a danger very quickly. They couldn’t help but feel a bit of pride at the fact that they had been so accurate with their knife, allowing a feeling of self-satisfaction to occur within their chest.

With a simple hop, he rolled down Raven’s broad back to pat her on the leg.
“Catch me and throw me on his back, would you?” they called, jumping off of the first joint and catching themselves on the digit tips of her right leg, holding onto their position easily with the help of muscles made over years of hard work. Oo, this was more exiting than ever, really. Such hard prey was so hard to come across these days, sadly.

“Hey, the more the merrier,” Azrael remarked as the man shifted into a dragon. They began to move quickly, backing up a bit on the dragon to be able to duck behind a wing if fire became very much a danger very quickly. They couldn’t help but feel a bit of pride at the fact that they had been so accurate with their knife, allowing a feeling of self-satisfaction to occur within their chest.

With a simple hop, he rolled down Raven’s broad back to pat her on the leg.
“Catch me and throw me on his back, would you?” they called, jumping off of the first joint and catching themselves on the digit tips of her right leg, holding onto their position easily with the help of muscles made over years of hard work. Oo, this was more exiting than ever, really. Such hard prey was so hard to come across these days, sadly.

| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Jazmine - @nuttysaladtree @Scales25 @Kingman

Jazmine didn't respond at first. How dangerous am I? I killed my mother in cold blood. I was fine with that. I've murdered enough people to wipe out a village. If I wanted to, I could kill you and everyone else here and get away before anyone noticed you were gone. I guess the answer to your question is more dangerous than I should be.

Jazmine shrugged. "I don't know," she said after a long silence.
Rick - @SanguineShadow @Kingman

Rick snarled and flew after the wyvern, rage burning in his eyws. He ignored the Assassin moiving around on the wyvern's back- they weren't important. He ignored the Thralls below - they weren't important. He needed to close the distance between him and the other dragon.

Who do you think you are, attacking me like that? Rick thought at the wyvern.

He flew high, above the wyvern. He dove, fast, plummeting towards the other dragon with his front claws extended. He roared, a defiant roar to spit in the face of who ever thought they were better than him.
Jazmine - @nuttysaladtree @Scales25 @Kingman

Jazmine didn't respond at first. How dangerous am I? I killed my mother in cold blood. I was fine with that. I've murdered enough people to wipe out a village. If I wanted to, I could kill you and everyone else here and get away before anyone noticed you were gone. I guess the answer to your question is more dangerous than I should be.

Jazmine shrugged. "I don't know," she said after a long silence.
Rick - @SanguineShadow @Kingman

Rick snarled and flew after the wyvern, rage burning in his eyws. He ignored the Assassin moiving around on the wyvern's back- they weren't important. He ignored the Thralls below - they weren't important. He needed to close the distance between him and the other dragon.

Who do you think you are, attacking me like that? Rick thought at the wyvern.

He flew high, above the wyvern. He dove, fast, plummeting towards the other dragon with his front claws extended. He roared, a defiant roar to spit in the face of who ever thought they were better than him.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy

Seishin- Wilderness
Interacting with Open

Seishin had been wandering around the woods for a while now, her hood drawn up. In her hand was a book, full of information about the native plants of the wood; their benefits, how to harvest them effectively, what spells they were used for, and more. As she continued wandering she came to a trail which lead to a cave. That's where that elf sometimes is, right? That other lady as well. Slowly, Seishin approached the path and upon further examination it seemed that a horse had recently past through. Has the elf and the lady returned? Perhaps I should introduce myself to them. I know they have seen me before but they don't my name, just as how I don't know their names. Seishin began to make her way towards the cave in the hopes of discovering who was inside. When she arrived she carefully poked her head inside, unsure of who was there.

Seishin- Wilderness
Interacting with Open

Seishin had been wandering around the woods for a while now, her hood drawn up. In her hand was a book, full of information about the native plants of the wood; their benefits, how to harvest them effectively, what spells they were used for, and more. As she continued wandering she came to a trail which lead to a cave. That's where that elf sometimes is, right? That other lady as well. Slowly, Seishin approached the path and upon further examination it seemed that a horse had recently past through. Has the elf and the lady returned? Perhaps I should introduce myself to them. I know they have seen me before but they don't my name, just as how I don't know their names. Seishin began to make her way towards the cave in the hopes of discovering who was inside. When she arrived she carefully poked her head inside, unsure of who was there.
mU3UPIq.jpeg

Raven
Interacting with - Azrael {@Kingman} | Rick {@ChaoticPotato} (I have been using your other username, what the heck me, I'm sorry xDDD)

Raven pinned her ears back at Azrael's squirming around on her back, looking back at him while slightly cocking her head. She flicked an ear at him and the dragon behind her rising in altitude, her jaws opening slightly as a warm glow rose from her maw.

Her digits closed around Azrael, and she folded up her leg, getting ready to launch him at the other dragon's back. She was confident if she missed, she'd probably be able to duck after him and catch him again, but it was up to him to catch himself on the other dragon's moving back and not get thrown off.

"I'm going to enjoy this." She remarked, her draconic voice smooth, but resonating from her chest. As Rick came surging down upon her, she veered to one side, twisted her hindquarters towards Rick's passing figure, and chucked Azrael at it.
I hope I didn't throw him too hard...

Sam - Somewhere she really doesn't want to be
Interacting with - Rick | Azrael | Nuthir

"Goddammit, he can't take both of them at once!"
The assassin blinked as soon as Azrael had been thrown from Nuthir's back, probably the farthest distance she ever had, and ended up clinging to the tail of the Raven as she started following Rick in the air. She noticed pretty quickly, and Sam found herself clinging for dear life as the dragoness started flinging her tail back and forth, doing violent aerial maneuvers in the air and giving Sam the worst stomachache she'd ever had.

Maybe if I keep her busy enough-
She retched as Nuthir did a loop, clawing her fingers into the dragon's thick skin and clenching her jaw in determination. She was getting so tired... so fast... Her hands started to loosen their grip, her eyes drooped-

"No!" She screeched. She raised her arm right as the Raven started righting herself in the air, probably to see where Rick and the Executioner were, and brought her dagger down into the dragoness's tail. Nuthir let out a screaming roar and turned to look at Sam in the air, who had the face of a child who just figured out how to reach the cookie jar.

She brought her other arm up and stabbed into Raven's flesh, twisting the blade into the hard muscle and hitting against bone. Slowly, through a lot of jerking and roaring and angry dragon sounds, Sam had stabbed her way up to the base of the tail, and Nuthir's movements were becoming more and more erratic. Was it panic? The look in the wyvern's eyes didn't say so, even though blood was trailing from her tail and falling out of the sky.

I... don't know how much longer I can hold on... Sam found herself unable to move anymore, only clinging to her blades with the leftovers of her strength, hoping to god Rick had somehow flung the Executioner off his back or something, because right now the only thing she could think of doing to save herself was blinking to the ground with the last of her strength and passing out there, or blinking to his back and passing out there instead.

Raven
Interacting with - Azrael {@Kingman} | Rick {@ChaoticPotato} (I have been using your other username, what the heck me, I'm sorry xDDD)

Raven pinned her ears back at Azrael's squirming around on her back, looking back at him while slightly cocking her head. She flicked an ear at him and the dragon behind her rising in altitude, her jaws opening slightly as a warm glow rose from her maw.

Her digits closed around Azrael, and she folded up her leg, getting ready to launch him at the other dragon's back. She was confident if she missed, she'd probably be able to duck after him and catch him again, but it was up to him to catch himself on the other dragon's moving back and not get thrown off.

"I'm going to enjoy this." She remarked, her draconic voice smooth, but resonating from her chest. As Rick came surging down upon her, she veered to one side, twisted her hindquarters towards Rick's passing figure, and chucked Azrael at it.
I hope I didn't throw him too hard...

Sam - Somewhere she really doesn't want to be
Interacting with - Rick | Azrael | Nuthir

"Goddammit, he can't take both of them at once!"
The assassin blinked as soon as Azrael had been thrown from Nuthir's back, probably the farthest distance she ever had, and ended up clinging to the tail of the Raven as she started following Rick in the air. She noticed pretty quickly, and Sam found herself clinging for dear life as the dragoness started flinging her tail back and forth, doing violent aerial maneuvers in the air and giving Sam the worst stomachache she'd ever had.

Maybe if I keep her busy enough-
She retched as Nuthir did a loop, clawing her fingers into the dragon's thick skin and clenching her jaw in determination. She was getting so tired... so fast... Her hands started to loosen their grip, her eyes drooped-

"No!" She screeched. She raised her arm right as the Raven started righting herself in the air, probably to see where Rick and the Executioner were, and brought her dagger down into the dragoness's tail. Nuthir let out a screaming roar and turned to look at Sam in the air, who had the face of a child who just figured out how to reach the cookie jar.

She brought her other arm up and stabbed into Raven's flesh, twisting the blade into the hard muscle and hitting against bone. Slowly, through a lot of jerking and roaring and angry dragon sounds, Sam had stabbed her way up to the base of the tail, and Nuthir's movements were becoming more and more erratic. Was it panic? The look in the wyvern's eyes didn't say so, even though blood was trailing from her tail and falling out of the sky.

I... don't know how much longer I can hold on... Sam found herself unable to move anymore, only clinging to her blades with the leftovers of her strength, hoping to god Rick had somehow flung the Executioner off his back or something, because right now the only thing she could think of doing to save herself was blinking to the ground with the last of her strength and passing out there, or blinking to his back and passing out there instead.

HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Interacting with Seishin (@Scales25) | Mentions Jazmine (@ChaoticPotato), Cynric (@Kingman), and Neph

When Hilde was a kid, she asked her mom about how she and her dad met. Her mom's face gained a faraway look. It scared Hilde, and she never asked again.

Jaz had that same look now. It still scared Hilde. Neph looked away in shame. Cynric slept off his drink. What had happened to them? For once, dread tempered her curiosity. Whatever it was, she didn't know if she wanted the answers.

As for who they really were, Hilde had some good guesses. Wandering rogue knights, whose lack of a liege lord made them poor, desperate glorified bandits. Soldiers back from the Crusades, whose boredom made them dangerous. Mercenaries, whose danger came from the primal need for food and shelter.

Hilde turned her head toward the footsteps outside. Banking the fire would do nothing. She called out: "Halt! We're arm—huh?" She peered at the face that had poked in. "You look familiar. Have we met?"

Interacting with Seishin (@Scales25) | Mentions Jazmine (@ChaoticPotato), Cynric (@Kingman), and Neph

When Hilde was a kid, she asked her mom about how she and her dad met. Her mom's face gained a faraway look. It scared Hilde, and she never asked again.

Jaz had that same look now. It still scared Hilde. Neph looked away in shame. Cynric slept off his drink. What had happened to them? For once, dread tempered her curiosity. Whatever it was, she didn't know if she wanted the answers.

As for who they really were, Hilde had some good guesses. Wandering rogue knights, whose lack of a liege lord made them poor, desperate glorified bandits. Soldiers back from the Crusades, whose boredom made them dangerous. Mercenaries, whose danger came from the primal need for food and shelter.

Hilde turned her head toward the footsteps outside. Banking the fire would do nothing. She called out: "Halt! We're arm—huh?" She peered at the face that had poked in. "You look familiar. Have we met?"
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21