Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Assassin's Guild (OOC)(OPEN)
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
No problem! I’m fine waiting, because if it’s important it’s to be done first.
No problem! I’m fine waiting, because if it’s important it’s to be done first.
Pure Matrix Fan
Loves Neo as much as Trinity does, maybe more
Is Trinity’s identical
Has watched the entire Matrix Trilogy 20 times and can’t wait for Matrix 4
*screams in Halloween*

Halloween flopped this year due to COVID and I am much upsetness.
*screams in Halloween*

Halloween flopped this year due to COVID and I am much upsetness.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[b]Username[/b]: FlamesEmbrace [b]Character's Name[/b]: Cerumata [b]Age[/b](over 18): 25 [b]Gender[/b]: Male (He/Him) [b]Description[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/gg2Np0M.png[/img] ((Old image, don't yet have on of him in a hanfu will try to draw one later)) With pale skin and a muscular frame Cerumata stands at a little over six ft. His black hair is usually kept in a low ponytail that reaches just below his waist. Massive scars cover his form, though most of them are clean and almost surgical in nature there are still some that he had gained from fights. Cerumata's tattoo is located over his left pectoral. Cerumata usually wears a [url=https://www.fashionhanfu.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/hanfu-male-clothing-cosplay-costume-1.jpg]hanfu[/url] after one of his missions took him to China. He took a liking to the looser style of clothing and has decided to take them up as his everyday wear. Most of them coming in shades of black and red, with very few in shades of green and blue. [b]Species:[/b] Trickster [b]Powers/Skills[/b]: [LIST] [*]Reality Warping: A Trickster's main power, they can warp reality to fit their own desires both for their tricks and personal use. Most of the time this ability is used for conjuration and shapeshifting. Cerumata uses this to both disguise himself and to torture his enemies. [*]Supernatural Condition: Cerumata's body is hardier and capable of more things than most beings due to his parentage, but is can still be pierced if an object either has magic behind it or is sharp enough (magic will always work the best though). [/LIST] [b]Role:[/b] Assassin [b]Personaity:[/b] Comes off as an extrovert when people first meet him, Cerumata acts extremely pleasant and friendly to set people at ease. Though he still carries an aura around him that still sets people on edge despite his rather friendly persona (though that might also be the scars). In all truth Cerumata is an extremely cold and sadistic person that will often make the job longer than it needs to be in order to torture his target psychologically, physically or both. Extremely proud of his strength and ability, Cerumata does not allow anyone except those that he respects to order him around, and anyone else who tries will end up gutted. Cerumata's weakness comes with his own memory as it is rather bad. Ask him what he last had for lunch or where his last mission was and he would not be able to answer because he wouldn't remember. Has to constantly have an image with his targets name or else he won't remember who he's supposed to be targeting. Also has a bit of a gambling problem, has had targets escape (for a very short time) because they made a bet with him. [b]Backstory:[/b] Cerumata was created by his parents after they lost a bet with one of their targets, who just so happened to be a member of the Guild. Because of that his sires edited his abilities and personalities to the one who had won against them. Cerumata himself doesn't really remember his childhood all that much, or much else for that matter. What little he does recall is his not blood father dropping him off for training, wishing him luck and then leaving forever. Thus leaving the guild with an almost prefect blank slate which already had a predilection for killing thanks to his sires and the only mortal influence in its life up to that point. For Cerumata the training that he underwent felt more like a game than anything, as he found the lessons and his targets to be extremely easy due to his own abilities. Because of this he took to pranking and even injuring some of the older and higher ranked assassins while training his own abilities. So much so that he managed to graduate early when his boredom became too much and he killed one of the instructors in a rather... messy way. From then on Cerumata has mostly become well known in the guild for his creative kills. [b]Other:[/b] [LIST] [*]A freaking heathen. He doesn't believe in any religion and does [i]not[/i] like it when people try to convince/convert him. [*]Does [i]not[/i] like it when people are taller than him so he will often use his abilities to make himself the tallest person in the room. Which can get a little funny at times. [*]Once used his abilities to lock a target in a time-loop where they died 479 times on the same day in multiple creative and increasingly disturbing ways. He only released them when he got bored. [*]Pansexual and will sleep with anything as long as he finds them aesthetically pleasing. [*]Also here's a reference [url=https://imgur.com/a/9RpCDcU]image[/url] for his go to non-humanoid form. Its around the size of a Shire horse. [/LIST] [code][b]Username[/b]: FlamesEmbrace [b]Character's Name[/b]: Cerumata [b]Age[/b](over 18): 25 [b]Gender[/b]: Male (He/Him) [b]Description[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/gg2Np0M.png[/img] ((Old image, don't yet have on of him in a hanfu will try to draw one later)) With pale skin and a muscular frame Cerumata stands at a little over six ft. His black hair is usually kept in a low ponytail that reaches just below his waist. Massive scars cover his form, though most of them are clean and almost surgical in nature there are still some that he had gained from fights. Cerumata's tattoo is located over his left pectoral. Cerumata usually wears a [url=https://www.fashionhanfu.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/hanfu-male-clothing-cosplay-costume-1.jpg]hanfu[/url] after one of his missions took him to China. He took a liking to the looser style of clothing and has decided to take them up as his everyday wear. Most of them coming in shades of black and red, with very few in shades of green and blue. [b]Species:[/b] Trickster [b]Powers/Skills[/b]: [LIST] [*]Reality Warping: A Trickster's main power, they can warp reality to fit their own desires both for their tricks and personal use. Most of the time this ability is used for conjuration and shapeshifting. Cerumata uses this to both disguise himself and to torture his enemies. [*]Supernatural Condition: Cerumata's body is hardier and capable of more things than most beings due to his parentage, but is can still be pierced if an object either has magic behind it or is sharp enough (magic will always work the best though). [/LIST] [b]Role:[/b] Assassin [b]Personaity:[/b] Comes off as an extrovert when people first meet him, Cerumata acts extremely pleasant and friendly to set people at ease. Though he still carries an aura around him that still sets people on edge despite his rather friendly persona (though that might also be the scars). In all truth Cerumata is an extremely cold and sadistic person that will often make the job longer than it needs to be in order to torture his target psychologically, physically or both. Extremely proud of his strength and ability, Cerumata does not allow anyone except those that he respects to order him around, and anyone else who tries will end up gutted. Cerumata's weakness comes with his own memory as it is rather bad. Ask him what he last had for lunch or where his last mission was and he would not be able to answer because he wouldn't remember. Has to constantly have an image with his targets name or else he won't remember who he's supposed to be targeting. Also has a bit of a gambling problem, has had targets escape (for a very short time) because they made a bet with him. [b]Backstory:[/b] Cerumata was created by his parents after they lost a bet with one of their targets, who just so happened to be a member of the Guild. Because of that his sires edited his abilities and personalities to the one who had won against them. Cerumata himself doesn't really remember his childhood all that much, or much else for that matter. What little he does recall is his not blood father dropping him off for training, wishing him luck and then leaving forever. Thus leaving the guild with an almost prefect blank slate which already had a predilection for killing thanks to his sires and the only mortal influence in its life up to that point. For Cerumata the training that he underwent felt more like a game than anything, as he found the lessons and his targets to be extremely easy due to his own abilities. Because of this he took to pranking and even injuring some of the older and higher ranked assassins while training his own abilities. So much so that he managed to graduate early when his boredom became too much and he killed one of the instructors in a rather... messy way. From then on Cerumata has mostly become well known in the guild for his creative kills. [b]Other:[/b] [LIST] [*]A freaking heathen. He doesn't believe in any religion and does [i]not[/i] like it when people try to convince/convert him. [*]Does [i]not[/i] like it when people are taller than him so he will often use his abilities to make himself the tallest person in the room. Which can get a little funny at times. [*]Once used his abilities to lock a target in a time-loop where they died 479 times on the same day in multiple creative and increasingly disturbing ways. He only released them when he got bored. [*]Pansexual and will sleep with anything as long as he finds them aesthetically pleasing. [*]Also here's a reference [url=https://imgur.com/a/9RpCDcU]image[/url] for his go to non-humanoid form. Its around the size of a Shire horse. [/LIST][/code]
Username:
FlamesEmbrace

Character's Name:
Cerumata

Age(over 18):

Description:
gg2Np0M.png
((Old image, don't yet have on of him in a hanfu will try to draw one later))

With pale skin and a muscular frame Cerumata stands at a little over six ft. His black hair is usually kept in a low ponytail that reaches just below his waist. Massive scars cover his form, though most of them are clean and almost surgical in nature there are still some that he had gained from fights. Cerumata's tattoo is located over his left pectoral.

Cerumata usually wears a hanfu after one of his missions took him to China. He took a liking to the looser style of clothing and has decided to take them up as his everyday wear. Most of them coming in shades of black and red, with very few in shades of green and blue.

Species:
Trickster

Powers/Skills:
  • Reality Warping: A Trickster's main power, they can warp reality to fit their own desires both for their tricks and personal use. Most of the time this ability is used for conjuration and shapeshifting. Cerumata uses this to both disguise himself and to torture his enemies.
  • Supernatural Condition: Cerumata's body is hardier and capable of more things than most beings due to his parentage, but is can still be pierced if an object either has magic behind it or is sharp enough (magic will always work the best though).

Role:
Assassin

Personaity:
Comes off as an extrovert when people first meet him, Cerumata acts extremely pleasant and friendly to set people at ease. Though he still carries an aura around him that still sets people on edge despite his rather friendly persona (though that might also be the scars). In all truth Cerumata is an extremely cold and sadistic person that will often make the job longer than it needs to be in order to torture his target psychologically, physically or both. Extremely proud of his strength and ability, Cerumata does not allow anyone except those that he respects to order him around, and anyone else who tries will end up gutted.

Cerumata's weakness comes with his own memory as it is rather bad. Ask him what he last had for lunch or where his last mission was and he would not be able to answer because he wouldn't remember. Has to constantly have an image with his targets name or else he won't remember who he's supposed to be targeting. Also has a bit of a gambling problem, has had targets escape (for a very short time) because they made a bet with him.

Backstory:
Cerumata was created by his parents after they lost a bet with one of their targets, who just so happened to be a member of the Guild. Because of that his sires edited his abilities and personalities to the one who had won against them. Cerumata himself doesn't really remember his childhood all that much, or much else for that matter. What little he does recall is his not blood father dropping him off for training, wishing him luck and then leaving forever. Thus leaving the guild with an almost prefect blank slate which already had a predilection for killing thanks to his sires and the only mortal influence in its life up to that point.

For Cerumata the training that he underwent felt more like a game than anything, as he found the lessons and his targets to be extremely easy due to his own abilities. Because of this he took to pranking and even injuring some of the older and higher ranked assassins while training his own abilities. So much so that he managed to graduate early when his boredom became too much and he killed one of the instructors in a rather... messy way. From then on Cerumata has mostly become well known in the guild for his creative kills.

Other:
  • A freaking heathen. He doesn't believe in any religion and does not like it when people try to convince/convert him.
  • Does not like it when people are taller than him so he will often use his abilities to make himself the tallest person in the room. Which can get a little funny at times.
  • Once used his abilities to lock a target in a time-loop where they died 479 times on the same day in multiple creative and increasingly disturbing ways. He only released them when he got bored.
  • Pansexual and will sleep with anything as long as he finds them aesthetically pleasing.
  • Also here's a reference image for his go to non-humanoid form. Its around the size of a Shire horse.
Code:
[b]Username[/b]: FlamesEmbrace [b]Character's Name[/b]: Cerumata [b]Age[/b](over 18): 25 [b]Gender[/b]: Male (He/Him) [b]Description[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/gg2Np0M.png[/img] ((Old image, don't yet have on of him in a hanfu will try to draw one later)) With pale skin and a muscular frame Cerumata stands at a little over six ft. His black hair is usually kept in a low ponytail that reaches just below his waist. Massive scars cover his form, though most of them are clean and almost surgical in nature there are still some that he had gained from fights. Cerumata's tattoo is located over his left pectoral. Cerumata usually wears a [url=https://www.fashionhanfu.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/hanfu-male-clothing-cosplay-costume-1.jpg]hanfu[/url] after one of his missions took him to China. He took a liking to the looser style of clothing and has decided to take them up as his everyday wear. Most of them coming in shades of black and red, with very few in shades of green and blue. [b]Species:[/b] Trickster [b]Powers/Skills[/b]: [LIST] [*]Reality Warping: A Trickster's main power, they can warp reality to fit their own desires both for their tricks and personal use. Most of the time this ability is used for conjuration and shapeshifting. Cerumata uses this to both disguise himself and to torture his enemies. [*]Supernatural Condition: Cerumata's body is hardier and capable of more things than most beings due to his parentage, but is can still be pierced if an object either has magic behind it or is sharp enough (magic will always work the best though). [/LIST] [b]Role:[/b] Assassin [b]Personaity:[/b] Comes off as an extrovert when people first meet him, Cerumata acts extremely pleasant and friendly to set people at ease. Though he still carries an aura around him that still sets people on edge despite his rather friendly persona (though that might also be the scars). In all truth Cerumata is an extremely cold and sadistic person that will often make the job longer than it needs to be in order to torture his target psychologically, physically or both. Extremely proud of his strength and ability, Cerumata does not allow anyone except those that he respects to order him around, and anyone else who tries will end up gutted. Cerumata's weakness comes with his own memory as it is rather bad. Ask him what he last had for lunch or where his last mission was and he would not be able to answer because he wouldn't remember. Has to constantly have an image with his targets name or else he won't remember who he's supposed to be targeting. Also has a bit of a gambling problem, has had targets escape (for a very short time) because they made a bet with him. [b]Backstory:[/b] Cerumata was created by his parents after they lost a bet with one of their targets, who just so happened to be a member of the Guild. Because of that his sires edited his abilities and personalities to the one who had won against them. Cerumata himself doesn't really remember his childhood all that much, or much else for that matter. What little he does recall is his not blood father dropping him off for training, wishing him luck and then leaving forever. Thus leaving the guild with an almost prefect blank slate which already had a predilection for killing thanks to his sires and the only mortal influence in its life up to that point. For Cerumata the training that he underwent felt more like a game than anything, as he found the lessons and his targets to be extremely easy due to his own abilities. Because of this he took to pranking and even injuring some of the older and higher ranked assassins while training his own abilities. So much so that he managed to graduate early when his boredom became too much and he killed one of the instructors in a rather... messy way. From then on Cerumata has mostly become well known in the guild for his creative kills. [b]Other:[/b] [LIST] [*]A freaking heathen. He doesn't believe in any religion and does [i]not[/i] like it when people try to convince/convert him. [*]Does [i]not[/i] like it when people are taller than him so he will often use his abilities to make himself the tallest person in the room. Which can get a little funny at times. [*]Once used his abilities to lock a target in a time-loop where they died 479 times on the same day in multiple creative and increasingly disturbing ways. He only released them when he got bored. [*]Pansexual and will sleep with anything as long as he finds them aesthetically pleasing. [*]Also here's a reference [url=https://imgur.com/a/9RpCDcU]image[/url] for his go to non-humanoid form. Its around the size of a Shire horse. [/LIST]
oulcMpY.gif
I finally got my post up! Sorry it took so long ;w;
I finally got my post up! Sorry it took so long ;w;
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Cool!! Hanfu look very comfy, actually-
I’m pretty sure about everyone other than Jaz should be shorter than him lol- around that time the average height for a dude was 5’8” ish so homie is towering

Yeah for Halloween here we just uh laid around all day lol
Cool!! Hanfu look very comfy, actually-
I’m pretty sure about everyone other than Jaz should be shorter than him lol- around that time the average height for a dude was 5’8” ish so homie is towering

Yeah for Halloween here we just uh laid around all day lol
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Jazmine: *nearly 7 feet with an aura of danger*

Also Jazmine: Dang, why does everyone stare at me all the time.
Jazmine: *nearly 7 feet with an aura of danger*

Also Jazmine: Dang, why does everyone stare at me all the time.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
She's also a self-insert and so is slightly Autistic.

NO I'm not an assassin and NO I'm not half-dragon and NO I am not tall. I am juuuussssst under 5'5"

So salty me
She's also a self-insert and so is slightly Autistic.

NO I'm not an assassin and NO I'm not half-dragon and NO I am not tall. I am juuuussssst under 5'5"

So salty me

Clayton Academy
Trinity: *Neo swinging on her head like it’s safe*

Planner cats
Trinity: *Neo swinging on her head like it’s safe*

Planner cats
Pure Matrix Fan
Loves Neo as much as Trinity does, maybe more
Is Trinity’s identical
Has watched the entire Matrix Trilogy 20 times and can’t wait for Matrix 4
Heeeeeyyyy

So I just made a post-apocolyptic rp and I was wondering if any of y'all might like to join it?

Idk is it okay to ask that here
Heeeeeyyyy

So I just made a post-apocolyptic rp and I was wondering if any of y'all might like to join it?

HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

[quote name="@SanguineShadow" date="2020-11-03 08:43:04" ] Heeeeeyyyy So I just made a post-apocolyptic rp and I was wondering if any of y'all might like to join it? Idk is it okay to ask that here [/quote] So long as you're not spamming (against ToS anyways) you can advertise what you like here ^^
@SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-11-03 08:43:04:
Heeeeeyyyy

So long as you're not spamming (against ToS anyways) you can advertise what you like here ^^

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103