Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summerwood Prep || OOC (SEMI-CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/200919/f2e4d7849322ec20a25e7672932b7de7.png[/img][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/200919/8b7c467e814921b07be3b6f587d16041.png[/img] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/200919/1202e64dcd074c923a80b639bfcb9d6f.png[/img] [rule] [center][font=new times roman][i]After being kicked from multiple magic schools in your past, you probably should have gotten used to all the hate from kids of your age. But you aren’t that mature and would adore to knock a couple teeth out. This often results in a fight and then- WHAM!- new house and new school. Your parents..or well..whoever is there to stick up with your attitude, decided to enroll you in Summerwood Prep! Did I sound too excited right there? Probably, but do I care? Hah, no. Despite your best tantrums and puppy dog eyes, there is nothing to change their minds about it. Are you going to cry about it? H*LL NO! Besides, to you, this school just sounds like all the rest. Well, except the fact that it’s in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE and you STAY THERE with OTHER PEOPLE until YOU GRADUATE at the AGE OF EIGHTEEN! Yeah I know, you’re definitely going to die from this! So, today is August 10th, your first day of Summerwood Prep, the delinquent witch-warlock school. Your caretaker drops you off at the base of the school, which includes three buildings. The one closest to you is the [s]preppy[/s] dazzling school. It’s quite large and is said to include four stories. The two buildings to the left and the right of the school all include one story. The one to the right is labeled with big letter “Auditorium” which includes a theater/art room on the second. At it’s East and south walls, there’s a patch of fruits and vegetables that grow. Often described has the calmest building on Summerwood Prep grounds. The west wall is described as the “Art wall” where artsy students get to show off there spin of scenery, animals, and other people. The building to the left is labeled “Gymnasium” with track, baseball/softball field, tennis court, football field, and an area reserved for marching students. The gym has a basketball and volleyball court inside of it. There is a back closets area. Around six in total, one for each sport. I mean, HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE BUDGET TO PAY THE WATER BILL?! Supposedly the two principals of the school are twins with billions of dollars stuffed in their backpockets, but that totally doesn’t matter right now. It’s probably just charity..yeah..charity! [rule] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/200919/a8f4214c3bd99b746c6f08ab0472bc0b.png[/img] [rule] [size=7]Welcome to the [s]Interest Check[/s] OOC my friends![/size] This will be a thread that requests a minimum of [b]4 players[/b] and maximum of [b]8 players[/b]. My self included! If you want to join you [u]Ping me[/u] with your characters sheet If you have any questions, you can Private message me/Ping me on the thread to get my attention. I suggest subbing to this thread until the OOC is up! (For the last person that joins) [code] [b]Full Name:[/b] [b]Nickname(s):[/b] [b]Gender[/b] [b]Sexuality:[/b](Opt.) [b]Age:[/b] [b]Year:[/b](Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior) [b]Magic Type:[/b](Elemental, Animalia, or Hybrid) [b]How Advanced are they in Magic?:[/b](1-10. 1 being low, 5 normal, 10 advanced) [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Schedule:[/b](Do not fill out yet!) [b]Backstory:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [/code] [rule] [size=7]Player List[/size] (For when I make the OOC and IC) @/Valarjar, @/Tumbleweeds, @/Scales25, @/Kitty4081, @/Sincerity11, @/Luminousheart [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2911226]IC Thread[/url]
f2e4d7849322ec20a25e7672932b7de7.png8b7c467e814921b07be3b6f587d16041.png

1202e64dcd074c923a80b639bfcb9d6f.png

After being kicked from multiple magic schools in your past, you probably should have gotten used to all the hate from kids of your age. But you aren’t that mature and would adore to knock a couple teeth out. This often results in a fight and then- WHAM!- new house and new school. Your parents..or well..whoever is there to stick up with your attitude, decided to enroll you in Summerwood Prep!
Did I sound too excited right there? Probably, but do I care? Hah, no.

Despite your best tantrums and puppy dog eyes, there is nothing to change their minds about it. Are you going to cry about it? H*LL NO! Besides, to you, this school just sounds like all the rest.
Well, except the fact that it’s in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE and you STAY THERE with OTHER PEOPLE until YOU GRADUATE at the AGE OF EIGHTEEN! Yeah I know, you’re definitely going to die from this!

So, today is August 10th, your first day of Summerwood Prep, the delinquent witch-warlock school. Your caretaker drops you off at the base of the school, which includes three buildings. The one closest to you is the preppy dazzling school. It’s quite large and is said to include four stories. The two buildings to the left and the right of the school all include one story.

The one to the right is labeled with big letter “Auditorium” which includes a theater/art room on the second. At it’s East and south walls, there’s a patch of fruits and vegetables that grow. Often described has the calmest building on Summerwood Prep grounds. The west wall is described as the “Art wall” where artsy students get to show off there spin of scenery, animals, and other people. The building to the left is labeled “Gymnasium” with track, baseball/softball field, tennis court, football field, and an area reserved for marching students. The gym has a basketball and volleyball court inside of it. There is a back closets area. Around six in total, one for each sport.

I mean, HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE BUDGET TO PAY THE WATER BILL?! Supposedly the two principals of the school are twins with billions of dollars stuffed in their backpockets, but that totally doesn’t matter right now. It’s probably just charity..yeah..charity!

a8f4214c3bd99b746c6f08ab0472bc0b.png

Welcome to the Interest Check OOC my friends!

This will be a thread that requests a minimum of 4 players and maximum of 8 players. My self included! If you want to join you Ping me with your characters sheet

If you have any questions, you can Private message me/Ping me on the thread to get my attention. I suggest subbing to this thread until the OOC is up!

(For the last person that joins)
Code:
[b]Full Name:[/b] [b]Nickname(s):[/b] [b]Gender[/b] [b]Sexuality:[/b](Opt.) [b]Age:[/b] [b]Year:[/b](Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior) [b]Magic Type:[/b](Elemental, Animalia, or Hybrid) [b]How Advanced are they in Magic?:[/b](1-10. 1 being low, 5 normal, 10 advanced) [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Schedule:[/b](Do not fill out yet!) [b]Backstory:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Player List
(For when I make the OOC and IC)

@/Valarjar, @/Tumbleweeds, @/Scales25, @/Kitty4081, @/Sincerity11, @/Luminousheart

IC Thread
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Reserve! (For my character)

Full Name:
Marcus Williams

Nickname(s):
Marc or “Marcy” if you want to make him mad

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Year:
Junior

Magic Type:
Elemental, Ice

How Advanced are they in Magic?:

Appearance:
Marcus has shoulder-length blonde hair that fades into a dark brown and is usually pulled back into a bun of sorts. He’s not really you to keep up with how he looks, he just vibes with whatever. Oftentimes he’ll have a bandage or two scattered on his face. He has dark blue eyes that turn an ice-blue when he activates his magics. He’s kind of on the skinny side, but does have a bit of muscle across his body.

Personality:
Marcus is- uh- complicated. He doesn’t let many people get close to him to the point where he starts to care for them, because of his feeling like they’re going to abandon him in the end. Even if you push past his “Don’t touch, talk, or look at me” phase, he still has trust-issues.

Schedule:
1. Spell-casting
2. Advanced Potion-making
3. Algebra
-Free Period-
5. Magic Self-defense
-Lunch-
6. Science
7. Advanced History of Magic
8. Baseball

Backstory:
His mother was an ice-user like himself and his father was necromancer. They often didn’t have the time to care for him because of their jobs so his aunt was the one to raise him. Even then, she wasn’t around most of the time because she had children of her own to care for. Marcus would just go outside until it was dusk just practicing his magic and exploring. He skipped most of his classes when he was in school because he felt better off alone then dealing with other people. The times he did go to school, he would freeze someone to the ground and fight them. Eventually, his parents were done with it all and enrolled him to Summerwood Prep. Today is actually his first year here, but he doesn’t really care.

Other:
- One the Baseball team, third baseman
- Wears a emerald cross necklace that his mother gave him
Reserve! (For my character)

Full Name:
Marcus Williams

Nickname(s):
Marc or “Marcy” if you want to make him mad

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Year:
Junior

Magic Type:
Elemental, Ice

Appearance:
Marcus has shoulder-length blonde hair that fades into a dark brown and is usually pulled back into a bun of sorts. He’s not really you to keep up with how he looks, he just vibes with whatever. Oftentimes he’ll have a bandage or two scattered on his face. He has dark blue eyes that turn an ice-blue when he activates his magics. He’s kind of on the skinny side, but does have a bit of muscle across his body.

Personality:
Marcus is- uh- complicated. He doesn’t let many people get close to him to the point where he starts to care for them, because of his feeling like they’re going to abandon him in the end. Even if you push past his “Don’t touch, talk, or look at me” phase, he still has trust-issues.

Schedule:
1. Spell-casting
2. Advanced Potion-making
3. Algebra
-Free Period-
5. Magic Self-defense
-Lunch-
6. Science
7. Advanced History of Magic
8. Baseball

Backstory:
His mother was an ice-user like himself and his father was necromancer. They often didn’t have the time to care for him because of their jobs so his aunt was the one to raise him. Even then, she wasn’t around most of the time because she had children of her own to care for. Marcus would just go outside until it was dusk just practicing his magic and exploring. He skipped most of his classes when he was in school because he felt better off alone then dealing with other people. The times he did go to school, he would freeze someone to the ground and fight them. Eventually, his parents were done with it all and enrolled him to Summerwood Prep. Today is actually his first year here, but he doesn’t really care.

Other:
- One the Baseball team, third baseman
- Wears a emerald cross necklace that his mother gave him
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Second Reserve!
Second Reserve!
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Ahhhh~! I'd love to participate! If you don't need a third res post, I'll reserve this for the character I'll be using :D Oh, also, did I mention this sounds like a pretty cool idea?

Full Name: Astrid Bernadette Barnes

Nickname(s): Astrid or Trid

Gender Female; she/her

Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual

Year: Sopohmore
Magic Type: Elemental, Metal

How Advanced with Magic? : 6/10

Appearance: White, with ink-black, shoulder-length hair. She's got a pretty face, with wide and startling icey eyes and a petite nose, a few moles, and almost constantly with some scrape on her face. Rather average in height, standing at around 5'6, and is usually dressed in a nice, denim jacket. Her ears are pierced, with at least four per ear, while two locks of hair that hang at the sides of her face are dyed a light purple color.
Actual face

Personality:
Astrid is, at first glance, a quiet and thoughtful, if not awkward girl. She's whipsmart; practically a genius, truthfully, able to discern problems both in the classroom and on her feet with a quick glance. She doesn't speak to people much unless she's approached herself, and when done so her words can be clipped, or unsure, or even rude. It's not truly her fault- she had never been a particularly talkative child or teenager, and those social developmental skills had been left behind to form into something else.

That something else being a low, simmering rage. It's what truly keeps her going- Astrid is just a steam-powered machine that relies so heavily upon its fuel that without it, it would likely just collapse into pieces. She wants to be the best because it makes others mad, she wants to goad and snap at people because it helps her burn brighter and hotter. This girl is ambitious and analytical, willing to do anything, anything to climb to the peak of a tower she cannot even see the top of. Despite her burning drive, it always does a bit too little to bury the sadness and loneliness that sits at her core.

This is to be said, however: Astrid admires those who are resourceful and intelligent, smart and kind. Outgoing. Perhaps she wishes she could be more like them, or perhaps it's just their natural magnetism that seems to draw her in.

Schedule:

1st: History of magic
2nd: Advanced spell-casting
3rd: Advanced Algebra
4th: Free
5th: Advanced Science
6th: Lunch
7th: Art (Lvl. 1)
8th: Magics self defense

Backstory:
Astrid has a nice, perfect brother, a scheming and indifferent mother, and a father who's six feet under the dirt.

She'd been born the younger sibling of two years, when her parents were still alive, when they were still happy. It had made the first five years of her life easy- when a couple who were too smart for their own good had even smarter children, it was easy, fun almost, to place puzzles before them and clap as they finished them. It was easy to place them into daycare and crow before the other parents, show off your children as if they were show-dogs to be graded upon a podium.

Then, when she was six, her brother eight, and her mother excitable, her father died. It had been an accident, they'd told the shell-shocked family; he had taken a turn a bit too wide, the others had stopped when they should've been going. We're sorry for your loss.

Her mother had turned into a jaded woman, and her outgoing, perfect brother had turned his focus elsewhere, away from a cold and quiet house, away from a younger sibling who had withdrawn into her shell, who looked away from every child that came up and tried to speak with her. Astrid was left to fend for her own. She got into scrapes with other students, fought them tooth and nail for no other reason than that she was mad, and that no one, not her teachers, or her older brother, or her mother who stared at a door that never opened, was listening to her. When she finally got a hand of her magic, she took to wearing rings, and necklaces, and earrings, so that she could have a weapon on hand, could have something to further express her discontentment.

This continued. And continued. Her brother didn't run away, no, but he withdrew, disappearing. Her mother became distant and rude and whispered to Astrid that she wouldn't ever be the best, no matter how often she came home with bruised knuckles and a split lip. She got kicked out of school after school, especially when her penchant for using manipulation magic wrong got in the way. And then, finally, she'd ended up at Sumerwood Prep, when her mother had dropped her off at the front gate, snarling at her to not show her face if she got kicked out of this school again. Her brother had been nowhere to be seen.

It had been a tough first year- no friends, just the drab repeat of school that was on the wrong side of being a bit too easy, and magic, that she almost couldn't care about. Yet, hopefully, this second year would be a bit different. She knew her way around now. Maybe, she might end up with a friend. Or even two!

Other:
- Wears an obscene amount of metal. Her piercings, rings on her fingers, bracelets that look like clamps, necklaces that glint a bit too much.
- She wants to join volleyball. She has some history in it, not much, but the position that spikes looks fun. Hitting balls into opponents as fast as possible? Count Astrid in.
- Her brother's name is Alexine, and after he graduated last year he's pretty much disappeared from the Barnes family life.
Ahhhh~! I'd love to participate! If you don't need a third res post, I'll reserve this for the character I'll be using :D Oh, also, did I mention this sounds like a pretty cool idea?

Full Name: Astrid Bernadette Barnes

Nickname(s): Astrid or Trid

Gender Female; she/her

Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual

Year: Sopohmore
Magic Type: Elemental, Metal

How Advanced with Magic? : 6/10

Appearance: White, with ink-black, shoulder-length hair. She's got a pretty face, with wide and startling icey eyes and a petite nose, a few moles, and almost constantly with some scrape on her face. Rather average in height, standing at around 5'6, and is usually dressed in a nice, denim jacket. Her ears are pierced, with at least four per ear, while two locks of hair that hang at the sides of her face are dyed a light purple color.
Actual face

Personality:
Astrid is, at first glance, a quiet and thoughtful, if not awkward girl. She's whipsmart; practically a genius, truthfully, able to discern problems both in the classroom and on her feet with a quick glance. She doesn't speak to people much unless she's approached herself, and when done so her words can be clipped, or unsure, or even rude. It's not truly her fault- she had never been a particularly talkative child or teenager, and those social developmental skills had been left behind to form into something else.

That something else being a low, simmering rage. It's what truly keeps her going- Astrid is just a steam-powered machine that relies so heavily upon its fuel that without it, it would likely just collapse into pieces. She wants to be the best because it makes others mad, she wants to goad and snap at people because it helps her burn brighter and hotter. This girl is ambitious and analytical, willing to do anything, anything to climb to the peak of a tower she cannot even see the top of. Despite her burning drive, it always does a bit too little to bury the sadness and loneliness that sits at her core.

This is to be said, however: Astrid admires those who are resourceful and intelligent, smart and kind. Outgoing. Perhaps she wishes she could be more like them, or perhaps it's just their natural magnetism that seems to draw her in.

Schedule:

1st: History of magic
2nd: Advanced spell-casting
3rd: Advanced Algebra
4th: Free
5th: Advanced Science
6th: Lunch
7th: Art (Lvl. 1)
8th: Magics self defense

Backstory:
Astrid has a nice, perfect brother, a scheming and indifferent mother, and a father who's six feet under the dirt.

She'd been born the younger sibling of two years, when her parents were still alive, when they were still happy. It had made the first five years of her life easy- when a couple who were too smart for their own good had even smarter children, it was easy, fun almost, to place puzzles before them and clap as they finished them. It was easy to place them into daycare and crow before the other parents, show off your children as if they were show-dogs to be graded upon a podium.

Then, when she was six, her brother eight, and her mother excitable, her father died. It had been an accident, they'd told the shell-shocked family; he had taken a turn a bit too wide, the others had stopped when they should've been going. We're sorry for your loss.

Her mother had turned into a jaded woman, and her outgoing, perfect brother had turned his focus elsewhere, away from a cold and quiet house, away from a younger sibling who had withdrawn into her shell, who looked away from every child that came up and tried to speak with her. Astrid was left to fend for her own. She got into scrapes with other students, fought them tooth and nail for no other reason than that she was mad, and that no one, not her teachers, or her older brother, or her mother who stared at a door that never opened, was listening to her. When she finally got a hand of her magic, she took to wearing rings, and necklaces, and earrings, so that she could have a weapon on hand, could have something to further express her discontentment.

This continued. And continued. Her brother didn't run away, no, but he withdrew, disappearing. Her mother became distant and rude and whispered to Astrid that she wouldn't ever be the best, no matter how often she came home with bruised knuckles and a split lip. She got kicked out of school after school, especially when her penchant for using manipulation magic wrong got in the way. And then, finally, she'd ended up at Sumerwood Prep, when her mother had dropped her off at the front gate, snarling at her to not show her face if she got kicked out of this school again. Her brother had been nowhere to be seen.

It had been a tough first year- no friends, just the drab repeat of school that was on the wrong side of being a bit too easy, and magic, that she almost couldn't care about. Yet, hopefully, this second year would be a bit different. She knew her way around now. Maybe, she might end up with a friend. Or even two!

Other:
- Wears an obscene amount of metal. Her piercings, rings on her fingers, bracelets that look like clamps, necklaces that glint a bit too much.
- She wants to join volleyball. She has some history in it, not much, but the position that spikes looks fun. Hitting balls into opponents as fast as possible? Count Astrid in.
- Her brother's name is Alexine, and after he graduated last year he's pretty much disappeared from the Barnes family life.
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
Alright, thank you for joining! ^^
Alright, thank you for joining! ^^
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
OOoOoOooo, a bunch of magic degenerates wreaking havoc on a school? Don’t mind if I do~
*frantically tries to think up a new character*
OOoOoOooo, a bunch of magic degenerates wreaking havoc on a school? Don’t mind if I do~
*frantically tries to think up a new character*
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Hehe >:3
Hehe >:3
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
@DarkOverLight

This looks cool, can I reserve a spot so I can type up a sheet in the morning?

Ah yes, more pingdeath
@DarkOverLight

This looks cool, can I reserve a spot so I can type up a sheet in the morning?

Ah yes, more pingdeath
mU3UPIq.jpeg
You sure can ^^

*cri*
You sure can ^^

*cri*
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
@DarkOverLight

Just gonna snag a spot >:p This looks cool!
I’ll fill out my character sheet in the morning when I get a chance!
May have gotten a little over excited c:
Here it is :3

For Summerwood Prep

Full Name:
Ontari Woods

Nickname(s):
Whatever her friends come up with

Sexuality:
Heterosexual/Straight

Year:
Junior

Magic Type:
Elemental, Fire

Appearance:
Ontari has long, dark brown hair, highlighted with touches of light brown. She wears her hair down mostly, with small braids scattered throughout it. She has tan skin and is athletically built. Ontari has amber eyes, almost a flame sense to them. She wears rugged clothes, which almost always have burns, or holes in them. Ontari always carries a small dagger with her, regardless of how confident she may be of her powers. She stands at 5’7

Personality:
Ontari is a mischievous, bold girl. She has many friends and always seems to be causing trouble in one way or another. She is rude and kind of aggressive at times. She won’t hesitate to make her opinions known, and defend them. Ontari has a brutal, warlike personality (Backstory will explain more). There are few things she cares about, one of those things are her friends. If you get close to Ontari, your safety is pretty much ensured. She’ll protect those she cares for with her life.

Schedule:

1. Herbology

2. Advanced Spell-Casting

3. Algebra

4. Free Period

5. Magic Self Defense

6. Lunch

7.Theater

8. Potion Making

Backstory:
Ontari was raised on a small farm in the middle of nowhere, much like this school... Her father was a farmer, her mother was a stay at home mom.

You see, Ontari wasn't like her parents. Neither of her parents had powers, it was a shock when baby Ontari started shooting flames everywhere. Ontari was outcasted by her parents, unwanted. She lived a horrible, abusive life (hence her brutal nature) until she was 12. That’s when it all changed.

It was another normal day, Ontari outside doing numerous chores while her parents did whatever they wanted inside. She had finally had enough. Furious, she stepped up to the house. Her parents burst out, immediately trying to send her back to her chores. That’s when it happened... all the anger, pain, and fear that had built up inside her was released. Flames shot up, the house burning up in flames... her parents along with it. Ontari fell to the side as she watched the house burn, tears filling her eyes. She knew then she had no other choice but to run.

She stumbled upon a group of settlers, miles from her home. She had collapsed onto the group just as she had reached it. They rescued her... for the first time in years Ontari felt the feeling of love. The settlers continued to raise her, loving her for her differences, but her power only grew and grew and along with that came more and more trouble. Eventually after burning down numerous buildings (on accident) and expelled from multiple schools they decided to send her away to Summerwood Prep. She was heartbroken all over again. Ontari has been at Summerwood Prep for 2 years and is now attending her 3rd year as a Junior.

And this is where we are now~

Other:
~ Has a small, black flame tattoo on her ankle
~ Wears a chain necklace with a lock on the end of it. She values it dearly for no reason
~ Sings and does Theater
@DarkOverLight

Just gonna snag a spot >:p This looks cool!
I’ll fill out my character sheet in the morning when I get a chance!
May have gotten a little over excited c:
Here it is :3

For Summerwood Prep

Full Name:
Ontari Woods

Nickname(s):
Whatever her friends come up with

Sexuality:
Heterosexual/Straight

Year:
Junior

Magic Type:
Elemental, Fire

Appearance:
Ontari has long, dark brown hair, highlighted with touches of light brown. She wears her hair down mostly, with small braids scattered throughout it. She has tan skin and is athletically built. Ontari has amber eyes, almost a flame sense to them. She wears rugged clothes, which almost always have burns, or holes in them. Ontari always carries a small dagger with her, regardless of how confident she may be of her powers. She stands at 5’7

Personality:
Ontari is a mischievous, bold girl. She has many friends and always seems to be causing trouble in one way or another. She is rude and kind of aggressive at times. She won’t hesitate to make her opinions known, and defend them. Ontari has a brutal, warlike personality (Backstory will explain more). There are few things she cares about, one of those things are her friends. If you get close to Ontari, your safety is pretty much ensured. She’ll protect those she cares for with her life.

Schedule:

1. Herbology

2. Advanced Spell-Casting

3. Algebra

4. Free Period

5. Magic Self Defense

6. Lunch

7.Theater

8. Potion Making

Backstory:
Ontari was raised on a small farm in the middle of nowhere, much like this school... Her father was a farmer, her mother was a stay at home mom.

You see, Ontari wasn't like her parents. Neither of her parents had powers, it was a shock when baby Ontari started shooting flames everywhere. Ontari was outcasted by her parents, unwanted. She lived a horrible, abusive life (hence her brutal nature) until she was 12. That’s when it all changed.

It was another normal day, Ontari outside doing numerous chores while her parents did whatever they wanted inside. She had finally had enough. Furious, she stepped up to the house. Her parents burst out, immediately trying to send her back to her chores. That’s when it happened... all the anger, pain, and fear that had built up inside her was released. Flames shot up, the house burning up in flames... her parents along with it. Ontari fell to the side as she watched the house burn, tears filling her eyes. She knew then she had no other choice but to run.

She stumbled upon a group of settlers, miles from her home. She had collapsed onto the group just as she had reached it. They rescued her... for the first time in years Ontari felt the feeling of love. The settlers continued to raise her, loving her for her differences, but her power only grew and grew and along with that came more and more trouble. Eventually after burning down numerous buildings (on accident) and expelled from multiple schools they decided to send her away to Summerwood Prep. She was heartbroken all over again. Ontari has been at Summerwood Prep for 2 years and is now attending her 3rd year as a Junior.

And this is where we are now~

Other:
~ Has a small, black flame tattoo on her ankle
~ Wears a chain necklace with a lock on the end of it. She values it dearly for no reason
~ Sings and does Theater
GNXA7KM.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13