Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Entranced By Moonlight (OOC) (Open)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36
I'm cool with it! Currently trying to write a post afjsfsjagjabdkjf ahdufkjha
I'm cool with it! Currently trying to write a post afjsfsjagjabdkjf ahdufkjha
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Username: SanguineShadow

Character Name: Eric Alchides Graves
Code name - Inferno

Description/Image:

Height - 6'2" (186.88 cm)
Weight - 208 lb (94.35 kg)
Eyes - Blue-green, shift to different hues depending on mood
Hair color - Auburn
Skin - Caucasian, lightly tanned

Lean muscled, tall, and fairly attractive lead for an intimidating first glance at Eric. He holds himself with a fair amount of confidence, but it's clear to see he wavers from time to time. Usually he looks... Not quite sad, but lonely, and fairly calm even in tense situations.
It's clear to see whatever he's thinking on his face, no matter how small the emotion might be. He's easy to read; uses lots of gestures when he's talking. His voice is mid-low, but there's a faint sort of 'scratching' undertone when he speaks.

Bisexual

Group:
Templar
Experiment 23a - stability still under evaluation
Special Task Force Member (going to assume they have these guys for when sh*t hits the fan and they need the big guns)
Investigator Third Class (gonna assume that it's the lowest class)
Personality:

Eric is, easy to say, mentally weak. Under any kind of emotional stress, he doesn't know how to 'handle it' per say, and often finds himself avoiding other people because of it. He's afraid of making bad impressions and overall being rejected and abandoned. When confronted with something, even something as trivial as leaving a half-eaten sandwich on the break-room table, he gets a twist in his gut. Overall, though, he's friendly and agreeable to the people he works with.

Flirting is a completely foreign idea to him, but he actually does it innocently all the time just because he's friendly and his mental filter isn't very good at it's job. This has led to countless misunderstandings and mishappenings with other investigators getting the wrong idea that he's not quite upset with, but he likes to avoid.
Getting emotionally close to someone is almost unthinkable. He is too afraid of getting to caught up with them and to close, then being hurt or hurting them somehow.

Despite his fears, he's very loyal to people he works with and cares about. Very, very loyal. You could say he treats his co-workers like his pack, his friends like his close packmates, his superiors like Alphas.

He's a hot mess when it comes to relationships, confrontation, and meeting new people, but Eric isn't anything but calm, logical, and collected under mental and physical pressure. Fighting is his strong suit- he is exceptional at hand-to-hand combat, has good senses, and is well-aware of his surroundings and observant. On top of that he's a crack-shot.

Sometimes he gets cocky. Pretty soon he's cut down to size, though, because when he gets cocky about fighting or shows more confidence, he doesn't pay as much attention and doesn't put as much skill into play.
Eric is typically like everything I've stated above- it changes with his moods, of course, but the most drastic change is when he gets angry. If he's mad enough at someone to throw fists, he will do it, and this has led to demotions, cruel and unusual punishments, the whole like. He turns into a different person when he's mad- containing a quiet, swirling fury that he doesn't have a problem with letting out and letting it out strategically. Eric has to admit he's done things when he's been mad that he isn't proud of and he strives to control his emotions better.

He's horrible at office work and can't stay still for too long. Days off are days spent at the gym and the gun range, free time and breaks are spent getting ahead or, rarely, cooking.

Background:

It would be a blatant lie to say Eric has had an enjoyable, meaningful life so far. The boy, around 9-10, lost both his parents in a fatal car crash, one which he was involved in and miraculously survived.

That was about the extent of his good luck, though. From there, his relatives didn't want him, complaining about his quiet, awkward nature and inability to study without being distracted for two seconds or having to be read too in order for him to understand the material. So, he went from foster home to foster home, never staying in one place long, and becoming quite the scrappy little fighter due to bullying and his problematic anger issues.

He was 16 when the Templar took notice of him- another kid in his foster home, a werewolf, had nearly bitten him, but Eric managed to avoid the worst of it and had pummeled to other into the ground, even in their wolf form. The Templar had been watching that particular individual for a while, and they decided that Eric was a perfect candidate for raising up as a bio-altered soldier.

The worst of the experiments started when he was 17. He hadn't been bitten hard enough by the werewolf to be a deep wound, but werewolf DNA had still managed to find its way inside him, but it hadn't fused with his own. This led to the doctors being able to engineer his DNA with the werewolves on their own, choosing what traits they wanted him to have and wanted him to lose.

Eric gained a sharp, inhuman sense of smell from the experiments, greatly increased pain tolerance, and a faster healing speed. His adrenaline could also kick in much faster and easier, anything from a loud sound to a strange smell could set him on edge. This probably explains his inability to deal with emotional conflict- his body switches to fight or flight mode for something trivial, and his mind isn't sure how to react to it. For physical things, it makes his reaction speed quicker, but anything social and his mind doesn't know how to handle it.

From then on he was trained as a Special Task Force Member. It was gruesome, painful, but satisfying to gain a spot with them. Because he is an experiment, though, he is only sent out on less important missions with the force so he can be carefully watched at the base, surrounded by investigators and normal officers.

Other:

•Eric has ADHD, minor social anxiety and severe dyslexia. The first two were made worse by the experiments, but he has always been a severe dyslexic.

•He always seems to be cold, even on warm, comfortable days, but can also overheat easily if he doesn't intake larger-than-normal amounts of water. Living in Oregon at the Templar base (it is Oregon right? Or heck, was it Maine or something? I know it's cold lol) helps him avoid overheating, but he's always seen in multiple jackets and warm shoes.

•The experiments turned him into a soldier able of taking down werewolves by himself, even without weaponry, but left him socially inept. Conversation is near impossible with strangers, even someone like a McDonalds cashier, but almost normal with those closer to him or coworkers.

•Despite him being capable of fighting so well, he actually gets his butt handed to him pretty often. That whole very aware of his surroundings things means he's always getting distracted. You could say he's sort of like that dog in Up- someone says "squirrel" and he's like "wait what- *gets pummelled*"

•Due to the experiments and his biological changes, he actually has a more werewolf scent and aura. His senses get sharper on a full moon, and he finds his anger more difficult to control.

•He has an old throat injury from the wreck he was in as a child. He has a scar on his neck because of it and the faint scratching undertone of his voice is due to this. He loses his voice easily, as well.

Eric (reference sheet is a wip)
My art of him! He usually has fire abilities, but let's say for this rp the flames he's holding represent his pent up anger instead lol
Username: SanguineShadow

Character Name: Eric Alchides Graves
Code name - Inferno

Description/Image:

Height - 6'2" (186.88 cm)
Weight - 208 lb (94.35 kg)
Eyes - Blue-green, shift to different hues depending on mood
Hair color - Auburn
Skin - Caucasian, lightly tanned

Lean muscled, tall, and fairly attractive lead for an intimidating first glance at Eric. He holds himself with a fair amount of confidence, but it's clear to see he wavers from time to time. Usually he looks... Not quite sad, but lonely, and fairly calm even in tense situations.
It's clear to see whatever he's thinking on his face, no matter how small the emotion might be. He's easy to read; uses lots of gestures when he's talking. His voice is mid-low, but there's a faint sort of 'scratching' undertone when he speaks.

Bisexual

Group:
Templar
Experiment 23a - stability still under evaluation
Special Task Force Member (going to assume they have these guys for when sh*t hits the fan and they need the big guns)
Investigator Third Class (gonna assume that it's the lowest class)
Personality:

Eric is, easy to say, mentally weak. Under any kind of emotional stress, he doesn't know how to 'handle it' per say, and often finds himself avoiding other people because of it. He's afraid of making bad impressions and overall being rejected and abandoned. When confronted with something, even something as trivial as leaving a half-eaten sandwich on the break-room table, he gets a twist in his gut. Overall, though, he's friendly and agreeable to the people he works with.

Flirting is a completely foreign idea to him, but he actually does it innocently all the time just because he's friendly and his mental filter isn't very good at it's job. This has led to countless misunderstandings and mishappenings with other investigators getting the wrong idea that he's not quite upset with, but he likes to avoid.
Getting emotionally close to someone is almost unthinkable. He is too afraid of getting to caught up with them and to close, then being hurt or hurting them somehow.

Despite his fears, he's very loyal to people he works with and cares about. Very, very loyal. You could say he treats his co-workers like his pack, his friends like his close packmates, his superiors like Alphas.

He's a hot mess when it comes to relationships, confrontation, and meeting new people, but Eric isn't anything but calm, logical, and collected under mental and physical pressure. Fighting is his strong suit- he is exceptional at hand-to-hand combat, has good senses, and is well-aware of his surroundings and observant. On top of that he's a crack-shot.

Sometimes he gets cocky. Pretty soon he's cut down to size, though, because when he gets cocky about fighting or shows more confidence, he doesn't pay as much attention and doesn't put as much skill into play.
Eric is typically like everything I've stated above- it changes with his moods, of course, but the most drastic change is when he gets angry. If he's mad enough at someone to throw fists, he will do it, and this has led to demotions, cruel and unusual punishments, the whole like. He turns into a different person when he's mad- containing a quiet, swirling fury that he doesn't have a problem with letting out and letting it out strategically. Eric has to admit he's done things when he's been mad that he isn't proud of and he strives to control his emotions better.

He's horrible at office work and can't stay still for too long. Days off are days spent at the gym and the gun range, free time and breaks are spent getting ahead or, rarely, cooking.

Background:

It would be a blatant lie to say Eric has had an enjoyable, meaningful life so far. The boy, around 9-10, lost both his parents in a fatal car crash, one which he was involved in and miraculously survived.

That was about the extent of his good luck, though. From there, his relatives didn't want him, complaining about his quiet, awkward nature and inability to study without being distracted for two seconds or having to be read too in order for him to understand the material. So, he went from foster home to foster home, never staying in one place long, and becoming quite the scrappy little fighter due to bullying and his problematic anger issues.

He was 16 when the Templar took notice of him- another kid in his foster home, a werewolf, had nearly bitten him, but Eric managed to avoid the worst of it and had pummeled to other into the ground, even in their wolf form. The Templar had been watching that particular individual for a while, and they decided that Eric was a perfect candidate for raising up as a bio-altered soldier.

The worst of the experiments started when he was 17. He hadn't been bitten hard enough by the werewolf to be a deep wound, but werewolf DNA had still managed to find its way inside him, but it hadn't fused with his own. This led to the doctors being able to engineer his DNA with the werewolves on their own, choosing what traits they wanted him to have and wanted him to lose.

Eric gained a sharp, inhuman sense of smell from the experiments, greatly increased pain tolerance, and a faster healing speed. His adrenaline could also kick in much faster and easier, anything from a loud sound to a strange smell could set him on edge. This probably explains his inability to deal with emotional conflict- his body switches to fight or flight mode for something trivial, and his mind isn't sure how to react to it. For physical things, it makes his reaction speed quicker, but anything social and his mind doesn't know how to handle it.

From then on he was trained as a Special Task Force Member. It was gruesome, painful, but satisfying to gain a spot with them. Because he is an experiment, though, he is only sent out on less important missions with the force so he can be carefully watched at the base, surrounded by investigators and normal officers.

Other:

•Eric has ADHD, minor social anxiety and severe dyslexia. The first two were made worse by the experiments, but he has always been a severe dyslexic.

•He always seems to be cold, even on warm, comfortable days, but can also overheat easily if he doesn't intake larger-than-normal amounts of water. Living in Oregon at the Templar base (it is Oregon right? Or heck, was it Maine or something? I know it's cold lol) helps him avoid overheating, but he's always seen in multiple jackets and warm shoes.

•The experiments turned him into a soldier able of taking down werewolves by himself, even without weaponry, but left him socially inept. Conversation is near impossible with strangers, even someone like a McDonalds cashier, but almost normal with those closer to him or coworkers.

•Despite him being capable of fighting so well, he actually gets his butt handed to him pretty often. That whole very aware of his surroundings things means he's always getting distracted. You could say he's sort of like that dog in Up- someone says "squirrel" and he's like "wait what- *gets pummelled*"

•Due to the experiments and his biological changes, he actually has a more werewolf scent and aura. His senses get sharper on a full moon, and he finds his anger more difficult to control.

•He has an old throat injury from the wreck he was in as a child. He has a scar on his neck because of it and the faint scratching undertone of his voice is due to this. He loses his voice easily, as well.

Eric (reference sheet is a wip)
My art of him! He usually has fire abilities, but let's say for this rp the flames he's holding represent his pent up anger instead lol
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

@ChaoticPotato
Ack I don't know if he seems mary-sueish I want to avoid that and him being a white knight cause nobody likes those, I'm not sure if he checks the right boxes or not ;^; I tried to give him a good balance of strengths and shortcomings though.
@ChaoticPotato
Ack I don't know if he seems mary-sueish I want to avoid that and him being a white knight cause nobody likes those, I'm not sure if he checks the right boxes or not ;^; I tried to give him a good balance of strengths and shortcomings though.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

Man it got quiet .-.
Man it got quiet .-.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

Mep
Mep
tumblr_pdm59is9Bg1xw6zsuo1_500.gif
Hopefully if Eric is good then he can interact with one of your characters, Navy ^^ I was either gonna put him on a stakeout somewhere in the city or in the fitness area since working out is what he does in his free time.
Hopefully if Eric is good then he can interact with one of your characters, Navy ^^ I was either gonna put him on a stakeout somewhere in the city or in the fitness area since working out is what he does in his free time.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

Sorry I was gone! Eric looks good :)
Sorry I was gone! Eric looks good :)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
YES PLEASSSSSEEEEE)
YES PLEASSSSSEEEEE)
(Also, I might replace Dante with a different character, same role. Dante was one I hadn't used before, and just came up with the fit the rp, so I might replace him with a different character if that's ok)
(Also, I might replace Dante with a different character, same role. Dante was one I hadn't used before, and just came up with the fit the rp, so I might replace him with a different character if that's ok)
It should be fine, just let me know if you di ^^
It should be fine, just let me know if you di ^^

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36