Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Entranced By Moonlight (OOC) (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
Bump!
Bump!
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Heeeyyy
I'm trying to get a form put together...

Its, uh, its a process :/

Heeeyyy
I'm trying to get a form put together...

Its, uh, its a process :/

HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

This seems interesting :D

Also hello Sanguine^^

I'm just volunteering for pingdeath at this point...

Also hello Sanguine^^

mU3UPIq.jpeg
@SanguineShadow

Hey, since you are the other mod, I'll need you to screen things until the 21st. Sorry, I'm just not going to be online at all until then. I just barely got here,
@SanguineShadow

Hey, since you are the other mod, I'll need you to screen things until the 21st. Sorry, I'm just not going to be online at all until then. I just barely got here,
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Got it ^^

I'll try to keep the thread from burning down till then
Got it ^^

I'll try to keep the thread from burning down till then
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

[quote name="Scales25" date="2020-09-19 18:41:07" ] This seems interesting :D Also hello Sanguine^^ I'm just volunteering for pingdeath at this point... [/quote] Hi Scales :D
Scales25 wrote on 2020-09-19 18:41:07:

Also hello Sanguine^^

Hi Scales :D

HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

Heyo, I'm back!
Heyo, I'm back!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Username: Dragonclaw101
Character Name: Emily Peirce

Age(Over 16): 23
Description/Image: Emily is fairly short, hovering around 5’4”. She is of medium build with a bit of muscle, as well as fat, on her frame. Her features are usually soft and friendly, although they can quickly become aggressive and dangerous should she become angry or frightened. She has caramel brown skin and a rich, earth-brown hair. Her eyes are brown as well, although a bit deeper than her hair. She has a few freckles dotting her cheeks and a round face. Her casual clothing usually has her sporting a plain blouse and jeans, although she sometimes wears sweats and a hoodie when she feels lazy. Her hair, medium length, is usually left loose or tied into a low pony-tail. Her uniform consists of a dark grey long-sleeved shirt, black combat pants, and black combat boots. She will also usually wear a bulletproof vest, although she will opt out of it when she is in the facility rather than the field. She wears her ID badge over her left breast and keeps it very neet. It is on a retractable line that she can pull down when she needs to enter a restricted area.
Group (Werwolf, Templar, Rogue): Templar

Personality: Emily is very nice to friends and family. She is lighthearted and tends to joke around a bit too much when off the clock, and can come off as being “loose.” She takes her job very seriously, however, and when she is working she comes off as cold. She vehemently hates werewolves, believing that all of them are cruel monsters that must be eradicated. While Emily usually tried to avoid unnecessary violence and cruelty, when it comes to werewolves she takes great pleasure in causing them pain. She has been known to draw out a werewolf’s death when she is not in imminent danger, very frequently not using silver weapons so as to not make the death instantaneous, although the killing blow will usually be dealt with a silver knife.

Background: Emily believed from a young age that werewolves were evil, as she had been told that her whole life. When she was in school, she was often teased for believing in them, as where she came from, werewolves were believed to be nothing more than a myth. When she was sixteen, werewolves began making news and becoming more prevalent for their supposed crimes, enforcing Emily’s belief that they needed to be eradicated. She began training with the Templar when she turned 18, the minimum age to be enlisted, and quickly climbed the ranks due to her ruthlessness as a fighter. She soon became one of the highest ranking Templar, First Lieutenant (Captain is the highest rank held in the Templar organization.) She has been moved around as the Templar deem necessary when werewolf packs surface. Currently Emily boasts 132 werewolf kills and has eliminated 13 separate packs.

Other:
  • Emily’s father is Captain of the Western American branch of the Templar.
  • Emily has been transferred between branches as necessary, which is why she has not been promoted to Captain.
  • While Emily’s family is ethnically Mexican, she doesn’t speak very fluent Spanish.
  • Emily is Bisexual, although she hasn’t admitted it, even to herself.
Username: Dragonclaw101
Character Name: Emily Peirce

Age(Over 16): 23
Description/Image: Emily is fairly short, hovering around 5’4”. She is of medium build with a bit of muscle, as well as fat, on her frame. Her features are usually soft and friendly, although they can quickly become aggressive and dangerous should she become angry or frightened. She has caramel brown skin and a rich, earth-brown hair. Her eyes are brown as well, although a bit deeper than her hair. She has a few freckles dotting her cheeks and a round face. Her casual clothing usually has her sporting a plain blouse and jeans, although she sometimes wears sweats and a hoodie when she feels lazy. Her hair, medium length, is usually left loose or tied into a low pony-tail. Her uniform consists of a dark grey long-sleeved shirt, black combat pants, and black combat boots. She will also usually wear a bulletproof vest, although she will opt out of it when she is in the facility rather than the field. She wears her ID badge over her left breast and keeps it very neet. It is on a retractable line that she can pull down when she needs to enter a restricted area.
Group (Werwolf, Templar, Rogue): Templar

Personality: Emily is very nice to friends and family. She is lighthearted and tends to joke around a bit too much when off the clock, and can come off as being “loose.” She takes her job very seriously, however, and when she is working she comes off as cold. She vehemently hates werewolves, believing that all of them are cruel monsters that must be eradicated. While Emily usually tried to avoid unnecessary violence and cruelty, when it comes to werewolves she takes great pleasure in causing them pain. She has been known to draw out a werewolf’s death when she is not in imminent danger, very frequently not using silver weapons so as to not make the death instantaneous, although the killing blow will usually be dealt with a silver knife.

Background: Emily believed from a young age that werewolves were evil, as she had been told that her whole life. When she was in school, she was often teased for believing in them, as where she came from, werewolves were believed to be nothing more than a myth. When she was sixteen, werewolves began making news and becoming more prevalent for their supposed crimes, enforcing Emily’s belief that they needed to be eradicated. She began training with the Templar when she turned 18, the minimum age to be enlisted, and quickly climbed the ranks due to her ruthlessness as a fighter. She soon became one of the highest ranking Templar, First Lieutenant (Captain is the highest rank held in the Templar organization.) She has been moved around as the Templar deem necessary when werewolf packs surface. Currently Emily boasts 132 werewolf kills and has eliminated 13 separate packs.

Other:
  • Emily’s father is Captain of the Western American branch of the Templar.
  • Emily has been transferred between branches as necessary, which is why she has not been promoted to Captain.
  • While Emily’s family is ethnically Mexican, she doesn’t speak very fluent Spanish.
  • Emily is Bisexual, although she hasn’t admitted it, even to herself.

Clayton Academy
Do a heckin' join
Do a heckin' join

Clayton Academy
Y'all should join! We are fun here! Plz :P
Y'all should join! We are fun here! Plz :P

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36