Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Packless Plague (Wolf-ish Jump in, OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Alina laughed a little and began to work on her next task. “He must have been less drunk than the others, but that just means he’s more stupid. I don’t know what goes through their minds to think that you can suddenly make a dumba*s comment about a female and boom! You have a girlfriend.”
Alina laughed a little and began to work on her next task. “He must have been less drunk than the others, but that just means he’s more stupid. I don’t know what goes through their minds to think that you can suddenly make a dumba*s comment about a female and boom! You have a girlfriend.”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Aonair rolled his eyes, then looked around to see if anyone was waiting for him and saw that New Guy looked upset. Or maybe really tired, it was hard to tell since he didn't know the beta's scent or how to track it.
"Are you okay..?"
And there it was. Goddamn omega instincts wanted to keep everyone happy, which was more of an annoyance than anything else most of the time.

(I'm bored so I give up, Theo's coming over here)
Theodore was getting a headache from all the yelling- several more children had come to play, only one of them a wolf, and it was just too loud. He got up and walked without a real destination, ending up in a bar he hadn't bothered to check the name of.
Aonair rolled his eyes, then looked around to see if anyone was waiting for him and saw that New Guy looked upset. Or maybe really tired, it was hard to tell since he didn't know the beta's scent or how to track it.
"Are you okay..?"
And there it was. Goddamn omega instincts wanted to keep everyone happy, which was more of an annoyance than anything else most of the time.

(I'm bored so I give up, Theo's coming over here)
Theodore was getting a headache from all the yelling- several more children had come to play, only one of them a wolf, and it was just too loud. He got up and walked without a real destination, ending up in a bar he hadn't bothered to check the name of.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Kino jumped when someone asked him if he was okay. He kept his eyes down but responded with nervous laughter. "Of course I'm okay, if I wasn't okay why would I be drinking? That's totally irresponsible and stuff you know? Uh uhm, I'm just uh- tired! tired is all. Yes, yes that. Don't uh- don't mind lil' old me." He rushed out the words, hoping the guy would leave- he was a bit embarrassed at the attention he was getting.
Kino jumped when someone asked him if he was okay. He kept his eyes down but responded with nervous laughter. "Of course I'm okay, if I wasn't okay why would I be drinking? That's totally irresponsible and stuff you know? Uh uhm, I'm just uh- tired! tired is all. Yes, yes that. Don't uh- don't mind lil' old me." He rushed out the words, hoping the guy would leave- he was a bit embarrassed at the attention he was getting.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Alina watched the new arrival come in, a male wolf, and prepared to whip up another drink. Suddenly, a pair of bright blue eyes poked out of the storeroom shortly following by a head of shoulder length black hair. “Is everyone alright,” asked Andrea, Alina’s younger sister, “I feel like someone’s is upset.” The 15 year old omega looked a lot like her sister, except that her eyes were more of an ice blue than Alina’s royal blue.
Alina watched the new arrival come in, a male wolf, and prepared to whip up another drink. Suddenly, a pair of bright blue eyes poked out of the storeroom shortly following by a head of shoulder length black hair. “Is everyone alright,” asked Andrea, Alina’s younger sister, “I feel like someone’s is upset.” The 15 year old omega looked a lot like her sister, except that her eyes were more of an ice blue than Alina’s royal blue.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Aonair nodded slowly, making his opinion of the beta's lying skills clear. "Alright. Hey, I know the names of most of the people in here because new people isn't really a thing that happens... what's yours? You don't have to tell me, but it's weird calling you New Guy in my head. And it's okay, Andrea, I'd be more concerned if there wasn't anyone feeling less than great in a bar for packless wolves at night."
Aonair nodded slowly, making his opinion of the beta's lying skills clear. "Alright. Hey, I know the names of most of the people in here because new people isn't really a thing that happens... what's yours? You don't have to tell me, but it's weird calling you New Guy in my head. And it's okay, Andrea, I'd be more concerned if there wasn't anyone feeling less than great in a bar for packless wolves at night."
Theo looked around. It seemed like a decent place. He stepped up to the bar and raised an eyebrow at the tiny bartender, who looked like he couldn't have been more than 18. "Is he even old enough to work here?"
Theo looked around. It seemed like a decent place. He stepped up to the bar and raised an eyebrow at the tiny bartender, who looked like he couldn't have been more than 18. "Is he even old enough to work here?"
Kino first glanced at the girl who had asked if everything was alright before turning his attention back to the male next to him. "Uhm...Damien, is it weird to ask for your name? That isn't weird right? Am I making everything worse by asking, oh no..." he trailed off after a bit. Kino was unsure if his old pack had spread rumors yet, but he wasn't willing to risk it.
Kino first glanced at the girl who had asked if everything was alright before turning his attention back to the male next to him. "Uhm...Damien, is it weird to ask for your name? That isn't weird right? Am I making everything worse by asking, oh no..." he trailed off after a bit. Kino was unsure if his old pack had spread rumors yet, but he wasn't willing to risk it.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
“Yes,” Alina said coming up to where the new arrival was at the bar, “I can confirm that he is of 22 years old. Now, what do you want? Oh, and welcome to the Moonlight Tavern.” Andrea glanced around at everyone before going shyly back into the storeroom, she didn’t do well with people she didn’t know.
“Yes,” Alina said coming up to where the new arrival was at the bar, “I can confirm that he is of 22 years old. Now, what do you want? Oh, and welcome to the Moonlight Tavern.” Andrea glanced around at everyone before going shyly back into the storeroom, she didn’t do well with people she didn’t know.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Aonair shook his head fervently. "No, not at all! I couldn't have expected you to tell me your name without giving my own in return. I'm Aonair. And- HEY! Come on, Other New Beta, I don't look that young... well, maybe I do, actually. And God D*mnit I just called you that out loud I'm gonna go hide now bye" He whined in embarrassment and then did exactly that, disappearing into the storage room to do inventory with Andrea.
Aonair shook his head fervently. "No, not at all! I couldn't have expected you to tell me your name without giving my own in return. I'm Aonair. And- HEY! Come on, Other New Beta, I don't look that young... well, maybe I do, actually. And God D*mnit I just called you that out loud I'm gonna go hide now bye" He whined in embarrassment and then did exactly that, disappearing into the storage room to do inventory with Andrea.
(also can I get everyone to give me their wolves' scents so I can put them down bc everyone has a different one and I'm curious and also it could play a significant part in the RP later)
(also can I get everyone to give me their wolves' scents so I can put them down bc everyone has a different one and I'm curious and also it could play a significant part in the RP later)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20