Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Packless Plague (Wolf-ish Jump in, OPEN)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(kitty you can come help us or we might die lol)

Kino suddenly felt a drop in his stomach. He grabbed Aonair and pushed him into a bush that was used for decoration for the apartment building. "Don't let him see you, please!" He hurriedly whispered as the stench of diesel and oak got stronger and stronger.

"Don't let me see who exactly?" Came a raspy, snarling voice as a large, burly man with black hair and tanned skin appeared from what seemed to be out of nowhere. Any werewolf would recognize him immediately as Charcoal- an alpha that once was a ruler of the infamous "Flock" pack. He had a reputation of causing wolves to go "missing", but what he did with them was only speculation, though what was fact was that they never came back in one piece- and those that did come back never spoke again. Despite the wolves and human's best attempts, no one ever managed to detain him, and here he was. Standing in front of them. With a few scars on his face that looked like someone had scratched one of his eyes out.
(kitty you can come help us or we might die lol)

Kino suddenly felt a drop in his stomach. He grabbed Aonair and pushed him into a bush that was used for decoration for the apartment building. "Don't let him see you, please!" He hurriedly whispered as the stench of diesel and oak got stronger and stronger.

"Don't let me see who exactly?" Came a raspy, snarling voice as a large, burly man with black hair and tanned skin appeared from what seemed to be out of nowhere. Any werewolf would recognize him immediately as Charcoal- an alpha that once was a ruler of the infamous "Flock" pack. He had a reputation of causing wolves to go "missing", but what he did with them was only speculation, though what was fact was that they never came back in one piece- and those that did come back never spoke again. Despite the wolves and human's best attempts, no one ever managed to detain him, and here he was. Standing in front of them. With a few scars on his face that looked like someone had scratched one of his eyes out.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Aonair let himself be manhandled, shaking slightly as he recognized the alpha. Damien knew his scent. My friend knew his scent why did he know did he get kidnapped why does my friend know his scent wait a second charcoal is near me oh my god AM I GONNA DIE WHY DOES DAMIEN RECOGNIZE CHARCOAL'S SCENT

(yeeeeee panic brain activated)
Aonair let himself be manhandled, shaking slightly as he recognized the alpha. Damien knew his scent. My friend knew his scent why did he know did he get kidnapped why does my friend know his scent wait a second charcoal is near me oh my god AM I GONNA DIE WHY DOES DAMIEN RECOGNIZE CHARCOAL'S SCENT

(yeeeeee panic brain activated)
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Kota perked up quickly from her nap, the familiar smell filling the air.. Charcoal. Although the bar may be far from where her was, it was strong- and traveled fast. You could feel the tension in the bar rise as everyone recognized the smell. Kota was a strong, fierce wolf but even the thought of Charcoal sent chills down her spine. She thought about the Omega and Beta that had left only a little before. The scent seemed to be coming from that direction. Without another thought, Kota rushed up, following the scent.
Kota perked up quickly from her nap, the familiar smell filling the air.. Charcoal. Although the bar may be far from where her was, it was strong- and traveled fast. You could feel the tension in the bar rise as everyone recognized the smell. Kota was a strong, fierce wolf but even the thought of Charcoal sent chills down her spine. She thought about the Omega and Beta that had left only a little before. The scent seemed to be coming from that direction. Without another thought, Kota rushed up, following the scent.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Kino stepped in front of the bush, still trembling, even as Charcoal approached he refused to move from it.

"Hello Kino." He spat his name out like venom. "Remember that time you tore my eye out and ruined everything I'd worked for? Even after everything I'd done for you? Because I do." He snarled viciously.

Kino, a male wolf reported to be as white as snow- though the public seems to be unsure if he is beta or omega due to his conflicting scent. The only fact known about him was that he was seen attacking an omega and that he was in a pack with Charcoal. There are many rumors about him being a murderer, being brainwashed, coming to spread a disease that could kill everyone, and others- though he's been spotted less times than Charcoal, so these rumors are null.
Kino stepped in front of the bush, still trembling, even as Charcoal approached he refused to move from it.

"Hello Kino." He spat his name out like venom. "Remember that time you tore my eye out and ruined everything I'd worked for? Even after everything I'd done for you? Because I do." He snarled viciously.

Kino, a male wolf reported to be as white as snow- though the public seems to be unsure if he is beta or omega due to his conflicting scent. The only fact known about him was that he was seen attacking an omega and that he was in a pack with Charcoal. There are many rumors about him being a murderer, being brainwashed, coming to spread a disease that could kill everyone, and others- though he's been spotted less times than Charcoal, so these rumors are null.
Kody nodded warmly. "Thanks for letting me know." He said politely. "Nice to meet you." He added not sure what else to say. As he stood he caught a faint scent of another wolf, he didn't recognize it, diesel and oak, but he also didn't see anyone else around, making it likely that of an alpha's. 'Interesting' He thought quietly to himself.
Kody nodded warmly. "Thanks for letting me know." He said politely. "Nice to meet you." He added not sure what else to say. As he stood he caught a faint scent of another wolf, he didn't recognize it, diesel and oak, but he also didn't see anyone else around, making it likely that of an alpha's. 'Interesting' He thought quietly to himself.
Aonair whined quietly, curling up tighter in his kind-of hiding place as his scent soured to announce his distress, and annoying as it was he couldn't do anything about it. Now he knew who this was. Kino was a dangerous name, he should be running, like, now, if his brain would let him unfreeze for long enough to actually get up.

but...

The beta was nice to him. He wasn't in any danger from Damien- Kino. Right? He'd been alone with the beta for almost half an hour and nothing went wrong.

But this was Kino, and he couldn't just ignore the fact that he was a wanted person. He could deal with that later, though. For now he needed to focus on not moving (as if that would stop the alpha from smelling him hiding there).

Theo noticed the scent too, eyes widening when another scent- the same as the bartender from before- turned into the smell of a very upset omega. "Should we... go over there..?"
Aonair whined quietly, curling up tighter in his kind-of hiding place as his scent soured to announce his distress, and annoying as it was he couldn't do anything about it. Now he knew who this was. Kino was a dangerous name, he should be running, like, now, if his brain would let him unfreeze for long enough to actually get up.

but...

The beta was nice to him. He wasn't in any danger from Damien- Kino. Right? He'd been alone with the beta for almost half an hour and nothing went wrong.

But this was Kino, and he couldn't just ignore the fact that he was a wanted person. He could deal with that later, though. For now he needed to focus on not moving (as if that would stop the alpha from smelling him hiding there).

Theo noticed the scent too, eyes widening when another scent- the same as the bartender from before- turned into the smell of a very upset omega. "Should we... go over there..?"
Kota got close enough to see them from a distance. The wolf who she knew to be Damien standing infront of charcoal. The overwhelming scent of the omega took over her senses. She glanced to the bush, seeing the figure hiding. Quickly, she sprinted behind the bush, unseen by charcoal and Kino.
Kota got close enough to see them from a distance. The wolf who she knew to be Damien standing infront of charcoal. The overwhelming scent of the omega took over her senses. She glanced to the bush, seeing the figure hiding. Quickly, she sprinted behind the bush, unseen by charcoal and Kino.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Kino made a whimpering sound as Charcoal got closer- whom laughed at his sounds.
"Coward! I came here believing that you finally grew a pair and that you might be worthy of anything- but you're still the same! Quit acting like this, I've experienced first hand what you could do!" He pointed to his missing eye and Kino made a growling sound as he backed up.

He had to keep Charcoal from getting to Aonair, but his heart sank when Charcoal grabbed his neck and flung him aside like a ragdoll- stomping straight for the bushes. "A-attack.. Attack!" Kino tried to encourage Aonair to ambush the alpha.
Kino made a whimpering sound as Charcoal got closer- whom laughed at his sounds.
"Coward! I came here believing that you finally grew a pair and that you might be worthy of anything- but you're still the same! Quit acting like this, I've experienced first hand what you could do!" He pointed to his missing eye and Kino made a growling sound as he backed up.

He had to keep Charcoal from getting to Aonair, but his heart sank when Charcoal grabbed his neck and flung him aside like a ragdoll- stomping straight for the bushes. "A-attack.. Attack!" Kino tried to encourage Aonair to ambush the alpha.
"Yes, let's go, follow me." Kodak spoke quickly, now hints of protectiveness inching into his voice. With that he turned sharply and strode at a brisk pace following the scents he detected. Soon he could spot them, a burly alpha, Charcoal he believed, who seemed to be intimidating a beta and an omega. "What might you be doing?" He asked the alpha, his voice confident but unthreatening.
"Yes, let's go, follow me." Kodak spoke quickly, now hints of protectiveness inching into his voice. With that he turned sharply and strode at a brisk pace following the scents he detected. Soon he could spot them, a burly alpha, Charcoal he believed, who seemed to be intimidating a beta and an omega. "What might you be doing?" He asked the alpha, his voice confident but unthreatening.
Aonair stood shakily, not sure that Kino expected him to do, then saw the alpha's eye again. With a noise somewhere between a growl and a whine- still in panic mode- he jabbed his fingers at the ruined eye, hoping he would actually make contact.

Theo followed obediently, inhaling sharply as he took in what was really going on. "Be careful," he hissed. "Don't you recognize him? That's the Flock's alpha."
Aonair stood shakily, not sure that Kino expected him to do, then saw the alpha's eye again. With a noise somewhere between a growl and a whine- still in panic mode- he jabbed his fingers at the ruined eye, hoping he would actually make contact.

Theo followed obediently, inhaling sharply as he took in what was really going on. "Be careful," he hissed. "Don't you recognize him? That's the Flock's alpha."
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20