Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Packless Plague (Wolf-ish Jump in, OPEN)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Kota growled as Charcoal approached, hastily she pushed Aonair to the side, in attempt to protect him. She quickly grabbed her dagger, striking Charcoal in the arm. Kota snarled at the large alpha, “If you want him, you have to go through me first-“
Kota growled as Charcoal approached, hastily she pushed Aonair to the side, in attempt to protect him. She quickly grabbed her dagger, striking Charcoal in the arm. Kota snarled at the large alpha, “If you want him, you have to go through me first-“
GNXA7KM.jpg
Charcoal merely laughed at Aonair as his fingers touched nothing but air as they entered and exited the eye socket.
The shriek was a sarcastic one that he let out as the wound dripped with dark blood that he licked up. "My my, how rude of you." He then backed up to face the others that had arrived, pulling a gun from his pocket.

"Why hello there, what seems to be the problem?"

Kino was frozen in place on the ground, not taking his eyes off of the murderous male.
Charcoal merely laughed at Aonair as his fingers touched nothing but air as they entered and exited the eye socket.
The shriek was a sarcastic one that he let out as the wound dripped with dark blood that he licked up. "My my, how rude of you." He then backed up to face the others that had arrived, pulling a gun from his pocket.

"Why hello there, what seems to be the problem?"

Kino was frozen in place on the ground, not taking his eyes off of the murderous male.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Kodak listened to what Theo had to say. "So that's why I recognized him, thanks for the warning." He responded his voice quiet. He showed no fear, but that didn't mean he didn't fear. Charcoal scared even other alphas, but Kody promised himself long ago to never show his fear. "My problem is that I don't think you are in any place to bully these two." He spoke calmly to Charcoal, indicating Kino and Aonair when he spoke.
Kodak listened to what Theo had to say. "So that's why I recognized him, thanks for the warning." He responded his voice quiet. He showed no fear, but that didn't mean he didn't fear. Charcoal scared even other alphas, but Kody promised himself long ago to never show his fear. "My problem is that I don't think you are in any place to bully these two." He spoke calmly to Charcoal, indicating Kino and Aonair when he spoke.
(I think Eskria is controlling charcoal, Kitty.. maybe I'm wrong?)

Aonair scrambled backward again, heading for his previous hiding spot.

Theo edged around the fight and took the omega by his upper arm, pulling him away down the street. "I'm sorry but you can't be here. We've established that you can't defend yourself and it's better if they don't have to split their attention between fending off Charcoal and keeping you safe."

Aonair just nodded, quietly accepting whatever the he'll just happened.
(I think Eskria is controlling charcoal, Kitty.. maybe I'm wrong?)

Aonair scrambled backward again, heading for his previous hiding spot.

Theo edged around the fight and took the omega by his upper arm, pulling him away down the street. "I'm sorry but you can't be here. We've established that you can't defend yourself and it's better if they don't have to split their attention between fending off Charcoal and keeping you safe."

Aonair just nodded, quietly accepting whatever the he'll just happened.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
( Yep, ill delete what I’ve been saying. My bad xd )
( Yep, ill delete what I’ve been saying. My bad xd )
GNXA7KM.jpg
(I've got it sorted out, don't worry ^.^).
Kino didn't move, still plastered to the ground as Charcoal shot at Aonair- purposely missing him as it was intended to be a warning shot.
Kino was screaming at his muscles to get up and protect his friend, but no matter how hard he tried he always found himself frozen in fear. Just like when he was in the pack.
(I've got it sorted out, don't worry ^.^).
Kino didn't move, still plastered to the ground as Charcoal shot at Aonair- purposely missing him as it was intended to be a warning shot.
Kino was screaming at his muscles to get up and protect his friend, but no matter how hard he tried he always found himself frozen in fear. Just like when he was in the pack.
Theo froze, releasing the omega and letting his hands fall to his sides.

Aonair instinctively dropped to the ground the instant he head a gun go off, forgetting to catch himself and getting the wind knocked out of him by the pavement. He spent the next few seconds splitting his attention between freaking the heck out, trying to breathe and feeling very dumb for what he just did.
Theo froze, releasing the omega and letting his hands fall to his sides.

Aonair instinctively dropped to the ground the instant he head a gun go off, forgetting to catch himself and getting the wind knocked out of him by the pavement. He spent the next few seconds splitting his attention between freaking the heck out, trying to breathe and feeling very dumb for what he just did.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Kota just stood to the side, completely at loss for what to do next... She glanced, seeing Aonair had just barely gotten away with Theo. The gunshot, made her jump a little but it wasn’t anything she wasn’t used to.
Kota just stood to the side, completely at loss for what to do next... She glanced, seeing Aonair had just barely gotten away with Theo. The gunshot, made her jump a little but it wasn’t anything she wasn’t used to.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Kodak flinched taking a step back as the gun went off. He froze carefully considering this situation for a moment. His logical side told him to just back off, not aggravate or intimidate the man with the gun. But his instincts screamed differently, wanting him to protect the others, at any cost. And he gave in, letting his instincts win. "Back off." He growled fiercely, taking a step closer to Charcoal. As he did his hand traveled to where he kept a dagger safely hidden at his waist, ready at any moment to draw it, not concerned about the fact that'd he'd be facing a man with a gun with only a knife.
Kodak flinched taking a step back as the gun went off. He froze carefully considering this situation for a moment. His logical side told him to just back off, not aggravate or intimidate the man with the gun. But his instincts screamed differently, wanting him to protect the others, at any cost. And he gave in, letting his instincts win. "Back off." He growled fiercely, taking a step closer to Charcoal. As he did his hand traveled to where he kept a dagger safely hidden at his waist, ready at any moment to draw it, not concerned about the fact that'd he'd be facing a man with a gun with only a knife.
Charcoal responded to Kodak with a louder growl, baring his large fangs. He then stormed up to Aonair and addressed the others. "Don't you worry your pretty little heads- it's only this one I wish to torture. I'll keep him alive though, but just barely. Consider it compensation, Kino." He spat at the beta who was shivering.
"You don't deserve a normal life. You're a monster." Charcoal mused at Kino.
Charcoal responded to Kodak with a louder growl, baring his large fangs. He then stormed up to Aonair and addressed the others. "Don't you worry your pretty little heads- it's only this one I wish to torture. I'll keep him alive though, but just barely. Consider it compensation, Kino." He spat at the beta who was shivering.
"You don't deserve a normal life. You're a monster." Charcoal mused at Kino.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20