Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Petal Project OOC (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
*SCREAMS*

Did I miss the engagement!!! I wasn’t gone for that longAAAAAAAAAAAA
*SCREAMS*

1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
[quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2020-08-20 18:36:03" ] *SCREAMS* Did I miss the engagement!!! I wasn’t gone for that longAAAAAAAAAAAA [/quote] dont worry, Hypnos, Mortem, and Alex are planning the wedding
Tumbleweeds wrote on 2020-08-20 18:36:03:
*SCREAMS*

dont worry, Hypnos, Mortem, and Alex are planning the wedding
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
Lemme know if I need to change anything^^

Name: Harpocrates
Number ID: 052
Flower: Belledonna (silence)
Appearance: Harpocrates is albino, so he has white hair, extremely pale skin, and has red eyes. His hair is fluffy and flicky and his eyes are very large. Because of the lack of melanin in his eyes, Harpocrates has a hard time seeing in bright light and it also hurts his eyes to look at bright lights. He’s relatively short, standing only at 5’, this is because he is malnourished and isn’t very strong, however he tries to hide this by wearing oversized or baggy clothing.

Backstory: Harpocrates can’t remember anything before he arrived at the orphanage. He was just there one day, alone and without a home. He was put in a room with other kids around his age, but was immediately treated as an outcast, just for being different. No matter how hard he tried, everyone shut him out. So, he tried other things to get them to like him, such as giving them small portions of his food. The other kids saw this as an opportunity and constantly requested more and more food, leading to him being malnourished. He couldn’t fight back, even if he tried, so he stopped fighting. He let them do what they wanted, he didn’t speak up or tell anyone, which is why he doesn’t talk much anymore. Nobody wanted him, so when the Petal Project came to the orphanage, Harpocrates was sent away almost immediately. He's just arriving now and has no clue about what the Petal Project is or does.

Personality: Harpocrates is very soft spoken and kind. He doesn’t really like talking, so he mainly uses headshakes to communicate. As a result, he has a hard time making friends and interacting with people in general. He does try to interact with people, especially those who haven’t gotten to know anyone. His past peers did’t really like how different Harpocrates and often teased him, some taking violent action resulting in more than enough injuries and a high pain tolerance. Despite not talking, he likes to sing when he's alone as it calms him down.

Other: He's ace pan and likes people based on their personalities, not on looks or gender :)

He's a character that I've used in non FR roleplays. His 'true' name is Shiroi.

Also I know that irl albino people don't have red eyes, but he has them anyways^^

Voice claim because why not. (I hope you don't mind sad songs...)
Lemme know if I need to change anything^^

Name: Harpocrates
Number ID: 052
Flower: Belledonna (silence)
Appearance: Harpocrates is albino, so he has white hair, extremely pale skin, and has red eyes. His hair is fluffy and flicky and his eyes are very large. Because of the lack of melanin in his eyes, Harpocrates has a hard time seeing in bright light and it also hurts his eyes to look at bright lights. He’s relatively short, standing only at 5’, this is because he is malnourished and isn’t very strong, however he tries to hide this by wearing oversized or baggy clothing.

Backstory: Harpocrates can’t remember anything before he arrived at the orphanage. He was just there one day, alone and without a home. He was put in a room with other kids around his age, but was immediately treated as an outcast, just for being different. No matter how hard he tried, everyone shut him out. So, he tried other things to get them to like him, such as giving them small portions of his food. The other kids saw this as an opportunity and constantly requested more and more food, leading to him being malnourished. He couldn’t fight back, even if he tried, so he stopped fighting. He let them do what they wanted, he didn’t speak up or tell anyone, which is why he doesn’t talk much anymore. Nobody wanted him, so when the Petal Project came to the orphanage, Harpocrates was sent away almost immediately. He's just arriving now and has no clue about what the Petal Project is or does.

Personality: Harpocrates is very soft spoken and kind. He doesn’t really like talking, so he mainly uses headshakes to communicate. As a result, he has a hard time making friends and interacting with people in general. He does try to interact with people, especially those who haven’t gotten to know anyone. His past peers did’t really like how different Harpocrates and often teased him, some taking violent action resulting in more than enough injuries and a high pain tolerance. Despite not talking, he likes to sing when he's alone as it calms him down.

Other: He's ace pan and likes people based on their personalities, not on looks or gender :)

He's a character that I've used in non FR roleplays. His 'true' name is Shiroi.

Also I know that irl albino people don't have red eyes, but he has them anyways^^

Voice claim because why not. (I hope you don't mind sad songs...)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
I love this child.

He must meet Apollo
I love this child.

He must meet Apollo
JkpHEfN.jpg
yes this child is in.

strange enough Hypnos also has white hair and red eyes (but that's because he's based off of the coatl in my pfp)
yes this child is in.

strange enough Hypnos also has white hair and red eyes (but that's because he's based off of the coatl in my pfp)
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-20 18:51:42" ] I love this child. He must meet Apollo [/quote] [s]should we do one of those wedding things for Killian and Lucy?
Luminousheart wrote on 2020-08-20 18:51:42:
I love this child.

He must meet Apollo

should we do one of those wedding things for Killian and Lucy?
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
[quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-08-20 18:53:42" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-20 18:51:42" ] I love this child. He must meet Apollo [/quote] [s]should we do one of those wedding things for Killian and Lucy? [/quote] Y E S WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW THREAD JUST FOR THE WEDDING-
CloudiiRaffe wrote on 2020-08-20 18:53:42:
I love this child.

He must meet Apollo

Y E S

WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW THREAD JUST FOR THE WEDDING-
JkpHEfN.jpg
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-20 18:56:11" ] [quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-08-20 18:53:42" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-20 18:51:42" ] I love this child. He must meet Apollo [/quote] [s]should we do one of those wedding things for Killian and Lucy? [/quote] Y E S WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW THREAD JUST FOR THE WEDDING- [/quote] MEEE!
Luminousheart wrote on 2020-08-20 18:56:11:
I love this child.

He must meet Apollo

Y E S

MEEE!
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
[quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-08-20 18:56:55" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-20 18:56:11" ] [quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-08-20 18:53:42" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-20 18:51:42" ] I love this child. He must meet Apollo [/quote] [s]should we do one of those wedding things for Killian and Lucy? [/quote] Y E S WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW THREAD JUST FOR THE WEDDING- [/quote] MEEE! [/quote] YAY!!! APOLLO IS THE RING BEARER [img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/292882656/original.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/96/ec/89/96ec89412cb04c625d2d435a49f6b122.jpg[/img]
CloudiiRaffe wrote on 2020-08-20 18:56:55:
I love this child.

He must meet Apollo

Y E S

MEEE!

YAY!!!

APOLLO IS THE RING BEARER

original.jpg

96ec89412cb04c625d2d435a49f6b122.jpg
JkpHEfN.jpg
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-20 18:58:10" ] [quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-08-20 18:56:55" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-20 18:56:11" ] [quote name="CloudiiRaffe" date="2020-08-20 18:53:42" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-20 18:51:42" ] I love this child. He must meet Apollo [/quote] [s]should we do one of those wedding things for Killian and Lucy? [/quote] Y E S WHO WANTS TO MAKE A NEW THREAD JUST FOR THE WEDDING- [/quote] MEEE! [/quote] YAY!!! APOLLO IS THE RING BEARER [img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/292882656/original.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/96/ec/89/96ec89412cb04c625d2d435a49f6b122.jpg[/img] [/quote] OKAY OKAY I'LL MAKE THE THREAD. SHOULD WE DO IT IN RP OR..?
Luminousheart wrote on 2020-08-20 18:58:10:
CloudiiRaffe wrote on 2020-08-20 18:56:55:
I love this child.

He must meet Apollo

Y E S

MEEE!

YAY!!!

APOLLO IS THE RING BEARER

original.jpg

96ec89412cb04c625d2d435a49f6b122.jpg

OKAY OKAY I'LL MAKE THE THREAD.

SHOULD WE DO IT IN RP OR..?
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot