Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Academy of the Sciences and Magic IC
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28
Haydn

Haydn shrugged, "I guess it's not as bad as my shadow thing." he said, as he spoke the shadows around him formed different things, two skydancers, wings, and an abandoned hatchling before turning back to wisps.
Haydn

Haydn shrugged, "I guess it's not as bad as my shadow thing." he said, as he spoke the shadows around him formed different things, two skydancers, wings, and an abandoned hatchling before turning back to wisps.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Arc shuffled. Noticing that there was another he hadn’t really noticed before. The Skydancer in his house started talking to the other. Arc figured out they were a Coatl. They were both part of his house and he finally knew some names to dragons. Haydn was the Skydancer based off voice and Mel was the Coatl. They were conversing about powers and bad luck and such. He thought that they were certainly interesting dragons. However, he listened, not speaking, not watching. Though his antennae were wiggling and twitching at the voices of the other two. An indication that he was listening. His head turned to face Elton, who he had figured out was the name of his house housemaster. Wanting to say something though unsure of how to.
Arc shuffled. Noticing that there was another he hadn’t really noticed before. The Skydancer in his house started talking to the other. Arc figured out they were a Coatl. They were both part of his house and he finally knew some names to dragons. Haydn was the Skydancer based off voice and Mel was the Coatl. They were conversing about powers and bad luck and such. He thought that they were certainly interesting dragons. However, he listened, not speaking, not watching. Though his antennae were wiggling and twitching at the voices of the other two. An indication that he was listening. His head turned to face Elton, who he had figured out was the name of his house housemaster. Wanting to say something though unsure of how to.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
"Wow, what was that?" Mel asked Hayden, "What did those shadows mean?" She glanced at another dragon close by as well.
"Wow, what was that?" Mel asked Hayden, "What did those shadows mean?" She glanced at another dragon close by as well.
logo.jpg

Less than 100,000 coins/100 gem commissions!
[For now we are closed though but I will open soon!]
As Monkey flew up the mountain and threw the doors, he heard voices. He turned a corner into a random hallway and found a few dragons talking. One of them was really strange, apparently a female coatl though he couldn't really tell. He approached from behind as the dragons in the corridor talked.
As Monkey flew up the mountain and threw the doors, he heard voices. He turned a corner into a random hallway and found a few dragons talking. One of them was really strange, apparently a female coatl though he couldn't really tell. He approached from behind as the dragons in the corridor talked.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Haydn shrugged, "I have no idea." he lied, he noticed the fae behind Mal, "Oh, hello." he said, the shadows moved to form another dragon behind Haydn, the shadow dragon tilted its head curiously at the fae.
Haydn shrugged, "I have no idea." he lied, he noticed the fae behind Mal, "Oh, hello." he said, the shadows moved to form another dragon behind Haydn, the shadow dragon tilted its head curiously at the fae.
JkpHEfN.jpg
"Hello," Monkey said slowly to the new dragon. He looked warily at the shadow figure but could feel it was just magic, nothing to be frightened of.
"Hello," Monkey said slowly to the new dragon. He looked warily at the shadow figure but could feel it was just magic, nothing to be frightened of.
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
"Hi," Mel said being shy like last time.
"Hi," Mel said being shy like last time.
logo.jpg

Less than 100,000 coins/100 gem commissions!
[For now we are closed though but I will open soon!]
Haydn

Haydn smiled welcomingly, "Who are you?" he asked the fae.
Haydn

Haydn smiled welcomingly, "Who are you?" he asked the fae.
JkpHEfN.jpg
He smiled at the coatl in front of him, then turned to the shadowy skydancer.
"I'm Monkey," said Monkey. "What's your name?"

Amethyst felt a new magical presence near the place Rami and her brother had left. She got up from where she'd been blown off her feet by the magic of the different dragons around her, and made her way towards the place she could feel her brothers nature-y, watery presence and came up behind him, making him jump a little.
He smiled at the coatl in front of him, then turned to the shadowy skydancer.
"I'm Monkey," said Monkey. "What's your name?"

Amethyst felt a new magical presence near the place Rami and her brother had left. She got up from where she'd been blown off her feet by the magic of the different dragons around her, and made her way towards the place she could feel her brothers nature-y, watery presence and came up behind him, making him jump a little.
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
Haydn

"Im Haydn. Nice to meet you." the shadow dragon behind him waved before turning back to wisps.
Haydn

"Im Haydn. Nice to meet you." the shadow dragon behind him waved before turning back to wisps.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28