Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Academy of the Sciences and Magic IC
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
Arc nodded. Slowly getting up and walking over to the doorway. Magic flowed everywhere here but... he still had unsure footing. Making sure he wouldn’t bump into the doorway Arc went slowly. Going into the dorm he sat in an area. He believed it was the living area but he wasn’t quite sure. Either way he sighed and just laid on a giant ball? of some sort. It cradled him and was comfortable. He started to relax a little, laying his head down for now.
Arc nodded. Slowly getting up and walking over to the doorway. Magic flowed everywhere here but... he still had unsure footing. Making sure he wouldn’t bump into the doorway Arc went slowly. Going into the dorm he sat in an area. He believed it was the living area but he wasn’t quite sure. Either way he sighed and just laid on a giant ball? of some sort. It cradled him and was comfortable. He started to relax a little, laying his head down for now.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
Mel entered the Mystic room as well and decided to look around. She was a bit disappointed that the Mystic room wasn't actually what she thought it was. The couches, tables, beds, and fireplace looked nice however. Bored but calm, she went back to the hallways. When she went back though, she felt her magic acting up...
A student she didn't know/meet was screaming for some reason in one of the hallways and suddenly a monster made with potions was chasing some of the other children she didn't know/meet. Paranoid she was, Mel knew the ingredients to make the monster disappear. With the ingredients in her hands, Mel quickly flew at the monster and put the ingredients inside. The monster slowly turned smaller and smaller until it was just a bottle of goo inside. Mel saw the pink magic dust... "Gulp," She did nervously.
Mel entered the Mystic room as well and decided to look around. She was a bit disappointed that the Mystic room wasn't actually what she thought it was. The couches, tables, beds, and fireplace looked nice however. Bored but calm, she went back to the hallways. When she went back though, she felt her magic acting up...
A student she didn't know/meet was screaming for some reason in one of the hallways and suddenly a monster made with potions was chasing some of the other children she didn't know/meet. Paranoid she was, Mel knew the ingredients to make the monster disappear. With the ingredients in her hands, Mel quickly flew at the monster and put the ingredients inside. The monster slowly turned smaller and smaller until it was just a bottle of goo inside. Mel saw the pink magic dust... "Gulp," She did nervously.
logo.jpg

Less than 100,000 coins/100 gem commissions!
[For now we are closed though but I will open soon!]
"So, a student wants tutoring to help with their magic?" Elton asked his fellow House Master, who nodded. "Very well. I shall make the necessary changes to her schedule, and let the other staff know." The Fae swept away, and Farore sighed. He did not need the stress, it would make his magic act up.
"So, a student wants tutoring to help with their magic?" Elton asked his fellow House Master, who nodded. "Very well. I shall make the necessary changes to her schedule, and let the other staff know." The Fae swept away, and Farore sighed. He did not need the stress, it would make his magic act up.
Dream on and reach for the stars
--Hailstorm--

Hailstorm brushed the ground with his claw. There wasn't really anybody to talk to. He spotted a couple other dragons, but they all went to the Mystic house dorm. She started messing with some ice, distracting himself.

--Rami--

Rami finally made it up the mountain. Sadly she couldn't fly. She walked into the room again, then immediately went into the corner, just watching the other dragons, but with a much brighter expression.
--Hailstorm--

Hailstorm brushed the ground with his claw. There wasn't really anybody to talk to. He spotted a couple other dragons, but they all went to the Mystic house dorm. She started messing with some ice, distracting himself.

--Rami--

Rami finally made it up the mountain. Sadly she couldn't fly. She walked into the room again, then immediately went into the corner, just watching the other dragons, but with a much brighter expression.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Amethyst and Monkey came back into the room with the rest of the house masters. Hailstorm was still there and they both smiled in his direction.
Amethyst and Monkey came back into the room with the rest of the house masters. Hailstorm was still there and they both smiled in his direction.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
--Hailstorm--

Hailstorm smiled, and padded over to them. He twitched his tail, lowering his head to make eye contact with them.

"How are y'all?"
--Hailstorm--

Hailstorm smiled, and padded over to them. He twitched his tail, lowering his head to make eye contact with them.

"How are y'all?"

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Mel went back into the Mystic room looking around in the hallways to see if any teacher or headmaster saw what happened. Luckily, she spot none and hoped she wouldn't get into trouble again. Mel was disappointed in herself again, why was she a non-colorful coatle? She knew that those types of coatles would bring bad luck if born.
Mel went back into the Mystic room looking around in the hallways to see if any teacher or headmaster saw what happened. Luckily, she spot none and hoped she wouldn't get into trouble again. Mel was disappointed in herself again, why was she a non-colorful coatle? She knew that those types of coatles would bring bad luck if born.
logo.jpg

In the Mystic room, there were other dragons and waved hello but felt uncomfortable with so many more dragons.
In the Mystic room, there were other dragons and waved hello but felt uncomfortable with so many more dragons.
logo.jpg

Amethyst smiled. "I'm pretty good." Monkey nodded behind her. "How bout you?" She asked. "You seemed pretty bored here all by yourself."
Amethyst smiled. "I'm pretty good." Monkey nodded behind her. "How bout you?" She asked. "You seemed pretty bored here all by yourself."
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
--Hailstorm--

Hailstorm laughed, rather quietly.

"Yeah, I'm a bit bored. Nobody really out here except Rami, and she just went through a lot, she's probably processing it all." He said, nervously. "What have y'all been up to?"
--Hailstorm--

Hailstorm laughed, rather quietly.

"Yeah, I'm a bit bored. Nobody really out here except Rami, and she just went through a lot, she's probably processing it all." He said, nervously. "What have y'all been up to?"

~ she/they! biromantic!!

1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28