Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Academy of the Sciences and Magic IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
OC THREAD - https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2874329/1#post_2874329

"Shall we get started?"

THE UMBRA MAGICA CLAN HAS, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF SORNEITH, OPENED A SCHOOL OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS OF ALL FLIGHTS. EACH STUDENT WILL LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD AROUND THEM, AND WILL BECOME BETTER, MORE ROUNDED INDIVIDUALS.

The school's doors were shut, but they would be opening in a few short moments.
OC THREAD - https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2874329/1#post_2874329

"Shall we get started?"

THE UMBRA MAGICA CLAN HAS, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF SORNEITH, OPENED A SCHOOL OPEN TO ALL DRAGONS OF ALL FLIGHTS. EACH STUDENT WILL LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD AROUND THEM, AND WILL BECOME BETTER, MORE ROUNDED INDIVIDUALS.

The school's doors were shut, but they would be opening in a few short moments.
Dream on and reach for the stars
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58756096][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/587561/58756096p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=#ffffff00]Help me[/color][nextcol][size=4]Arc was sitting, staring at the towering building. His forepaws fiddling with each other as he became anxious. Perhaps he was in the wrong place. Maybe he was too early or... even worse too late. At that thought his heart reced and pounded against his chest. He took a few deep breathes to try and calm his nerves. However it was difficult as this would be his first time in a new place alone, without a clan mate to help him. So he sat there, silently freaking out as he lowered his head to where he would normally be looking down at his paws that are still fiddling with one another.[/size][/columns]
58756096p.png Help me Arc was sitting, staring at the towering building. His forepaws fiddling with each other as he became anxious. Perhaps he was in the wrong place. Maybe he was too early or... even worse too late. At that thought his heart reced and pounded against his chest. He took a few deep breathes to try and calm his nerves. However it was difficult as this would be his first time in a new place alone, without a clan mate to help him. So he sat there, silently freaking out as he lowered his head to where he would normally be looking down at his paws that are still fiddling with one another.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
Bahar landed next to Arc. "Hello." She said softly, staring at the imposing doors. She folded her wings tight to her sides, her tail twitching nervously. Her heart was beating a mile a minute, and she wished that there was someone there she knew. She sighed. She was confident, but it would be so much easier to have a friend by her side.
Bahar landed next to Arc. "Hello." She said softly, staring at the imposing doors. She folded her wings tight to her sides, her tail twitching nervously. Her heart was beating a mile a minute, and she wished that there was someone there she knew. She sighed. She was confident, but it would be so much easier to have a friend by her side.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
"Hey, wait up!" Amethyst called as her brother zipped away in the air. She soon caught up as he laughed. They landed together in what appeared to be the right spot. Their father landed beside them. "You guys be good, okay? Do you have everything?"
"Yup," Amethyst said, holding up a small pouch. It was bottomless so all her belongings could fit inside. Monkey clutched his to his chest.
"Good. I'll see you soon then," he said, his after eyes sparkling. Then he took off back to the island where they were living.
"Hey, wait up!" Amethyst called as her brother zipped away in the air. She soon caught up as he laughed. They landed together in what appeared to be the right spot. Their father landed beside them. "You guys be good, okay? Do you have everything?"
"Yup," Amethyst said, holding up a small pouch. It was bottomless so all her belongings could fit inside. Monkey clutched his to his chest.
"Good. I'll see you soon then," he said, his after eyes sparkling. Then he took off back to the island where they were living.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
--Hailstorm--

Hailstorm sat very still, staring at the gate as if he could move it with his mind. He flicked his wings, not wanted to make conversation with any others, for fear he would be made fun of, and that nobody had approached him. A ray of sunlight landed directly in his eye, and for a moment, just a moment, he wished he could have bent it away, instead of being stuck with these ice powers. He shook his head, throwing the thoughts from his mind, and sighing, resumed his normal position.

--Rami--

Rami paced back and forth in front of the school. Her eyes darted from side to side, and she kept a cold, and aggressive air around her. A small charge of electricity shot between her horns, making a loud sound, a bit like sizzling. She rolled her eyes, the piece of plastic covering her tail making rattling sounds on the ground. She didn't worry, she really didn't need to. She was in the right place, she knew it. She glanced at the sky.

Shouldn't they have opened by now?

With a sigh, she lashed her tail. At least Hailstorm was here. But besides that, nothing about this school was good. Caught up in her bad mood, she kept pacing, muttering words under her breath.

--Spring--

Spring quietly sat in her classroom, the thought of going outside rolling around her head. Peaking out the window, she noticed students starting to arrive.

I hope these ones are calm, She thought to herself. Because, well, I would rather not have a bunch of crazy elemental students roaming around.

Turning away from the window, she sighed, then went back to fixing the classroom, not really caring to much, but wanting it to look nice, at least for the first day.
--Hailstorm--

Hailstorm sat very still, staring at the gate as if he could move it with his mind. He flicked his wings, not wanted to make conversation with any others, for fear he would be made fun of, and that nobody had approached him. A ray of sunlight landed directly in his eye, and for a moment, just a moment, he wished he could have bent it away, instead of being stuck with these ice powers. He shook his head, throwing the thoughts from his mind, and sighing, resumed his normal position.

--Rami--

Rami paced back and forth in front of the school. Her eyes darted from side to side, and she kept a cold, and aggressive air around her. A small charge of electricity shot between her horns, making a loud sound, a bit like sizzling. She rolled her eyes, the piece of plastic covering her tail making rattling sounds on the ground. She didn't worry, she really didn't need to. She was in the right place, she knew it. She glanced at the sky.

Shouldn't they have opened by now?

With a sigh, she lashed her tail. At least Hailstorm was here. But besides that, nothing about this school was good. Caught up in her bad mood, she kept pacing, muttering words under her breath.

--Spring--

Spring quietly sat in her classroom, the thought of going outside rolling around her head. Peaking out the window, she noticed students starting to arrive.

I hope these ones are calm, She thought to herself. Because, well, I would rather not have a bunch of crazy elemental students roaming around.

Turning away from the window, she sighed, then went back to fixing the classroom, not really caring to much, but wanting it to look nice, at least for the first day.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58756096][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/587561/58756096p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=#ffffff00]Help me[/color][nextcol][size=4]He turned at the sound of another’s voice. Jumping a little at first before finally looking back down in the direction of the voice. The source of magic was small but powerful so he figured it was probably a Fae as they are know for their magical prowess. He lightly stammers out “Ah... um... H-hello” His voice was soft and due to the mask, muffled, making it harder to hear him but probably not impossible. He flinched again as he heard that sharp crackling sound and could sense the elemental energy. It was strong, so he was thankful that it was quite a distance from him.[/size][/columns]
58756096p.png Help me He turned at the sound of another’s voice. Jumping a little at first before finally looking back down in the direction of the voice. The source of magic was small but powerful so he figured it was probably a Fae as they are know for their magical prowess. He lightly stammers out “Ah... um... H-hello” His voice was soft and due to the mask, muffled, making it harder to hear him but probably not impossible. He flinched again as he heard that sharp crackling sound and could sense the elemental energy. It was strong, so he was thankful that it was quite a distance from him.
Bahar nodded. "I'm Bahar." She looked around at the dragons gathered in front of the gates. She knew none of them, which wasn't surprising, but at the same time, slightly disappointing. She wished she could have convinced Patchwork to come with her, but alas. No such luck. She was extremely excited for school to start, she couldn't wait to meet the other dragons in her house.
Bahar nodded. "I'm Bahar." She looked around at the dragons gathered in front of the gates. She knew none of them, which wasn't surprising, but at the same time, slightly disappointing. She wished she could have convinced Patchwork to come with her, but alas. No such luck. She was extremely excited for school to start, she couldn't wait to meet the other dragons in her house.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
((can y'all please ping me if you're interacting with me? i don't relish the thought of having 20 notifications each day))

Phoenix stood further away from the doors than most other students. Her feathers crackled and burned, sending embers and sparks flying all around her. She had no intention of accidentally setting another dragon on fire. That would probably get her expelled. She sighed, letting puffs of smoke drift out of her mouth and nostrils. Maybe it was a mistake coming here. There would be so many dragons, all so close together. This was a recipe for disaster.

---

Petrichor stood with the main crowd. He didn't really notice the crowd though. His mind was lost in other thoughts. Like, the clouds. They were so pretty and puffy. He wondered what they felt like. They were made of water, so they were probably wet, but maybe, just maybe they were soft like cotton candy. Ah, cotton candy. Petrichor licked his lips. He hadn't had cotton candy in a long time. It was so sweet and fluffy and delicious. He thought he should learn how to make it. Maybe he should've gone to culinary school instead of magic school. But do they learn how to make cotton candy in culinary? Maybe he should join the circus instead...

Petrichor's thoughts continued swirling around in his head like nonsensical clouds.
((can y'all please ping me if you're interacting with me? i don't relish the thought of having 20 notifications each day))

Phoenix stood further away from the doors than most other students. Her feathers crackled and burned, sending embers and sparks flying all around her. She had no intention of accidentally setting another dragon on fire. That would probably get her expelled. She sighed, letting puffs of smoke drift out of her mouth and nostrils. Maybe it was a mistake coming here. There would be so many dragons, all so close together. This was a recipe for disaster.

---

Petrichor stood with the main crowd. He didn't really notice the crowd though. His mind was lost in other thoughts. Like, the clouds. They were so pretty and puffy. He wondered what they felt like. They were made of water, so they were probably wet, but maybe, just maybe they were soft like cotton candy. Ah, cotton candy. Petrichor licked his lips. He hadn't had cotton candy in a long time. It was so sweet and fluffy and delicious. He thought he should learn how to make it. Maybe he should've gone to culinary school instead of magic school. But do they learn how to make cotton candy in culinary? Maybe he should join the circus instead...

Petrichor's thoughts continued swirling around in his head like nonsensical clouds.
pixilart-drawing.png
Amethyst watched as more dragons started to arrive. She wished some of her friends were here with her... Rosemary, Bronze, Lightning, it would've been fun if they were here.

Monkey started inching closer to his sister, feeling alone. Did any of these dragons already know each other?
Amethyst watched as more dragons started to arrive. She wished some of her friends were here with her... Rosemary, Bronze, Lightning, it would've been fun if they were here.

Monkey started inching closer to his sister, feeling alone. Did any of these dragons already know each other?
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58756096][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/587561/58756096p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=#ffffff00]Help me[/color][nextcol][size=4]Arc lightly nodded, shifting in his spot out of nervousness. After a moment he responded with a shaky voice, “I-I am... uh... A-Arc... um... nice t-to m-meet you...” Arc silently slapped himself in his mind. His antennae drooping as he felt kinda dumb. His shuffling continued but his face turned back to be partially looking at where he believed the door was. Though he did let out a sigh as he noticed the others gathering here. It was a relief for him to know that he indeed wasn’t in the wrong place or late. He was just a tad early.[/size][/columns]
58756096p.png Help me Arc lightly nodded, shifting in his spot out of nervousness. After a moment he responded with a shaky voice, “I-I am... uh... A-Arc... um... nice t-to m-meet you...” Arc silently slapped himself in his mind. His antennae drooping as he felt kinda dumb. His shuffling continued but his face turned back to be partially looking at where he believed the door was. Though he did let out a sigh as he noticed the others gathering here. It was a relief for him to know that he indeed wasn’t in the wrong place or late. He was just a tad early.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28