Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Nightmares Inside...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62033583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620336/62033583_350.png[/img][/url] [b]name[/b]: Donnovan [b]personality[/b]: kind, energetic, enthusiastic and kinda people person [b]role[/b]: [b]extra[/b]: makes an excellent tea and is a bookworm [b]powers[/b]: he doesnt do much but as nature dragon he can grow any kind of plants [b]pets[/b]: [gamedb monster=352] [gamedb monster=344]
62033583_350.png

name: Donnovan
personality: kind, energetic, enthusiastic and kinda people person
role:
extra: makes an excellent tea and is a bookworm
powers: he doesnt do much but as nature dragon he can grow any kind of plants
pets:
Myosotis Fox Silky Webwing
arcane_banner.png
~Magic is around us~
@Lilbichito03

Accepted! Adding now.
@Lilbichito03

Accepted! Adding now.
thanks ^ ^
thanks ^ ^
arcane_banner.png
~Magic is around us~
@Lilbichito03

For your role, would you like to work for Frog or for Fear? There's currently two slots left for Fear and one slot for Frog.
@Lilbichito03

For your role, would you like to work for Frog or for Fear? There's currently two slots left for Fear and one slot for Frog.
mmhm, i´m curious about what would it be fear and donnovan dinamic, so i choose the nightmare store. :D
mmhm, i´m curious about what would it be fear and donnovan dinamic, so i choose the nightmare store. :D
arcane_banner.png
~Magic is around us~
@Lilbichito03

Ok! That will be interesting.
@Lilbichito03

Ok! That will be interesting.
@Cloverlord @sophiecat500

Ok, we're almost ready to start! There's just one more thing to figure out--your role. Who wants to work for Fear and who wants to work for Frog?
@Cloverlord @sophiecat500

Ok, we're almost ready to start! There's just one more thing to figure out--your role. Who wants to work for Fear and who wants to work for Frog?
Drayth seems like he would be on the nightmare side of things so I'll pick Fear
Drayth seems like he would be on the nightmare side of things so I'll pick Fear
@Cloverlord

Ok! I guess sophiecat500's character will work for Frog.
@Cloverlord

Ok! I guess sophiecat500's character will work for Frog.
@AndromedaFlight
@sophiecat500
Frog rushes into the room, clumsily knocking a few desk papers and clipboards into the floor. She stops and tries to get her breath back. "Sorry I'm late!" she gushes. "I really hate to ask, but on your first day I'd really appreciate if you could clean the back room? I know it isn't exactly caring for critters, but we will get there. I promise!" She picks up some papers and starts putting them back in place.

@Cloverlord
@Lilbichito03
Fear strolls into the room, his dagger-like talons clicking dangerously upon the cold marble floor. He gazes at Drayth and Donnovan evenly, narrowing his eyes slightly in observant focus. "Welcome. I am the owner, so you will be learning and taking orders directly from me. Before we begin, I'd like to make one rule absolutely clear: never, under any circumstance, go into the cellar."
@AndromedaFlight
@sophiecat500
Frog rushes into the room, clumsily knocking a few desk papers and clipboards into the floor. She stops and tries to get her breath back. "Sorry I'm late!" she gushes. "I really hate to ask, but on your first day I'd really appreciate if you could clean the back room? I know it isn't exactly caring for critters, but we will get there. I promise!" She picks up some papers and starts putting them back in place.

@Cloverlord
@Lilbichito03
Fear strolls into the room, his dagger-like talons clicking dangerously upon the cold marble floor. He gazes at Drayth and Donnovan evenly, narrowing his eyes slightly in observant focus. "Welcome. I am the owner, so you will be learning and taking orders directly from me. Before we begin, I'd like to make one rule absolutely clear: never, under any circumstance, go into the cellar."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22