Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes Rising [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
((That'd be great!! I don't have a preference about who goes except, I think we should ditch Mineta [emoji=banescale laughing size=1])) Risu struggled to find a response to Ryota's teasing. She floundered over her words for a moment. "I uh.... well.... I mean." Risu stumbled over her words. She dropped the flower on his desk and playfully shoved his arm. "Don't let it go to your head, I'm just being nice," she said with a cheerful grin. Risu turned her attention to the front when Aizawa appeared out of the blob. She waited patiently for her name to be called and energetically shot her hand up when she heard it. She made note of everyone's names and tried to memorize them; they would be classmates for the next three years afterall. As Risu looked at everyone raising their hands, she got a feeling that there would never be peace in class 1A.
((That'd be great!! I don't have a preference about who goes except, I think we should ditch Mineta ))

Risu struggled to find a response to Ryota's teasing. She floundered over her words for a moment.
"I uh.... well.... I mean." Risu stumbled over her words. She dropped the flower on his desk and playfully shoved his arm. "Don't let it go to your head, I'm just being nice," she said with a cheerful grin.
Risu turned her attention to the front when Aizawa appeared out of the blob. She waited patiently for her name to be called and energetically shot her hand up when she heard it. She made note of everyone's names and tried to memorize them; they would be classmates for the next three years afterall. As Risu looked at everyone raising their hands, she got a feeling that there would never be peace in class 1A.
pixilart-drawing.png
(I have updated the front page. In the character roster post there is also now a current events section. In addition, I have created a list of canon characters that could still in the RP. Feel free to use them or choose one to replace with a new OC if you want to add more characters.)

When her name was called, Alison raised her hand. Seemed normal enough. Almost too normal. This felt like something you'd do in a regular school, not the hero course at UA. She thought it over, wondering when they'd get to the more... unique aspects of hero training. While she was fully aware they'd need to take typical courses like math and English, she was more curious to see what the battle training would be like. Glancing behind her at the rest of the class, she wondered how many would actually make it to graduation. Just being accepted into the hero program didn't mean that everyone would become a pro hero. There would be a lot of difficult training ahead and they'd have to adapt quickly or fail. Her thoughts drifted briefly back to less than pleasant memories, her eyes darkening. No, she couldn't fail.

Ryota chuckled at her reaction, finding it to be rather cute. He tended to have that affect on others with his personality. Many who saw him for the first time wouldn't assume that he was such a relaxed and playful individual, but that's what made proving them wrong all the more satisfying. He picked up the flower, looking it over curiously. Well, this was the first time he'd ever received a flower from a girl. He decided to stash it away in his book bag, not wanting to risk forgetting it in the classroom.

Just then the door to the room slid open, revealing a girl with pale skin and long black hair and pink eyes. What was most curious of all was the clear scar on her left jawline. It looked as though it had been rather deep and painful whenever it had been inflicted, healing with a jagged edge. Her expression was unreadable as she stood there, seeming to scan the room a moment before addressing Aizawa.
"My apologies for being late. It will not happen again," she said, bowing before taking her spot in the last remaining open seat in the back of the room.
"And you must be Sato Kagome," the man stated, looking over his roster once more before scanning the class. "Alright, let's not waste time. Get changed into your gym uniforms and reconvene at the track. Hurry up." Some of the class stared blankly at him a moment before they began to file out of the room and down the long walkway towards the main stairwell of the school. From there it would be a simple matter of going down to the first floor and walking across the open grounds to where a small gymnasium complex stood a short distance from the main building.
(I have updated the front page. In the character roster post there is also now a current events section. In addition, I have created a list of canon characters that could still in the RP. Feel free to use them or choose one to replace with a new OC if you want to add more characters.)

When her name was called, Alison raised her hand. Seemed normal enough. Almost too normal. This felt like something you'd do in a regular school, not the hero course at UA. She thought it over, wondering when they'd get to the more... unique aspects of hero training. While she was fully aware they'd need to take typical courses like math and English, she was more curious to see what the battle training would be like. Glancing behind her at the rest of the class, she wondered how many would actually make it to graduation. Just being accepted into the hero program didn't mean that everyone would become a pro hero. There would be a lot of difficult training ahead and they'd have to adapt quickly or fail. Her thoughts drifted briefly back to less than pleasant memories, her eyes darkening. No, she couldn't fail.

Ryota chuckled at her reaction, finding it to be rather cute. He tended to have that affect on others with his personality. Many who saw him for the first time wouldn't assume that he was such a relaxed and playful individual, but that's what made proving them wrong all the more satisfying. He picked up the flower, looking it over curiously. Well, this was the first time he'd ever received a flower from a girl. He decided to stash it away in his book bag, not wanting to risk forgetting it in the classroom.

Just then the door to the room slid open, revealing a girl with pale skin and long black hair and pink eyes. What was most curious of all was the clear scar on her left jawline. It looked as though it had been rather deep and painful whenever it had been inflicted, healing with a jagged edge. Her expression was unreadable as she stood there, seeming to scan the room a moment before addressing Aizawa.
"My apologies for being late. It will not happen again," she said, bowing before taking her spot in the last remaining open seat in the back of the room.
"And you must be Sato Kagome," the man stated, looking over his roster once more before scanning the class. "Alright, let's not waste time. Get changed into your gym uniforms and reconvene at the track. Hurry up." Some of the class stared blankly at him a moment before they began to file out of the room and down the long walkway towards the main stairwell of the school. From there it would be a simple matter of going down to the first floor and walking across the open grounds to where a small gymnasium complex stood a short distance from the main building.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
( I'm just gonna go now so we can get this thread up again, lol! Anyway, how has everyone been doing these past few days? Staying safe? :o )

Hirai's musings had been snapped short as the new door opened, and the teenager's eyes moved to the newcomer. Well, now that she noticed it, there was an empty desk within the bland classroom. That was likely to be where the late girl was going to sit then. And sure enough, the girl went to the back of the room. Nodding to herself in satisfaction, Hirai returned her attention to their new teacher now that the quick interest had passed.

After announcing that they needed to go to the field, Hirai slipped out of her blue, plastic seat in order to catch up with wherever Mina and Alison had disappeared to. Eventually. she surmised, she'd need to at least introduce herself to the other classmates, but for now, sticking with the other two seemed like the best bet. Especially since Mina appeared to be so... nice? Outgoing! Yes, that was the word. After finding the... not two, no, Hirai didn't know where Mina had gone, so only one really, she called out. "Alison! Hey! What do you think Mr. Aizawa is making us do?"

Hirai hoped, selfishly, that Alison wasn't remarkably strong yet. And that this exercise wouldn't have anything to do with quirks. Yet she knew, in the back of her head, that in order to succeed she needed to work hard. So actually, she kinda hoped Alison was strong. Sort of. If she was strong then Hirai could use her as a goal, but if she wasn't then they could be friends or partners- and well, now her thinking was getting away from her. She should really stop doing whatever sort of pre-planning this was and listen for a response.

( I'm just gonna go now so we can get this thread up again, lol! Anyway, how has everyone been doing these past few days? Staying safe? :o )

Hirai's musings had been snapped short as the new door opened, and the teenager's eyes moved to the newcomer. Well, now that she noticed it, there was an empty desk within the bland classroom. That was likely to be where the late girl was going to sit then. And sure enough, the girl went to the back of the room. Nodding to herself in satisfaction, Hirai returned her attention to their new teacher now that the quick interest had passed.

After announcing that they needed to go to the field, Hirai slipped out of her blue, plastic seat in order to catch up with wherever Mina and Alison had disappeared to. Eventually. she surmised, she'd need to at least introduce herself to the other classmates, but for now, sticking with the other two seemed like the best bet. Especially since Mina appeared to be so... nice? Outgoing! Yes, that was the word. After finding the... not two, no, Hirai didn't know where Mina had gone, so only one really, she called out. "Alison! Hey! What do you think Mr. Aizawa is making us do?"

Hirai hoped, selfishly, that Alison wasn't remarkably strong yet. And that this exercise wouldn't have anything to do with quirks. Yet she knew, in the back of her head, that in order to succeed she needed to work hard. So actually, she kinda hoped Alison was strong. Sort of. If she was strong then Hirai could use her as a goal, but if she wasn't then they could be friends or partners- and well, now her thinking was getting away from her. She should really stop doing whatever sort of pre-planning this was and listen for a response.

forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
((I just didn't want to post right after already posting :/ but i'll do it now!))

Risu felt a pit form in her stomach. She hoped this would be some sort of fitness test and have nothing to do with quirks. She had only been training to use her quirk for combat for a few months. The power was just beneath her finger tips, but she could never quite access it the way she wanted to.

The only time she truly felt powerful was at the entrance exam. She didn't really know what she was doing, she just knew that she had to get in, no matter what. It had just been a spur of the moment decision; she had no clue that growing roots through a robot would destroy them like that. And she certainly didn't realize that her spiked vine whips could tear through metal like that. It frightened her. Her own power scared her. But mostly, she was afraid that her strength had been a one time thing. Or perhaps it was merely a product of adrenaline.

Risu shook the thoughts from her head and picked up her water bottles. Whatever was happening, she needed to be ready to use her quirk. Risu released the tension she was holding in her body and allowed her usual bright and relaxed expression to return to her face. She smiled warmly at Ryota and winked before walking away.

The school's layout was fairly straightforward, so Risu made her way to the changing room as fast as she could, hoping to get there before the others. Although, she knew that to be an impossibility. The others had left before her and were probably more well acquainted with UA.

Risu turned the corner of a hallway to see two girls walking together. She recognized them from class. A girl with long blonde hair and another fairly average looking girl. She took a deep breath and rushed to catch up.

"Hey! Would you guys mind if I joined you? I don't really know where I'm going."
((I just didn't want to post right after already posting :/ but i'll do it now!))

Risu felt a pit form in her stomach. She hoped this would be some sort of fitness test and have nothing to do with quirks. She had only been training to use her quirk for combat for a few months. The power was just beneath her finger tips, but she could never quite access it the way she wanted to.

The only time she truly felt powerful was at the entrance exam. She didn't really know what she was doing, she just knew that she had to get in, no matter what. It had just been a spur of the moment decision; she had no clue that growing roots through a robot would destroy them like that. And she certainly didn't realize that her spiked vine whips could tear through metal like that. It frightened her. Her own power scared her. But mostly, she was afraid that her strength had been a one time thing. Or perhaps it was merely a product of adrenaline.

Risu shook the thoughts from her head and picked up her water bottles. Whatever was happening, she needed to be ready to use her quirk. Risu released the tension she was holding in her body and allowed her usual bright and relaxed expression to return to her face. She smiled warmly at Ryota and winked before walking away.

The school's layout was fairly straightforward, so Risu made her way to the changing room as fast as she could, hoping to get there before the others. Although, she knew that to be an impossibility. The others had left before her and were probably more well acquainted with UA.

Risu turned the corner of a hallway to see two girls walking together. She recognized them from class. A girl with long blonde hair and another fairly average looking girl. She took a deep breath and rushed to catch up.

"Hey! Would you guys mind if I joined you? I don't really know where I'm going."
pixilart-drawing.png
[ hey guys, something suddenly came up and I don't think I'm able to keep roleplaying. sorry! @Niabi you can remove Hiyori from the character list ]
[ hey guys, something suddenly came up and I don't think I'm able to keep roleplaying. sorry! @Niabi you can remove Hiyori from the character list ]
(Will do. I hope all goes well for you!)

Alison glanced behind her when she heard her name called. At first it took her a moment, but she recognized the girl she'd met before class began.
"I'm not sure, but I've heard that on the first day of classes the teachers at UA will give quirk assessments to their students. It could be that he's going to put us through a series of tests to see just what we're capable of. Although... I'm sure he would have seen our entrance exam results..." Then again, there had been over a hundred people who took the exam. He'd have had to watched all of them in order to figure out their skills. Suddenly she wondered if Aizawa had even been one of the proctors of the exam. It would be interesting to know who had judged them and gave them their entrance scores.

Turning when she heard another voice, she saw another student from their class running after them.
"Sure," she replied. "You're... Risu, right? I'm Alison and this is Hirai." She wondered what the girl's quirk was. The water bottles were an interesting feature. Could it be a water based quirk?

Ryota was one of the first to get to the locker rooms, changing quickly and heading out to the field. It didn't take long for the other boys to come walking out.
"Dang... Do girls really take this long to change?" He muttered before seeing the black-haired girl from before. That's Kagome, he thought to himself, remembering how she'd come in late. Though apparently she was taking her vow of not being late pretty seriously if she was the first to arrive. After her came Ari and Ryota could have sworn there was a chill in the air surrounding the two girls. They were too serious. Shivering lightly, he waited to see what they'd be doing next in class.

(Will do. I hope all goes well for you!)

Alison glanced behind her when she heard her name called. At first it took her a moment, but she recognized the girl she'd met before class began.
"I'm not sure, but I've heard that on the first day of classes the teachers at UA will give quirk assessments to their students. It could be that he's going to put us through a series of tests to see just what we're capable of. Although... I'm sure he would have seen our entrance exam results..." Then again, there had been over a hundred people who took the exam. He'd have had to watched all of them in order to figure out their skills. Suddenly she wondered if Aizawa had even been one of the proctors of the exam. It would be interesting to know who had judged them and gave them their entrance scores.

Turning when she heard another voice, she saw another student from their class running after them.
"Sure," she replied. "You're... Risu, right? I'm Alison and this is Hirai." She wondered what the girl's quirk was. The water bottles were an interesting feature. Could it be a water based quirk?

Ryota was one of the first to get to the locker rooms, changing quickly and heading out to the field. It didn't take long for the other boys to come walking out.
"Dang... Do girls really take this long to change?" He muttered before seeing the black-haired girl from before. That's Kagome, he thought to himself, remembering how she'd come in late. Though apparently she was taking her vow of not being late pretty seriously if she was the first to arrive. After her came Ari and Ryota could have sworn there was a chill in the air surrounding the two girls. They were too serious. Shivering lightly, he waited to see what they'd be doing next in class.

(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
(oh geez, I completely understand. I didn't wanna respond too quickly after I posted either >.< And we'll miss you Sorella! Have a good one <3 )

She cringed slightly, letting out a low whistle that blew out into the open air in front of her in silvery lines. "I hope he doesn't," she admitted, truthfully. "But then again, this is a hero-school, isn't it?" Hirai sighed to herself, taking note of Alison's apparent deep thoughts on the subject as the other girl delved into a soothing silence. Taking a moment to bask it in, with the only waves in this hallway being the tip-tap of their footsteps, Hirai felt for a moment at peace. She felt that it would be a rare feeling when a sudden disturbance behind them caused her to turn her head, and a new arrival with a long braid adorned with wooden beads rushed into view.

"Oh, hi Risu," Hirai said with a charming wave, her voice low. "I don't know where I'm going either," she continued on with a quiet snort punctuating the end. "But I assume it's likely the building that our classmates are going into, huh?"

She waved a hand to the small gymnasium that rested stoically just in view, and then to the track Aizawa had mentioned not minutes before that was situated next to the building. Presumably, the trio would be able to get in and change, without being the last ones out to the track. Not exactly early, no, but not late either. Hopefully.
(oh geez, I completely understand. I didn't wanna respond too quickly after I posted either >.< And we'll miss you Sorella! Have a good one <3 )

She cringed slightly, letting out a low whistle that blew out into the open air in front of her in silvery lines. "I hope he doesn't," she admitted, truthfully. "But then again, this is a hero-school, isn't it?" Hirai sighed to herself, taking note of Alison's apparent deep thoughts on the subject as the other girl delved into a soothing silence. Taking a moment to bask it in, with the only waves in this hallway being the tip-tap of their footsteps, Hirai felt for a moment at peace. She felt that it would be a rare feeling when a sudden disturbance behind them caused her to turn her head, and a new arrival with a long braid adorned with wooden beads rushed into view.

"Oh, hi Risu," Hirai said with a charming wave, her voice low. "I don't know where I'm going either," she continued on with a quiet snort punctuating the end. "But I assume it's likely the building that our classmates are going into, huh?"

She waved a hand to the small gymnasium that rested stoically just in view, and then to the track Aizawa had mentioned not minutes before that was situated next to the building. Presumably, the trio would be able to get in and change, without being the last ones out to the track. Not exactly early, no, but not late either. Hopefully.
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
((Also sorry if i respond at weird times or take a long time to respond, i've got a weird sleep schedule and i spend way too much time playing other games))

"Oh right." Risu ran her hand across her braid and nervously laughed. "I guess I'm a bit dumb." She plastered a large smile on her face. "Well, sorry to interrupt your conversation, I'll leave you be."

Risu started to run away before turning around and waving to the pair. She turned back to face the building and sprinted at full speed to try to get there quickly. She changed as fast as she could and met the others at the track. She kept her water bottles with her; she didn't know if she'd need to use her quirk.

Oh! I shouldn't have been so antisocial with them. Dang it. I was so focused on getting here that I forgot to try to make friends.

Risu groaned to herself, unhappy with her miserable social conduct. At least she had been nice to Ryota. Or at least... she thought so.

Risu took a deep breath, she didn't know what would be expected, but she assumed she would have to use her quirk. She grabbed one of her water bottles and took a deep swig. Power thrummed beneath her skin. She could feel; she could see the plants in her head. She imagined the vines and the roots, the most destructive things she could make. No matter what, she would prove that she could be a hero.
((Also sorry if i respond at weird times or take a long time to respond, i've got a weird sleep schedule and i spend way too much time playing other games))

"Oh right." Risu ran her hand across her braid and nervously laughed. "I guess I'm a bit dumb." She plastered a large smile on her face. "Well, sorry to interrupt your conversation, I'll leave you be."

Risu started to run away before turning around and waving to the pair. She turned back to face the building and sprinted at full speed to try to get there quickly. She changed as fast as she could and met the others at the track. She kept her water bottles with her; she didn't know if she'd need to use her quirk.

Oh! I shouldn't have been so antisocial with them. Dang it. I was so focused on getting here that I forgot to try to make friends.

Risu groaned to herself, unhappy with her miserable social conduct. At least she had been nice to Ryota. Or at least... she thought so.

Risu took a deep breath, she didn't know what would be expected, but she assumed she would have to use her quirk. She grabbed one of her water bottles and took a deep swig. Power thrummed beneath her skin. She could feel; she could see the plants in her head. She imagined the vines and the roots, the most destructive things she could make. No matter what, she would prove that she could be a hero.
pixilart-drawing.png
Alison watched the other girl run past just as they made it to the locker room. She seemed rather eager, so she wouldn't stop the other girl from hurrying to get to class, though it wasn't like Risu had actually interrupted them at all.
"I wonder what kinds of personalities everyone has," she murmured as she changed. So far she'd seen a wide range from Bakugo's explosive tantrums to the dark and silent brooding nature of Ari and Kagome. She wondered briefly where she fell on that spectrum. I wonder if I could have ended up like those two... She shook her head free of the thought before heading out to the field where the other students were waiting. She didn't like to think about that. It always brought back the memories of being trapped in darkness, waking up only to find that everything she'd ever known was gone. She shuddered before refocusing on the present situation. No time for looking back.

"Oh, hey Risu," Ryota waved at the girl with a smile. She seemed to have hurried, though even Aizawa hadn't shown up yet. So far she seemed the most open, at least out of the girls in the class. While he'd spoken a bit with Kirishima and Kaminari, he was eager to get to know everyone else as well. He didn't exactly label himself as a social butterfly, but he knew the importance of making friends and connections early on. After all, they'd all be in the same class for three years. Best not to make enemies.
Alison watched the other girl run past just as they made it to the locker room. She seemed rather eager, so she wouldn't stop the other girl from hurrying to get to class, though it wasn't like Risu had actually interrupted them at all.
"I wonder what kinds of personalities everyone has," she murmured as she changed. So far she'd seen a wide range from Bakugo's explosive tantrums to the dark and silent brooding nature of Ari and Kagome. She wondered briefly where she fell on that spectrum. I wonder if I could have ended up like those two... She shook her head free of the thought before heading out to the field where the other students were waiting. She didn't like to think about that. It always brought back the memories of being trapped in darkness, waking up only to find that everything she'd ever known was gone. She shuddered before refocusing on the present situation. No time for looking back.

"Oh, hey Risu," Ryota waved at the girl with a smile. She seemed to have hurried, though even Aizawa hadn't shown up yet. So far she seemed the most open, at least out of the girls in the class. While he'd spoken a bit with Kirishima and Kaminari, he was eager to get to know everyone else as well. He didn't exactly label himself as a social butterfly, but he knew the importance of making friends and connections early on. After all, they'd all be in the same class for three years. Best not to make enemies.
(@LordKaos
Your character is accepted, however none of the characters are in the classroom. They are in a different location at the moment.)
(@LordKaos
Your character is accepted, however none of the characters are in the classroom. They are in a different location at the moment.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39