Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle Roleplay (Always open!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 277 278
(Pinging ppl to get this to go againnnnnn)
@Soupree @explosions1117 @painrivers @littlerooster @raptorclaw
(Pinging ppl to get this to go againnnnnn)
@Soupree @explosions1117 @painrivers @littlerooster @raptorclaw
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
I hope he’s acceptable ^^’

UN: DarkOverLight
Part You Want: Knight
Character's Name:
Malachi ( Windros )
Character’s Species:
Human, half demonic possessed
Character's Appearance:
Very strong and muscled body-structure. He doesn’t have a broad body, most of it is actually lean. He has a strong jawline with little to no scruffle along it. Malachi has light blue, almost white eyes that can sometimes compliment his jet-black hair. He has a thin scar lining the bridge of his nose
Demonic Appearance:
Alike his human form in structure, but a lot taller. Like around 7 feet in height. Windros has extremely long white hair that reaches down to his feet, but is usually kept up in a braid or high ponytail. He has thick, black skin dashed in darker colored freckles. Multiple scars cover his body, some deeper than others. Windros has a total of five eyes, two normal human eyes, one below each of those, and a larger eye right in the center of his forehead. He has two blood-red horns like look a lot like deer antlers. Malachi is only able to use this form when he is extremely aggravated
Character's Personality:
Malachi is chaotic, he acts like a rambunctious teenager 99% of the time. It’s rare to mad. He can be cold at times, but that’s only if he doesn’t like you. However, he became a lot more cautious when he was possessed by Windros.
I hope he’s acceptable ^^’

UN: DarkOverLight
Part You Want: Knight
Character's Name:
Malachi ( Windros )
Character’s Species:
Human, half demonic possessed
Character's Appearance:
Very strong and muscled body-structure. He doesn’t have a broad body, most of it is actually lean. He has a strong jawline with little to no scruffle along it. Malachi has light blue, almost white eyes that can sometimes compliment his jet-black hair. He has a thin scar lining the bridge of his nose
Demonic Appearance:
Alike his human form in structure, but a lot taller. Like around 7 feet in height. Windros has extremely long white hair that reaches down to his feet, but is usually kept up in a braid or high ponytail. He has thick, black skin dashed in darker colored freckles. Multiple scars cover his body, some deeper than others. Windros has a total of five eyes, two normal human eyes, one below each of those, and a larger eye right in the center of his forehead. He has two blood-red horns like look a lot like deer antlers. Malachi is only able to use this form when he is extremely aggravated
Character's Personality:
Malachi is chaotic, he acts like a rambunctious teenager 99% of the time. It’s rare to mad. He can be cold at times, but that’s only if he doesn’t like you. However, he became a lot more cautious when he was possessed by Windros.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
wait so in the story nobody knows he has a demonic appearance or we do?
WBsJuD1.png
bump we need a queen
bump we need a queen
@Arbiteur
Are you still interested in being queen?
@Arbiteur
Are you still interested in being queen?
Hey guys, I woke up with 105 replies. Most of them were from here, so I ask if you all to slow down a bit ^^’
Hey guys, I woke up with 105 replies. Most of them were from here, so I ask if you all to slow down a bit ^^’
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
oki can everyone just say when they will be offline and for how long when u leve @xxcoltwingxx
oki can everyone just say when they will be offline and for how long when u leve @xxcoltwingxx
I usually sleep 5 hours+ and got to bed at 12:00 - 3:30 am
I usually sleep 5 hours+ and got to bed at 12:00 - 3:30 am
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
[quote name="LittleRooster" date="2020-06-26 07:13:00" ] wait so in the story nobody knows he has a demonic appearance or we do? [/quote] Nope
LittleRooster wrote on 2020-06-26 07:13:00:

Nope
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
@XxColtwingxX
hi! yes I'm still interested in being the queen, what is the form for making a character and are there any rules of what is/isn't allowed? (Sorry if this is somewhere in this forum but I didn't see it)
@XxColtwingxX
hi! yes I'm still interested in being the queen, what is the form for making a character and are there any rules of what is/isn't allowed? (Sorry if this is somewhere in this forum but I didn't see it)
tumblr_ptgk77kIsC1ugssd3o9_400.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 277 278