Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle Roleplay (Always open!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 277 278
Does anyone want to join a new rp I made?
Does anyone want to join a new rp I made?
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
XD I have the intelligence of a twig
XD I have the intelligence of a twig
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
And what’s it about?
And what’s it about?
Heart/Sheep
[quote name="@Raptorclaw" date="2020-06-12 08:03:07" ] And what’s it about? [/quote] its the colisium. based off the training fields RP but you can be: -a monster -a familiar or -a dragon. info is the link in my sig.
@Raptorclaw wrote on 2020-06-12 08:03:07:
And what’s it about?
its the colisium. based off the training fields RP but you can be:
-a monster
-a familiar
or
-a dragon.
info is the link in my sig.
Oh interesting , perhaps I will join
Oh interesting , perhaps I will join
Heart/Sheep
hi! are you guys open to take on another person? i'd love to take the spot as queen if that's okay and available! (please ping me~)
hi! are you guys open to take on another person? i'd love to take the spot as queen if that's okay and available! (please ping me~)
tumblr_ptgk77kIsC1ugssd3o9_400.png
Is anyone else alive?
Is anyone else alive?
@Arbiteur
So sorry I didn't respond sooner, you can join!
@Arbiteur
So sorry I didn't respond sooner, you can join!
ME ALIVE
ME ALIVE
SackOfPotatoes

Village Boy

Jason / Jay

He's a medium-height teen. He has dark brunette hair, with purple eyes. He usually has dirt or dust on him somehow, as he works with horses at a local village barn.

He used to live his brothers, sometimes with his father, before he ran away. He only really has his grey Fjord Horse mare, Pearl. He works at the barn for free boarding. He barely gets by, but he does. Also he is gay UwU.
SackOfPotatoes

Village Boy

Jason / Jay

He's a medium-height teen. He has dark brunette hair, with purple eyes. He usually has dirt or dust on him somehow, as he works with horses at a local village barn.

He used to live his brothers, sometimes with his father, before he ran away. He only really has his grey Fjord Horse mare, Pearl. He works at the barn for free boarding. He barely gets by, but he does. Also he is gay UwU.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 277 278