Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD: Montana wolves OC sign ups
1 2 3 4
On the edge of the Northern Rocky range of mountains in Montana is a dead end town called Hope. It is the sort of town you could drive through and barely know you had been there, it was a no more than a one straight street for a few hundred years, a school at one end and a shabby motel at the other. But off from this street most of the dirt tracks led to huge ranches with thousands of cattle, one ranch in particular stood out from the rest, the Calder ranch. The Calder family ran this town in a way and their hatred of the "beasts" was stronger than any...

We lived up among the rocky out crops and flower-filled spring meadows below the harsh peaks of the mountains, it was a good time we had lived in peace for many years under the leader of Sika and his mate Sky our alphas. But the winter has been harsh and Sika, in his old age had made the decision to move down the mountains, now we were almost at the tree line. From certain rocky outcrops you could see down into the valley below where the human dens were, big dirty pathway cutting shapes into the pretty landscape. Mid-winter, in the deepest blizzard Sika went to look for a hunting party of young wolves that had been sent out 3 days ago and should have returned by now, not one of them came back... Sky couldn't manage the whole pack and the loss of Sika broke her frail heart, she passed away before the winter was out. As the grass begins to regrow and the birds are calling out with the joy of spring we must rebuild our pack....but will there be clashes with the close human population?

(please star threads so we dont have to post each other names)

(Idea taken from The Loop by Nicholas Evans - if anyone has read it let me know!!)

Please ask the owner of the character if you would like to your character to be their mate/any family member. I'm happy for everyone to start off with 2 wolf characters if they would like, please ask if you'd like anymore. Please ask me if you would like to have pups, the answer will most likely be YES :)

There are roles open for human characters too! Would you like to be Mr Calder's son and heir? His daughter and secret wolf lover? From the local government agency who are trying to protect the wolves? A rancher who has his stock killed by a wolf?

We will begin with a pack meeting.

Link to new role play -https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2864111#post_2864111

Idea plot chat link below-
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2859453/1#post_2859453
———————————
Alphas
Seraya~ @MistyFalls
Lighting-Bolt~ @DarkOverLight

Betas
Caspian~ @Seboo22
Foxtrot~ @DangerousGirl

Deltas ( male spot is open)
Fero~ @Luminousheart

Lead Warrior
( Taken )

PACK RANKS

Warriors
Everest- @Forestgardean

Hunters
Iris- @MintyKitsune
Meadow- @DarkOverLight

Trackers
Aicho- @Seboo22
Elora- @CheshireGata
Quicksilver- @MintyKitsune

Healers (Closed)
Moonbow- @SkyofStars
TheMisto- @EverlastingRoses
(Last healer spot reserved for
DangerousGirl))

Elders
Storming-Wind- @DarkOverLight

Pups
Cinderpelt- @Dangerousgirl

Omegas

—————————————
OUTSIDE OF PACK
Rouges
Lunestra- @Dangerousgirl
Nico- @CrazyAKApanda
Avalanche- @EverlastingRoses
Summer- @Arilia
Aria- @Arilia
Hail (“A”)- @DarkOverLight
Pepper- @SilverOtter

———————————————————————————————————————————

Name:

Appearance/description:

Tell us about you:

Family:

——————————————-

Name:

Rank(ask me if u want to be one of the lead spots/ Alpha and betas):

Appearance (Picture):

Personality:

Family or mate (optional):

————————————————————————
On the edge of the Northern Rocky range of mountains in Montana is a dead end town called Hope. It is the sort of town you could drive through and barely know you had been there, it was a no more than a one straight street for a few hundred years, a school at one end and a shabby motel at the other. But off from this street most of the dirt tracks led to huge ranches with thousands of cattle, one ranch in particular stood out from the rest, the Calder ranch. The Calder family ran this town in a way and their hatred of the "beasts" was stronger than any...

We lived up among the rocky out crops and flower-filled spring meadows below the harsh peaks of the mountains, it was a good time we had lived in peace for many years under the leader of Sika and his mate Sky our alphas. But the winter has been harsh and Sika, in his old age had made the decision to move down the mountains, now we were almost at the tree line. From certain rocky outcrops you could see down into the valley below where the human dens were, big dirty pathway cutting shapes into the pretty landscape. Mid-winter, in the deepest blizzard Sika went to look for a hunting party of young wolves that had been sent out 3 days ago and should have returned by now, not one of them came back... Sky couldn't manage the whole pack and the loss of Sika broke her frail heart, she passed away before the winter was out. As the grass begins to regrow and the birds are calling out with the joy of spring we must rebuild our pack....but will there be clashes with the close human population?

(please star threads so we dont have to post each other names)

(Idea taken from The Loop by Nicholas Evans - if anyone has read it let me know!!)

Please ask the owner of the character if you would like to your character to be their mate/any family member. I'm happy for everyone to start off with 2 wolf characters if they would like, please ask if you'd like anymore. Please ask me if you would like to have pups, the answer will most likely be YES :)

There are roles open for human characters too! Would you like to be Mr Calder's son and heir? His daughter and secret wolf lover? From the local government agency who are trying to protect the wolves? A rancher who has his stock killed by a wolf?

We will begin with a pack meeting.

Link to new role play -https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2864111#post_2864111

Idea plot chat link below-
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2859453/1#post_2859453
———————————
Alphas
Seraya~ @MistyFalls
Lighting-Bolt~ @DarkOverLight

Betas
Caspian~ @Seboo22
Foxtrot~ @DangerousGirl

Deltas ( male spot is open)
Fero~ @Luminousheart

Lead Warrior
( Taken )

PACK RANKS

Warriors
Everest- @Forestgardean

Hunters
Iris- @MintyKitsune
Meadow- @DarkOverLight

Trackers
Aicho- @Seboo22
Elora- @CheshireGata
Quicksilver- @MintyKitsune

Healers (Closed)
Moonbow- @SkyofStars
TheMisto- @EverlastingRoses
(Last healer spot reserved for
DangerousGirl))

Elders
Storming-Wind- @DarkOverLight

Pups
Cinderpelt- @Dangerousgirl

Omegas

—————————————
OUTSIDE OF PACK
Rouges
Lunestra- @Dangerousgirl
Nico- @CrazyAKApanda
Avalanche- @EverlastingRoses
Summer- @Arilia
Aria- @Arilia
Hail (“A”)- @DarkOverLight
Pepper- @SilverOtter

———————————————————————————————————————————

Name:

Appearance/description:

Tell us about you:

Family:

——————————————-

Name:

Rank(ask me if u want to be one of the lead spots/ Alpha and betas):

Appearance (Picture):

Personality:

Family or mate (optional):

————————————————————————
[b]Name:[/b] Aicho [i](pronounced; Aiko)[/i] [b]Rank:[/b] Tracker (/Scout) [b]Age:[/b] 4 [b]Sex:[/b] Male [b]Appearance: [/b][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/a4/3b/64a43bf0d2aeb0905250cceba0dd8b35.jpg[/img] [s](sorry for such a big pic, don't know how to adjust the size.. cuz I'm dumb)[/s] - Pale yellow eyes. Smokey grey, fading to black around the snout, ears, legs and tail. [b]Personality:[/b] [i]A daydreamer[/i]. Friendly, curious and loyal to a fault. Pretty social and laid back, though he enjoys his own company every now and then. An adventurous spirit, always aiming for that horizon. His curiosity might be the death of him, as he has an unconventional fascination with humans that'll draw him near the settlements every now and then. He'll never be the one to start a fight, though he will stand his ground when it comes to it. But snap at him he'll snap right back. - He's an absolute gent as well as spontaneously playful and energetic. - Weary towards outsiders, though he'll warm up to them pretty quickly if they're friendly as well. He's quite daring, and will push the boundaries, -that can put him in rather dangerous situations. [b]Family or mate[/b]: Caspian's younger brother [b]Theme:[/b] What's up danger - Blackway, Black Caviar --------- [s]will add 1 more, gimmie a minute[/s] [b]Name:[/b] Caspian [b]Rank:[/b] Beta [b]Age:[/b] 7 [b]Sex:[/b] Male [b]Appearance: [/b][img]https://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/12616742/thumb/1.jpg[/img] - Brown eyes. White with black highlights on snout ears and paws [b]Personality:[/b] [i]Very down-to-earth.[/i] The large male seems to be in a state of constant brooding. His collected and serious manner comes with his stature and experience. Caspian puts his responsibilities to the pack before anything else, even his own blood. The beta will stand by his Alpha unconditionally, and act as her enforcer. He holds great respect for the rules, and expects them to be followed, with exception of course. He is slow to anger, and patient with his pack-mates. Despite it all, he's a softie, and surprisingly he does have a sense of humor and a laid-back personality as well! He could be fun at times, given the circumstance. If he believes there's any kind of threat looming, one will see a complete change in demeanour. He's ruthless and unflinching in the face of danger. He doesn't think much of humans, and see's no wrong in picking of their defenceless livestock to feed the pack. He does not take well to outsiders. (edited, now i'm done) [b]Family or mate:[/b] Aicho's older brother [b]Theme:[/b] Iron - Woodkid
Name: Aicho (pronounced; Aiko)

Sex: Male

Appearance: 64a43bf0d2aeb0905250cceba0dd8b35.jpg (sorry for such a big pic, don't know how to adjust the size.. cuz I'm dumb)

- Pale yellow eyes. Smokey grey, fading to black around the snout, ears, legs and tail.

Personality: A daydreamer. Friendly, curious and loyal to a fault. Pretty social and laid back, though he enjoys his own company every now and then. An adventurous spirit, always aiming for that horizon. His curiosity might be the death of him, as he has an unconventional fascination with humans that'll draw him near the settlements every now and then. He'll never be the one to start a fight, though he will stand his ground when it comes to it. But snap at him he'll snap right back. - He's an absolute gent as well as spontaneously playful and energetic. - Weary towards outsiders, though he'll warm up to them pretty quickly if they're friendly as well. He's quite daring, and will push the boundaries, -that can put him in rather dangerous situations.

Family or mate: Caspian's younger brother

Theme: What's up danger - Blackway, Black Caviar
will add 1 more, gimmie a minute

Name: Caspian

Sex: Male

Appearance: 1.jpg

- Brown eyes. White with black highlights on snout ears and paws

Personality: Very down-to-earth. The large male seems to be in a state of constant brooding. His collected and serious manner comes with his stature and experience. Caspian puts his responsibilities to the pack before anything else, even his own blood. The beta will stand by his Alpha unconditionally, and act as her enforcer. He holds great respect for the rules, and expects them to be followed, with exception of course. He is slow to anger, and patient with his pack-mates. Despite it all, he's a softie, and surprisingly he does have a sense of humor and a laid-back personality as well! He could be fun at times, given the circumstance. If he believes there's any kind of threat looming, one will see a complete change in demeanour. He's ruthless and unflinching in the face of danger. He doesn't think much of humans, and see's no wrong in picking of their defenceless livestock to feed the pack. He does not take well to outsiders. (edited, now i'm done)

Family or mate: Aicho's older brother

Theme: Iron - Woodkid
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
[font=new times roman][center][rule] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size=7][/font] [rule] [img]https://retrieverman.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/black-wolf-dominant.jpg[/img] [font=new times roman]It’s not shown, but he has a snow-white stomach and tail [b]Nickname:[/b] “Bolt” [b]Rank:[/b] Alpha male ( Previously a Hunter ) [b]Age:[/b] 5 years [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Scent:[/b] Lightning-bolt smells of rain and sun-dried fruit, faintly of crisp snow [b]Howl:[/b] Lightning-bolt’s howl is deep enough to where it feels like your own bones are rattling. His howl echoes easily and is seen as the mark of a strong wolf. [b]Personality:[/b] This hunter is quite the interesting character, as well as mysterious. Sometimes he thinks like a Loner would and stays away from others, spending his time near rivers or cliffs. He doesn’t look very friendly and approachable. Even though he comes off as intimidating, Lightning-bolt is a true sweetheart. He is a gentleman and is very laidback. He can be somewhat stubborn, but usually listens most of the time. The gentle Delta has rarely gotten mad, but he has at one point. Can get very protective of those he knows. [b]Mate:[/b] N\A [b]Family:[/b] Open! PM me if you would like to make a family member of his [b]Coat Thickness:[/b] Lightning-bolt’s fur is quite thick. It usually keeps him warm during winters and can help with protecting his skin from shallow bites. He was originally the Beta of a pack up in the mountains, but was caught by humans. [b]Size:[/b] Quite large for a male his age, towers over most of the other wolves. The breed of wolf he is originated in Northern Russia and was brought to Northern America in hope of growing the population. [center][rule] [font=century gothic][size=7]S T O R M I N G - W I N D[/size=7] [rule] [img]https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/1267/1267257-bigthumbnail.jpg[/img] [b]Nickname:[/b] “Storm” or “Wind” [b]Age:[/b] 9.5 years [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Rank:[/b] Elder ( She doesn’t act like one though ) [b]Scent:[/b] Storm smells a lot like lavender and dew with hints of blood [b]Howl:[/b] Quite deep for a female, but very wise and strong sounding. [b]Personality:[/b] Storm has a good head on her shoulders after years of experience on being a rebel. She despises loners and rogues, she has had bad experiences with them. The elder likes to give tips to the pups and juveniles on hunting. Wind was raised with high respect and will always give others respect now matter how old they are. She is extremely resilient and will not be taken down easily. She may seem old, but she isn’t one to mess around with. If Storm detects a slight amount of sarcasm or disrespect, she will gladly whip them into shape. [b]Coat thickens:[/b] Wind has a medium thick coat that his quite soft to the touch. Her strands of fur are thin, but they stack together and create multiple layers. Storm’s tail is the only part were her fur fluffs up, the rest of her fur his slicked against her skin. [b]Size:[/b] For an Elder, Storm is tall. Her body mainly consists of lanky legs that make her extremely agile and quick. She has a good build, most of her muscle is in her shoulders and legs. [b]Other:[/b] - Has a small underbite, most her teeth are longer than most wolf’s. [center][rule] [size=7]M E A D O W[/size=7] [rule] [img]https://images1.phoenixnewtimes.com/imager/u/745xauto/9459385/mexican-gray-wolf-wolf-conservation-center.jpg[/img] [b]Rank:[/b] Novice Hunter [b]Age:[/b] 1 year [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Scent:[/b] Strongly of burning wood, faintly of raw meat [b]Howl:[/b] Her howl is loud, it sounds very sweet. [b]Personality:[/b] Meadow is very shy and likes to hang back a bit. She has self esteem and a bit of anxiety. This pup is a bit naive and can easily trusts others. Meadow doesn’t like to be in big groups, but likes to stay be rivers and flower plains. [b]Family:[/b] ??? ( Adoptive Father ) Seraya ( Adoptive Mother ) [b]Mate:[/b] N/A [b]Coat Thickness:[/b] Her coat is short and spikey to the touch. Her chest fur and tail puff up and are usually quite soft. [b]Size:[/b] Meadow is short and kind of stubby. Her legs are quite short and she has a thick neck, very thick skin. [b]Other:[/b] - Her right front leg is broken, but fixable [center][rule] [size=7][font=new times roman]H A I L[/font] [rule] [font=new times roman] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e5/56/8b/e5568bb89473e53c9b558ee4f0e34738.jpg[/img] [b]Nickname:[/b] “A” [b]Rank:[/b] Loner ( Will join the pack later on as a Warrior ) [b]Age:[/b] 4.5 years [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Scent:[/b] A very hypnotizing smell. Take a mix of daisies, roses, and fresh water with a hint of blood. [b]Howl:[/b] Hail’s howl is extremely loud, but lonely sounding. [b]Personality:[/b] Hail has the mindset of a teenager. She is reckless and overly rebellious, she can be tame a couple times but that’s quite rare. She loves the adrenaline rush of a battle and prefers to win them. With as snarky she is, Haill is extremely protective and caring. [b]Family:[/b] None remaining [b]Mate:[/b] N/A ( Just PM me ) [b]Coat Thickness:[/b] Hail has an extremely thick coat of fur, it is quite soft to the touch. Her coat is fluffy and shaggy. [b]Size:[/b] This loner is normal size for a wolf of her age, but she’s muscular from all of her climbing and scaling. [b]Den Location:[/b] Behind a waterfall tucked into the mountains. If she travels out far enough, she can see the layout of the pack’s camp. Inside is a beautiful gem cave. There’s a big nest in a right corner that’s sheltered by an overhanging of spikes and gems. [b]Bit of backstory:[/b] Hail had been forced into illegal dog fights for most of her life, which was mainly unfair to her competitors because she wasn’t actually a domestic breed. She soon escaped and rode a train all the way to this small town where she found her home in the mountains.

L I G H T N I N G - B O L T
black-wolf-dominant.jpg
It’s not shown, but he has a snow-white stomach and tail

Nickname:
“Bolt”

Alpha male ( Previously a Hunter )

Scent:
Lightning-bolt smells of rain and sun-dried fruit, faintly of crisp snow

Howl:
Lightning-bolt’s howl is deep enough to where it feels like your own bones are rattling. His howl echoes easily and is seen as the mark of a strong wolf.

Personality:
This hunter is quite the interesting character, as well as mysterious. Sometimes he thinks like a Loner would and stays away from others, spending his time near rivers or cliffs.

He doesn’t look very friendly and approachable. Even though he comes off as intimidating, Lightning-bolt is a true sweetheart. He is a gentleman and is very laidback. He can be somewhat stubborn, but usually listens most of the time. The gentle Delta has rarely gotten mad, but he has at one point. Can get very protective of those he knows.

Mate:
N\A

Family:
Open! PM me if you would like to make a family member of his

Coat Thickness:
Lightning-bolt’s fur is quite thick. It usually keeps him warm during winters and can help with protecting his skin from shallow bites. He was originally the Beta of a pack up in the mountains, but was caught by humans.

Size:
Quite large for a male his age, towers over most of the other wolves. The breed of wolf he is originated in Northern Russia and was brought to Northern America in hope of growing the population.

S T O R M I N G - W I N D

1267257-bigthumbnail.jpg

Nickname:
“Storm” or “Wind”

Elder ( She doesn’t act like one though )

Scent:
Storm smells a lot like lavender and dew with hints of blood

Howl:
Quite deep for a female, but very wise and strong sounding.

Personality:
Storm has a good head on her shoulders after years of experience on being a rebel. She despises loners and rogues, she has had bad experiences with them. The elder likes to give tips to the pups and juveniles on hunting. Wind was raised with high respect and will always give others respect now matter how old they are.

She is extremely resilient and will not be taken down easily. She may seem old, but she isn’t one to mess around with. If Storm detects a slight amount of sarcasm or disrespect, she will gladly whip them into shape.

Coat thickens:
Wind has a medium thick coat that his quite soft to the touch. Her strands of fur are thin, but they stack together and create multiple layers. Storm’s tail is the only part were her fur fluffs up, the rest of her fur his slicked against her skin.

Size:
For an Elder, Storm is tall. Her body mainly consists of lanky legs that make her extremely agile and quick. She has a good build, most of her muscle is in her shoulders and legs.

Other:
- Has a small underbite, most her teeth are longer than most wolf’s.

M E A D O W
mexican-gray-wolf-wolf-conservation-center.jpg

Novice Hunter

Scent:
Strongly of burning wood, faintly of raw meat

Howl:
Her howl is loud, it sounds very sweet.

Personality:
Meadow is very shy and likes to hang back a bit. She has self esteem and a bit of anxiety. This pup is a bit naive and can easily trusts others. Meadow doesn’t like to be in big groups, but likes to stay be rivers and flower plains.

Family:
??? ( Adoptive Father )
Seraya ( Adoptive Mother )

Mate:
N/A

Coat Thickness:
Her coat is short and spikey to the touch. Her chest fur and tail puff up and are usually quite soft.

Size:
Meadow is short and kind of stubby. Her legs are quite short and she has a thick neck, very thick skin.

Other:
- Her right front leg is broken, but fixable

H A I L

e5568bb89473e53c9b558ee4f0e34738.jpg

Nickname:
“A”

Loner ( Will join the pack later on as a Warrior )

Scent:
A very hypnotizing smell. Take a mix of daisies, roses, and fresh water with a hint of blood.

Howl:
Hail’s howl is extremely loud, but lonely sounding.

Personality:
Hail has the mindset of a teenager. She is reckless and overly rebellious, she can be tame a couple times but that’s quite rare. She loves the adrenaline rush of a battle and prefers to win them. With as snarky she is, Haill is extremely protective and caring.

Family:
None remaining

Mate:
N/A ( Just PM me )

Coat Thickness:
Hail has an extremely thick coat of fur, it is quite soft to the touch. Her coat is fluffy and shaggy.

Size:
This loner is normal size for a wolf of her age, but she’s muscular from all of her climbing and scaling.

Den Location:
Behind a waterfall tucked into the mountains. If she travels out far enough, she can see the layout of the pack’s camp. Inside is a beautiful gem cave. There’s a big nest in a right corner that’s sheltered by an overhanging of spikes and gems.

Bit of backstory:
Hail had been forced into illegal dog fights for most of her life, which was mainly unfair to her competitors because she wasn’t actually a domestic breed. She soon escaped and rode a train all the way to this small town where she found her home in the mountains.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Name: Seraya Gender: Female Rank: Female Alpha Age: 5 years Appearance: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b5/c2/45/b5c245001788419a5fc48a586a53c8a9.png[/img] Personality: kind, loving, loyal, will do anything to protect her family. She is good at sneaking up on prey and other wolfs. she will fight to defend the her pack and the ones she love. She normal sneak up on enemy wolfs and surprise them. She is also very good at climbing ( loves to climb and sit in a tree) Do any thing to feed and make the pack safe. Mate:Lightning-Bolt Pups:
Name: Seraya

Appearance: b5c245001788419a5fc48a586a53c8a9.png

Personality: kind, loving, loyal, will do anything to protect her family. She is good at sneaking up on prey and other wolfs. she will fight to defend the her pack and the ones she love. She normal sneak up on enemy wolfs and surprise them. She is also very good at climbing ( loves to climb and sit in a tree) Do any thing to feed and make the pack safe.

Mate:Lightning-Bolt

Pups:
Name: Nico

Scent: Animal blood and a faint scent of ashes.

Howl/Voice: Low with a hint of a rasp to it. Still sounds feminine, but also sounds more rude than nice.

Appearance: Her fur is all black with her left hind paw being an off-white, more red at times, depending on the lighting. She can seem big, but she is small. Her eyes are brownish-red(same thing as paws with lighting), and her claws are a bit longer than the average wolf's. Nico has a long scar on her side. (SOMEONE DRAW IT~ I mean, feel free to draw Nico) _(/\ \_ ._.)_

Personality: She doesn't like strangers, and she isn't normally a kind wolf. It is rare to see her being nice. She can be quite strong, having killed both her parents. There are rumors she feeds on other wolf's blood, but no one has actually been able to confirm that. If you annoy her, she'll either attack or ignore you. Unless you're a fellow rouge that doesn't do packs or a old friend. Then maybe you'll have a small chance to be friends of the sort...

Family or mate: She has none at the moment. Her dad and two moms are dead, and her sister Pearl is in an unknown state somewhere.

Puppy & backstory(From different roleplay.)

(Just for me, really.)
Title:
NICO
Place: ??? | Rank: ???

-Insert roleplay text here-
Name: Nico

Scent: Animal blood and a faint scent of ashes.

Howl/Voice: Low with a hint of a rasp to it. Still sounds feminine, but also sounds more rude than nice.

Appearance: Her fur is all black with her left hind paw being an off-white, more red at times, depending on the lighting. She can seem big, but she is small. Her eyes are brownish-red(same thing as paws with lighting), and her claws are a bit longer than the average wolf's. Nico has a long scar on her side. (SOMEONE DRAW IT~ I mean, feel free to draw Nico) _(/\ \_ ._.)_

Personality: She doesn't like strangers, and she isn't normally a kind wolf. It is rare to see her being nice. She can be quite strong, having killed both her parents. There are rumors she feeds on other wolf's blood, but no one has actually been able to confirm that. If you annoy her, she'll either attack or ignore you. Unless you're a fellow rouge that doesn't do packs or a old friend. Then maybe you'll have a small chance to be friends of the sort...

Family or mate: She has none at the moment. Her dad and two moms are dead, and her sister Pearl is in an unknown state somewhere.

Puppy & backstory(From different roleplay.)

(Just for me, really.)
Title:
NICO
Place: ??? | Rank: ???

-Insert roleplay text here-
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Sign up sheet for wolves Name: Fero Rank(ask me if u want to be one of the lead spots/ Alpha and betas): Delta Age: 4 Gender: female Appearance (Picture): [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8e/42/30/8e4230a3b7118f787ac9bca54f94f498.png[/img] Personality: Fero is a feisty girl with a gentle heart, she tries to be a good friend to anyone she trusts. She hates talking about her past and dodges all questions about it. Her silence is useful for stalking her prey and other wolves, although she does not like to talk, she will when she must. Family or mate (optional): Her brother is Pax, but he has been missing for a while. Howl: Her howl is long and Echoing. It is such a sad sound that it will haunt your dreams if you aren't careful... Themes: Shatter me- Lindsey Stirling Buy the stars- Marina and the Dimonds And... Bad lier- Imagine dragons.

Name: Fero

Rank(ask me if u want to be one of the lead spots/ Alpha and betas): Delta

Appearance (Picture): 8e4230a3b7118f787ac9bca54f94f498.png

Personality: Fero is a feisty girl with a gentle heart, she tries to be a good friend to anyone she trusts. She hates talking about her past and dodges all questions about it. Her silence is useful for stalking her prey and other wolves, although she does not like to talk, she will when she must.

Family or mate (optional): Her brother is Pax, but he has been missing for a while.

Howl: Her howl is long and Echoing. It is such a sad sound that it will haunt your dreams if you aren't careful...

Themes: Shatter me- Lindsey Stirling

Buy the stars- Marina and the Dimonds

And...

Bad lier- Imagine dragons.
JkpHEfN.jpg
-----------[columns] [color=transparent]HELOoojj;;;;;;;jjj[/color][nextcol] [center] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kojh0k9.png[/img] [nextcol] ----------------- [center][size=6][font=Century]Lunestra[/font][/size][/center] ------------ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/q0lGjP9.png[/img][/center] --------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/2hFcpIc.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gwim7wS.png[/img] [/columns][/center][/columns] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uyF8nV3ielM/hqdefault.jpg[/img][/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=3][font=Book Antiqua][u]Main Theme:[/u] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FirAbvv1EQQ]Redemption[/url] and [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM7VpGcU0BE]Queen[/url][/font][/size][/center] [font=Book Antiqua] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Nickname:[/size] Luna [/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]age:[/size] 5 years[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Gender:[/size] Female[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Sexuality:[/size] Straight[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Species:[/size] Arctic wolf[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Other photos:[/size][url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lumine/images/f/f6/Wolf_form.jpeg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/310?cb=20180225161538]One[/url] [/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Rank:[/size] Rogue for now but will be Med[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Abilities:[/size] She is an excelent tracker but having lived on her own and traveled so far from her original home she has learend many skills on how to fend for herself including how to heal wounds quicker.[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Mate:[/size] Aicho [/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]other:[/size]She enjoys star gazing[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]L[/size]una is young but quiet and observant. Often times avoiding interation with other wolves and people, though this is because of what she is. Her entire species isnt well liked by most humans. She is smart and always enjoys a good game of witts. She sees things most others don't in situations. she also has this ability to wield her senses in a way designated to the arctic region, able to smell and sense things even when covered in snow and washed mostly away by water. She doesnt get close to anyone and my manipulate them from time to time but never lets them get to close. No one but her really knows why. Though she hates doing it but she has adapted to put servival over almost anything. While as beautiful and mysterious as she is, she doesn't have many friends. Being that she is packless now. her howl is captivating and sounds sad as well as haunting. Her scent is that of pine, honey, and freshly laid snow [/color] [/font] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/h1QBcgq.png[/img][/center] -------------- -----------[columns] [color=transparent]HELOoojj;;;;;;;jjj[/color][nextcol] [center] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kojh0k9.png[/img] [nextcol] ----------------- [center][size=6][font=Century]Cinderpelt[/font][/size][/center] ------------ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/q0lGjP9.png[/img][/center] --------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/2hFcpIc.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gwim7wS.png[/img] [/columns][/center][/columns] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/chFPl3g.png[/img][/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=3][font=Book Antiqua][u]Main Theme:[/u] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waPdtcToMCA]Larger then life[/url] and [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sefkP4Pebyc]Cant please them all[/url][/font][/size][/center] [font=Book Antiqua] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Nickname:[/size] Cinder [/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]age:[/size] 1 1/2 years[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Gender:[/size] Male[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Sexuality:[/size] Straight[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Species:[/size]Mixed wolf[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Other photos:[/size][url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5e/8f/10/5e8f10940dfb3e7bd4f8a994b4a89bea.png]One from when he was a pup[/url] [/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Rank:[/size] Still considered a pup but will soon be old enough to have a rank (tracker)[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Abilities:[/size] Not exactly exceptional in any categories but...always trying to be[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Mate:[/size] open just ask [/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]other:[/size]He wants to be a hunter very badly/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]C[/size]inder is woven from his own cloth as some like to say. He isnt the most focused wolf in the world and tends to take life by the rains and do his best just to have fun and enjoy life, sadly most other males of higher rank dont exactly share his morals. He beleives that life is here to be lived and that you lonly truly can live once and he would rather live to experiance it all then to die and regret not doing something. [/color] [/font] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/h1QBcgq.png[/img][/center] -------------- -----------[columns] [color=transparent]HELOoojj;;;;;;;jjj[/color][nextcol] [center] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kojh0k9.png[/img] [nextcol] ----------------- [center][size=6][font=Century]Foxtrot[/font][/size][/center] ------------ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/q0lGjP9.png[/img][/center] --------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/2hFcpIc.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gwim7wS.png[/img] [/columns][/center][/columns] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5d/f6/e9/5df6e91f981b9bd952a59efde628768b.png[/img][/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=3][font=Book Antiqua][u]Main Theme:[/u] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTbBoAS6Qj8]happy song[/url] and [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L05p6i8_Pc]If your Goin through h*ll[/url][/font][/size][/center] [font=Book Antiqua] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Nickname:[/size] N/A [/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]age:[/size] 3 years [/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Gender:[/size] Female[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Sexuality:[/size] Straight[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Species:[/size] red wolf[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Other photos:[/size]N/A[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Rank:[/size] Beta female[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Abilities:[/size] They say curiosity killed the cat...but in this case curisoity killed the pup. She is endless ly curious and wants to learn about everything in this world. She also has a fairly good sense of smell[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]Mate:[/size] open just ask but shes a bit young right now XD[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]other:[/size]She enjoys exploring[/color] [color=#EEEEEE]______[/color] [color=#42291b][size=5]F[/size]oxtrot was born and raised in the pack. But sadly both her mother and father died from humans killing them, yet still the she-wolf doesn't hold a grudge against them, though most think its because she is young and nieve. She tries to always see the best in people at all times even if they are the lowest of the low. She doesnt seem to have any interest in climbing the ranks but does admire Cinderpelt for some odd reason. She also is usually found pestering the elders with her endless questions and ideas, though most of them dont seem to mind. When she got older she became a hunter for the pack but despite reaching her goal she felt she could do more for the pack, felt that there was a way she could provide more, so when offed to become the beta female, she found just that...a role that suited her....made her feel that she was truly helpful to the pack. [/color] [/font] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/h1QBcgq.png[/img][/center] --------------

HELOoojj;;;;;;;jjj
kojh0k9.png

Lunestra

q0lGjP9.png

2hFcpIc.png
gwim7wS.png

hqdefault.jpg

Main Theme: Redemption and Queen

______ Nickname: Luna
______ age: 5 years
______ Gender: Female
______ Sexuality: Straight
______ Species: Arctic wolf
______ Other photos:One
______ Rank: Rogue for now but will be Med
______ Abilities: She is an excelent tracker but having lived on her own and traveled so far from her original home she has learend many skills on how to fend for herself including how to heal wounds quicker.
______ Mate: Aicho

______ other:She enjoys star gazing

______ Luna is young but quiet and observant. Often times avoiding interation with other wolves and people, though this is because of what she is. Her entire species isnt well liked by most humans. She is smart and always enjoys a good game of witts. She sees things most others don't in situations. she also has this ability to wield her senses in a way designated to the arctic region, able to smell and sense things even when covered in snow and washed mostly away by water. She doesnt get close to anyone and my manipulate them from time to time but never lets them get to close. No one but her really knows why. Though she hates doing it but she has adapted to put servival over almost anything.

While as beautiful and mysterious as she is, she doesn't have many friends. Being that she is packless now. her howl is captivating and sounds sad as well as haunting. Her scent is that of pine, honey, and freshly laid snow

h1QBcgq.png

HELOoojj;;;;;;;jjj
kojh0k9.png

Cinderpelt

q0lGjP9.png

2hFcpIc.png
gwim7wS.png

chFPl3g.png

______ Nickname: Cinder
______ age: 1 1/2 years
______ Gender: Male
______ Species:Mixed wolf
______ Other photos:One from when he was a pup
______ Rank: Still considered a pup but will soon be old enough to have a rank (tracker)
______ Abilities: Not exactly exceptional in any categories but...always trying to be
______ Mate: open just ask
______ other:He wants to be a hunter very badly/color]

______ Cinder is woven from his own cloth as some like to say. He isnt the most focused wolf in the world and tends to take life by the rains and do his best just to have fun and enjoy life, sadly most other males of higher rank dont exactly share his morals.

He beleives that life is here to be lived and that you lonly truly can live once and he would rather live to experiance it all then to die and regret not doing something.

h1QBcgq.png

HELOoojj;;;;;;;jjj
kojh0k9.png

Foxtrot

q0lGjP9.png

2hFcpIc.png
gwim7wS.png

5df6e91f981b9bd952a59efde628768b.png

______ Nickname: N/A
______ age: 3 years
______ Gender: Female
______ Species: red wolf
______ Other photos:N/A
______ Rank: Beta female
______ Abilities: They say curiosity killed the cat...but in this case curisoity killed the pup. She is endless ly curious and wants to learn about everything in this world. She also has a fairly good sense of smell
______ Mate: open just ask but shes a bit young right now XD
______ other:She enjoys exploring

______ Foxtrot was born and raised in the pack. But sadly both her mother and father died from humans killing them, yet still the she-wolf doesn't hold a grudge against them, though most think its because she is young and nieve.

She tries to always see the best in people at all times even if they are the lowest of the low. She doesnt seem to have any interest in climbing the ranks but does admire Cinderpelt for some odd reason. She also is usually found pestering the elders with her endless questions and ideas, though most of them dont seem to mind.

When she got older she became a hunter for the pack but despite reaching her goal she felt she could do more for the pack, felt that there was a way she could provide more, so when offed to become the beta female, she found just that...a role that suited her....made her feel that she was truly helpful to the pack.

h1QBcgq.png

1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
[center][font= Monotype Corsiva]Okay, here it is! :3 Please tell me if I did anything wrong! Name: [b]Elora[/b] Rank(ask me if u want to be one of the lead spots/ Alpha and betas): [b]Tracker[/b] Age: [b]4[/b] Gender: [b]Female[/b] Appearance (Picture): [b]CREAM~ <3[/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/jMscrN9/89-ACD57-F-85-BC-4271-9246-E7-D1-F44-BE6-D4.jpg[/img] Personality: [b]Elora, while being an excellent hunter, also has an excellent sense of smell. She has her own moral set of code, believing strongly that 100 percent dedication to the pack should be the focus of any wolf’s life. Tracking down injured prey, sniffing for danger and locating safe places for the pack to rest are just part of her everyday life. Elora once belonged to another pack, but when a corrupt leader took over, she refused to follow him. “It is not banishment to leave an evil pack: it is liberation.”[/b] Family or mate (optional): [b]Nope![/b]
Okay, here it is! :3 Please tell me if I did anything wrong!

Name: Elora

Rank(ask me if u want to be one of the lead spots/ Alpha and betas): Tracker

Appearance (Picture): CREAM~ <3

89-ACD57-F-85-BC-4271-9246-E7-D1-F44-BE6-D4.jpg

Personality:

Elora, while being an excellent hunter, also has an excellent sense of smell. She has her own moral set of code, believing strongly that 100 percent dedication to the pack should be the focus of any wolf’s life. Tracking down injured prey, sniffing for danger and locating safe places for the pack to rest are just part of her everyday life. Elora once belonged to another pack, but when a corrupt leader took over, she refused to follow him. “It is not banishment to leave an evil pack: it is liberation.”

Family or mate (optional): Nope!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Would you mind if I made a second character?
Would you mind if I made a second character?
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
Rent nests through The New Big Nest Rental Topic!
( nope you can have as. Many I need to remove that rule)
( nope you can have as. Many I need to remove that rule)
1 2 3 4