Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD: Montana Wolf Rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Here is were the rp is! If you havent signed up yet click here.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2864166/1#post_2864166

Enjoy!

Again please star the thread and if u know any one ask them to join!
———————————————————————————————————————————

THE PACK

Alphas
Seraya~ @MistyFalls
Lighting-Bolt~ @DarkOverLight

Betas
Caspian- @Seboo22
Foxtrot- @Dangerousgirl

Deltas (male open)
Fero~ @Luminousheart

Lead Warrior
(Open NEEDED)

PACK RANKS

Warriors
Everest- @Forestgardean

Hunters
Iris- @MintyKitsune
Meadow- @DarkOverLight

Trackers
Aicho- @Seboo22
Elora- @CheshireGata
Quicksilver- @MintyKitsune

Healers
Moonbow- @SkyofStars
TheMisto- @EverlastingRoses

Elders
Storming-Wind- @DarkOverLight

Pups
Cinderpelt- @Dangerousgirl

Omegas

—————————————
OUTSIDE OF PACK
Rouges
Lunestra- @Dangerousgirl
Nico- @CrazyAKApanda
Avalanche- @EverlastingRoses
Summer- @Arilia
Aria- @Arilia
Hail(“A”)- @DarkOverLight
Pepper- @SilverOtter
Here is were the rp is! If you havent signed up yet click here.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2864166/1#post_2864166

Enjoy!

Again please star the thread and if u know any one ask them to join!
———————————————————————————————————————————

THE PACK

Alphas
Seraya~ @MistyFalls
Lighting-Bolt~ @DarkOverLight

Betas
Caspian- @Seboo22
Foxtrot- @Dangerousgirl

Deltas (male open)
Fero~ @Luminousheart

Lead Warrior
(Open NEEDED)

PACK RANKS

Warriors
Everest- @Forestgardean

Hunters
Iris- @MintyKitsune
Meadow- @DarkOverLight

Trackers
Aicho- @Seboo22
Elora- @CheshireGata
Quicksilver- @MintyKitsune

Healers
Moonbow- @SkyofStars
TheMisto- @EverlastingRoses

Elders
Storming-Wind- @DarkOverLight

Pups
Cinderpelt- @Dangerousgirl

Omegas

—————————————
OUTSIDE OF PACK
Rouges
Lunestra- @Dangerousgirl
Nico- @CrazyAKApanda
Avalanche- @EverlastingRoses
Summer- @Arilia
Aria- @Arilia
Hail(“A”)- @DarkOverLight
Pepper- @SilverOtter

The warm sun shines through the clouds melting the last of the snow off the ground. Spring was here finally. The sounds of the birds returning echoed through the forest. Down bellow new life was being born. Wild caribou grazing in a valley between the mountains. Down past the tree line the smoke from the humans homes disappeared.

Seraya the new alpha was sitting on the rock looking out.

The warm sun shines through the clouds melting the last of the snow off the ground. Spring was here finally. The sounds of the birds returning echoed through the forest. Down bellow new life was being born. Wild caribou grazing in a valley between the mountains. Down past the tree line the smoke from the humans homes disappeared.

Seraya the new alpha was sitting on the rock looking out.
[center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6c5e3b11c69cb8f42d6aa53bd2650601/tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif[/img] [size=7]S T O R M I N G - W I N D[/size] [rule] The Elder slowly made her way out of the den, raising her head to feel the warm sun against her fur. She looked around the camp and blinked. Wind flicked her tail to the side and looked over her shoulder. She walked over to the female Alpha and barked, making her presence known. “[b]Good morning Seraya[/b].” Wind whispered and looked to the side of the female. “[b]May I sit? It’s a very beautiful morning[/b].” She asked. [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/6b/60/966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif[/img] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size] [rule] He opened his eyes and lifted his head up, gazing around the den. He raised himself up and shook the dust out of his fur. Bolt yawned, showing off his canines before walking out of the den. He looked to the pile and gently shook his head. He stretched his legs out and grumbled softly.
tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif

S T O R M I N G - W I N D

The Elder slowly made her way out of the den, raising her head to feel the warm sun against her fur. She looked around the camp and blinked. Wind flicked her tail to the side and looked over her shoulder. She walked over to the female Alpha and barked, making her presence known. “Good morning Seraya.” Wind whispered and looked to the side of the female. “May I sit? It’s a very beautiful morning.” She asked.

966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif

L I G H T N I N G - B O L T

He opened his eyes and lifted his head up, gazing around the den. He raised himself up and shook the dust out of his fur. Bolt yawned, showing off his canines before walking out of the den. He looked to the pile and gently shook his head. He stretched his legs out and grumbled softly.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
NICO
Place: Her Cave | Rank: Rouge

*Nico yawns and opens her eyes, waking up. She drags herself off the cold floor, shaking her head a little. She stands up properly and then looks outside. Spring. That meant food. She trots out of her cave, smelling the fresh air. She sees a rabbit in the distance and sighs with a quiet laugh. She shakes the rest of her body and then charges at the rabbit, jumping at a close distance and chomping down on its neck. A few seconds later and it stops breathing. She smiles to herself and walks back to her cave. She sets to rabbit down and eats it.*
NICO
Place: Her Cave | Rank: Rouge

*Nico yawns and opens her eyes, waking up. She drags herself off the cold floor, shaking her head a little. She stands up properly and then looks outside. Spring. That meant food. She trots out of her cave, smelling the fresh air. She sees a rabbit in the distance and sighs with a quiet laugh. She shakes the rest of her body and then charges at the rabbit, jumping at a close distance and chomping down on its neck. A few seconds later and it stops breathing. She smiles to herself and walks back to her cave. She sets to rabbit down and eats it.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Seraya lifts her head up smiling, Good morning Wind she moves over making more room on the warm rock, of course, it’s a beautiful morning isn’t? Seraya replies.
Seraya lifts her head up smiling, Good morning Wind she moves over making more room on the warm rock, of course, it’s a beautiful morning isn’t? Seraya replies.
Fero

Fero had been awake for quite some time now, she padded out of her den and smiled at Bolt, no one really talked to her and she was ok with that, Fero was a little newer to the pack than most. It was ok that everyone thought she was partially mute, it left her some time to herself, even though she did miss having others to talk to...
Fero

Fero had been awake for quite some time now, she padded out of her den and smiled at Bolt, no one really talked to her and she was ok with that, Fero was a little newer to the pack than most. It was ok that everyone thought she was partially mute, it left her some time to herself, even though she did miss having others to talk to...
JkpHEfN.jpg
[center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6c5e3b11c69cb8f42d6aa53bd2650601/tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif[/img] [size=7]S T O R M I N G - W I N D[/size] [rule] She smiled and placed herself right beside Seraya. The Elder raised her head up and gazed around the pack. She took in a deep breath of air and looked over to the Alpha, still smiling. “[b]So, how have you been[/b]?” Wind asked as her gaze drifted around the camp and the wolves’s faces. [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/6b/60/966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif[/img] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size] [rule] He felt someone’s eyes drift over him and looked over, seeing Fero. He smiled and and trotted over to her. “[b]Hello Fero, how have you been doing? Is everyone being nice[/b]?” Bolt asked, his voice sounding a bit groggy. His white tail curled to the side, slowly twitching.
tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif

S T O R M I N G - W I N D

She smiled and placed herself right beside Seraya. The Elder raised her head up and gazed around the pack. She took in a deep breath of air and looked over to the Alpha, still smiling. “So, how have you been?” Wind asked as her gaze drifted around the camp and the wolves’s faces.

He felt someone’s eyes drift over him and looked over, seeing Fero. He smiled and and trotted over to her. “Hello Fero, how have you been doing? Is everyone being nice?” Bolt asked, his voice sounding a bit groggy. His white tail curled to the side, slowly twitching.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Fero

Fero wagged her tail at Bolt, "I'm fine, no one has done anything to me yet." She smiled and tilted her head to the side, "You sound tired." Her voice sounded a bit rough, as if it hadn't been used in a while.
Fero

Fero wagged her tail at Bolt, "I'm fine, no one has done anything to me yet." She smiled and tilted her head to the side, "You sound tired." Her voice sounded a bit rough, as if it hadn't been used in a while.
JkpHEfN.jpg
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/6b/60/966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif[/img] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size] [rule] He blinked, then smiled. “[b]Yeah, I’m not the earliest riser, but I do my best to wake up[/b].“ Bolt said as his ear twitched. He shook her fur out, just happening to look at the exit. He smirked and looked back to Fero. “[b]What would you say if I asked you to join me on a morning jog[/b]?” The large wolf asked as his smiled turned into a toothy grin.

He blinked, then smiled. “Yeah, I’m not the earliest riser, but I do my best to wake up.“ Bolt said as his ear twitched. He shook her fur out, just happening to look at the exit. He smirked and looked back to Fero. “What would you say if I asked you to join me on a morning jog?” The large wolf asked as his smiled turned into a toothy grin.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
F E R O

Fero smiled and nodded, "That would be fun!" She trusted Bolt, a lot more than the others, so she talked to him more then most. Fero looked over at the exit, the light made her eyes sparkle.
F E R O

Fero smiled and nodded, "That would be fun!" She trusted Bolt, a lot more than the others, so she talked to him more then most. Fero looked over at the exit, the light made her eyes sparkle.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29