Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With FeiyaAshcraft
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Leon couldn't believe how badly he had worded his confession, but seeing Rose's smile, he decided that it was going to be okay. Feeling her take his hand in hers, a small smile appeared on his face, fangs hidden behind closed lips.

But upon hearing her words, his eyebrows knit together in concern, and the vampire stared at the woman he loved with worried eyes--searching for hers. "Hey," he began with a nervous swallow. He didn't know what to do, what to say, to make her feel better. "I love you for a reason you know. You're strong, smart. Caring. You're willing to do whatever it takes to help the people you love." Leon's eyes darkened for a moment before he said, "You were even willing to sacrifice yourself for your enemies."

As he spoke, the brown-haired man began to rub his thumb against her hand in slow circles. Remembering the way she'd admitted it--soft and hesitant, worried, vulnerable--Leon pursed his lips, wanting to pull her into a hug and protect her from the nasty thoughts. "I'll always be here for you."

Because he knew she'd do the same for him. And he was getting dangerously close to the edge now that he was having to confront face everything wrong he'd done. He'd done a lot, killed even and not just humans at that.
Leon couldn't believe how badly he had worded his confession, but seeing Rose's smile, he decided that it was going to be okay. Feeling her take his hand in hers, a small smile appeared on his face, fangs hidden behind closed lips.

But upon hearing her words, his eyebrows knit together in concern, and the vampire stared at the woman he loved with worried eyes--searching for hers. "Hey," he began with a nervous swallow. He didn't know what to do, what to say, to make her feel better. "I love you for a reason you know. You're strong, smart. Caring. You're willing to do whatever it takes to help the people you love." Leon's eyes darkened for a moment before he said, "You were even willing to sacrifice yourself for your enemies."

As he spoke, the brown-haired man began to rub his thumb against her hand in slow circles. Remembering the way she'd admitted it--soft and hesitant, worried, vulnerable--Leon pursed his lips, wanting to pull her into a hug and protect her from the nasty thoughts. "I'll always be here for you."

Because he knew she'd do the same for him. And he was getting dangerously close to the edge now that he was having to confront face everything wrong he'd done. He'd done a lot, killed even and not just humans at that.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Rose kept her eyes down for a moment, her mind slipping into her usual routine of self doubt before his voice broke through it. She glanced up at him as he spoke again, calling her things she never knew she needed to hear from someone like him. Someone she wanted to be close to, closer than anyone else. Her smile softened as she held his hand gently and glanced at the small circles his thumb made against her own.

"Thank you, Leon." She spoke softly and put on a brighter smile for him as she looked back up at him. "I love you and I know you'll be there. I just have to learn to lean on someone sometimes" Rose nodded gently as she looked into his eyes, she could see the conflict in him as well. "I'll always be here for you as well though"

There was plenty of things they would need to handle in to pursue this relationship more but their inner conflicts needed the most work. They each had to confront their past even if she had not killed as many humans, she had still killed her own kind many times over and those blood stains never truly left her mind. her hands would always be dirty.
Rose kept her eyes down for a moment, her mind slipping into her usual routine of self doubt before his voice broke through it. She glanced up at him as he spoke again, calling her things she never knew she needed to hear from someone like him. Someone she wanted to be close to, closer than anyone else. Her smile softened as she held his hand gently and glanced at the small circles his thumb made against her own.

"Thank you, Leon." She spoke softly and put on a brighter smile for him as she looked back up at him. "I love you and I know you'll be there. I just have to learn to lean on someone sometimes" Rose nodded gently as she looked into his eyes, she could see the conflict in him as well. "I'll always be here for you as well though"

There was plenty of things they would need to handle in to pursue this relationship more but their inner conflicts needed the most work. They each had to confront their past even if she had not killed as many humans, she had still killed her own kind many times over and those blood stains never truly left her mind. her hands would always be dirty.
Leon wasn't any good at love. So even as he watched Rose stare at the ground, he hesitated, torn between wanting to do more to comfort her and knowing that she probably didn't want to show any weakness here where any passerby could see it.

Hearing her thank him, Leon found himself hating that he wasn't doing more. When he noticed that she was returning his gaze, he steeled himself. He couldn't lose control of his emotions now, not when Rose needed him.

Listening to what she said, the vampire gave a slight nod to tell Rose that he'd heard her before saying, "I get that. It's hard to trust someone like that," once she'd finished.

A hint of surprise washed over Leon's expression when he heard Rose beginning to comfort him. Had she seen it? "Thank you. I'll... that means a lot to me," he said, not exactly sure how he should respond. Still, he couldn't help but feel a little bit of warmth.
Leon wasn't any good at love. So even as he watched Rose stare at the ground, he hesitated, torn between wanting to do more to comfort her and knowing that she probably didn't want to show any weakness here where any passerby could see it.

Hearing her thank him, Leon found himself hating that he wasn't doing more. When he noticed that she was returning his gaze, he steeled himself. He couldn't lose control of his emotions now, not when Rose needed him.

Listening to what she said, the vampire gave a slight nod to tell Rose that he'd heard her before saying, "I get that. It's hard to trust someone like that," once she'd finished.

A hint of surprise washed over Leon's expression when he heard Rose beginning to comfort him. Had she seen it? "Thank you. I'll... that means a lot to me," he said, not exactly sure how he should respond. Still, he couldn't help but feel a little bit of warmth.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Rose felt herself torn between wanting to be the soft and loving women that so many others were able to do freely and steeling herself to everything around her like she had always done. It was hard to let someone through when that's all you knew for so long, so many more years than even the humans could imagine.

She nodded along as he spoke up again, it truly was hard to trust someone, and even hard to do so when it was once your enemy. Rose was still pushing that aside instead of addressing it further though. There was no need to do so with Leon as he was not her enemy even at the time.

Rose noted his surprise when she had stated she would always be there for him as well. Her smile seemed to soften and sweeten as he responded to it. It was nice to see how they were progressing in this. From the awkward hatred to allowing the other to see their vulnerabilities. She couldn't help feeling this warmth inside at how things had changed. Rose, however wasn't sure how to respond to him further or what to say now.
Rose felt herself torn between wanting to be the soft and loving women that so many others were able to do freely and steeling herself to everything around her like she had always done. It was hard to let someone through when that's all you knew for so long, so many more years than even the humans could imagine.

She nodded along as he spoke up again, it truly was hard to trust someone, and even hard to do so when it was once your enemy. Rose was still pushing that aside instead of addressing it further though. There was no need to do so with Leon as he was not her enemy even at the time.

Rose noted his surprise when she had stated she would always be there for him as well. Her smile seemed to soften and sweeten as he responded to it. It was nice to see how they were progressing in this. From the awkward hatred to allowing the other to see their vulnerabilities. She couldn't help feeling this warmth inside at how things had changed. Rose, however wasn't sure how to respond to him further or what to say now.
(posted before I finished oops

@FeiyaAshcraft done :D )

Leon didn’t need someone soft, someone he needed to protect from the world. He had enough of that on his hands with trying to renovate his clan. No, he needed someone who he could talk to about everything wrong with the world, someone who could help him.

He didn't mind the way Rose showed her affection. He enjoyed the little moments they had when they were together.

As they lapsed into a comfortable silence, the vampire continued to mull over his feelings on trust and being there for each other and love and, well, it really was a lot. Then, he pulled himself back and glanced at their empty glasses and plates. "Do you plan on ordering anything else? We have enough time for something else if you don't. "

Leon didn't know how many couples did this, but he wanted to get something small to celebrate them being together for a month.
(posted before I finished oops

@FeiyaAshcraft done :D )

Leon didn’t need someone soft, someone he needed to protect from the world. He had enough of that on his hands with trying to renovate his clan. No, he needed someone who he could talk to about everything wrong with the world, someone who could help him.

He didn't mind the way Rose showed her affection. He enjoyed the little moments they had when they were together.

As they lapsed into a comfortable silence, the vampire continued to mull over his feelings on trust and being there for each other and love and, well, it really was a lot. Then, he pulled himself back and glanced at their empty glasses and plates. "Do you plan on ordering anything else? We have enough time for something else if you don't. "

Leon didn't know how many couples did this, but he wanted to get something small to celebrate them being together for a month.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Rose didn't mind when the silence took over between them, there was some comfort in just being able to sit with someone else like that. There was no pressure to make conversation or continue to make small talk when nothing came to mind. It made the little things that much more precious when they happened.

She looked back at him after a moment when she heard his voice again and smiled lightly. Rose glanced at the delicate watch she had on and nodded a little at the fact that they still had some time. "No I think I'm fine. The treats here were very good though, I definitely would like to visit again"

Rose smiled a bit more as she looked at the brunet infront of her. "Did you have something in mind?" She asked more curiously, wondering if he may have had an idea when he made the suggestion.
Rose didn't mind when the silence took over between them, there was some comfort in just being able to sit with someone else like that. There was no pressure to make conversation or continue to make small talk when nothing came to mind. It made the little things that much more precious when they happened.

She looked back at him after a moment when she heard his voice again and smiled lightly. Rose glanced at the delicate watch she had on and nodded a little at the fact that they still had some time. "No I think I'm fine. The treats here were very good though, I definitely would like to visit again"

Rose smiled a bit more as she looked at the brunet infront of her. "Did you have something in mind?" She asked more curiously, wondering if he may have had an idea when he made the suggestion.
( Hmm considering writing a couple AU things for this. Would you be okay if I borrowed your idea with credit? )

A small smile spread across the vampire's face when he heard Rose. "They were," he agreed. "Maybe we can make this a monthly thing or something like that." Though, probably not monthly if that was how often they had their outings. There was a bit more to life than eating sweets, after all.

When Rose asked whether he had something in mind, Leon raised an eyebrow before responding, "I do," with a smile. It was like she'd read his mind; maybe he'd been too obvious. "I was thinking of getting something special, probably not jewelry since I'm guessing that you already have plenty of that, since we've been together for a month now."

The vampire kept smiling as he brushed a stray lock of hair behind his ear. "We can do something else though, if you want a surprise. Play a game - chess, a sport, or something else - go on a walk, feed the ducks. " He gave a slight shrug towards the end.
( Hmm considering writing a couple AU things for this. Would you be okay if I borrowed your idea with credit? )

A small smile spread across the vampire's face when he heard Rose. "They were," he agreed. "Maybe we can make this a monthly thing or something like that." Though, probably not monthly if that was how often they had their outings. There was a bit more to life than eating sweets, after all.

When Rose asked whether he had something in mind, Leon raised an eyebrow before responding, "I do," with a smile. It was like she'd read his mind; maybe he'd been too obvious. "I was thinking of getting something special, probably not jewelry since I'm guessing that you already have plenty of that, since we've been together for a month now."

The vampire kept smiling as he brushed a stray lock of hair behind his ear. "We can do something else though, if you want a surprise. Play a game - chess, a sport, or something else - go on a walk, feed the ducks. " He gave a slight shrug towards the end.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(sure, its a super vague idea so i have no problem with it being used)

"That would be nice, but every month may be a bit much." She smiled a little at the thought but nodding along with it. Any time she could get to just relax with him would be worth it no matter where they were at in her mind.

She tilted her head slightly, a lock of ebony hair falling into her face as he spoke before she realized it had been a month. Rose had almost forgotten that completely and her smile seemed to soften at the idea. "To be honest, anything from you would be far more precious than any jewelry from my family's business. I don't actually own a lot of jewelry, I borrow most of it from the store front"

Rose admitted it to him as she felt more comfortable doing so. She took on too many jobs that jewelry wasn't suited for to have much of a desire to have a bunch of it back at home. Her mother didn't seem to care either way as it drove up some sales when she did wear something from the cases.

She gently pushed her hair out of her face a bit and thought about the other activities he mentioned "I would be perfectly fine with just a simple walk with you, Leon" Rose wasn't very interested in chess or a sport but a walk sounded like a nice activity.
(sure, its a super vague idea so i have no problem with it being used)

"That would be nice, but every month may be a bit much." She smiled a little at the thought but nodding along with it. Any time she could get to just relax with him would be worth it no matter where they were at in her mind.

She tilted her head slightly, a lock of ebony hair falling into her face as he spoke before she realized it had been a month. Rose had almost forgotten that completely and her smile seemed to soften at the idea. "To be honest, anything from you would be far more precious than any jewelry from my family's business. I don't actually own a lot of jewelry, I borrow most of it from the store front"

Rose admitted it to him as she felt more comfortable doing so. She took on too many jobs that jewelry wasn't suited for to have much of a desire to have a bunch of it back at home. Her mother didn't seem to care either way as it drove up some sales when she did wear something from the cases.

She gently pushed her hair out of her face a bit and thought about the other activities he mentioned "I would be perfectly fine with just a simple walk with you, Leon" Rose wasn't very interested in chess or a sport but a walk sounded like a nice activity.
(Thanks! Now let's see if I actually get around to it sometime lol. Also, if you want to end the scene we can just skip ahead and mention what they got later or something.)

When Rose voiced her concerns, a low laugh emerged from the vampire sitting in front of her. "Of course not! That'd be much too excessive," Leon agreed, his face still showing his surprise. His clan was poorer than hers; if even she thought that it was extravagant, then off course he would too.

Seeing a strand of her hair tumble in front of Rose's face before her expression softened, the brunette smiled - she looked beautiful. But when she told him that any gift he gave her would be precious to her, he felt something warm well up inside of him. "I- that's... it means a lot to me that you think that." As she explained how much jewelry she explained to him, he gave a slight nod. "I always assumed that you just owned a lot. Though, with how much jewelry you have, you'll always be able to find something perfect for the occasion if you just borrow something with how much you have."

After Rose decided that she'd be fine with a simple walk, he tipped his head towards the side. Taking a couple seconds to think things over, he suggested, "How about we take a walk around and take a look if anything catches our eye?"

Noticing that the waiter had come over with their bill, he signed it off and turned back towards Rose. Offering her his arm, he smiled and asked, "Shall we go?"
(Thanks! Now let's see if I actually get around to it sometime lol. Also, if you want to end the scene we can just skip ahead and mention what they got later or something.)

When Rose voiced her concerns, a low laugh emerged from the vampire sitting in front of her. "Of course not! That'd be much too excessive," Leon agreed, his face still showing his surprise. His clan was poorer than hers; if even she thought that it was extravagant, then off course he would too.

Seeing a strand of her hair tumble in front of Rose's face before her expression softened, the brunette smiled - she looked beautiful. But when she told him that any gift he gave her would be precious to her, he felt something warm well up inside of him. "I- that's... it means a lot to me that you think that." As she explained how much jewelry she explained to him, he gave a slight nod. "I always assumed that you just owned a lot. Though, with how much jewelry you have, you'll always be able to find something perfect for the occasion if you just borrow something with how much you have."

After Rose decided that she'd be fine with a simple walk, he tipped his head towards the side. Taking a couple seconds to think things over, he suggested, "How about we take a walk around and take a look if anything catches our eye?"

Noticing that the waiter had come over with their bill, he signed it off and turned back towards Rose. Offering her his arm, he smiled and asked, "Shall we go?"
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(what exactly is our next plan cause I'm unsure what we had been thinking for this part of the story. It's been awhile since we talked about it so this might be a good spot to chat for a moment on it and kind of realign before i make the next post)
(what exactly is our next plan cause I'm unsure what we had been thinking for this part of the story. It's been awhile since we talked about it so this might be a good spot to chat for a moment on it and kind of realign before i make the next post)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52