Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With FeiyaAshcraft
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52
(Cool. It takes a lot more time to go into detail and I need to go work something. ^_^)

Storm grey eyes cracked open as he heard a pair of footsteps entering the room. Seeing that it was Rose entering the room, Leon at her concernedly, hoping that she was doing a bit better. He hoped that she had time. Though it was unlikely that she'd gotten a lot with their current situation.

Watching her, she seemed to be doing much better. He missed her stumble as his sister drew his attention away, checking to make sure that he was prepared.

When his mother finished speaking, he turned to examine the room, trying to gauge their reactions. For a moment, he turned back towards Rose before turning to his attention to the other clan's leader. His friend seemed a little tired but, otherwise, she seemed to be doing okay. As for Lilian, the way she was keeping quiet implying that their ideas had been quite different.

Still, after waiting for another moment, Vivianne gave a small nod before continuing onward. If Lilian didn't see fit to add anything, then the woman wouldn't push her for her opinion.

Continuing on, she quickly stated how they would be handling their formal statement and their apologizes, making sure that there weren't going to be any big inconstancies. After they finished, she gave a slight nod before answering the last few questions to wrap up the meeting. It was brief, twenty minutes at most.

As the attendees were almost finished leave, the family stood up to leave. As Rose did the same, Leon paused for a moment before deciding to give her a quick greeting. "How are you doing?" he asked, quickly jolting down his final notes on the meeting.
(Cool. It takes a lot more time to go into detail and I need to go work something. ^_^)

Storm grey eyes cracked open as he heard a pair of footsteps entering the room. Seeing that it was Rose entering the room, Leon at her concernedly, hoping that she was doing a bit better. He hoped that she had time. Though it was unlikely that she'd gotten a lot with their current situation.

Watching her, she seemed to be doing much better. He missed her stumble as his sister drew his attention away, checking to make sure that he was prepared.

When his mother finished speaking, he turned to examine the room, trying to gauge their reactions. For a moment, he turned back towards Rose before turning to his attention to the other clan's leader. His friend seemed a little tired but, otherwise, she seemed to be doing okay. As for Lilian, the way she was keeping quiet implying that their ideas had been quite different.

Still, after waiting for another moment, Vivianne gave a small nod before continuing onward. If Lilian didn't see fit to add anything, then the woman wouldn't push her for her opinion.

Continuing on, she quickly stated how they would be handling their formal statement and their apologizes, making sure that there weren't going to be any big inconstancies. After they finished, she gave a slight nod before answering the last few questions to wrap up the meeting. It was brief, twenty minutes at most.

As the attendees were almost finished leave, the family stood up to leave. As Rose did the same, Leon paused for a moment before deciding to give her a quick greeting. "How are you doing?" he asked, quickly jolting down his final notes on the meeting.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Lilian nodded a long slowly as Vivianne spoke to the group, paying close attention to the things being said and everything that would take place after the meeting. She would interject with her own statement of the few from her clan getting their punishment in a similar vein as well as apologies from her own before sent out soon enough.

Lilian didn't show that she would be doing far worse to her own for this transgression and simply put that they would be receiving the slightly lesser of the what Vivianne had put out there.

After the discussion was over, Lilian stood and moved to chat with one of the other clan leaders for a moment as she had business with them anyways. Rose slowly stood herself up, using the chair as a steady point for the moment.

She looked over as she heard the familiar brunette's voice and smiled lightly. "I am doing alright, still a bit weak." Rose kept her hand on the chair since her mother had stepped away and she had no reason to move further if her mother wasn't ready to leave. "How are you doing?" Rose asked after a moment.
Lilian nodded a long slowly as Vivianne spoke to the group, paying close attention to the things being said and everything that would take place after the meeting. She would interject with her own statement of the few from her clan getting their punishment in a similar vein as well as apologies from her own before sent out soon enough.

Lilian didn't show that she would be doing far worse to her own for this transgression and simply put that they would be receiving the slightly lesser of the what Vivianne had put out there.

After the discussion was over, Lilian stood and moved to chat with one of the other clan leaders for a moment as she had business with them anyways. Rose slowly stood herself up, using the chair as a steady point for the moment.

She looked over as she heard the familiar brunette's voice and smiled lightly. "I am doing alright, still a bit weak." Rose kept her hand on the chair since her mother had stepped away and she had no reason to move further if her mother wasn't ready to leave. "How are you doing?" Rose asked after a moment.
The vampire gave a smile when he heard Rose. "That's good. I'm glad you're doing better," he interjected quietly, pausing as she finished speaking. Though his face remained cheerful, his storm-grey eyes glittered with a touch of concern.

When his friend returned the question, Leon gave a slight shrug. "I'm doing okay, a bit tired but okay. We're almost done with the damage control though, so I should be able to get some rest soon."

Seeing that she'd stood up only to stay hovering around the chair, Leon finished gathering up what he'd brought with him. He turned back to his mother and checked to see what she was doing. When he saw that she was occupied, the vampire walked over to Rose, his material tucked under his arm. "It's nice seeing you again so soon," he said, thinking back to how long the break in between their second date and the party that'd lead to this was.
The vampire gave a smile when he heard Rose. "That's good. I'm glad you're doing better," he interjected quietly, pausing as she finished speaking. Though his face remained cheerful, his storm-grey eyes glittered with a touch of concern.

When his friend returned the question, Leon gave a slight shrug. "I'm doing okay, a bit tired but okay. We're almost done with the damage control though, so I should be able to get some rest soon."

Seeing that she'd stood up only to stay hovering around the chair, Leon finished gathering up what he'd brought with him. He turned back to his mother and checked to see what she was doing. When he saw that she was occupied, the vampire walked over to Rose, his material tucked under his arm. "It's nice seeing you again so soon," he said, thinking back to how long the break in between their second date and the party that'd lead to this was.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Rose tried to smile a little more sweetly as she could see the concern in his eyes even as he said he was glad she was getting better. It was nice to have someone that actually asked how she was doing. Lilian had nearly ignored the problem completely after she was handed over to Edward the evening before.

She gave a slight nod in return to Leon answering her question. "I think we are too so some rest will be good for the both of us I think" Rose figured she looked the worse off between the two since she was barely standing on her own.

Rose watched him quietly move around the table before glancing over toward her mother to see if she was ready yet but seemed to still be occupied for the moment. She looked back at Leon, somewhat staring into his storm grey eyes for a moment before registering his statement. "Yeah, It's nice to see you so soon too. Hopefully we can take some time for each other when this is all cleaned up" She couldn't help thinking about how much she just wanted to relax with him again, without any distractions.
Rose tried to smile a little more sweetly as she could see the concern in his eyes even as he said he was glad she was getting better. It was nice to have someone that actually asked how she was doing. Lilian had nearly ignored the problem completely after she was handed over to Edward the evening before.

She gave a slight nod in return to Leon answering her question. "I think we are too so some rest will be good for the both of us I think" Rose figured she looked the worse off between the two since she was barely standing on her own.

Rose watched him quietly move around the table before glancing over toward her mother to see if she was ready yet but seemed to still be occupied for the moment. She looked back at Leon, somewhat staring into his storm grey eyes for a moment before registering his statement. "Yeah, It's nice to see you so soon too. Hopefully we can take some time for each other when this is all cleaned up" She couldn't help thinking about how much she just wanted to relax with him again, without any distractions.
Seeing that little extra bit of bliss in Rose's smile, Leon forced himself to relax, his breaths slowing as his expression grew to mirror hers. He knew that he didn't like it when others made a big deal out of nothing. Though, the vampire exactly think this was nothing, he knew his friend probably thought of it differently--she was very independent, after all. "I do too," he agreed when the blue-eyed woman said that they both needed rest.

He turned to follow Rose's gaze as she glanced in the general direction of her mother before turning back towards her when she heard her statement. "We should be able to soon," Leon said happily. "Well, after we finish this. Then, things will be a little slower. We might be able to meet everyday, go out for lunch and stuff."

As they continued conversing, he couldn't help but notice how tired Rose seemed. "Here, why don't we sit down?" He suggested, pulling out a nearby chair. He sat down, leaning against its back as he gestured at her own.
Seeing that little extra bit of bliss in Rose's smile, Leon forced himself to relax, his breaths slowing as his expression grew to mirror hers. He knew that he didn't like it when others made a big deal out of nothing. Though, the vampire exactly think this was nothing, he knew his friend probably thought of it differently--she was very independent, after all. "I do too," he agreed when the blue-eyed woman said that they both needed rest.

He turned to follow Rose's gaze as she glanced in the general direction of her mother before turning back towards her when she heard her statement. "We should be able to soon," Leon said happily. "Well, after we finish this. Then, things will be a little slower. We might be able to meet everyday, go out for lunch and stuff."

As they continued conversing, he couldn't help but notice how tired Rose seemed. "Here, why don't we sit down?" He suggested, pulling out a nearby chair. He sat down, leaning against its back as he gestured at her own.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Rose nodded slowly as he spoke, trying to keep her focus on him instead of how she was feeling. Her mind was still a storm of thoughts circling around in her from that night and how much work they were having to do after something that should have gone smoothly.

She smiled lightly as he said they might get to see each other every day soon and go out again. "I would very much like that. though I suppose it's meant to happen eventually anyways" Rose alluded to the fact that they would be married soon enough and have to see each other every day for the clans' sake.

Rose tilted her head slightly as he suggested sitting "I guess that would be good. Mother isn't ready to leave anyways" She nodded a little and took a seat when he gestured to the one near him. Rose leaned back and sighed softly in relief to be off her feet again.
Rose nodded slowly as he spoke, trying to keep her focus on him instead of how she was feeling. Her mind was still a storm of thoughts circling around in her from that night and how much work they were having to do after something that should have gone smoothly.

She smiled lightly as he said they might get to see each other every day soon and go out again. "I would very much like that. though I suppose it's meant to happen eventually anyways" Rose alluded to the fact that they would be married soon enough and have to see each other every day for the clans' sake.

Rose tilted her head slightly as he suggested sitting "I guess that would be good. Mother isn't ready to leave anyways" She nodded a little and took a seat when he gestured to the one near him. Rose leaned back and sighed softly in relief to be off her feet again.
The vampire remained quiet as Rose hinted at their marriage, storm-grey eyes glistening pensively. The thought invoked a strange feeling, even though he loved her. Perhaps it was because their marriage was arranged, but it could also be because of how early on they were in their relationship--it had only been a few months.

However, seeing Rose sit down after checking to see if her mother was ready, Leon stopped thinking about the meaning of their wedding to speak to her. "That's good. I think we're both pretty tired," he commented, suppressing a small yawn as he crossed his legs.

Sliding his hands into his pockets, the brunette turned back towards his family before remarking, "Though I don't think we'll be able to rest for very long." His eyes flickered closed before he added, "Still, it's better than nothing."

After a couple of moments, his eyes opened before he gave a playful smile. "I guess I shouldn't close my eyes for too long, though. Otherwise I might fall asleep."
The vampire remained quiet as Rose hinted at their marriage, storm-grey eyes glistening pensively. The thought invoked a strange feeling, even though he loved her. Perhaps it was because their marriage was arranged, but it could also be because of how early on they were in their relationship--it had only been a few months.

However, seeing Rose sit down after checking to see if her mother was ready, Leon stopped thinking about the meaning of their wedding to speak to her. "That's good. I think we're both pretty tired," he commented, suppressing a small yawn as he crossed his legs.

Sliding his hands into his pockets, the brunette turned back towards his family before remarking, "Though I don't think we'll be able to rest for very long." His eyes flickered closed before he added, "Still, it's better than nothing."

After a couple of moments, his eyes opened before he gave a playful smile. "I guess I shouldn't close my eyes for too long, though. Otherwise I might fall asleep."
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Rose carefully adjusted her dress as she shifted to cross her legs, making sure it didn't move in an unlady like manner before looking back up at the brunette when he spoke. "We definitely look tired, that's for sure" She smiled lightly, trying to joke a little

"It would be lovely if we had more time to rest up, she leaned her head back and closed her eyes to think for a moment "Unfortunately the schedule probably won't allow too long." Rose shook her head a little at the thought.

She giggled softly at his joking and nodded a little "I believe we both are in that boat. I could probably go for a nice year long hibernation at this rate" Rose sighed softly, it was less of a joke and more of wish but she knew it wouldn't happen even for a little bit.
Rose carefully adjusted her dress as she shifted to cross her legs, making sure it didn't move in an unlady like manner before looking back up at the brunette when he spoke. "We definitely look tired, that's for sure" She smiled lightly, trying to joke a little

"It would be lovely if we had more time to rest up, she leaned her head back and closed her eyes to think for a moment "Unfortunately the schedule probably won't allow too long." Rose shook her head a little at the thought.

She giggled softly at his joking and nodded a little "I believe we both are in that boat. I could probably go for a nice year long hibernation at this rate" Rose sighed softly, it was less of a joke and more of wish but she knew it wouldn't happen even for a little bit.
(I'm going to write an ending but if you have more ideas for the scene then you can just say that Leon misjudged the situation. :D)

A slight chuckle emerged from the vampire when he heard Rose before it was interrupted the yawn that he'd been surprising. When Leon realized that he'd accidentally accentuated her joke, he couldn't help but start laughing again, though he did so quietly so he wouldn't bother the others in the room.

Hearing Rose agree with him, the brunette gave a slight nod, even as his eyes remained closed. "Mhm," he agreed, not feeling like giving a longer reply. He usually didn't when he tired.

But hearing her laugh, he couldn't help but feel a little more motivated to speak with her. He might've even continued joking if they weren't here, in a meeting room. But they were, so he just thought it to himself with a small smile. Don't worry Sleeping Beauty, I'll wake you up. Might take a while though.

So, instead, Leon added, "I might have to join you on that."

Turning back to check on his family, he noticed that they were almost done speaking. With a small sigh, the vampire stood up with a slight stretch. "I have to go," he explained. "See you soon."
(I'm going to write an ending but if you have more ideas for the scene then you can just say that Leon misjudged the situation. :D)

A slight chuckle emerged from the vampire when he heard Rose before it was interrupted the yawn that he'd been surprising. When Leon realized that he'd accidentally accentuated her joke, he couldn't help but start laughing again, though he did so quietly so he wouldn't bother the others in the room.

Hearing Rose agree with him, the brunette gave a slight nod, even as his eyes remained closed. "Mhm," he agreed, not feeling like giving a longer reply. He usually didn't when he tired.

But hearing her laugh, he couldn't help but feel a little more motivated to speak with her. He might've even continued joking if they weren't here, in a meeting room. But they were, so he just thought it to himself with a small smile. Don't worry Sleeping Beauty, I'll wake you up. Might take a while though.

So, instead, Leon added, "I might have to join you on that."

Turning back to check on his family, he noticed that they were almost done speaking. With a small sigh, the vampire stood up with a slight stretch. "I have to go," he explained. "See you soon."
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(no worries, i realized a bit ago that I never stated what Lilian's power was so I'm hinting at it a bit lol)

Rose covered her mouth to stop her giggling from being to loud when he said he might have to join her on that hibernation. It was nice to get to talk to him for the moment even if it would soon be ruined for them. Even with how tired she was, it would be nice to to hang out with him some more.

To Rose's disliking, she shivered a bit and looked back over to her mother eyeing her from the corner instead of approaching. She sighed a little "Looks like I do as well." Rose carefully stood from the chair shifting her dress to make sure it was proper before looking back up at him. "I hope it isn't too long a wait."

She thought for just a second about giving him a soft kiss on the cheek before he left but held back, choosing to wave a little before walking over to him mother to leave with her.
(no worries, i realized a bit ago that I never stated what Lilian's power was so I'm hinting at it a bit lol)

Rose covered her mouth to stop her giggling from being to loud when he said he might have to join her on that hibernation. It was nice to get to talk to him for the moment even if it would soon be ruined for them. Even with how tired she was, it would be nice to to hang out with him some more.

To Rose's disliking, she shivered a bit and looked back over to her mother eyeing her from the corner instead of approaching. She sighed a little "Looks like I do as well." Rose carefully stood from the chair shifting her dress to make sure it was proper before looking back up at him. "I hope it isn't too long a wait."

She thought for just a second about giving him a soft kiss on the cheek before he left but held back, choosing to wave a little before walking over to him mother to leave with her.
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52