Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With FeiyaAshcraft
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
C o n n e r • Monster Hunter

Conner watched as a woman came out of the shadows. Moments ago, it was as if there was no one there. Now that she had revealed herself, it seemed like he had overlooked her. Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. Either way, he was going to be careful.

Conner smiled warmly at the woman. Her voice was quiet and melodic. Her posture made her look meek, but her words made him wonder if she was shrewd or well-informed. Perhaps both, perhaps neither.

Conner nodded in response to her question. “I am, miss. Do you have a monster problem?” he asked politely.

Conner watched as a woman came out of the shadows. Moments ago, it was as if there was no one there. Now that she had revealed herself, it seemed like he had overlooked her. Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. Either way, he was going to be careful.

Conner smiled warmly at the woman. Her voice was quiet and melodic. Her posture made her look meek, but her words made him wonder if she was shrewd or well-informed. Perhaps both, perhaps neither.

Conner nodded in response to her question. “I am, miss. Do you have a monster problem?” he asked politely.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
She waited quietly for him to respond, keeping her current posture as perfectly as possible. "Yes, there is a group of vampires causing issues, my...my boss would like to speak to a monster hunter about the issue" She stated as she shifted her posture slightly to keep the sun from her face "She will offer you a gold reward as well as cover any expenses that you may need, including housing and meals" She was very precise with her words, as if she had done business transaction often for her boss. "My name is Rose and if you agree, I am to take you back to my boss"
She waited quietly for him to respond, keeping her current posture as perfectly as possible. "Yes, there is a group of vampires causing issues, my...my boss would like to speak to a monster hunter about the issue" She stated as she shifted her posture slightly to keep the sun from her face "She will offer you a gold reward as well as cover any expenses that you may need, including housing and meals" She was very precise with her words, as if she had done business transaction often for her boss. "My name is Rose and if you agree, I am to take you back to my boss"

Conner frowned subconsciously when he heard that the monsters causing trouble were a group of vampires. Vampires were always hard to deal with and a group of them would be even harder. He’d need to stock up on some garlic for sure.

Conner was thrilled when he heard that he was being payed with gold, especially since his expenses would be covered. It was a large sum of money even after it was divided among a team of monster hunters.

Sometimes people that needed a monster hunter didn’t have enough money to hire one. Conner had come from a poor village so he understood that. The gold would surely help his financial situation.

“My name’s Conner,” he said, “and I’d have to agree with a deal like that.” He looked at the trees behind Rose to see if she had a horse. When he didn’t see one, he told her, “You can ride with me if you want.”

Conner frowned subconsciously when he heard that the monsters causing trouble were a group of vampires. Vampires were always hard to deal with and a group of them would be even harder. He’d need to stock up on some garlic for sure.

Conner was thrilled when he heard that he was being payed with gold, especially since his expenses would be covered. It was a large sum of money even after it was divided among a team of monster hunters.

Sometimes people that needed a monster hunter didn’t have enough money to hire one. Conner had come from a poor village so he understood that. The gold would surely help his financial situation.

“My name’s Conner,” he said, “and I’d have to agree with a deal like that.” He looked at the trees behind Rose to see if she had a horse. When he didn’t see one, he told her, “You can ride with me if you want.”
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Rose smiled warmly at his agreement to the plan and nodded slightly "Thank you very much, I did walk this whole way. it's a 3 day travel unfornately" She walked forward to close the distance between her and Connor. Once she was closer, he could get a good look at the women beneath the hood.

She was abnormally pale, with striking ice blue eyes. A bit of black hair could be seen in at the sides of her face and pulled back some how. When she shifted her cloak, standing in the shadow of the horse, she wore a simple outfit that covered nearly all her skin except her hands. It consisted of leather pants and a dark shirt with light leather armor over top of it. She had been ready for a fight if need be but didn't seem to have any weapons on her.
Rose smiled warmly at his agreement to the plan and nodded slightly "Thank you very much, I did walk this whole way. it's a 3 day travel unfornately" She walked forward to close the distance between her and Connor. Once she was closer, he could get a good look at the women beneath the hood.

She was abnormally pale, with striking ice blue eyes. A bit of black hair could be seen in at the sides of her face and pulled back some how. When she shifted her cloak, standing in the shadow of the horse, she wore a simple outfit that covered nearly all her skin except her hands. It consisted of leather pants and a dark shirt with light leather armor over top of it. She had been ready for a fight if need be but didn't seem to have any weapons on her.

Conner raised his eyebrows when he heard that Rose had walked for three days. Had she been walking to the next town in search of a monster hunter? Was there a monster hunter in the next town?

The wind blew a lock of Conner’s hair loose before he absentmindedly tucked the stands of dark brown hair behind his ear.

Conner looked down at the woman on the ground, and glanced at the woman’s face beneath the cloak. Dark hair framed both sides of her pale face, and eyes the color of ice provided a sharp contrast to her black cloak. “Do you know how to get on?” he asked.

Conner raised his eyebrows when he heard that Rose had walked for three days. Had she been walking to the next town in search of a monster hunter? Was there a monster hunter in the next town?

The wind blew a lock of Conner’s hair loose before he absentmindedly tucked the stands of dark brown hair behind his ear.

Conner looked down at the woman on the ground, and glanced at the woman’s face beneath the cloak. Dark hair framed both sides of her pale face, and eyes the color of ice provided a sharp contrast to her black cloak. “Do you know how to get on?” he asked.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
She smiled a little and nodded as she responded to his question "Of course, I would have had a horse if it hadn't been needed by another" She put her hands on the side of the horse, making sure it wasn't going to buck suddenly before lifting herself up onto the back behind Conner.

She shifted slightly, pulled the cloak around herself to make sure it was caught awkwardly and could still protect her before looking back up at him. "I'll direct you once we get to the next town. It'll just be a little ways out the other side" Rose shifted to keep her hands on the horse itself.
She smiled a little and nodded as she responded to his question "Of course, I would have had a horse if it hadn't been needed by another" She put her hands on the side of the horse, making sure it wasn't going to buck suddenly before lifting herself up onto the back behind Conner.

She shifted slightly, pulled the cloak around herself to make sure it was caught awkwardly and could still protect her before looking back up at him. "I'll direct you once we get to the next town. It'll just be a little ways out the other side" Rose shifted to keep her hands on the horse itself.

Conner has a good impression of Rose. She seemed to be a good person, and she was quite fit as well. He had never lent Cinders to anyone before, but it seemed like Rose didn’t hesitate to lend her horse to people who needed it. Then again, Cinders wouldn’t exactly let other people ride her either.

Conner smiled wryly as he patted his horse. He turned towards the direction Rose was mentioning before clicking his tongue to signal for Cinders to start moving. “Is your town the next one?” He asked. “I’ve heard that it’s quite successful.”

Conner urged Cinders to go a little faster after he was sure that Rose had stabilized herself.

Conner has a good impression of Rose. She seemed to be a good person, and she was quite fit as well. He had never lent Cinders to anyone before, but it seemed like Rose didn’t hesitate to lend her horse to people who needed it. Then again, Cinders wouldn’t exactly let other people ride her either.

Conner smiled wryly as he patted his horse. He turned towards the direction Rose was mentioning before clicking his tongue to signal for Cinders to start moving. “Is your town the next one?” He asked. “I’ve heard that it’s quite successful.”

Conner urged Cinders to go a little faster after he was sure that Rose had stabilized herself.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
She held herself firm as he shifted to get Cinders to start going. It would be a long travel so she hoped it would be too hard to cover up her identity till then. "Yeah, my boss is a business women in the town but our work place is outside of the town" Rose smiled a little talking about home, it was a good place to be. 3 days of travel to get over here better be worth leaving in the first place

Rose was hoping that another attack hadn't happened while she was gone but knew it would be too good to be true. She felt him urge Cinders to go faster and hoped the mid- afternoon sun would go down quickly so she could remove her hood for a little while and breath. The cloak was hot even with the soft breeze from the horse moving along the path.
She held herself firm as he shifted to get Cinders to start going. It would be a long travel so she hoped it would be too hard to cover up her identity till then. "Yeah, my boss is a business women in the town but our work place is outside of the town" Rose smiled a little talking about home, it was a good place to be. 3 days of travel to get over here better be worth leaving in the first place

Rose was hoping that another attack hadn't happened while she was gone but knew it would be too good to be true. She felt him urge Cinders to go faster and hoped the mid- afternoon sun would go down quickly so she could remove her hood for a little while and breath. The cloak was hot even with the soft breeze from the horse moving along the path.
(Do you want to time skip to their arrival? Or do you want to write something in-between their arrival and now?)

Conner could tell that Rose cared about the town. Her tone was the same as his sister’s when she talked about the city she was living in. Maybe he should get a gift for his sister after he got paid. It had been a while since they had last met up.

Conner felt a little hot with the noontime sun shining down on him. He wondered how Rose could stand wearing so many layers. It was no wonder that she had been walking in the shade. “Are you also a business woman?” He asked.
(Do you want to time skip to their arrival? Or do you want to write something in-between their arrival and now?)

Conner could tell that Rose cared about the town. Her tone was the same as his sister’s when she talked about the city she was living in. Maybe he should get a gift for his sister after he got paid. It had been a while since they had last met up.

Conner felt a little hot with the noontime sun shining down on him. He wondered how Rose could stand wearing so many layers. It was no wonder that she had been walking in the shade. “Are you also a business woman?” He asked.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(We can skip time, not too much other than small talk that can be done unless we want to reveal her before they get to the next town)

She watched the trees go by, struggling to keep the cloak on as they walked in the sunlight. This was the worst part of the job, dealing with the dumb ball of fire in the sky. She couldn't risk getting into it without protection and the hunter still seemed to now sense her being.

She glanced up at the side of his face when he spoke again "mostly, I have a side job as a singer when I'm not needed for a bit though" she smiled a bit. With her speaking voice being nice and smooth it wasn't a far stretch for her to say she was a singer as well. It wasn't exactly a lie but not entirely the truth either.
(We can skip time, not too much other than small talk that can be done unless we want to reveal her before they get to the next town)

She watched the trees go by, struggling to keep the cloak on as they walked in the sunlight. This was the worst part of the job, dealing with the dumb ball of fire in the sky. She couldn't risk getting into it without protection and the hunter still seemed to now sense her being.

She glanced up at the side of his face when he spoke again "mostly, I have a side job as a singer when I'm not needed for a bit though" she smiled a bit. With her speaking voice being nice and smooth it wasn't a far stretch for her to say she was a singer as well. It wasn't exactly a lie but not entirely the truth either.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52